The Offical Biden Has Dementia Thread

9,187 Views | 113 Replies | Last: 24 days ago by bear2034
Palestinian Chicken
How long do you want to ignore this user?

bear2034
Let's be clear, we're not mocking Joe Biden because he has dementia. It may happen to us all. We're mocking you because you knew he had dementia but you voted for him as leader of the free world.
173 Days Til No Joe

bear2034

Once again, this begs the question....Who is running the country?
Cal88
bear2034 said:

Once again, this begs the question....Who is running the country?

It's funny how Meloni, Macron and Rishi are trying to cover for him!

The G7 is a clownshow version of weekend at Bernie's.
bearister
The debate on the 27th should be interesting. Biden is a doddering old man but I still think he is capable of taking a stab at:

1. Listening to a question;

2. Trying to process that question; and

3. Attempting to formulate an answer that is responsive.

I actually don't believe tRump is capable of 1-3. I think he has to go rogue and freestyle, interrupting Biden responses, giving answers to questions he was never asked, and launching into stream of consciousness rants about his grievances.

If the Mods try to rein him in, he will claim the debate is rigged and they are trying to suppress his speech.

*Hannity floated the idea on Monday of tRump withdrawing from the debate, and tRump had to have planted that. Maybe his handlers realized after his Vegas debacle that he isn't up to it.
*Regardless of how it plays out, Fox News and his supporters will claim tRump crushed it, just like MTG does when she asks questions during a congressional investigative hearing.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034
Biden hasn't done a press conference since....forever? There's a reason why he receives questions from the press in advance on a notecard.
bear2034
140 Days Til No Joe said:

bear2034 said:

Biden hasn't done a press conference since....forever? There's a reason why he receives questions from the press in advance on a notecard.

bear2034

Is this real?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.