Trump has been shot

57,502 Views | 1096 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by tequila4kapp
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bear2034 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bearister said:

For all of you that think tRump's lies and hate speech do not incite violence in some of his supporters that have gnat sized brains:

Vegas man charged with threats to judge, prosecutor in Trump hush money trial

Only Trump supporters died at the hands of the government on J6 and J13.
Only Trump supporters were stupid enough to behave that way and justified lethal responses in self defense by law enforcement.
Trump and his supporters didn't have any guns.
They had clubs, poles, bear2034 spray, etc. You don't need guns to commit violence and endanger lives.
Ashli Babbitt didn't have anything on J6.
Trump and the supporter who died and the others injured weren't threatening anyone on J13.

She should have complied
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
movielover

bear2034 said:

bearister said:

For all of you that think tRump's lies and hate speech do not incite violence in some of his supporters that have gnat sized brains:

Only Trump supporters were stupid enough to behave that way and justified lethal responses in self defense by law enforcement.

How about the dozens killed by the F-BI Brownshirts, Antifa & BLM?
bear2034
dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bearister said:

They had clubs, poles, bear2034 spray, etc. You don't need guns to commit violence and endanger lives.
Trump and the supporter who died and the others injured weren't threatening anyone on J13.
She should have complied
Yeah sure and the Capitol police shot an unarmed woman.
Big C
bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bearister said:

She should have complied

Usually when Black guys are growing up, they get "the talk" about how when a cop tells them to do something, they had better comply, or else. Now I guess white chicks need to get it, too! Is this a great country, or what?
movielover
Big C said:

bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bearister said:

She should have complied

Usually when Black guys are growing up, they get "the talk" about how when a cop tells them to do something, they had better comply, or else. Now I guess white chicks need to get it, too! Is this a great country, or what?

I got "the talk" from my brothers and parents. It's common sense. Don't get hyphey, disrespectful, and worse.
Big C

She was at the head of a mob, trying to break the security glass to get into a room where United States Senators were running away to safety (or something like that). One cop there, telling them to stop (if he could even be heard). What was he supposed to do? He's a hero for defending the United States of America, though I'm sure he deeply regrets that it came to that (as do I).
Big C
movielover said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bearister said:

She should have complied

I got "the talk" from my brothers and parents. It's common sense. Don't get hyphey, disrespectful, and worse.

You and your family should have addressed the crowd on J6, instead of Trump.
bear2034
Big C said:

bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bearister said:

She should have complied

It's called common sense.
Big C
bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bearister said:

She should have complied

It's called common sense.

No kidding... and I'm a white male, now over 60 (unfortunately). When a cop tells me to do something, I'm as polite and as cooperative as can be. They have a tough job and I'm not about to make it any tougher for 'em.

Which reminds me: The day we can get a former prosecutor in the White House, we'll see crime drop some more! (Having a convicted felon in there would send the wrong message.)
bear2034
Big C said:

Which reminds me: The day we can get a former prosecutor in the White House, we'll see crime drop some more! (Having a convicted felon in there would send the wrong message.)

The former cop wanted to defund police. She's complicit in overthrowing her boss, an un-convicted felon, in a coup when she knew the entire time he had dementia.
GoOskie
movielover said:

It's the Democrats who have referred to President Trump as Hitler and a 'threat to democracy' for over 8 years.
I didn't know Vance is a democrat.
Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

Big C said:

The former cop wanted to defund police. She's complicit in overthrowing her boss, an un-convicted felon, in a coup when she knew the entire time he had dementia.
Accepting your language for the moment, it's wrong to persuade an unconvicted felon with dementia to not try to get elected to 4 more years as President?
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bearister said:

She should have complied

So you and bear2034 both agree that the Jan 6th insurrectionists didn't have common sense? That makes the consequences of their actions their own faults. Bad things happen when you don't use your common sense.
movielover
Zippergate

GIGO. The fix is in. Kama Sutra is a stone cold lock.
bear2034
Zippergate said:

X (Twitter) > Meta AI

Big C

^ Within the small circle of right-wing, billionaire tech bros, this Sacks clown is starting to make Elon Musk look like a moderate voice of reason. Of course then, Musk hears him and thinks he'd better up his own game, just to stay close.
dimitrig
Big C said:

^ Within the small circle of right-wing, billionaire tech bros, this Sacks clown is starting to make Elon Musk look like a moderate voice of reason. Of course then, Musk hears him and thinks he'd better up his own game, just to stay close.

Sacks is also South African. I am seeing a trend.
Big C

^ That circle's getting smaller!
movielover
DemoKKKrats approve only of leather couches.
AunBear89
movielover said:

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bear2034
GoOskie
bear2034 said:

What's all that spell? Ear Farce One!
concordtom
I thought you were going to ask where's the ear injury?
concordtom
dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bearister said:

She should have complied

There was no complying when Ashli got shot. Those people were going crazy in that hall. Have you seen the video? I think she didn't know a gun had been pulled out. She was just too hyped and rabid, wanted to be the first one through the barrier.

I'm shocked dozens or hundreds more weren't shot.
dimitrig
concordtom said:

dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bearister said:

She should have complied

There was no complying when Ashli got shot. Those people were going crazy in that hall. Have you seen the video? I think she didn't know a gun had been pulled out. She was just too hyped and rabid, wanted to be the first one through the barrier.

She absolutely was warned.

This pro-Trump guy was the one right behind her and he says it:

"A number of police and Secret Service were saying 'Get back. Get down. Get out of the way. She didn't heed the call.'"

Link:

This guy also says:

"It was a joke to them until we got inside and then all of a sudden guns came out."

Ya think?

If you watch the video you can hear everyone yelling "He's got a gun! Get down!" for a full 10 seconds before she pushes through and is shot.

Link:

concordtom
dimitrig said:

concordtom said:

dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bearister said:

She should have complied

She absolutely was warned.

This pro-Trump guy was the one right behind her and he says it:

"A number of police and Secret Service were saying 'Get back. Get down. Get out of the way. She didn't heed the call.'"

Link:

This guy also says:

"It was a joke to them until we got inside and then all of a sudden guns came out."

Ya think?

If you watch the video you can hear everyone yelling "He's got a gun! Get down!" for a full 10 seconds before she pushes through and is shot.

Link:

Without watching, because the link didn't show up but now I see it as I type, I thought the guys on the left saw the gun and she saw/heard nothing. Hmmm. Lemme view again.

In either case, those people were absolutely nuts!! I think rabid was a good word.
We agree. "Ya think?" Yeah, indeed.

I wonder how many rounds Lt. Michael Byrd had on him at the time. One round stopped that forward progress.
Zippergate
Thank goodness it wasn't a white cop murdering a black BLM mostly-peaceful rioter. They would have burned down the Capitol Building.
MinotStateBeav
Zippergate
Interesting. Putting on my tinfoil hat for a moment, this would be very effective gaslighting if the lack of action by secret service was intentional. This letter would have you believe that the failure to prevent the assassination attempt was just incompetence. Perhaps. But how do you leave Trump on stage for a second with Crooks on the roof? How is a sniper, who can see the freckles on the face of a guy pointing a rifle at the former president not have the authorization to take him out? It's incomprehensible.

Big C
Zippergate said:

Interesting. Putting on my tinfoil hat for a moment, this would be very effective gaslighting if the lack of action by secret service was intentional. This letter would have you believe that the failure to prevent the assassination attempt was just incompetence. Perhaps. But how do you leave Trump on stage for a second with Crooks on the roof? How is a sniper, who can see the freckles on the face of a guy pointing a rifle at the former president not have the authorization to take him out? It's incomprehensible.

So, you do at least admit to owning a tinfoil hat and to wearing it sometimes? Making progress here...
SBGold
concordtom said:

I thought you were going to ask where's the ear injury?
There was no ear injury. Ketchup yes, injury no
SBGold
bear2034 said:

Zippergate said:

X (Twitter) > Meta AI

We all know the Vance thing is true, what a numbnutz
SBGold
bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

bearister said:

She should have complied
Yeah sure and the Capitol police shot an unarmed woman
she's just not worth talking about anymore, we're done here
dajo9
The good news is - if Donold loses then MAGA can spend all their time researching the bullet fragment that ricocheted into him
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.