Trump has been shot

57,493 Views | 1096 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by tequila4kapp
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover said:

Yes, many Presidents or candidates are narcissists or self involved. JFK, Romney, DeSantis, Obama.

Wealthy mega donors seed the field with Millions well in advance to control the candidates and WH team. DeSantis, Haley, JD Vance all have big $$ behind them, their surrogates and PR machines.

Rebels like Bernie Sanders, Perot, and President Trump get taken out or attempted assassination.

There are Trillions at stake.

That's why Ross Perot and Donald Trump are so dangerous to the Swamp. Perot couldn't be bought with a weekend junket to Puerto Rico, but most of Congress can be.

Recall the Right to Try Bill? Such a simple idea. You have terminal cancer, there's no conventional help, but there is XYZ drug and also Ivermectin - which allegedly show promise. If you sign a waiver, you can roll the dice. But no one moved it forward. Why? There are no Lobbyists lined up with hundreds of Millions to push the bill. So President Trump got it signed.

Trump also once threatened to pull out of NATO. Colonel Douglass McGregor claims we've spent $14 Trillion on Never Ending Wars of little significance since 2001.

Trump doesn't want war, the liberal NeoCons and MIC do.

You are delusional if you think Trump is really a swamp drainer. It sounds good when he says it, but he's actually the opposite. Heck, he's a swamp wader. What's next? He's a true populist? Sure, for the people named Trump (or Kushner).
movielover
Rigged.
movielover
Democrats are excellent at planning.

Secretary Mayorkas appoints Ronald Rowe as USSS replacement. Rowe was one of Obama's foot soldiers who helped create the domestic surveillance and targeting mechanisms for the weaponized Intelligence Community.

USSS: "On the cybersecurity front, Mr. Rowe was selected for a joint duty assignment to the National Intelligence Council (2013), where he spearheaded the development of multiple analytic products..."
movielover
concordtom
MiZery said:

Georgia = black people came out and voted after clyburns
Endorsement
Arizona = lot of blue Californians moved there after pandemic
Pennsylvania = Joes home state
Wisconsin = counties that surround Milwaukee, often seen as a shorthand for understanding the views of suburban voters. Once a Republican stronghold, the counties have been moving in a bluer direction.

Here's a text from my TX cousin.
I think the issue is not directly a person's intelligence level. Though he is not college educated, he does have a senior level as a manager of an injection molding facility. 500 people report to him, and he's traveling constantly. He can't be all that dumb.

Rather, at issue for study is how these people (like many dopes here) get socialized to believe the malarkey they believe.

Surely some senior Cal researcher should be able to provide us with the findings, so that the nefarious programming can be halted.

Hope your day is going well. How does a President go from getting the most votes in American history to dropping out of the election? If he ACTUALLY got 81,000,000 votes in 2020 they would NOT be letting him drop out.

That whole election is now confirmed as a lie.

Had Trump gone to prison on July 11, had Trump been assassinated on July 13, Biden would still be in the race.

They tried to destroy Trump with the Russia Hoax, two phony impeachments, lawfare indictments across the landscape, an engineered virus, and even leaving him vulnerable to assassination.

Trump, on the other hand, kicked Biden to the curb with a single debate.

To save democracy, the Democrat party just tossed out 15 million democrat primary votes so a handful of rich, Democrat elitist snobs can decide the candidate.

Stalin would be proud.
concordtom
Cal_79 said:

concordtom said:

Aug 2023:

Look at Trump's ear in these different pictures.

I think it's really funny how he had the huge white bandage to play up his victimhood. You know he always has a mind for the stagecraft of it all.

If his ear looks unaltered after he removes the final bandage, and everyone asks why the big white one, he'll say he had plastic surgery to repair it.

What I'm getting at is, it was a mere flesh wound, but he sure wanted everyone to know!
That said, there was significant visible blood immediately, so it certainly wasn't nothing.

2 days ago:
"The bullet track produced a 2 cm wide wound that extended down to the cartilaginous surface of the ear," Jackson wrote.
"There was initially significant bleeding, followed by marked swelling of the entire upper ear," he said.

Jackson, who wrote that he's treated Trump daily since last weekend, said the swelling has "resolved" since then and that "the wound is beginning to granulate and heal properly."

"Based on the highly vascular nature of the ear, there is still intermittent bleeding requiring a dressing to be in place," Jackson said Saturday. "Given the broad and blunt nature of the wound itself, no sutures were required."

And if it's only a flesh wound, that's supposed to make it okay?

No, though I know you enjoyed putting words in my prose.
The point was, was the huge white bandage really necessary?
No, it wasn't.
concordtom
dimitrig said:

Kamala Harris is disliked by everyone she works with and one of the least popular VPs ever.

Spiro Agnew?
Dick Chaney?
Dan Quail?
dimitrig
concordtom said:

dimitrig said:

Kamala Harris is disliked by everyone she works with and one of the least popular VPs ever.

Spiro Agnew?
Dick Chaney?
Dan Quail?

Yes, less popular than Dick Cheney. Not sure about the others without some research.

bear2034
concordtom said:

MiZery said:

Georgia = black people came out and voted after clyburns
Endorsement
Arizona = lot of blue Californians moved there after pandemic
Pennsylvania = Joes home state
Wisconsin = counties that surround Milwaukee, often seen as a shorthand for understanding the views of suburban voters. Once a Republican stronghold, the counties have been moving in a bluer direction.

Here's a text from my TX cousin.
I think the issue is not directly a person's intelligence level. Though he is not college educated, he does have a senior level as a manager of an injection molding facility. 500 people report to him, and he's traveling constantly. He can't be all that dumb.

Rather, at issue for study is how these people (like many dopes here) get socialized to believe the malarkey they believe.

Surely some senior Cal researcher should be able to provide us with the findings, so that the nefarious programming can be halted.

Hope your day is going well. How does a President go from getting the most votes in American history to dropping out of the election? If he ACTUALLY got 81,000,000 votes in 2020 they would NOT be letting him drop out.

That whole election is now confirmed as a lie.

Had Trump gone to prison on July 11, had Trump been assassinated on July 13, Biden would still be in the race.

They tried to destroy Trump with the Russia Hoax, two phony impeachments, lawfare indictments across the landscape, an engineered virus, and even leaving him vulnerable to assassination.

Trump, on the other hand, kicked Biden to the curb with a single debate.

To save democracy, the Democrat party just tossed out 15 million democrat primary votes so a handful of rich, Democrat elitist snobs can decide the candidate.

Stalin would be proud.

Your cousin gets it. And you don't have to be a Trump supporter to understand what's going on.
concordtom
dimitrig said:

concordtom said:

dimitrig said:

Spiro Agnew?
Dick Chaney?
Dan Quail?

Yes, less popular than Dick Cheney. Not sure about the others without some research.

Chaney pretty hated for his war stance!
bear2034
movielover said:

Rigged.

It's a scam.
MinotStateBeav
I don't know if this video got leaked but I just found this on a forum I view I had never seen this video until just a min ago.

Probably NSFW just linking it, Secret Service, State Police and another guy talking on the roof over the body of the dead sniper (doesn't show his face, just the leg)

They are talking about how the kid used a bicycle to go from his van, that was parked kinda far away I gather, to go to the scene.

https://cdn.videy.co/ccHLnvet.mp4
Cal_79
concordtom said:

Cal_79 said:

concordtom said:

Aug 2023:

I think it's really funny how he had the huge white bandage to play up his victimhood. You know he always has a mind for the stagecraft of it all.

If his ear looks unaltered after he removes the final bandage, and everyone asks why the big white one, he'll say he had plastic surgery to repair it.

What I'm getting at is, it was a mere flesh wound, but he sure wanted everyone to know!
That said, there was significant visible blood immediately, so it certainly wasn't nothing.

2 days ago:
"The bullet track produced a 2 cm wide wound that extended down to the cartilaginous surface of the ear," Jackson wrote.
"There was initially significant bleeding, followed by marked swelling of the entire upper ear," he said.

Jackson, who wrote that he's treated Trump daily since last weekend, said the swelling has "resolved" since then and that "the wound is beginning to granulate and heal properly."

"Based on the highly vascular nature of the ear, there is still intermittent bleeding requiring a dressing to be in place," Jackson said Saturday. "Given the broad and blunt nature of the wound itself, no sutures were required."

No, it wasn't.

How about trading places with him (you're the one who gets shot at) and then we compare your respective responses?
movielover
concordtom said:

dimitrig said:

concordtom said:

dimitrig said:

Spiro Agnew?
Dick Chaney?
Dan Quail?

So do you hate Biden for his 2+ wars?
movielover
More actual violence from the Left.

concordtom
movielover said:

concordtom said:

dimitrig said:

concordtom said:

dimitrig said:

Spiro Agnew?
Dick Chaney?
Dan Quail?

So do you hate Biden for his 2+ wars?
do we have troops anywhere?
concordtom
Cal_79 said:

concordtom said:

Cal_79 said:

concordtom said:

Aug 2023:

2 days ago:

No, it wasn't.

How about trading places with him (you're the one who gets shot at) and then we compare your respective responses?

I'll let you know when it happens.
Cal_79
concordtom said:

Cal_79 said:

concordtom said:

Cal_79 said:

concordtom said:

Aug 2023:

2 days ago:

No, it wasn't.

I am not a fan of Trump, but the guy was nearly assassinated and your complaint is about the size of the bandage?
Big C
movielover said:

More actual violence from the Left.

This "amuse" clown... it's like The Vigilant Fox took a bunch of steroids, then changed his handle.

I bet it's some satirist like me, who is actually shrewd enough to monetize his/her talents.
bear2034
MinotStateBeav said:

I don't know if this video got leaked but I just found this on a forum I view I had never seen this video until just a min ago.

Probably NSFW just linking it, Secret Service, State Police and another guy talking on the roof over the body of the dead sniper (doesn't show his face, just the leg)

They are talking about how the kid used a bicycle to go from his van, that was parked kinda far away I gather, to go to the scene.

https://cdn.videy.co/ccHLnvet.mp4

The video you linked has now made it to the local news. It seems these guys had no problems standing on the sloped roof. Incredible.
bear2034
So who gave the order to assassinate Trump?
MiZery
Sounds like a mentally unstable white kid that would have done the same to Bide ln if he has the chance. How did he get this gun?
oski003
MiZery said:

Sounds like a mentally unstable white kid that would have done the same to Bide ln if he has the chance. How did he get this gun?

From his libertarian dad and Democrat mother. There isn't much of a record supporting him being mentally unstable.
MiZery
One can argue that doing this makes him mentally unstable. Maybe it was undiagnosed

He was a bullied kid. Had photos of Biden's events on phone as well

Sounds like the reason he chose Trump was because the event was close to his house. No conspiracy here.
oski003
MiZery said:

One can argue that doing this makes him mentally unstable. Maybe it was undiagnosed

He was a bullied kid. Had photos of Biden's events on phone as well

Sounds like the reason he chose Trump was because the event was close to his house. No conspiracy here.

There isn't much of a record of him being bullied either.
MiZery
Besides the kids that said he was bullied. Like a lot of school
Shooters.
oski003
MiZery said:

Besides the kids that said he was bullied. Like a lot of school
Shooters.

A couple kids reported he was bullied. A couple kids reported he wasn't, although he was a bit needy and got good grades. There were no reported bullying incidents or disciplinary incidents related to him at the school.
movielover
oski003 said:

MiZery said:

From his libertarian dad and Democrat mother. There isn't much of a record supporting him being mentally unstable.

Why were the parents worried about a 20-year-old man outside the home?

Did his parents have him on meds? Did they prescribed them?
concordtom
Cal_79 said:

concordtom said:

Cal_79 said:

concordtom said:

Cal_79 said:

concordtom said:

Aug 2023:

2 days ago:

No, it wasn't.

I am not a fan of Trump, but the guy was nearly assassinated and your complaint is about the size of the bandage?

Oh, certainly not at all.
Click on my profile, I've got 29,280 posts. 48% of them are in Off Topic. That's 14,054.
I'd say at least 80% of those are complaints about Trump. Long time readers here can attest!

They say Trump has told 10,000 lies; well, I have 10,000 complaints. The size of the bandage is merely another lie, just like when Jr said half his father's ear was blown off.

It's a terrible thing that he was shot at! True!!
But was it surprising? The man spews hate and negativity daily. That's all his campaign rallies are. Focused ire, and he'll find somebody to point to, that's for sure.

I do not condone the violence.
I am glad he was not more severely injured, or killed.
But, he gets no sympathy from me. If he can't learn anything in this lifetime, maybe he can in the next. Which can come soon enough. Father Time is calling, and he's undefeated!!

I AM for his # being called, that is true. But not by unnatural causes.

Have you read any of my fantasies about how it could happen?
Heart attack.
Stroke.
Falling down stairs.
AIDS.
COVID.

Even suicide is acceptable to me, though the conspiracy theories would never end - unless he filmed it himself. The ratings would be HUUUUGGGGEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Oooo! I just thought of a new one!
Infection obtained from excessive micro hair follicle surgery on the scalp. That's a good one. Hey, he signed the release waiver, knew the risks. Infection can happen. Especially when trying to save a few bucks by choosing some crap doctor/facility.
movielover
........... Wars .... War Dead ... Peace Deals

Biden......2 ..........1 Million........0

Trump ...0 ........... 0 ...................5
LudwigsFountain
concordtom said:

Click on my profile, I've got 29,280 posts. 48% of them are in Off Topic. That's 14,054.

I look at this board every couple of days and until you mentioned it here didn't know you could get info by clicking on a user's name. Getting on to 30,000 posts in 15.5 years. If I'm doing the math correctly, that's over 5 per day! And many of the posts seem substantial, not just a line or two. For a decade and a half!

Before today, if someone had asked me to guess what the highest incidence of posting was, I would have said, "Maybe a post every other day." So I have to ask, and I'm not trying to troll or start a fight, how and why do you maintain that level of activity?
concordtom
LudwigsFountain said:

concordtom said:

I look at this board every couple of days and until you mentioned it here didn't know you could get info by clicking on a user's name. Getting on to 30,000 posts in 15.5 years. If I'm doing the math correctly, that's over 5 per day! And many of the posts seem substantial, not just a line or two. For a decade and a half!

Before today, if someone had asked me to guess what the highest incidence of posting was, I would have said, "Maybe a post every other day." So I have to ask, and I'm not trying to troll or start a fight, how and why do you maintain that level of activity?

Good question.
Maybe it's for the responses like yours that have me busting up the whole way through!!

Thank you for that!!!
concordtom
FYI
45% are in Men's Hoops.
Before Trump, my posting addiction was over there. I used to attend games regularly. But I moved away. The name sticks.

BI provides me a service. I return the favor with ad revenue.
I'm not the only one so afflicted.
If you start clicking, you can find others.

But I'll agree, and others will concur, there are better things to do in life.
Yet, here we are, aren't we.

It's a psych-study. I learn from the wackiest of people. And learn a thing or two about myself along the way. BI is a forum to work things out, anonymously and free of charge.

Thank you, BearInsider.

dajo9
According to the FBI, it is an open question whether Trump was hit by a bullet or shrapnel.

We all know all the evidence points toward shrapnel including the minor wound and the lack of information provided by Trump. If Trump were hit by a bullet he'd have provided all the medical info.
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
movielover
We have a picture if a bullet flying by his head, one man was killed, and two more critically injured, by bullets going in the same direction.

We're not talking about purple bandaid horseface.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.