Trump has been shot

57,189 Views | 1096 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by tequila4kapp
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thx.
concordtom
MinotStateBeav said:

Tucker says stuff to increase his ratings.
Maybe now he can get his old job back.

Did you hear he knocked up a woman and named the child Goebels?

…..
Updated comment addressing the video.
It wasn't a stretch for Tucker to say that. We've been saying it for years.
He's right. But do were 20M others!
bear2034
concordtom
okaydo said:

bear2034 said:

If this was indeed the shooter, his location was about 400 feet away from the stage.

I mean, isn't the Secret Service supposed to account for these things?

Where is the grassy knoll in this graphic? There's supposed to be someone hiding in the shadows of the grassy knoll.

Joking aside… this is why MAGA world will declare it a deep state assassination attempt.
BearGoggles

This is an apt question, both for democrat politicians and the posters on this board claiming to decry the attempted assassination.

smh
guns baad
muting more than 300 handles, turnaround is fair play
concordtom
BearGoggles said:

This is an apt question, both for democrat politicians and the posters on this board claiming to decry the attempted assassination.

I've answered this question years ago, via statement.

I wish Trump were dead and I wish he had died years ago. However, not via any violent means or any assassination means.
It's an incredibly horrible thing what has happened because it's gonna make the future worse.

I don't think you need to seek high and low for the answer to your question. You know how people feel?
bear2034
BearGoggles said:

Quote:

If Trump were as bad as Biden and other Democrats say he is if he were a tyrant on par with Hitler himself then why would they be grateful to hear he's safe and doing well? Either their characterizations of Trump are false or their sympathy is.

Quite the insight.
BearGoggles

This appears to be real (credited to NYT photo journalist) and it is remarkable. Click on the pictures and you can see the bullet path.
dajo9
bear2034 said:

No way Trump wrote that
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
bear2034
BearGoggles said:

This appears to be real (credited to NYT photo journalist) and it is remarkable. Click on the pictures and you can see the bullet path.
DiabloWags
An AR15 type Rifle.
Probably 2 to 300 yards away.
Not feet.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
bear2034
dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

No way Trump wrote that
What do you think is more likely? Trump wrote his own truth or Biden wrote his own tweet?

DiabloWags
Our Secret Service is Clueless.

A counter assassination attempt team should have identified the shooter well before he started firing.
bear2034

If you start asking obvious questions, you'll be labeled a conspiracy theorist.
bear2034

No UFC fight tonight for Trump I assume.
dajo9
Here is Trump joking about the assassination attemp at the Pelosi household
MAGA
bear2034

If Biden did say those words last week, I'm not sure how you're supposed to interpret that.
concordtom
Distasteful joke disclaimer, passed from a friend:

Trump will lose Pennsylvania by one vote now
bear2034

This is extraordinary video footage. I assume this is the Secret Service on the roof but it appears they've identified the shooter while Trump was still speaking.
BearGoggles

82gradDLSdad
concordtom said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Cal88 said:

They had detectors that everyone in the crowd got scanned with while entering the rally. How could he be in the crowd?

Plastic weapons?

No. He was on a roof across from the scanned crowd. How on earth do you not have law enforcement on any high spot with a direct shot at Trump?
concordtom
DiabloWags said:

A counter assassination attempt team should have identified the shooter well before he started firing.

No doubt.
Which is why MAGA will claim deep state.
82gradDLSdad
concordtom said:

DiabloWags said:

No doubt.
Which is why MAGA will claim deep state.

Maybe. JFK was killed by them. Listen to your own Rob Reiner's podcast on this. Full of factual information.
concordtom
dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

No way Trump wrote that

That's notable because I predict he will totally flip and blame the Secret Service in 3…2…1…

Wait for it.
DiabloWags
Dead Man Walking?
bear2034
We still don't know the name of the person killed and the other one who was injured. There are pictures of the shooter and his identity circulating but I'm not sure if that has been confirmed yet.
dajo9
"I want to send our support and our deepest sympathies to the victims and the families touched by the terrible school shooting yesterday in Perry, Iowa. It's just horrible. So surprising to see it here.

But we have to get over it."

Donald Trump
MAGA
concordtom
DiabloWags said:

Dead Man Walking?

nah.
He's going to win. And he's going to be determining who the dead men walking are.
It'll be determined according to his whim. A la Jamal Khashoggi.
BearGoggles
concordtom said:

dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

No way Trump wrote that

That's notable because I predict he will totally flip and blame the Secret Service in 3…2…1…

Wait for it.
Are you watching CNN? They are spending much of their time wondering how in the world the Secret Service allowed a shooter on that rooftop. And CNN is not alone - many people are already saying it is gross incompetence to not have the rooftop locked down.

There are multiple reports (from the right) that the Biden admin has denied Trump additional security. Not sure if its true, but Bongino is a former secret service officer so I suspect he would have real sources. If this proves to be true (and we know they are denying protection to RFK Jr.), there will be hell to pay.

bearister
The only part of this unfortunate incident I feel that I am competent to render a reconstruction theory on:

If you listen to the audio of when the Secret Service pulls tRump off the deck, tRump says, "My shoes! My shoes!" Until I read otherwise, I can only interpret that to mean he came out of his shoes.

It is well known that people that get hit by the force of a vehicle in a crosswalk often get knocked out of their shoes. It is counterintuitive that tRump would have generated enough speed, torque and force to come out of his shoes going from a standing position to a crouching position behind the podium.

My theory:
It is widely known that tRump wears lifts in his shoes to bolster his height claim. The shoe inserts take up half of the inside of his shoe so he can only get his foot halfway into the shoe. That being the case, it makes perfect sense that his shoes would both come off during the simple act of making a fast drop behind the podium.

It also explains why among the first words out of the mouth of a man that almost got his head blown off were, "My shoes! My shoes!" tRump had no intention of walking off that stage in front of his adoring supporters 2 to 3 inches shorter than when he walked on.

Let Me Get My Shoes!' Microphone Captures Trump's Comments Just After Shooting

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/let-me-get-my-shoes-microphone-captures-trumps-comments-just-after-shooting/
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
SBGold
If Trump was a boss he would've finished the speech
bear2034
82gradDLSdad
bearister said:

The only part of this unfortunate incident I feel that I am competent to render a reconstruction theory on:

If you listen to the audio of when the Secret Service pulls tRump off the deck, tRump says, "My shoes! My shoes!" Until I read otherwise, I can only interpret that to mean he came out of his shoes.

It is well known that people that get hit by the force of a vehicle in a crosswalk often get knocked out of their shoes. It is counterintuitive that tRump would have generated enough speed, torque and force to come out of his shoes going from a standing position to a crouching position behind the podium.

My theory:
It is widely known that tRump wears lifts in his shoes to bolster his height claim. The shoe inserts take up half of the inside of his shoe so he can only get his foot halfway into the shoe. That being the case, it makes perfect sense that his shoes would both come off during the simple act of making a fast drop behind the podium.

It also explains why among the first words out of the mouth of a man that almost got his head blown off were, "My shoes! My shoes!" tRump had no intention of walking off that stage in front of his adoring supporters 2 to 3 inches shorter than when he walked on.

The SS had his tie off. They may have taken his shoes off. I don't know their protocol.
dajo9
Reporting from when Trump posted video of an image of President Biden bound and tied.
https://www.threads.net/@thegratefuldeadpool/post/C5JM209Lt7f/?xmt=AQGzgumv1fn6Hx_y8CE-f2-1PWvHbr4NUXYO_3X4N8tUEw
MAGA

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.