Trump has been shot

57,464 Views | 1096 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by tequila4kapp
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

tequila4kapp said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Speaking of Mayor Pete, he reminded me, on Bill Maher last night, how smart, well-spoken and fast on his feet he is. Especially contrasted with the current Biden. I forget what happened to him, exactly, in the 2020 primaries... wasn't registering with Black people and took contributions from "Big Money" or something like that?

Well, if the Dems are looking for somebody who can articulate the case for center-left, he's the guy. Heck, he's better than Newsom! Right up there with Ro Khanna!!! Mayor of South Bend and Secretary of Transportation is still a light resume, but he's making progress. Would love to see him serve a couple of terms in Congress or something like that, but he's top notch in the talking department! Him against Trump in a debate would be no contest... and wouldn't that be refreshing!
What happened to him is that reasonable people realized bring a ****ty mayor of a small city in Indiana (?) doesn't qualify someone to be President. If he was straight he'd have been sent back home instead of given a federal job, but D's and their identity politics (the same reason Harris has to be the nominee - no way they pass over a black woman).

Actually, I think the reason he was given a Cabinet position was as a way to get him experience in the federal government. I mean, just listen to the guy, he's super-bright and articulate. Obviously, in 2020 he didn't have near the resume necessary for the White House, so if that's what sunk his candidacy, it was deserved.

Yes, he's obviously super bright and capable. But if you are gay or black or a woman then Republicans will call you unqualified anyway.

Wait, would Republicans even do that in the case of a Kamala Harris, who has way more relevant experience now, than Trump did in 2016? That doesn't make sense! They would do that?!?

Kamala Harris has the best resume to run for President in over 50 years.

And yes, Republicans call her a DEI hire. Meanwhile they've got JD Wentworth.
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
MinotStateBeav
calbear93 said:

Big C said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

tequila4kapp said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Speaking of Mayor Pete, he reminded me, on Bill Maher last night, how smart, well-spoken and fast on his feet he is. Especially contrasted with the current Biden. I forget what happened to him, exactly, in the 2020 primaries... wasn't registering with Black people and took contributions from "Big Money" or something like that?

Well, if the Dems are looking for somebody who can articulate the case for center-left, he's the guy. Heck, he's better than Newsom! Right up there with Ro Khanna!!! Mayor of South Bend and Secretary of Transportation is still a light resume, but he's making progress. Would love to see him serve a couple of terms in Congress or something like that, but he's top notch in the talking department! Him against Trump in a debate would be no contest... and wouldn't that be refreshing!
What happened to him is that reasonable people realized bring a ****ty mayor of a small city in Indiana (?) doesn't qualify someone to be President. If he was straight he'd have been sent back home instead of given a federal job, but D's and their identity politics (the same reason Harris has to be the nominee - no way they pass over a black woman).

Actually, I think the reason he was given a Cabinet position was as a way to get him experience in the federal government. I mean, just listen to the guy, he's super-bright and articulate. Obviously, in 2020 he didn't have near the resume necessary for the White House, so if that's what sunk his candidacy, it was deserved.

Yes, he's obviously super bright and capable. But if you are gay or black or a woman then Republicans will call you unqualified anyway.

Wait, would Republicans even do that in the case of a Kamala Harris, who has way more relevant experience now, than Trump did in 2016? That doesn't make sense! They would do that?!?
Trump did run a for-profit college that cleverly bilked the country out of money. I don't see that type of excellent experience on Harris' resume.

If Harris can get back to speaking straight like she did when she ran for DA in San Francisco, she will be able to hold Trump accountable for his rambling. If she can focus on law and order and does not cater to the progressive, identity politic side of the Dems, then she can change people's minds.

I think her four years in the East Wing has been a waste and she was just a wall flower speaking non-sense all the time. She was much better in CA and in the Senate. She needs to go back to what got her to the Senate.

Actually Joe Biden bilked trillions out of our country when he made it so you couldn't put student debt in your bankruptcy. That created the current business model we see today with skyrocketing tuitions from every university in the country.
dimitrig
dajo9 said:

Big C said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

tequila4kapp said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Hillary Clinton had a much better resume
calbear93
MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

Big C said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

tequila4kapp said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Trump did run a for-profit college that cleverly bilked the country out of money. I don't see that type of excellent experience on Harris' resume.

If Harris can get back to speaking straight like she did when she ran for DA in San Francisco, she will be able to hold Trump accountable for his rambling. If she can focus on law and order and does not cater to the progressive, identity politic side of the Dems, then she can change people's minds.

I think her four years in the East Wing has been a waste and she was just a wall flower speaking non-sense all the time. She was much better in CA and in the Senate. She needs to go back to what got her to the Senate.

Actually Joe Biden bilked trillions out of our country when he made it so you couldn't put student debt in your bankruptcy. That created the current business model we see today with skyrocketing tuitions from every university in the country.
Didn't Biden make it easier to show undue hardship that is required to include student loans in bankruptcy proceedings?
calbear93
dimitrig said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

tequila4kapp said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Agreed. As I mentioned, stupid hyperbole kills otherwise reasonable arguments.
dajo9
dimitrig said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

tequila4kapp said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Kamala:
VP
Senator
CA Attorney General

Hillary:
Sec. of State
Senator
Wife of President

There's no question Kamala's resume is superior
MAGA
calbear93
dajo9 said:

dimitrig said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

tequila4kapp said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Kamala:
VP
Senator
CA Attorney General

Hillary:
Sec. of State
Senator
Wife of President

I hope you don't have a job that requires any actual analysis. Or one that requires actual credibility.

Because, if you did, you wouldn't in good faith say Kamala has a better resume.

What would Kamala show as her accomplishments as a VP? Three things she was tasked to protect, she failed. Border, Abortion, and Voting Rights. Now she is somehow the AI czar? Based on what expertise?

How about her time in the senate? What was her big thing?

Hillary worked on the potential Nixon impeachment if he didn't resign, taught law school, worked on protecting children's rights on a pro bono basis at her law firm while being the first lady of Arkansas, founded an organization that advocates for children, was one of the more influential first ladies, including her attempt to pass a single-payer universal health plan, was an active senator that was heavily involved as a member of numerous committees, including being a key leader in responding to 9/11, especially as a senator of New York, and definitely was involved in a lot critical matters as a secretary of state before her resignation.

What would Harris put down as her accomplishments?

I write this as someone who will vote for Harris over Trump. You almost seem like a far right plant with the stupid posts that make people question whether the left is any better than MAGA.
Big C
dajo9 said:

dimitrig said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

tequila4kapp said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Kamala:
VP
Senator
CA Attorney General

Hillary:
Sec. of State
Senator
Wife of President

Biden had an outstanding resume to become President.

Over on the GOP side, between the two guys on the ticket, they have four years in the White House (impeached twice) and less than two years in the Senate. Total. Also some experiences outside of government that I would consider relevant, but that's it.
calbear93
Big C said:

dajo9 said:

dimitrig said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

tequila4kapp said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Kamala:
VP
Senator
CA Attorney General

Hillary:
Sec. of State
Senator
Wife of President

Biden had an outstanding resume to become President.
And the Biden that joined Obama would have been a much better president. He was probably one of the most influential VPs in getting alignment from Congress.

Age just catches up to all of us.
sycasey
I am not interested in hearing "resume" criticisms from the party that elected the first President to have never worked a day public office.
BearGoggles
sycasey said:

I am not interested in hearing "resume" criticisms from the party that elected the first President to have never worked a day public office.
A lot of people view this as a positive.

Personally, I'm far more concerned about politicians who have no (or very limited) experience working outside of government/non-profits.

sycasey
BearGoggles said:

sycasey said:

A lot of people view this as a positive.
If you do, then fine (I don't, at least not for the leader of the free world). But don't then turn around and call someone else unqualified.
dajo9
calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

dimitrig said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

tequila4kapp said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Kamala:
VP
Senator
CA Attorney General

Hillary:
Sec. of State
Senator
Wife of President

I hope you don't have a job that requires any actual analysis. Or one that requires actual credibility.

What would Kamala show as her accomplishments as a VP? Three things she was tasked to protect, she failed. Border, Abortion, and Voting Rights. Now she is somehow the AI czar? Based on what expertise?

Hillary worked on the potential Nixon impeachment if he didn't resign, taught law school, worked on protecting children's rights on a pro bono basis at her law firm while being the first lady of Arkansas, founded an organization that advocates for children, was one of the more influential first ladies, including her attempt to pass a single-payer universal health plan, was an active senator that was heavily involved as a member of numerous committees, including being a key leader in responding to 9/11, especially as a senator of New York, and definitely was involved in a lot critical matters as a secretary of state before her resignation.

I write this as someone who will vote for Harris over Trump. You almost seem like a far right plant with the stupid posts that make people question whether the left is any better than MAGA.

A resume is a resume. Kamala's is superior. Other things you are talking about is a straw man. Have fun.
MAGA
movielover
He's in over his head. There is more to success than intellect. And he allegedly committed plagiarism several times. What, he rode his wife's death for sympathy?

But his family set up over 220 businesses when they have no products, services, or expertise to sell.
movielover
sycasey said:

The Independent Patriot who the Deep State feared, fought, obstructed, and tried to assassinate. They want their wars and graft.
movielover
Biden wasn't very bright, and from a small state.

What were his crowing achievements?
movielover
Why did Kamala have such high staff turnover, and apparently her own staff disliked her.
calbear93
movielover said:

Why did Kamala have such high staff turnover, and apparently her own staff disliked her.
She did not have a wonderful showing in the East Wing.

She is not very accomplished as a politician.

I still trust her more than Trump.

And we don't have the possibility of her forgetting her name in three years, so the one advantage Trump had is now gone.

Now try to win over the black vote and the women vote.
calbear93
dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

dimitrig said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

tequila4kapp said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Kamala:
VP
Senator
CA Attorney General

Hillary:
Sec. of State
Senator
Wife of President

A resume is a resume. Kamala's is superior. Other things you are talking about is a straw man. Have fun.
Just because accomplishments are not a part of your resume doesn't mean accomplishments are not appropriate in discussing resume.

Straw man claim. The last refuge of a vacant mind.
SBGold
movielover said:

Clinton and Gore produced signs of a Confederate Flag with their names on it.

*mike drop*
early 90s campaigning relevant to a discussion of campaigning in 2024?

Nah, didn't think so
SBGold
movielover said:

why did trump? And why are so many of his minions jailed?
SBGold
movielover said:

He sure got a lot of praise from the world's leaders this weekend for his years of service, so there's that
SBGold
calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

Big C said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

tequila4kapp said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Didn't Biden make it easier to show undue hardship that is required to include student loans in bankruptcy proceedings?
Well yes. Just remember, Minot and Bear2034 and movielover are clueless but persistent posters who use the Trump tactic of lying enough times about the same things and people will just start assuming that is the truth
movielover
SBGold said:

movielover said:

His staffers were jailed because the Democrat / Progressive party have decided in their unmitigated thirst for power and big government, they will do anything. They'll change laws, bend laws, lie, cheat, fabricate, and more, in combination w MSM, hi tech, and the MIC / Intelligence Community.
bear2034
movielover said:

Democrats don't know either.
bear2034
sycasey said:

Michelle Obama would make a great president I've been told despite her thin political resume.
bear2034
SBGold said:

movielover said:

He sure got a lot of praise from the world's leaders this weekend for his years of service, so there's that

American leaders from his own party just sacked him after he won the primary.
bear2034
So, USSS Director Kim Cheatle testified before Congress today and she essentially said she doesn't know anything about what happened on the day of the assassination attempt. This type of act dumb behavior is typical among Biden appointees and was very much expected.
oski003
SBGold said:

movielover said:

That's a thank you for sending them U.S. tax payers' money.
SBGold
movielover said:

SBGold said:

movielover said:

His staffers were jailed because the Democrat / Progressive party have decided in their unmitigated thirst for power and big government, they will do anything. They'll change laws, bend laws, lie, cheat, fabricate, and more, in combination w MSM, hi tech, and the MIC / Intelligence Community.
Triggered response, lol
SBGold
bear2034 said:

SBGold said:

movielover said:

They lost in his ability to win, that is what should happen
SBGold
oski003 said:

SBGold said:

movielover said:

That's a thank you for sending them U.S. tax payers' money.
I don't remember the same when Trump was defeated, and he sent a boatload of cash everywhere also lol
bear2034
SBGold said:

bear2034 said:

SBGold said:

movielover said:

They lost in his ability to win, that is what should happen

They aborted his second term.
SBGold
bear2034 said:

So, USSS Director Kim Cheatle testified before Congress today and she essentially said she doesn't know anything about what happened on the day of the assassination attempt. This type of act dumb behavior is typical among Biden appointees and was very much expected.
Cheatle is 100X better than Ben Carson at HUD, Scaramucci or his unbelievable press secretaries. Hope Hicks lol Omarosa lol
movielover
Too many massive simultaneous screw ups to be coincidental.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.