The Offical Biden Has Dementia Thread

8,524 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by bear2034
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bear2034 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

bear2034 said:

I was told 81 million people voted for him despite the dementia and lack of enthusiasm at his rallies. Maybe he'll get 100 million votes now with support from the new illegal immigrants.
I know you'll ignore this, but only American citizens vote for the President and about 99% of the other races.

Are you referring to laws or what's actually happening?
Both.
bear2034
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Both.
bear2034

Watch the staffer biting her lips trying not to laugh as little Jamie Raskin praises Biden.
bear2034
concordtom
bear2034 said:

Watch the staffer biting her lips trying not to laugh as little Jamie Raskin praises Biden.

How do I upload this video of me pooping in your open mouth?
dajo9
Robert Hur lied about President Biden remembering his son's death. If you lied to Hur you can be criminally charged. If Hur lies about you, his political party will give him a bigger job.

I put all the blame for this on Merrick Garland who should have been fired years ago.

https://www.threads.net/@meidastouch/post/C4cEHekRbkw/?xmt=AQGz1vZfa2DT9L319K5uEtodiWIbi0k9ugNZbSxmAtL-yg
bear2034
concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

Ask your boyfriend?
bear2034
dajo9 said:

Robert Hur lied about President Biden remembering his son's death. If you lied to Hur you can be criminally charged. If Hur lies about you, his political party will give him a bigger job.

I put all the blame for this on Merrick Garland who should have been fired years ago.

https://www.threads.net/@meidastouch/post/C4cEHekRbkw/?xmt=AQGz1vZfa2DT9L319K5uEtodiWIbi0k9ugNZbSxmAtL-yg

You think Merrick Garland should be fired for hiring Hur or for the border invasion?
concordtom
bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

Ask your boyfriend?

Oh, look at that!
Homophobia.

Open up wide. I've got something else for you to help wash it down.
bear2034
concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

Ask your boyfriend?
Oh, look at that!
Homophobia.

You're a victim of homophobia now?
concordtom
bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

Ask your boyfriend?
Oh, look at that!
Homophobia.

I was just making note of the fact that you respond to a crude insult with a … accusation of being gay, which means you consider that to be a similar crude insult. In other words, you're homophobic. Very MAGA of you.
oski003
concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

Ask your boyfriend?
Oh, look at that!
Homophobia.

I was just making note of the fact that you respond to a crude insult with a … accusation of being gay, which means you consider that to be a similar crude insult. In other words, you're homophobic. Very MAGA of you.

Just to clarify, your crude insult was to post a video of a man (you) pooping on another man's mouth (bear2024). A logical insult would be to inquire with the other man or men you apparently poop on. Very liberal of you to turn his response into an accusation of homophobia. Did you stop maturing at 12?
Cal88
concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

Ask your boyfriend?
Oh, look at that!
Homophobia.

Perhaps you should refrain from making crude, disgusting insults.
AunBear89
You can take the clown out of the Republican Party, but you can't take the Republican Party out of the clown.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Cal88
AunBear89 said:

You can take the clown out of the Republican Party, but you can't take the Republican Party out of the clown.

My post was about taking disgusting, gross vulgar insults out of this board.

The clownery is a given, and fully bipartisan.

Meanwhile, you are confirming the fact that almost all of your posting activity boils down to this:

1- barging in unprovoked on a discussion
2- compulsively posting highly antagonistic drivel with zero content
3- compulsively framing everything in a childishly partisan posture

AunBear89
1) If you are expecting a private conversation on a free public internet board, that's a " you " problem.

2&3) Is English not your first language? Because you clearly don't understand "compulsive ".

Yogi and movielover and bear2034 fka BearFarce - those are compulsive posters. The conservativefluffer003 is a compulsive poster. I just post occasionally to call out you conservative hypocritical morons. Facts and details that counter closely held beliefs just bounce of the ignorance force fields that conservatives have.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Cal88
AunBear89 said:

1) If you are expecting a private conversation on a free public internet board, that's a " you " problem.

2&3) Is English not your first language? Because you clearly don't understand "compulsive ".

Yogi and movielover and bear2034 fka BearFarce - those are compulsive posters. The conservativefluffer003 is a compulsive poster. I just post occasionally to call out you conservative hypocritical morons. Facts and details that counter closely held beliefs just bounce of the ignorance force fields that conservatives have.

Compulsive is one of about 7,000 words in the English language borrowed from French, which happens to be my first language. The word has exactly the same meaning in both languages.
AunBear89
So you are functionally illiterate in both? Because if anyone in this conversation is compulsive it is the one with a long history of posting long posts filled with links to propaganda sources on his two pet topics: COVID vax evil; Putin's invasion of and ongoing war with Ukraine is totally justified.

I don't do anything approaching your compulsive posting behavior on just these two topics.

Have a nice day, mon frere. (Sorry, BI coding doesn't allow diacritic mark on initial e).
Zippergate
You are the very definition of a compulsive poster as someone who can't resist the urge to chime in with an ad hominem every time his sacred cows are gored.
Cal88
AunBear89 said:

Almost all your posts are
-pugilistic in nature
-bring nothing to the table - zero original material or content pertinent to the topic, just run of the mill reddit-type discourse

This is what sets you apart from the posters above, or even from all other posters with whom you are politically aligned.

If you had a modicum of emotional maturity and self-awareness, you wouldn't need to have this explained.
AunBear89
Tell me you don't understand the meaning of "compulsive" in English without saying it.

I am not wasting time on that other nonsense. You have demonstrated repeatedly an inability to engage with, consume, and acknowledge differing opinions. All you do is post self affirming posts from your Twitter bubble. No different than far left wackos who do the same. I don't engage in conversations with such people because conversation is not possible.

I am sorry if my posting style offends your delicate French sensibilities in some way. You can always ignore me. I won't mind a bit.

OR. You meant that I am a compulsive poster as in,

My posts are so compelling, that you and the rest of you RWNJ clowns can't resist reading them. I am pretty witty, and my insults seems to draw blood given how whiney you twerps get when I call you mean names. I guess you clowns can't help yourselves. I know kneepads003 can't.
AunBear89
So much projection. I have no sacred cows. Like many in your tribe, you make blanket assumptions about your opposition, assuming that one is like all the others. Perhaps this is because of the general homogeneity of your tribe. You all think and act and overreact in the same ways, so you assume the rest of the world is just as callow and spineless as you are.

dajo9
I am a founding member of Compulsive Posters Anonymous. I have earned no chips.
concordtom
Cal88 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

Ask your boyfriend?
Oh, look at that!
Homophobia.

Perhaps you should refrain from making crude, disgusting insults.

Well, he deserved it.

Besides, it was as much fun as storming the Capitol, er uh, I mean, taking a "tour" of the Capitol by the nice friendly officers who let us in and showed us around.
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

Ask your boyfriend?
Oh, look at that!
Homophobia.

Just to clarify, your crude insult was to post a video of a man (you) pooping on another man's mouth (bear2024). A logical insult would be to inquire with the other man or men you apparently poop on. Very liberal of you to turn his response into an accusation of homophobia. Did you stop maturing at 12?

What?
There's a VIDEO of me pooping in 2024's mouth? I wanna SEE that!

….okay, okay. I'm sorry.
No more pee pee poo poo jokes.
AunBear89
dajo9 said:

I am a founding member of Compulsive Posters Anonymous. I have earned no chips.

Hi , my name is AunBear89. And I'm a compulsive BI poster who can't resist dunking on conservative clown cult members.
Lets Go Brandon 19
dajo9 said:

Robert Hur lied about President Biden remembering his son's death.
dajo9 lied about Robert Hur lying

bear2034
Joe may have dementia but I'm sure he doesn't forget showering with Ashely.
concordtom
Fun Q&A with people wearing red hats

concordtom
These people make me question the entire concept of Democracy. And they're not even the old, infirm, and uneducated among us.

OsoDorado
concordtom said:

These people make me question the entire concept of Democracy. And they're not even the old, infirm, and uneducated among us.

All true about the Trump conspiracists/cult followers, but isn't this "interviewer" of these Trump fanatics amazing?

He manages to keep a straight face while countering the crazy beliefs these Trump event attendees espouse, but doing it without making the people he's "interviewing" feel shamed.

The end result is he gets them to be completely comfortable admitting why they worship Trump.

Edit: the interviewer's method for keeping the Trump people relaxed while eliciting their views is to ask a series of open-ended question, inviting them to open up. This turns out to be very revealing.

If there is a god, and if there ever is another Trump-Biden debate, this "interviewer" will be one of the questioners ....
bear2034
"Don't" is trending...
concordtom
bear2034 said:

"Don't" is trending...

That's okay. While Trump will *appear* more competent in a debate, decades later sociologists and psychologists will break it all down and discover that he was only spewing a bunch of horrible gobblygook that hypnotized the population.

bearister
tRump can't be serious about testifying in the Stormy Monday trial. In his prime he was a half wit. In his dotage it would be an upgrade to call him a quarter wit.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
bearister said:

tRump can't be serious about testifying in the Stormy Monday trial. In his prime he was a half wit. In his dotage it would be an upgrade to call him a quarter wit.
He won't testify in his trial.
He will be glad to do a debate with Biden, though.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.