Trump has been shot

57,550 Views | 1096 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by tequila4kapp
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Neocons from 3-letter agencies priming a gullible public for the next big war. The technical term here is "psyop", see the Gretchen stunt.

Zippergate
Believe the thing they tell you but you can't verify for yourself but don't believe what you see with your own eyes.
And nothing about the official Crooks explanation makes any sense. Clown world.
GoOskie
If our intelligence agencies wanted him dead, he'd be dead.
Big C

I gotta say it was impressive the way US intelligence / Deep State took a master operative and made him look like a 20 yr old nutty nerd. I'd take a close look at his last few years and thoroughly investigate his dad. Oh wait, the "investigators" are the same people that planned this. What a coincidence.
Cal88
GoOskie said:

If our intelligence agencies wanted him dead, he'd be dead.

It was a pretty good try, had Trump not moved during his delivery, it would have been a bullseye.

As well, if JFK were shot today, there would have been over a hundred high-def footages of the assassination, posted on thousands of social media accounts. It's not as easy today as it was before.
calbear93
Big C said:

I gotta say it was impressive the way US intelligence / Deep State took a master operative and made him look like a 20 yr old nutty nerd. I'd take a close look at his last few years and thoroughly investigate his dad. Oh wait, the "investigators" are the same people that planned this. What a coincidence.
You guys are being willfully dense. The Deep State plays the long game. They formulated the plan even before Trump was born, masterminded the birth and marriage of the assassin's parents, and had the building built in a strategic location decades ago. When all of this comes out, all you conspiracy deniers will have egg on your face.
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
smh
re title "trump has been shot"
no matter how hard i try'n not be that guy, sorrry, whenever i open this thread a devil in me whispers.. good
# said too much // out demons.. out
muting more than 300 handles, turnaround is fair play
bear2034
smh said:

no matter how hard i try'n not be that guy, sorrry, whenever i open this thread a devil in me whispers.. good

But you guys missed and aborted Biden instead.
GoOskie
bear2034 said:

smh said:

smh. You've been outed. Can you give us some details of your involvement in this diabolical deep state plan?

Were you a shooter, the lookout, the diversion? Did you hold an umbrella up and signal anyone?
bear2034
GoOskie said:

bear2034 said:

smh said:

smh. You've been outed. Can you give us some details of your involvement in this diabolical deep state plan?

Were you a shooter, the lookout, the diversion? Did you hold an umbrella up and signal anyone?
They tried taking him off the ballot and failed.
They tried lawfare and failed.
They tried assassination and failed.
That's why Biden's presidential run was aborted towards the end of the third trimester.
smh
> Were you a shooter, the lookout, the diversion? Did you hold an umbrella up and signal anyone?

just between you and me, no kidding, last time i fired a weapon was hours before sunrise in '69, recklessly pointed way out in the bush near cam rahn bay, while pulling lonesome perimeter bunker guard duty; allegedly <mumble> miles west > east of where blueblood confided he'd served.

muting more than 300 handles, turnaround is fair play
bear2034
smh said:

> Were you a shooter, the lookout, the diversion? Did you hold an umbrella up and signal anyone?

just between you and me, no kidding, last time i fired a weapon was hours before sunrise in '69, recklessly pointed way out in the bush near cam rahn bay, while pulling lonesome perimeter bunker guard duty; allegedly <mumble> miles west of where blueblood mentioned he'd served.
Thank you for your service.

Interestingly, Tim Walz was never shot at in combat, like he claimed.

GoOskie
Dump took a glass splinter for democracy.
bear2034
GoOskie said:

The FBI Director already apologized for suggesting that it could have been something other than a bullet.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-assassination-attempt-bullet-fbi-1931028
oski003
GoOskie said:

Is "dump" your nickname for dajogold and "a glass splinter" your nickname for your microphallus ?
bearister
bear2034 said:

I would be interested in the link to the information that Walz ever claimed he was shot at in combat.

Timothy James Walz Collection | Library of Congress

https://www.loc.gov/item/afc2001001.69125/#item-service_history

Trump, Vance accuse Harris VP pick and military vet Walz of "stolen valor"

https://www.axios.com/2024/08/07/trump-vance-walz-military

*The growing desperation of the tRump Campaign has me convinced more than ever that tRump will actually lose the Election and that his SCOTUS will have to overturn it and deliver it to him with a bow on it.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034
bear2034
calbear93 said:

Big C said:

You guys are being willfully dense. The Deep State plays the long game. They formulated the plan even before Trump was born, masterminded the birth and marriage of the assassin's parents, and had the building built in a strategic location decades ago. When all of this comes out, all you conspiracy deniers will have egg on your face.
Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

smh said:

just between you and me, no kidding, last time i fired a weapon was hours before sunrise in '69, recklessly pointed way out in the bush near cam rahn bay, while pulling lonesome perimeter bunker guard duty; allegedly <mumble> miles west of where blueblood mentioned he'd served.

Just curious, what was Poso's military service? Or yours?
bear2034
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

You can google Poso's. And I already told you that I'm taken.
Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

Just as I figured. The guy with no military service is criticizing those who served.
Big C
bear2034 said:

smh said:

DBs like Poso are headed down the wrong path if they think this is the way to win votes. Walz was in the Army National Guard for 24 years, whereas Trump had flat feet or something and spent his early adulthood living in luxury in New York City. So keep it up. Because unless you can do better...

This next January 20th: "I, Kamala Devi Harris, do solemnly swear... "
And can't you just see that big grin on her face?
bear2034

bear2034 said:

Just as I figured. The guy with no military service is criticizing those who served.
Did you lie about your military background too?
bear2034
Big C said:

bear2034 said:

smh said:

DBs like Poso are headed down the wrong path if they think this is the way to win votes. Walz was in the Army National Guard for 24 years, whereas Trump had flat feet or something and spent his early adulthood living in luxury in New York City. So keep it up. Because unless you can do better...

This next January 20th: "I, Kamala Devi Harris, do solemnly swear... "
And can't you just see that big grin on her face?
Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

Did you lie about your military background too?
I have a military background, but no, I didn't discuss it here.
Zippergate
But the apology is barely covered while the original lie was spread all over the place and believed by millions. And millions still believe it just like they believe the laptop was Russian disinformation. That's the misinformation game. I wonder if Walz will crack down on that.
dajo9
I believe Alexander Smirnov, who has high level ties to Russian intelligence and was paid by Trump business associates in Dubai, is still sitting in jail awaiting trial for lying to the FBI about Hunter Biden.
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
GoOskie
oski003 said:

GoOskie said:

Is "dump" your nickname for dajogold and "a glass splinter" your nickname for your microphallus ?
Your constant interest in male genitalia is really weird.
oski003
GoOskie said:

oski003 said:

GoOskie said:

Your downplaying of the assassination attempt on the ex president and current Republican presidential nominee is very weird.
SBGold

bear2034 said:

Yup, that's a Trumpy trait
bear2034
SBGold said:

bear2034 said:

How would you know? I don't go around asking GoOskie if he's gay in order to discredit his positions against the LGBTQ community.
GoOskie
oski003 said:

GoOskie said:

oski003 said:

GoOskie said:

Your downplaying of the assassination attempt on the ex president and current Republican presidential nominee is very weird.
Dumps exaggeration of the glass splinter to the ear is very weird.
GoOskie
SBGold said:

bear2034 said:

It's a standard republican trait.

- John Kerry's swift boating and thier contempt of his purple heart
- Max Cleland, the senator from GA who lost all his limbs in Vietnam, was attacked in vile ads.
- repubs don't care trump called our soldiers suckers and losers

sycasey
The attack on Walz's military service seems so weak to me. All about zoning in on the times he said something that was technically correct but made to sound better than it was: that he had been "deployed as part of Operation Freedom." Technically true, but he wasn't deployed to Afghanistan, rather to Europe in a support role. Oh no, a politician exaggerated about himself.

I kind of doubt this has much impact on voters' feelings about the man, especially with Trump on the other side as a comparison point, but stranger things have happened.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.