Gavin Newsom: Capitalism as we know it is not working.
— Kevin Dalton (@TheKevinDalton) October 6, 2026
Also Gavin Newsom: Anyone wanna rent my multimillion dollar estate for $30,000 a month? https://t.co/WcaIgk1GaO pic.twitter.com/5MhUyPymE9
Gavin Newsom: Capitalism as we know it is not working.
— Kevin Dalton (@TheKevinDalton) October 6, 2026
Also Gavin Newsom: Anyone wanna rent my multimillion dollar estate for $30,000 a month? https://t.co/WcaIgk1GaO pic.twitter.com/5MhUyPymE9
BearlySane88 said:
Capitalism: bad for you, good for meGavin Newsom: Capitalism as we know it is not working.
— Kevin Dalton (@TheKevinDalton) October 6, 2026
Also Gavin Newsom: Anyone wanna rent my multimillion dollar estate for $30,000 a month? https://t.co/WcaIgk1GaO pic.twitter.com/5MhUyPymE9
dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:
Capitalism: bad for you, good for meGavin Newsom: Capitalism as we know it is not working.
— Kevin Dalton (@TheKevinDalton) October 6, 2026
Also Gavin Newsom: Anyone wanna rent my multimillion dollar estate for $30,000 a month? https://t.co/WcaIgk1GaO pic.twitter.com/5MhUyPymE9
Newsom is right
BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:
Capitalism: bad for you, good for meGavin Newsom: Capitalism as we know it is not working.
— Kevin Dalton (@TheKevinDalton) October 6, 2026
Also Gavin Newsom: Anyone wanna rent my multimillion dollar estate for $30,000 a month? https://t.co/WcaIgk1GaO pic.twitter.com/5MhUyPymE9
Newsom is right
If he is, he doesn't practice what he preaches.
dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:
Capitalism: bad for you, good for meGavin Newsom: Capitalism as we know it is not working.
— Kevin Dalton (@TheKevinDalton) October 6, 2026
Also Gavin Newsom: Anyone wanna rent my multimillion dollar estate for $30,000 a month? https://t.co/WcaIgk1GaO pic.twitter.com/5MhUyPymE9
Newsom is right
If he is, he doesn't practice what he preaches.
You're offering up a distraction for a serious problem we have. Newsom isn't preaching at all. I guess you can't discuss the substance.
BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:
Capitalism: bad for you, good for meGavin Newsom: Capitalism as we know it is not working.
— Kevin Dalton (@TheKevinDalton) October 6, 2026
Also Gavin Newsom: Anyone wanna rent my multimillion dollar estate for $30,000 a month? https://t.co/WcaIgk1GaO pic.twitter.com/5MhUyPymE9
Newsom is right
If he is, he doesn't practice what he preaches.
You're offering up a distraction for a serious problem we have. Newsom isn't preaching at all. I guess you can't discuss the substance.
I'm offering up evidence that our governor isn't what he portrays himself to be. I guess you can't discuss the substance of that.
dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:
Capitalism: bad for you, good for meGavin Newsom: Capitalism as we know it is not working.
— Kevin Dalton (@TheKevinDalton) October 6, 2026
Also Gavin Newsom: Anyone wanna rent my multimillion dollar estate for $30,000 a month? https://t.co/WcaIgk1GaO pic.twitter.com/5MhUyPymE9
Newsom is right
If he is, he doesn't practice what he preaches.
You're offering up a distraction for a serious problem we have. Newsom isn't preaching at all. I guess you can't discuss the substance.
I'm offering up evidence that our governor isn't what he portrays himself to be. I guess you can't discuss the substance of that.
You aren't offering anything. Even what you say you are offering. Newsom is rich. What Newsom is saying is right.
BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:
Capitalism: bad for you, good for meGavin Newsom: Capitalism as we know it is not working.
— Kevin Dalton (@TheKevinDalton) October 6, 2026
Also Gavin Newsom: Anyone wanna rent my multimillion dollar estate for $30,000 a month? https://t.co/WcaIgk1GaO pic.twitter.com/5MhUyPymE9
Newsom is right
If he is, he doesn't practice what he preaches.
You're offering up a distraction for a serious problem we have. Newsom isn't preaching at all. I guess you can't discuss the substance.
I'm offering up evidence that our governor isn't what he portrays himself to be. I guess you can't discuss the substance of that.
You aren't offering anything. Even what you say you are offering. Newsom is rich. What Newsom is saying is right.
You just made my point for me. Newsom is rich, complaining about capitalism. He doesn't practice what he preaches. You came full circle in the end.
dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:
Capitalism: bad for you, good for meGavin Newsom: Capitalism as we know it is not working.
— Kevin Dalton (@TheKevinDalton) October 6, 2026
Also Gavin Newsom: Anyone wanna rent my multimillion dollar estate for $30,000 a month? https://t.co/WcaIgk1GaO pic.twitter.com/5MhUyPymE9
Newsom is right
If he is, he doesn't practice what he preaches.
You're offering up a distraction for a serious problem we have. Newsom isn't preaching at all. I guess you can't discuss the substance.
I'm offering up evidence that our governor isn't what he portrays himself to be. I guess you can't discuss the substance of that.
You aren't offering anything. Even what you say you are offering. Newsom is rich. What Newsom is saying is right.
You just made my point for me. Newsom is rich, complaining about capitalism. He doesn't practice what he preaches. You came full circle in the end.
Im rich. Capitalism isn't working.
So what do you want to say about me?
BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:
Capitalism: bad for you, good for meGavin Newsom: Capitalism as we know it is not working.
— Kevin Dalton (@TheKevinDalton) October 6, 2026
Also Gavin Newsom: Anyone wanna rent my multimillion dollar estate for $30,000 a month? https://t.co/WcaIgk1GaO pic.twitter.com/5MhUyPymE9
Newsom is right
If he is, he doesn't practice what he preaches.
You're offering up a distraction for a serious problem we have. Newsom isn't preaching at all. I guess you can't discuss the substance.
I'm offering up evidence that our governor isn't what he portrays himself to be. I guess you can't discuss the substance of that.
You aren't offering anything. Even what you say you are offering. Newsom is rich. What Newsom is saying is right.
You just made my point for me. Newsom is rich, complaining about capitalism. He doesn't practice what he preaches. You came full circle in the end.
Im rich. Capitalism isn't working.
So what do you want to say about me?
Read above
dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:
Capitalism: bad for you, good for meGavin Newsom: Capitalism as we know it is not working.
— Kevin Dalton (@TheKevinDalton) October 6, 2026
Also Gavin Newsom: Anyone wanna rent my multimillion dollar estate for $30,000 a month? https://t.co/WcaIgk1GaO pic.twitter.com/5MhUyPymE9
Newsom is right
If he is, he doesn't practice what he preaches.
You're offering up a distraction for a serious problem we have. Newsom isn't preaching at all. I guess you can't discuss the substance.
I'm offering up evidence that our governor isn't what he portrays himself to be. I guess you can't discuss the substance of that.
You aren't offering anything. Even what you say you are offering. Newsom is rich. What Newsom is saying is right.
You just made my point for me. Newsom is rich, complaining about capitalism. He doesn't practice what he preaches. You came full circle in the end.
Im rich. Capitalism isn't working.
So what do you want to say about me?
Read above
You seem to lack the ability to identify what is important and are easily distracted by shiny political lights
dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:
Capitalism: bad for you, good for meGavin Newsom: Capitalism as we know it is not working.
— Kevin Dalton (@TheKevinDalton) October 6, 2026
Also Gavin Newsom: Anyone wanna rent my multimillion dollar estate for $30,000 a month? https://t.co/WcaIgk1GaO pic.twitter.com/5MhUyPymE9
Newsom is right
If he is, he doesn't practice what he preaches.
You're offering up a distraction for a serious problem we have. Newsom isn't preaching at all. I guess you can't discuss the substance.
I'm offering up evidence that our governor isn't what he portrays himself to be. I guess you can't discuss the substance of that.
You aren't offering anything. Even what you say you are offering. Newsom is rich. What Newsom is saying is right.
You just made my point for me. Newsom is rich, complaining about capitalism. He doesn't practice what he preaches. You came full circle in the end.
Im rich. Capitalism isn't working.
So what do you want to say about me?
Read above
You seem to lack the ability to identify what is important and are easily distracted by shiny political lights
BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:
Capitalism: bad for you, good for meGavin Newsom: Capitalism as we know it is not working.
— Kevin Dalton (@TheKevinDalton) October 6, 2026
Also Gavin Newsom: Anyone wanna rent my multimillion dollar estate for $30,000 a month? https://t.co/WcaIgk1GaO pic.twitter.com/5MhUyPymE9
Newsom is right
If he is, he doesn't practice what he preaches.
You're offering up a distraction for a serious problem we have. Newsom isn't preaching at all. I guess you can't discuss the substance.
I'm offering up evidence that our governor isn't what he portrays himself to be. I guess you can't discuss the substance of that.
You aren't offering anything. Even what you say you are offering. Newsom is rich. What Newsom is saying is right.
You just made my point for me. Newsom is rich, complaining about capitalism. He doesn't practice what he preaches. You came full circle in the end.
Im rich. Capitalism isn't working.
So what do you want to say about me?
Read above
You seem to lack the ability to identify what is important and are easily distracted by shiny political lights
You proved my point for me, not sure what's left for this conversation except you taking the low road and me taking the high road.
BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:
Capitalism: bad for you, good for meGavin Newsom: Capitalism as we know it is not working.
— Kevin Dalton (@TheKevinDalton) October 6, 2026
Also Gavin Newsom: Anyone wanna rent my multimillion dollar estate for $30,000 a month? https://t.co/WcaIgk1GaO pic.twitter.com/5MhUyPymE9
Newsom is right
If he is, he doesn't practice what he preaches.
You're offering up a distraction for a serious problem we have. Newsom isn't preaching at all. I guess you can't discuss the substance.
I'm offering up evidence that our governor isn't what he portrays himself to be. I guess you can't discuss the substance of that.
You aren't offering anything. Even what you say you are offering. Newsom is rich. What Newsom is saying is right.
You just made my point for me. Newsom is rich, complaining about capitalism. He doesn't practice what he preaches. You came full circle in the end.
Im rich. Capitalism isn't working.
So what do you want to say about me?
Read above
You seem to lack the ability to identify what is important and are easily distracted by shiny political lights
You proved my point for me, not sure what's left for this conversation except you taking the low road and me taking the high road.
DiabloWags said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:dajo9 said:BearlySane88 said:
Capitalism: bad for you, good for meGavin Newsom: Capitalism as we know it is not working.
— Kevin Dalton (@TheKevinDalton) October 6, 2026
Also Gavin Newsom: Anyone wanna rent my multimillion dollar estate for $30,000 a month? https://t.co/WcaIgk1GaO pic.twitter.com/5MhUyPymE9
Newsom is right
If he is, he doesn't practice what he preaches.
You're offering up a distraction for a serious problem we have. Newsom isn't preaching at all. I guess you can't discuss the substance.
I'm offering up evidence that our governor isn't what he portrays himself to be. I guess you can't discuss the substance of that.
You aren't offering anything. Even what you say you are offering. Newsom is rich. What Newsom is saying is right.
You just made my point for me. Newsom is rich, complaining about capitalism. He doesn't practice what he preaches. You came full circle in the end.
Im rich. Capitalism isn't working.
So what do you want to say about me?
Read above
You seem to lack the ability to identify what is important and are easily distracted by shiny political lights
You proved my point for me, not sure what's left for this conversation except you taking the low road and me taking the high road.
Speaking of taking the low road . . .
I give you Donald J. Chump
DiabloWags said:
I know what Trump said.
You dont have to tell me your "version".
Thanks.
BearlySane88 said:DiabloWags said:
I know what Trump said.
You dont have to tell me your "version".
Thanks.
You know what you want to hear. Reality is a different story. This is the new democrat fake outrage of the day. It's boring.
DiabloWags said:BearlySane88 said:DiabloWags said:
I know what Trump said.
You dont have to tell me your "version".
Thanks.
You know what you want to hear. Reality is a different story. This is the new democrat fake outrage of the day. It's boring.
What's become boring is you constantly telling me what I heard whenever the Mango Moron opens his mouth.
Yawn.