THE OFFICIAL BEARINSIDER tRUMP THEY CALL IT STORMY MONDAY THREAD

23,001 Views | 504 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by oski003
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
blungld said:

bearister said:

*Bobby Fuller and Joe Strummer are smiling in Rock n' Roll Heaven today.
As they say, punk died the day Joe fixed his teeth.
I always thought punk died when David Lee Roth humiliated Joe Strummer at the US Festival.

And then Glam Rock was born when David Lee Roth humiliated himself at the US Festival
American Vermin
concordtom
bearister said:

Nice, but…There are only 27 "go to jail"spaces and 1 jail.
I'd like the board redrawn to show 40 spaces total, as follows:

STRAIGHT-AWAYS:
34 go to jail spaces
1 chance - draw card
1 Epstein brothel island

4 CORNERS:
1 jail
1 DC insurrection court
1 Florida classified docs court
1 Georgia election interference court

The Chance cards would consist of:

* IRS declares Trump filings are not under audit. Report for IRS tax evasion deposition.
* Heart Attack. Roll dice to see if it is survived.
* Melanie publishes tell all book, files for divorce, moves out
* Baron publishes tell all book, moves out.
* Mary Trump publishes book, sharing new family dna results which indicate Donald isn't actually related - his father was a milkman.
* Coalition of republicans formed by Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney, Mike Pence and George Bush causes Trump support to be halved.
* New Mexican President Claudia Sheinbaum tells all Mexican-Americans to vote Biden.
* Jared Kushner arrives at Mar a Lago, in a box sent from Arabia.
* doorman story proved true, as new anti-Trump protester reveals true identity.
* gangrene of the peepee sets in, Trump's Peter falls off. Doctors say a lifetime of promiscuity could not be overcome.
bearister
Donald Trump Stung by Multiple Polls After Being Found Guilty - Newsweek

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-presidential-election-poll-hush-money-biden-1907270
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
82gradDLSdad
calpoly said:

82gradDLSdad said:

bearister said:

Now do Biden's week.
If you really want to know Biden's week (which I don't think you really want to know it, yoou just want to bash Biden again) look here for his public schedule: https://rollcall.com/factbase/biden/topic/calendar/

My post was a reply to a joke post of Trump's "calendar". If you think I only bash Biden you haven't been paying attention. More likely you're on one "team" and only take note of my Biden criticisms. That's ok. My good Republican friends think I'm a Democrat and my good Democrat friends think I'm a Republican. They only hear one side. I'll say it again, it's embarrassing for our country that these two guys are our choices for President. I bash them both because whatever positives they've done in their lives are being undone, in public, with their declining actions. And they aren't alone in the political realm. It's embarrassing.
bearister
The G.O.P. Push for Post-Verdict Payback: 'Fight Fire With Fire' DNyuz

https://dnyuz.com/2024/06/05/the-g-o-p-push-for-post-verdict-payback-fight-fire-with-fire/

Self loathing Stephen Miller

"Stephen Miller, a former senior adviser to Mr. Trump who still helps guide his thinking on policy, blared out a directive on Fox News …..Mr. Miller posed a series of questions to Republicans at every level, including local district attorneys:

"Is every House committee controlled by Republicans using its subpoena power in every way it needs to right now?" he demanded. "Is every Republican D.A. starting every investigation they need to right now?"

"Every facet of Republican Party politics and power has to be used right now to go toe-to-toe with Marxism and beat these Communists," Mr. Miller said, using the catchall slurs Trump allies routinely use against Democrats.

Town drunk of Mayberry, Steve Bannon

Stephen K. Bannon, the former chief strategist to Mr. Trump, said in a text message to The New York Times on Tuesday that now was the moment for obscure Republican prosecutors around the country to make a name for themselves by prosecuting Democrats.

"There are dozens of ambitious backbencher state attorneys general and district attorneys who need to 'seize the day' and own this moment in history," Mr. Bannon wrote.

Little Marco having a panic attack

And Senator Marco Rubio of Florida, the top Republican on the Senate Intelligence Committee who is in contention to be Mr. Trump's running mate, wrote on X that President Biden was "a demented man propped up by wicked & deranged people" and it was now time to "fight fire with fire" using flame emojis to represent the fire."

*As I have stated before, this payback plan only works if tRump Redux suspends the 6th Amendment right to a jury trial because:

1. Alleged imaginary crimes unsupported by evidence result in acquittals, not convictions; and

2.tRump is so reviled by most Americans that even if a crime was actually committed by one of his enemies, at least one juror on every case would engage in jury nullification and refuse follow the law and convict a tRump enemy.
concordtom
That New Zealand compound idea is heating up again!!!
blungld
You know what you never hear: Trump didn't do it.

Instead it's all about this has never happened before, it's political, this is weaponized DOJ, what about Biden, two tiered justice, revenge!, presidential immunity...blah blah blah blah blah.

But never, yes of course Trump did what he is accused of and he shouldn't have done it. The whole universe is out of order and not this man who they know lies at the drop of a hat and will do or say anything to protect his ego and money...but it's not him. It's elaborate conspiracies and all the evidence and testimony is wrong, but his rambling accusations are true. It is has gone so far beyond reason. It is now insane. How is this not a cult?

Why in the world are they all recalibrating their perception of reality, justice, law, culpability, and personal ethics all to bend in any direction possible rather than admit that this unprincipled man committed crimes?
oski003
blungld said:

Instead it's all about this has never happened before, it's political, this is weaponized DOJ, what about Biden, two tiered justice, revenge!, presidential immunity...blah blah blah blah blah.

But never, yes of course Trump did what he is accused of and he shouldn't have done it. The whole universe is out of order and not this man who they know lies at the drop of a hat and will do or say anything to protect his ego and money...but it's not him. It's elaborate conspiracies and all the evidence and testimony is wrong, but his rambling accusations are true. It is has gone so far beyond reason. It is now insane. How is this not a cult?

Why in the world are they all recalibrating their perception of reality, justice, law, culpability, and personal ethics all to bend in any direction possible rather than admit that this unprincipled man committed crimes?

There are 100s of 1000s of people not in the cult but rational enough to realize the "felony" Trump was convicted of is silly and aware of how much the justice system has bent its rules to get him.
Big C
blungld said:

He never admits to any wrongdoing and he never apologizes. For him, it's been an effective "communications" strategy.

We need something as effective (except not evil). How about if we start sprinkling the new term "lie-fare" everywhere!
AunBear89
And you know this because Poso and Cat Turd told you so?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

blungld said:

There are 100s of 1000s of people not in the cult but rational enough to realize the "felony" Trump was convicted of is silly and aware of how much the justice system has bent its rules to get him.
Well, if it's "100s of 1000s", that would be less than a million. Otherwise, you would have used 1000s of 1000s. One million people is about 0.7% of the votes in the 2020 election. It's not very significant in the overall scheme of things.
concordtom
oski003 said:

And how many people who are in the cult irrationally believe the felony that Trump was convicted is silly?
100's of 100,000,000's?

I know it's a big number. Just look around you and start counting.
bearister
If I had a felony x 34 pasted on me that I knew was going to get affirmed on appeal, and I knew the SCOTUS only had 2 justices corrupt enough to grant a petition seeking review, and I knew I couldn't pardon myself if I become POTUS because it is a state court conviction, "silly" probably doesn't make the Top 50 list of words I would use to describe any of the 34 felonies I got convicted of.
concordtom
bearister said:

If I had a felony x 34 pasted on me that I knew was going to get affirmed on appeal, and I knew the SCOTUS only had 2 justices corrupt enough to grant a petition seeking review, and I knew I couldn't pardon myself if I become POTUS because it is a state court conviction, "silly" probably doesn't make the Top 50 list of words I would use to describe any of the 34 felonies I got convicted of.
Which speaks to exactly how "silly" Oski003 is.
oski003
concordtom said:

bearister said:

Which speaks to exactly how "silly" Oski003 is.

Good thing I don't have a felony x 34 pasted on me. Alrighty then...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.