Trump has been shot

57,248 Views | 1096 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by tequila4kapp
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover said:

Recall a week or two before Butler Biden said something ominous like 'Trump has a surprise coming' or 'a big change is coming'.

A short time after the failed assassination attempt, Pelosi plays hardball w Biden, forcing him to dropout.

BTW, notice the alleged bruises on the left side of Bidens jaw and left eye?

Sometimes the things you post make you sound like you've absolutely lost your marbles.

That said, you may be correct with your insinuation that Nancy Pelosi literally smacked Biden around until he agreed to give up his candidacy. She is a total badass and her awesome reputation right now has never been greater. Obama, Clinton, et. al: "I'm not gonna tell him; somebody else can tell him." Pelosi: "Fine, I'll tell him." And so she did.

If I were a Republican, I'd hate Nancy Pelosi just like I hate Mitch McConnell. She is a giant. No political figure in recent history looks better. Maybe Obama, but maybe not even. When history judges her, they won't even remember that time during the Pandemic when she got her hair done.
concordtom
oski003 said:

Bernie Sanders used to hold large outdoor rallies. What has changed to suddenly make them unsafe?

Maybe it's not the rally location, but the rally speaker who is unsafe.
concordtom
Big C said:

movielover said:

Recall a week or two before Butler Biden said something ominous like 'Trump has a surprise coming' or 'a big change is coming'.

A short time after the failed assassination attempt, Pelosi plays hardball w Biden, forcing him to dropout.

Sometimes the things you post make you sound like you've absolutely lost your marbles.

That said, you may be correct with your insinuation that Nancy Pelosi literally smacked Biden around until he agreed to give up his candidacy. She is a total badass and her awesome reputation right now has never been greater. Obama, Clinton, et. al: "I'm not gonna tell him; somebody else can tell him." Pelosi: "Fine, I'll tell him." And so she did.

If I were a Republican, I'd hate Nancy Pelosi just like I hate Mitch McConnell. She is a giant. No political figure in recent history looks better. Maybe Obama, but maybe not even. When history judges her, they won't even remember that time during the Pandemic when she got her hair done.

I honestly think Pelosi could have a minor monument on the DC Mall. There are so few women thusly honored in DC, and she would be the first female politician. Of course, that could all change come early November.
sycasey
People get on Pelosi because she's not a great public speaker/messenger. But no one is a better behind-the-scenes political operative.
Cal88
concordtom said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

I honestly think Pelosi could have a minor monument on the DC Mall. There are so few women thusly honored in DC, and she would be the first female politician. Of course, that could all change come early November.

Perhaps a plaque on Wall Street, to honor her gnarly stock picking skills.
concordtom
sycasey said:

People get on Pelosi because she's not a great public speaker/messenger. But no one is a better behind-the-scenes political operative.

You think that's why?
I think it's the opposite - she's great, and powerful, so they attack the power to try and diminish it.
GoOskie
Anyone see the recent picture of Donold's ear? No wound. Maybe that wasn't blood at all. Maybe Big Mac ketchup?
movielover
Pelosi might have gone all Luca Brasi on Biden after a few high balls.

Is her award for stealing 15 million votes, allowing in 10-15 million illegal immigrants, or for shafting Marxist Bernie Sanders for the cheap price of one vacation home?
dimitrig
GoOskie said:

Anyone see the recent picture of Donold's ear? No wound. Maybe that wasn't blood at all. Maybe Big Mac ketchup?

Maybe it was blood from the other guy killed that splattered him
oski003
GoOskie said:

The truth is out there.
movielover
oski003 said:

GoOskie said:

The truth is out there.

President Trump will continue outdoor events.

CNN allegedly doesn't cover most of his rallies, but they allegedly were at Butler.
movielover
Blaze: Phone associated with would-be assassin pinged near FBI DC offices in 2023, report says

https://www.theblaze.com/news/phone-associated-with-would-be-assassin-pinged-near-fbi-dc-offices-in-2023-report-says
bear2034
movielover said:

President Trump will continue outdoor events.
Trump will also go back to Butler, PA to finish the rally.
bear2034
Big C said:

movielover said:

We'll remember Pelosi for the following:

• Oversaw Russia collusion hoax and Trump impeachment as House Speaker.
  • Pandered to the black community during the George Floyd riots.
  • Pandered to the Chinese community after Trump shut down flights from China during Covid
  • Got her hair done in secret during Covid lockdowns
  • Hid details about her husband's evening with David DePape
  • Denied Trump's request for additional National Guard troops for J6.
  • Orchestrated the un-select J6 committee.
  • Famously said, we pass the bill to know what's in it.
  • Used inside information for stock trading.
  • Orchestrated a coup against Joe Biden
bear2034
sycasey said:

Agreed. She threatened a sitting U.S. president with the 25th amendment, took him out of the running and denied millions of Democrats their choice for the Democratic nominee.
bear2034
dimitrig said:

GoOskie said:

Maybe it was blood from the other guy killed that splattered him
sycasey
bear2034 said:

sycasey said:

Agreed. She threatened a sitting U.S. president with the 25th amendment, took him out of the running and denied millions of Democrats their choice for the Democratic nominee.

Democrats thank you for your very sincere concern.
movielover
Hi tech collaborating fascists at it again.

SBGold
He can continue outdoor events because he wasn't actually shot at one. The ketchup on the ear trick
Cal_79
SBGold said:

He can continue outdoor events because he wasn't actually shot at one. The ketchup on the ear trick

And how much ketchup was poured on the firefighter killed defending his family?
GoOskie
Did trump take a glass shard for fascism?

https://www.mediaite.com/news/look-closely-at-his-ear-former-obama-wh-photog-appears-to-delete-x-account-after-implying-trump-wasnt-shot/

That's a pretty pristine ear. Maybe we can get a new magic bullet theory going.
Big C
sycasey said:

bear2034 said:

sycasey said:

Democrats thank you for your very sincere concern.

That bear2034, he's a champion for democracy, that one. It's his overriding concern.
movielover
The FBI said he was shot, the hospital staff said he was shot, USSS said he was shot, and his physician said he was shot and the wound would close in about 2 weeks.
MinotStateBeav
bearister
For all of you that think tRump's lies and hate speech do not incite violence in some of his supporters that have gnat sized brains:

Vegas man charged with threats to judge, prosecutor in Trump hush money trial

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/vegas-man-charged-threats-judge-prosecutor-trump-hush-money-trial-rcna163905
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
It's the Democrats who have referred to President Trump as Hitler and a 'threat to democracy' for over 8 years.
bear2034
bearister said:

For all of you that think tRump's lies and hate speech do not incite violence in some of his supporters that have gnat sized brains:

Only Trump supporters died at the hands of the government on J6 and J13.
bearister
movielover said:

It's the Democrats who have referred to President Trump as Hitler and a 'threat to democracy' for over 8 years.

With my story above, I'm up to 55*crimes linked to tRump's inciteful lies and hate speech. What you got?

No Blame?' ABC News finds 54 cases invoking 'Trump' in connection with violence, threats, alleged assaults. - ABC News

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/blame-abc-news-finds-17-cases-invoking-trump/story?id=58912889

*Thomas Crooks can't count yet for your crew because there is still no evidence what his motive was or what set him off. At this point he fits the profile of your typical bullied apolitical lone wolf school mass shooter out for twisted fame followed by suicide by his own hand or by cop…..a Travis Bickle type.
https://media.tenor.com/8OfcsDQYPhUAAAAM/clap-travis-bickle.gi

*Oops! I forgot to include these numbers in my tRump incited crimes file:

Roughly 730 people have pleaded guilty to charges, while another roughly 170 have been convicted of at least one charge at a trial decided by a judge or a jury, according to an Associated Press database.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

bearister said:

Only Trump supporters were stupid enough to behave that way and justified lethal responses in self defense by law enforcement.
bear2034
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

bear2034 said:

bearister said:

Only Trump supporters were stupid enough to behave that way and justified lethal responses in self defense by law enforcement.
Trump and his supporters didn't have any guns.
dajo9
bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bearister said:

FAFO
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
bear2034
dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bearister said:

FAFO
The Deep State FA and FO and made Trump even more popular.
bear2034
Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bearister said:

They had clubs, poles, bear2034 spray, etc. You don't need guns to commit violence and endanger lives.
bear2034

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bearister said:

They had clubs, poles, bear2034 spray, etc. You don't need guns to commit violence and endanger lives.
Ashli Babbitt didn't have anything on J6.
Trump and the supporter who died and the others injured weren't threatening anyone on J13.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.