White House has settled in

sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another Bear said:

The marathon of resistance is going to become a lifestyle. Just have to man up, face it, push back and stomp it out.

On a more positive note, net approval rating for Trump from 2017 and 2019. Not looking good at all. After the tax returns come back I imagine the numbers will tank further. When they get that low, impeachment might be in play. West Coast representing...

]

I think the Dems see that -8 number in Arizona as well.

Another Bear
Heard about Kelly on the radio. I think he has a very good chance.
BearChemist
Would really love to see the turtle face got booted in 2020.

Schumer recruits famed fighter pilot to challenge McConnell in 2020
Another Bear
Turtle Boy has a 47% disapproval rating vs. a 38% approval rating in KY, for a -9 net. I think he's in a real fight and it's going to be interesting. McConnell is another GOP 4F draft dodger going against a Marine fighter pilot. That's about as red meat as it gets in Trump country. I would beat that into the ground.

Another Bear
President Trump installed a room-sized golf simulator at White House

I guess if you're fccking around for 9 hours per day with executive time you might as well go all in.
bearister
"If being a twat was a TV show, Trump would be the boxed set."

https://worldofwonder.net/quora-nate-white-hilariously-answers-the-query-why-do-british-people-not-like-trump/
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
Embarrassing. It's as if Pence's notes say "pause for applause." He might not realize how much our role as leader of the free world has been diminished under him and orange.

B.A. Bearacus

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.