Trump has been shot

57,582 Views | 1096 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by tequila4kapp
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover said:

That was a true tweet. I love when people express their opinions, especially when they are based in fact and evidence
DiabloWags
SBGold said:

That was a true tweet. I love when people express their opinions, especially when they are based in fact and evidence

Bear2034 has clearly been TRIGGERED by facts and evidence.
Hence his posting 92 times in a single 24-hour period since 2:41 PM yesterday.

He's Living the Dream!

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
oski003
DiabloWags said:

SBGold said:

Bear2034 has clearly been TRIGGERED by facts and evidence.
Hence his posting 92 times in a single 24-hour period since 2:41 PM yesterday.

He's Living the Dream!

You go, girl!
DiabloWags
And within a single minute, my Bearinsider stalker shows up.

I wonder if he stalks his ex-girlfriends too?
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
oski003
DiabloWags said:

Just now, I checked your profile and see that you posted seven times today. I responded to one of them. Call the police!

Honestly, stop being a baby.
bear2034
SBGold
bear2034 said:

"Threat to democracy" is a code phrase for assassination.
Nope. Code words for assassination are: "he's not long for this world"
SBGold
bear2034 said:

Trump voter who's a Vivek/Haley supporter tried to kill Trump though
SBGold
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

Just now, I checked your profile and see that you posted seven times today. I responded to one of them. Call the police!

No lie, your response to a post not involving you was creepy AF
sycasey
SBGold said:

bear2034 said:

Also, do we really think any of these nutjobs are reading polls?
SBGold
sycasey said:

SBGold said:

bear2034 said:

I don't even read the polls and I'm really interested in them
bear2034
SBGold said:

Haley supports the extended Ukraine war effort, Vivek does not.
oski003
SBGold said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

No lie, your response to a post not involving you was creepy AF

No lie, if we only responded to posts involving us individually, there'd be no dialog on this board.
bear2034
bear2034

Ryan Routh was on the FBI's radar as far back as 2019…
bearister
SBGold said:

movielover said:

tRump claiming Democratic rhetoric is inciting assassination attempts is rich in light of his own rhetoric:

"We pledge to you that we will root out the communists, Marxist, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country."

"The threat from outside forces is far less sinister, dangerous and grave than the threat from within. Our threat is from within."

"I am your warrior. I am your justice. And for those who have been wronged and betrayed, I am your retribution. I am your retribution."

https://www.npr.org/transcripts/1198909546

"The Democrats have become too extreme. And they've become, frankly, too dangerous to govern. They've gone wacko."

At a March campaign event in North Carolina, Trump said Biden's immigration policies amounted to a "conspiracy to overthrow the United States" through lax security policies that had allowed millions of migrants to stream across the U.S. border with Mexico.

Biden's administration, Trump contended, seeks "to collapse the American system, nullify the will of the actual American voters and establish a new base of power that gives them control for generations." (Reuters)

All of tRump's rhetoric has probably incited plenty of hillbilly militiamen to try to assassinate VP Harris if she presented herself as an easy target like tRump does at outside rallies and private golf courses where armies would be required to provide proper security.

Obama played the majority of his golf on military bases (Joint Base Andrews (home of Andrews AFB) and Fort Belvoir. In Hawaii, it seems he played mostly at Kaneohe Klipper Course which is on a Marine Corps base).

Why is tRump a target:

1. He is shot at by whackos for the same reason George Wallace was, he is a hate monger. At least Wallace had an epiphany after his assassination attempt. tRump has just become a bigger hateful @$$h@le;

2. As discussed above, playing golf at his private golf courses and holding outdoor rallies (which I believe he ceased doing) cannot be secured without an army.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
GoOskie
DiabloWags said:

SBGold said:

a lot of people have joked about it, a few have even attempted to do it. Trump gotta be like that frog in "Frogger", can stay still in one place. That's an awful way to live

I can't believe that the DEEP STATE missed the first time and didn't even get a shot off the second.
Hmmmm....

Larry, Curly and Moe never died. They found the fountain of youth and have been in control of the deep state for decades.

Wuh woo woo woow oow wooo, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!
GoOskie
SBGold said:

sycasey said:

SBGold said:

bear2034 said:

I don't even read the polls and I'm really interested in them
Polls are garbage. Harris is going to smash the Orange Goblin.

I'll eat bear2034's shoes if I'm wrong.
3Cats4CAL
100%.
movielover
DiabloWags said:

I was under the impression you were his ex girlfriend?
movielover
bear2034 said:

Maybe the same people that gave him Trump's whereabouts provided him w the needed tools?
movielover
Has a Biden-Harris bumper sticker on his truck. Try again.
movielover
movielover
They want to kill him.

SBGold
movielover said:

They want to kill him.

There's only so much you can do if the populace wants him offed. It seems like that is the case
GoOskie
SBGold said:

movielover said:

They want to kill him.

There's only so much you can do if the populace wants him offed. It seems like that is the case
Yep. It's inevitable. USSS should just pull his protection and offer him a double dose of thoughts and prayers.
dimitrig
bear2034 said:

Ryan Routh was on the FBI's radar as far back as 2019…

Sounds like we need stricter gun laws to keep guns away from these types of people
movielover
GoOskie said:

SBGold said:

movielover said:

They want to kill him.

Yep. It's inevitable. USSS should just pull his protection and offer him a double dose of thoughts and prayers.

So then blowback is fair game? If the law-abiding portion wants to protect him.

movielover
Their tribe killed one million people in the Ukraine War, and armed and funded the Middle East terrorists for decades. They think they gave a moral high ground, which is utterly insane, delusional, and narcissistic.

dimitrig
movielover said:

Their tribe killed one million people in the Ukraine War, and armed and funded the Middle East terrorists for decades. They think they gave a moral high ground, which is utterly insane, delusional, and narcissistic.

Let's be clear:

Donald Trump's own belligerent and divisive politics incited attempts on his life.

You'd think by now he'd try to be a little more inclusive, but he just keeps doubling down. It's who he is and people have disliked him - if not hated him - for the better part of the last 40 years at least.
movielover
calbear93
movielover said:

Good thing someone supporting MAGA because his feelings got hurt was only joking about violence against politicians.

If people only made those threats and then claimed that it was a joke, there wouldn't be this type of division.

We need more delusional incels joking about raping women and killing presidents to bring peace and sanity to this country.

Especially someone who deals with the military and with our space program. People dealing with future security clearance and bids for SpaceX will all laugh at the funny joke Musk told when SpaceX submits a bid.
bearister
See George Wallace.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
GoOskie
bear2034

Hillary was behind Russia Russia Russia, is she behind these assassination attempts?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.