Trump has been shot

57,605 Views | 1096 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by tequila4kapp
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

If Trump was a boss he would've finished the speech

Post of the day!!!
BearGoggles
SBGold said:

The secret service wouldn't let him. But I just read that Trump is going to be at a UFC event tonight in Denver per his prior plan. If he does that, he might break the internet and the hearts of all liberals who wish that Biden was still awake at that same hour.
bear2034

The shooter was visible to others on the ground. Again, something doesn't add up.
dajo9
Reporting from when Trump posted video of an image of President Biden bound and tied.
https://www.threads.net/@thegratefuldeadpool/post/C5JM209Lt7f/?xmt=AQGzgumv1fn6Hx_y8CE-f2-1PWvHbr4NUXYO_3X4N8tUEw
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
concordtom

bear2034
BearGoggles said:

SBGold said:

The secret service wouldn't let him. But I just read that Trump is going to be at a UFC event tonight in Denver per his prior plan. If he does that, he might break the internet and the hearts of all liberals who wish that Biden was still awake at that same hour.
GoOskie
Sucks that Richard Simmons died. Damn
SBGold
bear2034 said:

If Biden did say those words last week, I'm not sure how you're supposed to interpret that.
Blood coming from everywhere
SBGold
concordtom said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Tucker says stuff to increase his ratings.
Maybe now he can get his old job back.

Did you hear he knocked up a woman and named the child Goebels?

…..
Updated comment addressing the video.
It wasn't a stretch for Tucker to say that. We've been saying it for years.
He's right. But do were 20M others!
Duh, it usually doesn't end well for hate politicians now, does it?
concordtom
Question
Was trump closer to death when he was nicked in the ear, when he was at Walter Reed with COVID, or when he was in his sexual Vietnam days raw-dogging it?
concordtom
GoOskie said:

Sucks that Richard Simmons died. Damn

Please goto the Obituaries thread.
We must have order!

(Yes, that was for you, Big C.)
SBGold
BearGoggles said:

SBGold said:

It he was a boss he wouldn't let the Secret Service dictate that at all
bearister
dajo9 said:

Political violence is always unacceptable.

This is a good time to compare Democratic politician responses to an assassin going after Trump vs. Republican politician responses to an assassin going after the Pelosi household / family.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034
SBGold said:

No, it doesn't. Biden and the Democrats have created the pre-conditions for this and will most likely suffer politically for it.
bear2034
"We missed" trending on Twitter.
GoOskie
okaydo said:

concordtom said:

okaydo said:

Even if you want Donald Trump to die, him getting even grazed by a bullet is horrible. I mean, it's horrible in general. But it's horrible in every other way imaginable.

No doubt.
Hillbilly radicals will use it as an excuse to get their guns out of their closets. Trump will use it as an excuse to kill thousands.

I always said, if anything like this would happen, it's REALLY bad for USA

The convention next week will now be full of violence and retribution talk. He will anger and we cite the nation.

We always knew this would happen.

This is my prediction: This will be forgotten in 2 weeks.
trump will insufferably be reminding everyone day after day.
SBGold
Lol. My neighbor stated too bad he didn't have better aim
SBGold
Trump will ultimately suffer worse
concordtom
SBGold said:

concordtom said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Tucker says stuff to increase his ratings.
Maybe now he can get his old job back.

Did you hear he knocked up a woman and named the child Goebels?

…..
Updated comment addressing the video.
It wasn't a stretch for Tucker to say that. We've been saying it for years.
He's right. But do were 20M others!

It does if a bunch of fools vote for them, march for them, break into the Capitol, and spread fake news propaganda.

Good thing I look like one of them and live among them - I'm safe!
bearister
BearGoggles said:

When a political party says that a person is an existential threat to democracy, a threat to the country, worse than Hitler/nazis, etc. you are giving the green light for people to do "anything" to stop them. This is not at all surprising.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
SBGold said:

Blood coming from everywhere

concordtom
SBGold said:

BearGoggles said:

SBGold said:

It he was a boss he wouldn't let the Secret Service dictate that at all

Well, he didn't get to go to the Capitol on Jan 6 either.
bear2034
SBGold said:

"You missed" also trending.
bear2034
SBGold said:

Trump will ultimately suffer worse
Are you sure you're not referring to Biden? His own party members are trying to oust him behind closed doors.
bear2034
concordtom
SBGold said:

My best friend said the same.

But let's be honest. This is horrible and will spawn bad repercussions.
Cal88
GoOskie
SBGold said:

Everyone is saying this. Just a few minutes ago, someone came up to me with tears in their eyes and said "Sir, you'd think the deep state would send someone with better aim, and not some noodle armed antifa guy."
bear2034
Are we all waiting for Joe Biden to call this an assassination attempt before we call it an assassination attempt?
concordtom
bearister said:

The only part of this unfortunate incident I feel that I am competent to render a reconstruction theory on:

If you listen to the audio of when the Secret Service pulls tRump off the deck, tRump says, "My shoes! My shoes!" Until I read otherwise, I can only interpret that to mean he came out of his shoes.

It is well known that people that get hit by the force of a vehicle in a crosswalk often get knocked out of their shoes. It is counterintuitive that tRump would have generated enough speed, torque and force to come out of his shoes going from a standing position to a crouching position behind the podium.

My theory:
It is widely known that tRump wears lifts in his shoes to bolster his height claim. The shoe inserts take up half of the inside of his shoe so he can only get his foot halfway into the shoe. That being the case, it makes perfect sense that his shoes would both come off during the simple act of making a fast drop behind the podium.

It also explains why among the first words out of the mouth of a man that almost got his head blown off were, "My shoes! My shoes!" tRump had no intention of walking off that stage in front of his adoring supporters 2 to 3 inches shorter than when he walked on.

It's more that he didn't want the altered shoes to be a topic of discussion (ridicule) had he left them behind.
concordtom
BearGoggles said:

SBGold said:

Napoleon escaped Elba.
Trump escaped death.

bear2034
concordtom said:

Trump escaped death.
bear2034
blungld said:

BearGoggles said:

When a political party says that a person is an existential threat to democracy, a threat to the country, worse than Hitler/nazis, etc. you are giving the green light for people to do "anything" to stop them. This is not at all surprising.

Not the time for this back and forth, but how can you post this when Trump and MAGA drum beat is "if Biden is re-elected it is the end of country" and has said things like this in previous races and has much more exaggerated list of fear mongering and threats that have zero basis in fact. Whereas the concerns about Trump, MAGA, and Project 2025 are real, documented, and stated repeatedly by Trump and his cadre (as in not made up).

Even the Democrats would be suspicious if Biden wins the next election.
SBGold
Losing an election is one thing, getting yourself killed is another. It's probably how Trumpnwants to go out anyway
going4roses
My my my
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.