Trump has been shot

57,295 Views | 1096 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by tequila4kapp
Zippergate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are you ok? Perhaps the stress of this election season is getting to you. Or maybe it's the vaxx.
bear2034
Zippergate said:

Are you ok? Perhaps the stress of this election season is getting to you. Or maybe it's the vaxx.
He's battling TDS.
movielover
Or maybe folks just prefer:

- no inflation
- no wars
- Real Wage Growth
- 5 peace deals
- cheap food & energy
bear2034

"Who has 6 cell phones? Having 6 cell phones is weird. If I even have two, that's a lot."

"Apple opened up the phones on J6 but they won't open up the phones for an assassination attempt on a President?"
tequila4kapp
bear2034 said:

"Who has 6 cell phones? Having 6 cell phones is weird. If I even have two, that's a lot."

"Apple opened up the phones on J6 but they won't open up the phones for an assassination attempt on a President?"
I am gonna have the same reaction to some stuff posted in the Israeli war thread - would be nice to see this from a reputable source instead of some rando on X
bear2034
tequila4kapp said:

bear2034 said:

I am gonna have the same reaction to some stuff posted in the Israeli war thread - would be nice to see this from a reputable source instead of some rando on X

Well, the rando is Trump himself if you watched the video.
Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

tequila4kapp said:

bear2034 said:

Well, the rando is Trump himself if you watched the video.
That's a devastating impugnment of your earlier post. It's worse than a rando on X. Trump is pathologically unable to tell a story without twisting it into a wildly inaccurate balloon animal.
movielover
Embellishment is different than lying.

Kamala worked at McDonald's, owns a Glock, facilitated a wide open border but now claims to want the reverse, can't even tell us what her racial heritage is.
bear2034
movielover
So why is he then telling us this Insider information?

Clicks > President Trump's life?
bear2034

Third attempt or something else?
tequila4kapp
I'm seeing reports he had multiple driver licenses and passports with different names. Wasn't that the case for the 2nd guy? This is really funky - have we ever really seen this outside of a Jason Bourne movie? Something is up with this.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.