Trump has been shot

57,571 Views | 1096 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by tequila4kapp
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover said:

Too many massive simultaneous screw ups to be coincidental.

Too bad Laura Loomer is a nut job though. Immediately not worth taking seriously
oski003
SBGold said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

movielover said:

Biden wasn't very bright, and from a small state.

What were his crowing achievements?
He sure got a lot of praise from the world's leaders this weekend for his years of service, so there's that

That's a thank you for sending them U.S. tax payers' money.
I don't remember the same when Trump was defeated, and he sent a boatload of cash everywhere also lol

Trump sent $200 billion of US taxpayer money to defend Israel and Europe? Or where did he send these massive amounts?
bear2034
SBGold said:

movielover said:

Too many massive simultaneous screw ups to be coincidental.
Too bad Laura Loomer is a nut job though. Immediately not worth taking seriously

Laura Loomer's reporting possibly took out potential Democrat VP pick, Senator Mark Kelly, from Arizona out of the race. What did you do today?
Big C
BearGoggles said:

sycasey said:

I am not interested in hearing "resume" criticisms from the party that elected the first President to have never worked a day public office.
A lot of people view this as a positive.

Personally, I'm far more concerned about politicians who have no (or very limited) experience working outside of government/non-profits.

Interesting question, what is the best resume for a President?

I think it all counts. For example, in the case of JD Vance, I like the fact that he grew up in the environment he did. I like that he was in the Marines and I like that he was in the private sector. Add a little Senate and that's a pretty good 39 years. Let's say he is VP for four years... he might then be close to a good resume to be President. However, I still might never vote for him and he could still suck as President.

Biden: a lot of government, great, but maybe too much

Trump and Vance: I'd like to see more government.

Gavin Newsom: Good, but I'd like him more familiar with Congress.

Ideally, you'd like a good education, some military, some private sector, some House and/or Senate, maybe governor of a state, something in the Executive branch. Mayor of a city is good. VP is a great way to see how it all works, without too much pressure.

Of course, you could have all that and still be lame. And vice versa.
bear2034
MiZery
A fake video of her taking ecstasy and weed. Wow!
bear2034
MiZery said:

A fake video of her taking ecstasy and weed. Wow!
who? what? wow!
MiZery
Here's an actual tweet from her. I

https://images.app.goo.gl/SFEgYj2TMvS7r5JS8
movielover
It was by design. Multiple overlapping 'mistakes', so a goofy 20 year old rides his bike to a Presidential event with a rifle and range finder unmolested.

concordtom
I must say, I'm surprised there have not been any easily MAGA retaliation shootings already.

That's good news!
movielover
concordtom said:

I must say, I'm surprised there have not been any easily MAGA retaliation shootings already.

That's good news!

You must be thinking of the FBI shock troops - Antifa and BLM.
concordtom
Aug 2023:

Look at Trump's ear in these different pictures.

I think it's really funny how he had the huge white bandage to play up his victimhood. You know he always has a mind for the stagecraft of it all.

If his ear looks unaltered after he removes the final bandage, and everyone asks why the big white one, he'll say he had plastic surgery to repair it.

What I'm getting at is, it was a mere flesh wound, but he sure wanted everyone to know!
That said, there was significant visible blood immediately, so it certainly wasn't nothing.

2 days ago:
"The bullet track produced a 2 cm wide wound that extended down to the cartilaginous surface of the ear," Jackson wrote.
"There was initially significant bleeding, followed by marked swelling of the entire upper ear," he said.

Jackson, who wrote that he's treated Trump daily since last weekend, said the swelling has "resolved" since then and that "the wound is beginning to granulate and heal properly."

"Based on the highly vascular nature of the ear, there is still intermittent bleeding requiring a dressing to be in place," Jackson said Saturday. "Given the broad and blunt nature of the wound itself, no sutures were required."
movielover
Head wounds bleed a lot.
MiZery
All I can say is thank for they didn't screw up bad for a Biden public event.
bear2034
It's easier to keep track of people when less than half of the middle school gym is filled.
bear2034
BREAKING: USSS Director, Kim Cheatte resigns after widespread calls by lawmakers for her to resign following the attempted assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump on July 13.
MiZery
Assassinating a sitting president is more of a big deal than taking out a former one.
bear2034
MiZery said:

Assassinating a sitting president is more of a big deal than taking out a former one.

They tried to shoot Trump, missed, so they took out Biden instead.
MiZery
Didn't the shooter have photos or Biden's events as well on his phone?
bear2034
If you asked the Secret Service Director, she'll tell you she doesn't know. She probably does know so I wonder why she doesn't want to say anything?
MiZery
The democrats were equally as harsh on her. Did Laura Loomer
Not tell you that?
MinotStateBeav
Mayorkas needs to turn in his resignation next. He went on CNN a few days ago and called a congressmen a liar who said DHS denied the Trump campaign more SS snipers and other assets (btw this was reported by the Wa. Post as well). Well we now are finding out they did indeed deny them multiple times. In fact they gave Jill Biden 12 SS agents and Trump got 3. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but that seems like your daring somebody to attempt to kill Trump.
bear2034
It was a bipartisan effort. Congrats to whomever is running the Executive Branch on getting Cheatle to resign.
dimitrig
bear2034 said:

sycasey said:

I am not interested in hearing "resume" criticisms from the party that elected the first President to have never worked a day public office.

Michelle Obama would make a great president I've been told despite her thin political resume.

Michelle Obama is a beloved and inspirational leader.

Kamala Harris is disliked by everyone she works with and one of the least popular VPs ever.

"With Kamala you have to put up with a constant amount of soul-destroying criticism and also her own lack of confidence," her former staffer said. "So you're constantly sort of propping up a bully, and it's not really clear why."

calbear93
dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

sycasey said:

Michelle Obama would make a great president I've been told despite her thin political resume.

Michelle Obama is a beloved and inspirational leader.

Kamala Harris is disliked by everyone she works with and one of the least popular VPs ever.

"With Kamala you have to put up with a constant amount of soul-destroying criticism and also her own lack of confidence," her former staffer said. "So you're constantly sort of propping up a bully, and it's not really clear why."

But someone grounded like Michelle has no desire or need to want to be president.

Those who would best qualify for presidency most often don't want it for the reasons that make them qualified.
movielover
MinotStateBeav said:

Mayorkas needs to turn in his resignation next. He went on CNN a few days ago and called a congressmen a liar who said DHS denied the Trump campaign more SS snipers and other assets (btw this was reported by the Wa. Post as well). Well we now are finding out they did indeed deny them multiple times. In fact they gave Jill Biden 12 SS agents and Trump got 3. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but that seems like your daring somebody to attempt to kill Trump.

What is your source? (# agents)

Did acting POTUS Jill Biden direct these assets?

How many USSS agents do FLOTUS typically have?

Who directed Trump's A Team USSS agents to take a vacation day?

To summarize:

A Team - on holiday
B Team - w Jill Biden
Rent-a-Temp security Team- covering President Trump
Big C

I agree that 8-10 years in Congress, plus 1-2 terms as a state governor would be pretty good experience for a President.

I would note that even the voting record of a Representative or Senator can be quite politicized and thus not always as instructive as one might like.
bear2034
Barack Obama didn't have anything close to that kind of experience and he turned into black Jesus for the Democrats.

It still amazes me how Biden received more votes than him.
MiZery
Because people hated Trump. And larger voter base.
bear2034
Especially in the 6 battleground states.
Cal_79
concordtom said:

Aug 2023:

Look at Trump's ear in these different pictures.

I think it's really funny how he had the huge white bandage to play up his victimhood. You know he always has a mind for the stagecraft of it all.

If his ear looks unaltered after he removes the final bandage, and everyone asks why the big white one, he'll say he had plastic surgery to repair it.

What I'm getting at is, it was a mere flesh wound, but he sure wanted everyone to know!
That said, there was significant visible blood immediately, so it certainly wasn't nothing.

2 days ago:
"The bullet track produced a 2 cm wide wound that extended down to the cartilaginous surface of the ear," Jackson wrote.
"There was initially significant bleeding, followed by marked swelling of the entire upper ear," he said.

Jackson, who wrote that he's treated Trump daily since last weekend, said the swelling has "resolved" since then and that "the wound is beginning to granulate and heal properly."

"Based on the highly vascular nature of the ear, there is still intermittent bleeding requiring a dressing to be in place," Jackson said Saturday. "Given the broad and blunt nature of the wound itself, no sutures were required."

And if it's only a flesh wound, that's supposed to make it okay?
movielover
Yes, many Presidents or candidates are narcissists or self involved. JFK, Romney, DeSantis, Obama.

Wealthy mega donors seed the field with Millions well in advance to control the candidates and WH team. DeSantis, Haley, JD Vance all have big $$ behind them, their surrogates and PR machines.

Rebels like Bernie Sanders, Perot, and President Trump get taken out or attempted assassination.

There are Trillions at stake.

That's why Ross Perot and Donald Trump are so dangerous to the Swamp. Perot couldn't be bought with a weekend junket to Puerto Rico, but most of Congress can be.

Recall the Right to Try Bill? Such a simple idea. You have terminal cancer, there's no conventional help, but there is XYZ drug and also Ivermectin - which allegedly show promise. If you sign a waiver, you can roll the dice. But no one moved it forward. Why? There are no Lobbyists lined up with hundreds of Millions to push the bill. So President Trump got it signed.

Trump also once threatened to pull out of NATO. Colonel Douglass McGregor claims we've spent $14 Trillion on Never Ending Wars of little significance since 2001.

Trump doesn't want war, the liberal NeoCons and MIC do.
Big C
bear2034 said:

Barack Obama didn't have anything close to that kind of experience and he turned into black Jesus for the Democrats.

It still amazes me how Biden received more votes than him.

Two different questions: Resume to help get one elected... Resume to perform the job effectively.

I was talking about the second question. And what's listed on the resume is just going to be one factor for both.

Trump, with no government experience (before 2016) is now (sometimes almost literally) white Jesus for the Republicans.
MiZery
Georgia = black people came out and voted after clyburns
Endorsement
Arizona = lot of blue Californians moved there after pandemic
Pennsylvania = Joes home state
Wisconsin = counties that surround Milwaukee, often seen as a shorthand for understanding the views of suburban voters. Once a Republican stronghold, the counties have been moving in a bluer direction.
bear2034

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.