Trump has been shot

57,591 Views | 1096 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by tequila4kapp
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

I haven't shot a BB gun since I was a boy. Are you telling me they make a discharge pop like a real gun these days?

My guess was it was one of those plastic 3-d printed off the internet jobs.
Plastic bullets?

I mean, he got hit on the head and he's fine? It was a weak caliber. Maybe some water pressure gun.

I switched to women's soccer, so I confess I know nothing.
Cal88
BearGoggles said:

Cal88 said:

Please stop posting this inane crap from nonsense sources. Your algorithm is remarkably consistent at producing this unsubstantiated crap and you just lap it up and repost it here as a constant stream of diarrhea.

To be clear, current reports are there is one shooter and another victim in the crowd. Contrary to your antifa post, there is no credible evidence as to who the shooter is or what his motivation might have been. And I say that as someone who is about as anti- antifa as you can be.

Calm down already, some of these are obviously unconfirmed reports gathered in the spur of the moment.
concordtom
okaydo said:

Even if you want Donald Trump to die, him getting even grazed by a bullet is horrible. I mean, it's horrible in general. But it's horrible in every other way imaginable.

No doubt.
Hillbilly radicals will use it as an excuse to get their guns out of their closets. Trump will use it as an excuse to kill thousands.

I always said, if anything like this would happen, it's REALLY bad for USA

The convention next week will now be full of violence and retribution talk. He will anger and incite the nation.

We always knew this would happen.
concordtom
Cal88 said:

2 people are dead - the shooter, and an audience member who was hit in the head.

Crowd member?
Well that truly SUCKS!!!!
SBGold
Yes absolutely
going4roses
How sway how
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
BearGoggles
Cal88 said:

BearGoggles said:

Cal88 said:

Please stop posting this inane crap from nonsense sources. Your algorithm is remarkably consistent at producing this unsubstantiated crap and you just lap it up and repost it here as a constant stream of diarrhea.

To be clear, current reports are there is one shooter and another victim in the crowd. Contrary to your antifa post, there is no credible evidence as to who the shooter is or what his motivation might have been. And I say that as someone who is about as anti- antifa as you can be.

Calm down already, some of these are obviously unconfirmed reports gathered in the spur of the moment.
You are constantly posting "obviously unconfirmed reports", not just here but all over this board. Anyone who was an honest broker of information - as opposed to a naked propogandist - would not do that. Keep revealing yourself. Or better yet, have some introspection and stop posting crap.

okaydo
concordtom said:

okaydo said:

Even if you want Donald Trump to die, him getting even grazed by a bullet is horrible. I mean, it's horrible in general. But it's horrible in every other way imaginable.

No doubt.
Hillbilly radicals will use it as an excuse to get their guns out of their closets. Trump will use it as an excuse to kill thousands.

The convention next week will now be full of violence and retribution talk. He will anger and we cite the nation.

This is my prediction: This will be forgotten in 2 weeks.
BearGoggles
concordtom said:

okaydo said:

No doubt.

The convention next week will now be full of violence and retribution talk. He will anger and we cite the nation.

Thank you for making my point.
SBGold
Wait, the ultimate Proud Boy hate politician got a graze shot with some hate given back to him and I'm the bad guy? His hate has made you respond uncivilly with more hate

There are about 5.5 billion other people in the world I fee more sorry for.
concordtom
bearister said:

Ukrainian sympathizer? (My speculation)

Eyewitness says shooter was on roof top and Secret Service blew shooter's head off.

Oh man. I can hear it now.
"It was a Deep State Setup!
Proud Boys, rise up!!"
BearGoggles
concordtom said:

bearister said:

I haven't shot a BB gun since I was a boy. Are you telling me they make a discharge pop like a real gun these days?

Plastic bullets?

I mean, he got hit on the head and he's fine? It was a weak caliber. Maybe some water pressure gun.

I switched to women's soccer,
so I confess I know nothing.
Fixed this for you.

And to be clear, the reports are that EITHER Trump was grazed by a bullet or possibly injured by a shattered piece of glass from a teleprompter. Also there are eye witness reports that the shooter had a rifle of some sort, but that has not been confirmed by police.

concordtom
BearGoggles said:

When a political party says that a person is an existential threat to democracy, a threat to the country, worse than Hitler/nazis, etc. you are giving the green light for people to do "anything" to stop them. This is not at all surprising.

Blame me, then.
I'll take credit for it.
okaydo
SBGold said:

Wait, the ultimate Proud Boy hate politician got a graze shot with some hate given back to him and I'm the bad guy? His hate has made you respond uncivilly with more hate

There are about 5.5 billion other people in the world I fee more sorry for.

Lol

Cal88
BearGoggles said:

Cal88 said:

BearGoggles said:

Cal88 said:

You are constantly posting "obviously unconfirmed reports", not just here but all over this board. Anyone who was an honest broker of information - as opposed to a naked propogandist - would not do that. Keep revealing yourself. Or better yet, have some introspection and stop posting crap.

Not a good time to air your personal animus against other posters.

The posts above clearly have uncertain "fog of war" elements due to the timing.

concordtom
okaydo said:

82gradDLSdad said:

okaydo said:

Even if you want him to die????? What is wrong with some of you?

A lot of people (including my mom) want Trump to die. That's just a fact. But those people thinking Trump dying would be a good thing are absolutely wrong. It would be horrible, horrible, horrible. Nothing good would come out of it.

Well, now, wait a minute.
Bearister and I have put forth cheeseburger heart attack posits for years! And that still stands.
Cancer. Stroke. Seizure. All natural causes. No problem.

But, yes. Joking aside. Violence??? This is truly horrible. I said above, thousands will now die. I'm
Sticking with it. Good thing I live in the boonies now.
Fare thee well, my friends!
bear2034

If this was indeed the shooter, his location was about 400 feet away from the stage.
concordtom
bearister said:

BearGoggles said:

When a political party says that a person is an existential threat to democracy, a threat to the country, worse than Hitler/nazis, etc. you are giving the green light for people to do "anything" to stop them. This is not at all surprising.

Yeah, I'm sure Kamala will be safe if she ends up the candidate. Give me a break.

Ha. Yeah. I think this seals it. She's a goner. Just wait for them to work their psychological magic.
concordtom
bearister said:

For those of us that are old enough to have lived through JFK, RFK, MLK, Two Gerald Ford attempts, and Reagan, this is creepy stuff that brings back bad memories.

*George Wallace was equally bad bad but couldn't bring myself to list him among the others.
*Stream the movie Civil War. We don't want to end up like that.

Which movie?
Link please.
concordtom
okaydo said:

BearGoggles said:

I get your sentiment, but this isn't the time to criticize Trump and fellow Republicans for their past comments about Obama.

I hear you clearly. Very clearly.
bearister

For concordtom:

*In a classic example of artistic license, California and Texas are in an anti government alliance in the film.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
82gradDLSdad said:

Cal88 said:

They had detectors that everyone in the crowd got scanned with while entering the rally. How could he be in the crowd?

Plastic weapons?
concordtom
dajo9 said:

Political violence is always unacceptable.

This is a good time to compare Democratic politician responses to an assassin going after Trump vs. Republican politician responses to an assassin going after the Pelosi household / family.

Has Biden spoken yet?
Trump waited 3+ hours to end his mob at the Capitol.
bear2034
MinotStateBeav
concordtom
okaydo said:

concordtom said:

okaydo said:

No doubt.

Oh HELL NO!!

Trump is going to use it to setup assassination squads!
okaydo
bear2034 said:

If this was indeed the shooter, his location was about 400 feet away from the stage.

I mean, isn't the Secret Service supposed to account for these things?
concordtom
BearGoggles said:

concordtom said:

okaydo said:

No doubt.

The convention next week will now be full of violence and retribution talk. He will anger and incite the nation.

Thank you for making my point.

What was your point? I thought it was my point.
BearGoggles
said:

bearister

Somewhere there is a t shirt in this worth $50,000,000 in fund raising.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034
okaydo said:

bear2034 said:

Yeah, it would seem this was a big failure on their part.
DiabloWags
okaydo said:

concordtom said:

okaydo said:

No doubt.

Until it happens again.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
Cal88
concordtom said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Cal88 said:

They had detectors that everyone in the crowd got scanned with while entering the rally. How could he be in the crowd?

Plastic weapons?

The shooter was positioned on a rooftop that was outside the perimeter of the main rally venue. He didn't have to go through metal detectors.
DiabloWags
okaydo said:

Lmfao.

Those clowns at the podium looked like keystone cops. They never got him to the ground. He was standing up the entire time.

Idiots.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
bear2034
BearGoggles said:

concordtom said:

bearister said:

Plastic bullets?

I switched to women's soccer,
so I confess I know nothing.
Fixed this for you.

And to be clear, the reports are that EITHER Trump was grazed by a bullet or possibly injured by a shattered piece of glass from a teleprompter. Also there are eye witness reports that the shooter had a rifle of some sort, but that has not been confirmed by police.

Based on this picture, it seems it was a direct shot and not fragments from the teleprompter.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.