White House has settled in

bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tRump during Chopper Talk:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Cal Junkie
BearNIt said:

bearister said:

tRump mentioned Obama 20 times in 30 minutes today during one of his high pitched hysterical rants to the press corps in front of the POTUS copter. It gives rise to the question:

Does Obama have his own rent free room in tRump's lard filled head or does he have to share it with Hillary?

Every night he wakes up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat and sees Obama standing at the podium at the Correspondent's Dinner laughing at him. Hilary is in the audience pointing and laughing at him and that furry animal on top of his head that he calls hair.
Yee'all should remember that Obummer and Killary had a secret Muslim wedding in Kenya and he only had to shell out 88 pieces of gold. Wild Bill sacrificed a goat and three chickens.
B.A. Bearacus
Are there any lawyers on here? The following, despite being 100% accurate, has caused me trauma and I would like some compensation.

B.A. Bearacus
Digging this one back up to help clarify T's relationship with Christianity and truth. Any questions?

bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

Are there any lawyers on here? The following, despite being 100% accurate, has caused me trauma and I would like some compensation.

I'm preparing you some shelter from the storm brother Bearacus.

B.A. Bearacus
GBear4Life
Predicted TDS handwringing would subside summer of 2019. That's not aging well.
B.A. Bearacus
Thought Republican ass to mouth would subside by summer of 2019, but after a water break you guys are right back puckering up for the false prophet.

#Rusty Trumpbone
GoOskie
bearister said:

This is blasphemy against our Lord and Savior, The Chosen Individual One.
Unit2Sucks
Turns out the economy added about half a million fewer jobs in 2018 than had previously been estimated. More evidence that despite Trump's shameless self-promotion to the contrary, the creation of jobs has slowed since Obama left office.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-created-500000-fewer-jobs-since-2018-than-previously-reported-new-figures-show-2019-08-21

Looking forward to this being ignored or called fake news depending on whether Trump is able to con the media into a different scandal he creates for misdirection.
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

*With sincere apology to Shannon Lee. Her dad would have killed Brad Pitt aka Cliff Booth aka Hal Needham
Another Bear
bearister said:

My god, he is the chosen one...he speaks in tongues and other crap...

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.