Off Topic
Sponsored by

DUMBEST U.S. PRESIDENT in MY LIFETIME

46,357 Views | 469 Replies | Last: 15 hrs ago by dajo9
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

This is PURE GOLD.



Agreed. Best off the cuff comedian in the history of the White House, other than Ronald Reagan's "missed me" quip.

Too bad he uses the office for his own enrichment and doesn't care about the welfare of the people he represents.


Can't say that people weren't "warned" after he served his first term.
As Dajo rightfully says, "people voted for this"

It's a CULT.

ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

This is PURE GOLD.



Agreed. Best off the cuff comedian in the history of the White House, other than Ronald Reagan's "missed me" quip.

FUNNIEST PRESIDENT OF MY LIFETIME!
Abbott Laboratories donated $500,000 to the Trump-Vance Inaugural Committee

Gold Curse is undefeated

#KoolaidGang #DWcallsDTdaddy
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

This is PURE GOLD.



Agreed. Best off the cuff comedian in the history of the White House, other than Ronald Reagan's "missed me" quip.

Too bad he uses the office for his own enrichment and doesn't care about the welfare of the people he represents.


Can't say that people weren't "warned" after he served his first term.
As Dajo rightfully says, "people voted for this"

I voted for no wars, no genocide, and better health care. Whatever you think you voted for, it wasn't any of that.
Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He's dumb but he's smart enough to know that his campaigning is a joke and it is painful to him

https://www.archivebuttons.com/articles?article=https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-melts-down-at-empty-rallies-being-exposed-in-ohio/

LOL

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

He's dumb but he's smart enough to know that his campaigning is a joke and it is painful to him

https://www.archivebuttons.com/articles?article=https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-melts-down-at-empty-rallies-being-exposed-in-ohio/

LOL

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN

Columbia Journalism School and Rutgers must be so proud of their graduates going on to write hard hitting articles like this.

One of Laura Esposito's other bangers: "Conservative Justice's Daughter Outed as Secret Liberal"
Abbott Laboratories donated $500,000 to the Trump-Vance Inaugural Committee

Gold Curse is undefeated

#KoolaidGang #DWcallsDTdaddy
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ChudBear said:

SBGold said:

He's dumb but he's smart enough to know that his campaigning is a joke and it is painful to him

https://www.archivebuttons.com/articles?article=https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-melts-down-at-empty-rallies-being-exposed-in-ohio/

LOL

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN

Columbia Journalism School and Rutgers must be so proud of their graduates going on to write hard hitting articles like this.

One of Laura Esposito's other bangers: "Conservative Justice's Daughter Outed as Secret Liberal"

I'm just glad you are reading them.

Here's another good one for ya:

https://www.ms.now/news/trump-economy-no-regrets-iran-war

Humility and acceptance of humanity is needed and is needed from different, better leadership

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

ChudBear said:

SBGold said:

He's dumb but he's smart enough to know that his campaigning is a joke and it is painful to him

https://www.archivebuttons.com/articles?article=https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-melts-down-at-empty-rallies-being-exposed-in-ohio/

LOL

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN

Columbia Journalism School and Rutgers must be so proud of their graduates going on to write hard hitting articles like this.

One of Laura Esposito's other bangers: "Conservative Justice's Daughter Outed as Secret Liberal"

I'm just glad you are reading them.

Here's another good one for ya:

https://www.ms.now/news/trump-economy-no-regrets-iran-war

Humility and acceptance of humanity is needed and is needed from different, better leadership

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN

I am not reading them. All I had to do was read the title to know it was a **** article.

You can try your luck again in 2028, run a better candidate this time.
Abbott Laboratories donated $500,000 to the Trump-Vance Inaugural Committee

Gold Curse is undefeated

#KoolaidGang #DWcallsDTdaddy
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sent you a PM, hope we can take the temperature down a notch.

You really should read some of those articles, they are informative and good to get different viewpoints.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE KAMALA
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

Sent you a PM, hope we can take the temperature down a notch.

You really should read some of those articles, they are informative and good to get different viewpoints.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE KAMALA

There's no need, if you can't say it on the board then don't say it to me.

I won't be getting my alternate viewpoints from the DailyBeast and MSwhatevertheycallthemselvesnow.
Abbott Laboratories donated $500,000 to the Trump-Vance Inaugural Committee

Gold Curse is undefeated

#KoolaidGang #DWcallsDTdaddy
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

This is PURE GOLD.



Agreed. Best off the cuff comedian in the history of the White House, other than Ronald Reagan's "missed me" quip.

Too bad he uses the office for his own enrichment and doesn't care about the welfare of the people he represents.


Can't say that people weren't "warned" after he served his first term.
As Dajo rightfully says, "people voted for this"

I voted for no wars, no genocide, and better health care. Whatever you think you voted for, it wasn't any of that.


I voted for that too.
It's a CULT.

Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

This is PURE GOLD.



Agreed. Best off the cuff comedian in the history of the White House, other than Ronald Reagan's "missed me" quip.

Too bad he uses the office for his own enrichment and doesn't care about the welfare of the people he represents.


Can't say that people weren't "warned" after he served his first term.
As Dajo rightfully says, "people voted for this"

I voted for no wars, no genocide, and better health care. Whatever you think you voted for, it wasn't any of that.


I voted for that too.



Nope. You voted for the genocide in Gaza, the proxy war in Ukraine, and too expensive Obamacare. All things explicitly supported by Kamala.
Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

This is PURE GOLD.



Agreed. Best off the cuff comedian in the history of the White House, other than Ronald Reagan's "missed me" quip.

Too bad he uses the office for his own enrichment and doesn't care about the welfare of the people he represents.


Can't say that people weren't "warned" after he served his first term.
As Dajo rightfully says, "people voted for this"

I voted for no wars, no genocide, and better health care. Whatever you think you voted for, it wasn't any of that.


I voted for that too.



Same
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

This is PURE GOLD.



Agreed. Best off the cuff comedian in the history of the White House, other than Ronald Reagan's "missed me" quip.

Too bad he uses the office for his own enrichment and doesn't care about the welfare of the people he represents.


Can't say that people weren't "warned" after he served his first term.
As Dajo rightfully says, "people voted for this"

I voted for no wars, no genocide, and better health care. Whatever you think you voted for, it wasn't any of that.


I voted for that too.



Nope. You voted for the genocide in Gaza, the proxy war in Ukraine, and too expensive Obamacare. All things explicitly supported by Kamala.


Oh, so you support ending protections for pre-existing conditions. You want us to go back to the days of insurance company death panels.
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

This is PURE GOLD.



Agreed. Best off the cuff comedian in the history of the White House, other than Ronald Reagan's "missed me" quip.

Too bad he uses the office for his own enrichment and doesn't care about the welfare of the people he represents.


Can't say that people weren't "warned" after he served his first term.
As Dajo rightfully says, "people voted for this"

I voted for no wars, no genocide, and better health care. Whatever you think you voted for, it wasn't any of that.


I voted for that too.



Nope. You voted for the genocide in Gaza, the proxy war in Ukraine, and too expensive Obamacare. All things explicitly supported by Kamala.


Oh, so you support ending protections for pre-existing conditions. You want us to go back to the days of insurance company death panels.


I see you're all about lying today as well

In addition to lying about what I support doing about healthcare, you also lied about what you voted for. You voted for the genocide in Gaza, the proxy war in Ukraine, and keeping overly expensive Obamacare. If you can't admit to those three clear parts of Kamala's agenda, which was extremely light on specifics, then you can't be honest about a discussion of who voted for what.

Happy Roevember.

Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aunburdened said:

dajo9 said:

Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

This is PURE GOLD.



Agreed. Best off the cuff comedian in the history of the White House, other than Ronald Reagan's "missed me" quip.

Too bad he uses the office for his own enrichment and doesn't care about the welfare of the people he represents.


Can't say that people weren't "warned" after he served his first term.
As Dajo rightfully says, "people voted for this"

I voted for no wars, no genocide, and better health care. Whatever you think you voted for, it wasn't any of that.


I voted for that too.



Nope. You voted for the genocide in Gaza, the proxy war in Ukraine, and too expensive Obamacare. All things explicitly supported by Kamala.


Oh, so you support ending protections for pre-existing conditions. You want us to go back to the days of insurance company death panels.


I see you're all about lying today as well

In addition to lying about what I support doing about healthcare, you also lied about what you voted for. You voted for the genocide in Gaza, the proxy war in Ukraine, and keeping overly expensive Obamacare. If you can't admit to those three clear parts of Kamala's agenda, which was extremely light on specifics, then you can't be honest about a discussion of who voted for what.

Happy Roevember.




You just said you are against Obamacare. The ACA is the only thing keeping us safe from the company death panels.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.