The Offical Biden Has Dementia Thread

9,066 Views | 113 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by bear2034
Lets Go Brandon 3
How long do you want to ignore this user?





BearGoggles
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The silence in this thread is deafening. Not a single one of the usual cast of characters can defend Biden after the special prosecutors report and that press conference that confirmed his senility. They're probably busy trying to figure out how to blame this on Trump.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are you talking about the report in which President Biden's DOJ let a MAGAt lawyer investigate President Biden and the MAGAt lawyer exonerated President Biden of any criminality and explicitly compared that to why Traitor Trump's conduct was allegedly illegal? That report?

And then the MAGAt lawyer went on to defame President Biden in other ways, in the same way the FBI did to Hillary Clinton, and MAGAt lawyer John Durham did to Hillary Clinton, and now President Biden's DOJ did to him.

Yes, it's been addressed on this board. Merrick Garland should tender his resignation tomorrow. The only criminality here is Democrats continuing to think they will come out ahead by trying to work with Republicans when Republicans will screw them every time.
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Democrats had four years after Hillary lost to figure out what to do. The cult decided to select Dementia Joe to be their cult leader. Today, the DOJ gave the cult leader a pass for breaking the law because he has dementia.
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Joe said he forgot when Beau died.
Hunter said it was right around the time he moved in on Beau's wife.
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Biden could be in a 9 month coma, I'm still voting for him over Trump.

Biden could die in October. I'm still voting for him over Trump.

Biden could urinate in the White House bushes during the Easter Egg Roll, I'm still voting for him over Trump.

This is what it means to be a NEVER TRUMPER!!!!!! Get used to it!
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Biden could literally shoot a person (Trump) on 5th Avenue and he wouldn't lose any votes!
82gradDLSdad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This isn't unique to Biden (see Feinstein), he will have to be carried out on a stretcher before he'll relinquish his position. It's tough to come to grips with your own mental shortcomings. My wife was telling me for two years before my blackout seizure that something was wrong with my memory. I couldn't see it and my friends, who only saw me sporadically, couldn't see it. Biden thinks he's fighting the good fight for his party, his country. He's not. We all know Trump isn't either. So save that. It's too bad our country is not dominated by clear thinkers.
calbear93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When I read the far left's conspiracy theories and how corrupt anyone not catering to their tribe is and asking the firing of any AG who does not act as the president's personal attorney, I feel as if the man behind the curtain responsible for brainwashing. gaslighting and dumbing down of the far right and the far left are one and the same person.

The idiots are clearly manning the tribes.

concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
82gradDLSdad said:

This isn't unique to Biden (see Feinstein), he will have to be carried out on a stretcher before he'll relinquish his position. It's tough to come to grips with your own mental shortcomings. My wife was telling me for two years before my blackout seizure that something was wrong with my memory. I couldn't see it and my friends, who only saw me sporadically, couldn't see it. Biden thinks he's fighting the good fight for his party, his country. He's not. We all know Trump isn't either. So save that. It's too bad our country is not dominated by clear thinkers.


I see it in my parents. All four of them.
Old people simply don't want the dance to end, and actively stepping down is akin to losing the will to live, in a sense.

(Young people, either, but at least they still have their wits about them.)

The will to live is strong.
calbear93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

82gradDLSdad said:

This isn't unique to Biden (see Feinstein), he will have to be carried out on a stretcher before he'll relinquish his position. It's tough to come to grips with your own mental shortcomings. My wife was telling me for two years before my blackout seizure that something was wrong with my memory. I couldn't see it and my friends, who only saw me sporadically, couldn't see it. Biden thinks he's fighting the good fight for his party, his country. He's not. We all know Trump isn't either. So save that. It's too bad our country is not dominated by clear thinkers.


I see it in my parents. All four of them.
Old people simply don't want the dance to end, and actively stepping down is akin to losing the will to live, in a sense.

(Young people, either, but at least they still have their wits about them.)

The will to live is strong.
They can live. They just don't need to cling onto their position as if their decrepit mental state is the only thing keeping this country together. We really need to set some reasonable age limit for the presidency. No one who will be 80 or older during the term should run the country. They should just enjoy their retirement.
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
calbear93 said:

When I read the far left's conspiracy theories and how corrupt anyone not catering to their tribe is and asking the firing of any AG who does not act as the president's personal attorney, I feel as if the man behind the curtain responsible for brainwashing. gaslighting and dumbing down of the far right and the far left are one and the same person.

The idiots are clearly manning the tribes.




I think the problem you are alluding to is the maleability of voters, and that person you refer to is the wealthy party heads who've all discovered the same thing and are practicing it.

That's the problem with democracy: people do not live in a world of "perfect information", nor are people even basically rational - therefore cannot make wise voting selections.

The person you refer to exploits that like a stock trader who possesses inside information.

The Efficient Market Hypothesis (EMH) is an investment theory stating that share prices reflect all information and consistent alpha generation is impossible. Semi-strong form efficiency is a form of Efficient Market Hypothesis (EMH) assuming stock prices include all public information.

If one studies EMH, they know it presumes that all traders have the same "perfect knowledge" about company news, financials, etc., and that the only thing that beats the consensus price (the current price) is Inside Information. Thus, trading based upon inside information is outlawed by the SEC.

Democracy requires the same - that all voters be given the same perfect information.

…Somewhere, Robert Shiller is screaming
"Noooooooooo!
It doesn't work that way!!!
Animal Spirits!!!!!!!!!!!"
GoOskie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Genocide Joe said:







Seems like Biden handled himself pretty well.
And why are you posting tweets from Putinistas?
GoOskie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

Biden could literally shoot a person (Trump) on 5th Avenue and he wouldn't lose any votes!

Hell, he should get the Medal of Honor!
calbear93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

When I read the far left's conspiracy theories and how corrupt anyone not catering to their tribe is and asking the firing of any AG who does not act as the president's personal attorney, I feel as if the man behind the curtain responsible for brainwashing. gaslighting and dumbing down of the far right and the far left are one and the same person.

The idiots are clearly manning the tribes.




I think the problem you are alluding to is the maleability of voters, and that person you refer to is the wealthy party heads who've all discovered the same thing and are practicing it.

That's the problem with democracy: people do not live in a world of "perfect information", nor are people even basically rational - therefore cannot make wise voting selections.

The person you refer to exploits that like a stock trader who possesses inside information.
It's not the maleability of the voters. It's just the opposite. It's those idiots who think their identity and worth are tied to their party affiliation and are willing to gaslight like some propagandist and demand firing of anyone not willing to cede their professional judgment (whether AG or justice) to some king and party loyalty. It's those who are not willing to compromise, think their party can do no wrong, are not interested in actual policies and governance but only politics and grandstanding.

The stupidity runs deep on both sides.
82gradDLSdad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GoOskie said:

Genocide Joe said:







Seems like Biden handled himself pretty well.
And why are you posting tweets from Putinistas?


Pretty well for your old grandpa. Only got a few things wrong. Horribly for the President. That's the issue.
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GoOskie said:

concordtom said:

Biden could literally shoot a person (Trump) on 5th Avenue and he wouldn't lose any votes!

Hell, he should get the Medal of Honor!

Hallelujah!!!
GoOskie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
82gradDLSdad said:

GoOskie said:

Genocide Joe said:







Seems like Biden handled himself pretty well.
And why are you posting tweets from Putinistas?


Pretty well for your old grandpa. Only got a few things wrong. Horribly for the President. That's the issue.
Right. The country, the executive branch and all of us here in this forum are doing quite well. Maybe Biden forgetting where he got his rosary from gets your panties in a twist, the rest of us are going about our lives normally.
GoOskie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In fact, tomorrow I'm going to the beautiful Cal campus to enjoy a wonderful game of basketball and watch my beloved Bears play while you sit at home stewing over how Biden fumbled the name of the President of Mexico, something most normal, sensible people couldn't give two f#cking $h1ts about.
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

When I read the far left's conspiracy theories and how corrupt anyone not catering to their tribe is and asking the firing of any AG who does not act as the president's personal attorney, I feel as if the man behind the curtain responsible for brainwashing. gaslighting and dumbing down of the far right and the far left are one and the same person.

The idiots are clearly manning the tribes.




I think the problem you are alluding to is the maleability of voters, and that person you refer to is the wealthy party heads who've all discovered the same thing and are practicing it.

That's the problem with democracy: people do not live in a world of "perfect information", nor are people even basically rational - therefore cannot make wise voting selections.

The person you refer to exploits that like a stock trader who possesses inside information.
It's not the maleability of the voters. It's just the opposite. It's those idiots who think their identity and worth are tied to their party affiliation and are willing to gaslight like some propagandist and demand firing of anyone not willing to cede their professional judgment (whether AG or justice) to some king and party loyalty. It's those who are not willing to compromise, think their party can do no wrong, are not interested in actual policies and governance but only politics and grandstanding.

The stupidity runs deep on both sides.


The party affiliation psychology you speak of is a human feature. We are tribal. Us vs them thinking is apparently a survival technique going back at least hundreds of thousands of years. Witness it in animal kingdom.

Could be based on
Skin color
Language
Religion
Sports team hat worn
Political party affiliation
Etc etc etc
Lots of psych experiments on this propensity inside us all.

And I was saying that it is this feature inside us that makes us maleable by the people on high who pull the strings with their slogans, the tv programming, the visuals and the language used.

The way to beat it all, however, is to recognize the problem and step away from the affiliations which make us maleable.

You have actually just done that and publicly stated that you will not be captured thusly.
Therefore, you are my hero and the BI Poster of the Quarter! (Let's have 4 per year).
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GoOskie said:

In fact, tomorrow I'm going to the beautiful Cal campus to enjoy a wonderful game of basketball and watch my beloved Bears play while you sit at home stewing over how Biden fumbled the name of the President of Mexico, something most normal, sensible people couldn't give two f#cking $h1ts about.

When you have dementia, you get a free pass for stealing classified documents.
82gradDLSdad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GoOskie said:

In fact, tomorrow I'm going to the beautiful Cal campus to enjoy a wonderful game of basketball and watch my beloved Bears play while you sit at home stewing over how Biden fumbled the name of the President of Mexico, something most normal, sensible people couldn't give two f#cking $h1ts about.


Why are you bothering to comment here when you don't give a **** and are just living your life? You're right though, these are just random comments made by random people who we know nothing about. Hope you are living a good life. You probably are. I care less about this than you might imagine. But still, it is our president.
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

Biden could literally shoot a person (Trump) on 5th Avenue and he wouldn't lose any votes!
Biden can literally get away with Ukraine collusion.
Lets Go Brandon 3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

And then the MAGAt lawyer went on to defame President Biden in other ways, in the same way the FBI did to Hillary Clinton, and MAGAt lawyer John Durham did to Hillary Clinton, and now President Biden's DOJ did to him.

Yes, it's been addressed on this board. Merrick Garland should tender his resignation tomorrow. The only criminality here is Democrats continuing to think they will come out ahead by trying to work with Republicans when Republicans will screw them every time.
I wonder what that so-called MAGAt lawyer did to receive the Attorney General's Distinguished Service Award for superior performance and excellence as a lawyer during the Obama Administration?


Zippergate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This may be the most delusional thing I've ever read.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GoOskie said:

In fact, tomorrow I'm going to the beautiful Cal campus to enjoy a wonderful game of basketball and watch my beloved Bears play while you sit at home stewing over how Biden fumbled the name of the President of Mexico, something most normal, sensible people couldn't give two f#cking $h1ts about.
I don't know, man. Most normal, sensible people couldn't give two f#cking $h1ts about Cal basketball.
GoOskie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good. Better seating for me.
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Zippergate said:

This may be the most delusional thing I've ever read.

I think the process of writing out the lies on a message board helps relieve the cognitive dissonance tension that stirs within.
Lets Go Brandon 3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

GoOskie said:

In fact, tomorrow I'm going to the beautiful Cal campus to enjoy a wonderful game of basketball and watch my beloved Bears play while you sit at home stewing over how Biden fumbled the name of the President of Mexico, something most normal, sensible people couldn't give two f#cking $h1ts about.
I don't know, man. Most normal, sensible people couldn't give two f#cking $h1ts about Cal basketball.
It makes sense that there's a large crossover between Cal sports fans and Joe Biden fans. Both have to ignore the mounds of evidence in front of them that each respective emperor wears no clothes in order to be mentally okay with supporting such levels of incompetence. And we already know that Biden voters are bad Americans who support genocide, endless wars, fracking, etc. But who knew how actually stooopid you were to think that Biden was competently running the country?




2:03 in this video is when Walter Kirn gives the money quote during Biden's press conference.

Quote:

This is the speech that he's giving in order to correct the notion that he's incompetent and his incompetence is running freely from every pore
Also check out the expression on Walter's face at 3:15 when Biden says "I don't have any evidence for what I'm about to say."



What a great day yesterday was for laughing at the stupidity of Biden supporters.
BearGoggles
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

Are you talking about the report in which President Biden's DOJ let a MAGAt lawyer investigate President Biden and the MAGAt lawyer exonerated President Biden of any criminality and explicitly compared that to why Traitor Trump's conduct was allegedly illegal? That report?

And then the MAGAt lawyer went on to defame President Biden in other ways, in the same way the FBI did to Hillary Clinton, and MAGAt lawyer John Durham did to Hillary Clinton, and now President Biden's DOJ did to him.

Yes, it's been addressed on this board. Merrick Garland should tender his resignation tomorrow. The only criminality here is Democrats continuing to think they will come out ahead by trying to work with Republicans when Republicans will screw them every time.
It is remarkable to see the same people who thought the Mueller Report was excellent now complain about the Biden report.

Interestingly, the Mueller Report found no evidence of a chargeable crime by Trump, yet went into great detail as to the facts a Mueller saw them (what, by your incorrect standard , was "defaming" Trump). It is not defamatory to report the facts or report the evidence. In this case, the Biden report did exactly that, as did the Mueller report.

But more importantly, the Biden report did not exonerate him. Far from it. It specifically detailed Biden's criminal conduct including knowingly possessing classified documents and illegally showing them to his biographer. The report said that he would not be charged because the DOJ did not have sufficient confidence it could secure a conviction - in large part due to Biden's senility. I note the "not sure we can get a conviction standard" doesn't seem to apply to Trump, where Smith is pursuing highly uncertain novel theories of criminality.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearGoggles said:

dajo9 said:

Are you talking about the report in which President Biden's DOJ let a MAGAt lawyer investigate President Biden and the MAGAt lawyer exonerated President Biden of any criminality and explicitly compared that to why Traitor Trump's conduct was allegedly illegal? That report?

And then the MAGAt lawyer went on to defame President Biden in other ways, in the same way the FBI did to Hillary Clinton, and MAGAt lawyer John Durham did to Hillary Clinton, and now President Biden's DOJ did to him.

Yes, it's been addressed on this board. Merrick Garland should tender his resignation tomorrow. The only criminality here is Democrats continuing to think they will come out ahead by trying to work with Republicans when Republicans will screw them every time.
It is remarkable to see the same people who thought the Mueller Report was excellent now complain about the Biden report.

Interestingly, the Mueller Report found no evidence of a chargeable crime by Trump, yet went into great detail as to the facts a Mueller saw them (what, by your incorrect standard , was "defaming" Trump). It is not defamatory to report the facts or report the evidence. In this case, the Biden report did exactly that, as did the Mueller report.

But more importantly, the Biden report did not exonerate him. Far from it. It specifically detailed Biden's criminal conduct including knowingly possessing classified documents and illegally showing them to his biographer. The report said that he would not be charged because the DOJ did not have sufficient confidence it could secure a conviction - in large part due to Biden's senility. I note the "not sure we can get a conviction standard" doesn't seem to apply to Trump, where Smith is pursuing highly uncertain novel theories of criminality.


Can you find anybody on this board who thought the Mueller investigation was excellent? It was weak. It was too subservient to a criminal President and his allies. Mueller gave out immunity like candy for nothing material in return.

The Mueller investigation was more broad than just Traitor Trump's conduct. It also went in with the notion that the President could not be indicted regardless of evidence. It then laid out a lot of evidence for Russian collusion and indicted a number of people. Mueller also laid out a strong story of obstruction against his investigation which Garland was too weak to pursue (and Barr was too corrupt to pursue). Trump has thrived for decades because of weak and corrupt people in positions of power.

The correct corollary to the President Biden report is the 1 page report dismissing the case against Mike Pence.
Lets Go Brandon 3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

The correct corollary to the President Biden report is the 1 page report dismissing the case against Mike Pence.

bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?


The straw that broke the camel's back for some Biden supporters?
Lets Go Brandon 3
How long do you want to ignore this user?



Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?

1. I wish Biden had decided to stop at one term: He could've ridden into the sunset a hero.

2. The dementia stuff is way overstated. He's been saying stupid stuff for decades.

3. Republicans had better hope he doesn't drop out soon: Newsom would step in and wipe the floor with Trump and the GOP would be stuck whining through at least 2032.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.