Off Topic
Sponsored by

Newsom is a heroic leader

9,067 Views | 134 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by Aunburdened
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Or just an opinion that you don't like
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?


Fake petition signing but there couldn't possibly be fake ballots….
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stooge.
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover said:

Stooge.
Who are you aiming this personal attack at?
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

Stooge.
Who are you aiming this personal attack at?


The Stooge
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My personal favorite was Shemp. He made the best sounds, especially snoring:
"bee-bee-bee-bee-bee-bee!"

“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gavin keeps telling us this doesn't happen.

Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good news. Gavin says he won't run if Kamala does.

"I wouldn't run if she ran," Mr. Newsom said during an interview recorded during a fly-fishing outing in Montana with Jake Tapper, the CNN anchor, adding: "I wouldn't waste everyone's time. Who needs that?"

Fly fishing, got to be a special Orvis outfit.

This is great for SBGold who now has only one Californian for which to raise money.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anarchistbear said:

Good news. Gavin says he won't run if Kamala does.

"I wouldn't run if she ran," Mr. Newsom said during an interview recorded during a fly-fishing outing in Montana with Jake Tapper, the CNN anchor, adding: "I wouldn't waste everyone's time. Who needs that?"

Fly fishing, got to be a special Orvis outfit.

This is great for SBGold who now has only one Californian for which to raise money.


He's looking for an easy out now that it's clear he would get crushed.
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
She'll get crushed along the way and drop out
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
More heroics for Newsom to claim when Paramount leaves California
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anarchistbear said:

Good news. Gavin says he won't run if Kamala does.

"I wouldn't run if she ran," Mr. Newsom said during an interview recorded during a fly-fishing outing in Montana with Jake Tapper, the CNN anchor, adding: "I wouldn't waste everyone's time. Who needs that?"

Fly fishing, got to be a special Orvis outfit.

This is great for SBGold who now has only one Californian for which to raise money.


That's a bummer. The Dems should have a robust debate with all comers. They are all better than the current.
Censorship has always been a tool of the fascist
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

Anarchistbear said:

Good news. Gavin says he won't run if Kamala does.

"I wouldn't run if she ran," Mr. Newsom said during an interview recorded during a fly-fishing outing in Montana with Jake Tapper, the CNN anchor, adding: "I wouldn't waste everyone's time. Who needs that?"

Fly fishing, got to be a special Orvis outfit.

This is great for SBGold who now has only one Californian for which to raise money.


That's a bummer. The Dems should have a robust debate with all comers. They are all better than the current.


Would love to watch that debate, what a ****show that would be.
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not a nice post my friend

Vote Blue and Vote Kamala
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Newsom deferring to someone who has run for President twice and been rejected twice is a strange strategy. Not much fire in the belly.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anarchistbear said:

Newsom deferring to someone who has run for President twice and been rejected twice is a strange strategy. Not much fire in the belly.


Newsom had no shot after running CA so poorly. How would he even begin to defend his actions after calling out Trump incessantly for doing the same things he does.
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

Anarchistbear said:

Newsom deferring to someone who has run for President twice and been rejected twice is a strange strategy. Not much fire in the belly.


Newsom had no shot after running CA so poorly. How would he even begin to defend his actions after calling out Trump incessantly for doing the same things he does.


While I agree he has little chance of being President, I think he still had a decent chance of getting the nomination.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anarchistbear said:

BearlySane88 said:

Anarchistbear said:

Newsom deferring to someone who has run for President twice and been rejected twice is a strange strategy. Not much fire in the belly.


Newsom had no shot after running CA so poorly. How would he even begin to defend his actions after calling out Trump incessantly for doing the same things he does.


While I agree he has little chance of being President, I think he still had a decent chance of getting the nomination.

That's scary for the democrats if he was their best.
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

Anarchistbear said:

BearlySane88 said:

Anarchistbear said:

Newsom deferring to someone who has run for President twice and been rejected twice is a strange strategy. Not much fire in the belly.


Newsom had no shot after running CA so poorly. How would he even begin to defend his actions after calling out Trump incessantly for doing the same things he does.


While I agree he has little chance of being President, I think he still had a decent chance of getting the nomination.

That's scary for the democrats if he was their best.

I don't want him to be President, but if you want a decently attractive white man who says a lot of flowery words and has no agenda worth discussing, Ossoff is a far superior candidate to Newsom without Newsom's baggage.
Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aunburdened said:

BearlySane88 said:

Anarchistbear said:

BearlySane88 said:

Anarchistbear said:

Newsom deferring to someone who has run for President twice and been rejected twice is a strange strategy. Not much fire in the belly.


Newsom had no shot after running CA so poorly. How would he even begin to defend his actions after calling out Trump incessantly for doing the same things he does.


While I agree he has little chance of being President, I think he still had a decent chance of getting the nomination.

That's scary for the democrats if he was their best.

I don't want him to be President, but if you want a decently attractive white man who says a lot of flowery words and has no agenda worth discussing, Ossoff is a far superior candidate to Newsom without Newsom's baggage.


I would agree with that entire assessment
DaddyLegend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

More heroics for Newsom to claim when Paramount leaves California

Even Hollywood is leaving the state?
Go Bears Forever - Heisman Mendoza
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gavin helping out the Ellisons with their big media merger. And this was resistance liberals' anti-Trump hero?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?


But what about his anti- Trump memes?
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anarchistbear said:



But what about his anti- Trump memes?


It's silly to call Newsom a Trump Democrat
Censorship has always been a tool of the fascist
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

Anarchistbear said:



But what about his anti- Trump memes?


It's silly to call Newsom a Trump Democrat

Outstanding rebuttal. Very convincing.
Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.