Trump has been shot

57,460 Views | 1096 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by tequila4kapp
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Pray for the country.
bear2034

OMG.
bearister
Shots fired at Donald Trump rally in Pennsylvania

https://mol.im/a/13631849
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034

Live reaction.
bearister
Probably a .22 which is what Reagan and James Brady got shot with. If you get hit in the right spot you can be a goner.

Shots fired at Donald Trump's rally

https://mol.im/a/13631873
SBGold
No big deal, seems to be grazed by a bb
Cal88
bearister
I haven't shot a BB gun since I was a boy. Are you telling me they make a discharge pop like a real gun these days?
bearister
Well they killed the shooter so we are going to find out.
82gradDLSdad
bearister said:

I haven't shot a BB gun since I was a boy. Are you telling me they make a discharge pop like a real gun these days?

You are replying to this sick ****?
Cal_79
SBGold said:

No big deal???
Cal88
Looks like the shots were fired by a sniper from the rooftop of a nearby building.

okaydo
Even if you want Donald Trump to die, him getting even grazed by a bullet is horrible. I mean, it's horrible in general. But it's horrible in every other way imaginable.
82gradDLSdad
Cal_79 said:

SBGold said:

No big deal???

Shooter and someone in the crowd died. Yah, no big deal. I've never called anyone a name on this site but I'll make an exception for SBGold...sick ****.
Cal88
2 people are dead - the shooter, and an audience member who was hit in the head.
82gradDLSdad
Cal88 said:

2 people are dead - the shooter, and an audience member who was hit in the head.

Another crowd member is in serious condition.
82gradDLSdad
okaydo said:

Even if you want Donald Trump to die, him getting even grazed by a bullet is horrible. I mean, it's horrible in general. But it's horrible in every other way imaginable.

Even if you want him to die????? What is wrong with some of you?
bearister
Ukrainian sympathizer? (My speculation)

Eyewitness says shooter was on roof top and Secret Service blew shooter's head off.

BearGoggles
When a political party says that a person is an existential threat to democracy, a threat to the country, worse than Hitler/nazis, etc. you are giving the green light for people to do "anything" to stop them. This is not at all surprising.
okaydo
82gradDLSdad said:

okaydo said:

A lot of people (including my mom) want Trump to die. That's just a fact. But those people thinking Trump dying would be a good thing are absolutely wrong. It would be horrible, horrible, horrible. Nothing good would come out of it.
Cal88

Edit - this report appears to be false
bearister
blungld
BearGoggles said:

When a political party says that a person is an existential threat to democracy, a threat to the country, worse than Hitler/nazis, etc. you are giving the green light for people to do "anything" to stop them. This is not at all surprising.

Not the time for this back and forth, but how can you post this when Trump and MAGA drum beat is "if Biden is re-elected it is the end of country" and has said things like this in previous races and has much more exaggerated list of fear mongering and threats that have zero basis in fact. Whereas the concerns about Trump, MAGA, and Project 2025 are real, documented, and stated repeatedly by Trump and his cadre (as in not made up).
okaydo
okaydo said:

82gradDLSdad said:

okaydo said:

A lot of people (including my mom) want Trump to die. That's just a fact. But those people thinking Trump dying would be a good thing are absolutely wrong. It would be horrible, horrible, horrible. Nothing good would come out of it.

I'm talking about Trump dying naturally or being assassinated. It would be a sh*tshow.
bearister
BearGoggles said:

Yeah, I'm sure Kamala will be safe if she ends up the candidate. Give me a break.
Cal88

Edit - no evidence of second shooter

bearister
For those of us that are old enough to have lived through JFK, RFK, MLK, Two Gerald Ford attempts, and Reagan, this is creepy stuff that brings back bad memories.

*George Wallace was equally bad bad but couldn't bring myself to list him among the others.
*Stream the movie Civil War. We don't want to end up like that.
82gradDLSdad
Cal88 said:

They had detectors that everyone in the crowd got scanned with while entering the rally. How could he be in the crowd?
dajo9
Political violence is always unacceptable.

This is a good time to compare Democratic politician responses to an assassin going after Trump vs. Republican politician responses to an assassin going after the Pelosi household / family.
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
okaydo
BearGoggles said:

I get your sentiment, but this isn't the time to criticize Trump and fellow Republicans for their past comments about Obama.
BearGoggles
Cal88 said:

Please stop posting this inane crap from nonsense sources. Your algorithm is remarkably consistent at producing this unsubstantiated crap and you just lap it up and repost it here as a constant stream of diarrhea.

To be clear, current reports are there is one shooter and another victim in the crowd. Contrary to your antifa post, there is no credible evidence as to who the shooter is or what his motivation might have been. And I say that as someone who is about as anti- antifa as you can be.

dajo9
Cal88 said:

"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
BearGoggles
okaydo said:

BearGoggles said:

I get your sentiment, but this isn't the time to criticize Trump and fellow Republicans for their past comments about Obama.
Cool story - I'm sure you think you're clever. Except this board is replete with people who have made exactly those types of claims about Trump.
okaydo
If Congressman Collins is right, wouldn't Biden be immune from prosecution?

concordtom
115 Days Til No Joe said:

SBGold said:

I can feel your disappointment.

Two thoughts.

2. concordtom has been conspicuously absent from the board.

That's funny because my best friend texted me right afterwards "are you in Pennsylvania?"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.