White House has settled in

678,336 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Another Bear said:

And now we know why Trump didn't throw out the first pitch. It would have been solid 3 minutes of LOCK HIM UP...on national TV.

p.s. Trump requested to sit next to the Nats owners but they refused, said they didn't want to be put in that position, so he sat with MLB execs.

Bill Maher said tRump didn't throw our the first pitch because it makes his boobs jiggle too much. Bill also said tRump has promised assistance to California for the wildfires....conditioned on the state digging up dirt on Joe Biden.

Make it manzier for Trump...definitely not the Bro.
sycasey
okaydo said:

Perhaps they were saying "Boo-urns."

B.A. Bearacus
Any body language experts or anyone over 10 who can tell if T is in a good mood at the end of this clip? He will have to continue to only get adulation from the hillbillies he despises.

okaydo

okaydo
okaydo

okaydo
offshorebear
Looks like a dodger did make the World Series after all.
bearister
okaydo said:

Yeah, right, they showed it because it was un American and sickening. That Orange Fat F@uck is just reaping what he sowed. He has no respect for the Office so he is entitled to none just because he holds it. He can't have it both ways.
With respect to that high maintenance opinion show couple, that marriage will have the survival rate of a medic on Omaha Beach.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Another Bear
First off, this is the Trump Reality TV show he always wanted...run amok. Yeah, only the best and greatest baby! The problem is, this is what happens when you lose the news cycle and authoritarian mojo.

Second, the footage will be perfect for the teaser to the documentary on the downfall of DT. Those chants and footage will haunt Trump.

Other stuff, reports are that the "Lock Him Up" chant reached 100 db, so Trump could hear it. Trump left early after hearing the chants. The bone spur instinct to run away is life long.

Also interesting how the scoreboard/media operator cut between the troops and Trump...seemingly trying to blunt the booing, knowing full well the boos were coming.

God Bless America...baseball, apple pie, free speech!
Another Bear

Cal88
blungld said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Mr. Trump was more descriptive. "[Mr. al-Baghdadi] died after running into a dead-end tunnel, whimpering and crying and screaming all the way." The president said that Mr. Baghdadi "had dragged three of his young children with him," and that the Islamic State leader "ignited himself, killing himself and the three children."
Forgetting the obvious lack of dignity to speak this way and what terrible statesmanship it is to be unable to deliver an even-handed presidential sounding announcement, to take obvious pleasure and gloat in the gory details is just one more symptom of a terrible terrible person.

This sadist goes on national television on Sunday a day of church service (I am sure he was on his way to mass cuz he just loves himself that Bible and Christianity) at a time when kids would be seeing him speak, and he paints these images of terror, crying, suicide, death of children, and our country proudly boasting about death and the way the victim suffered. That is beyond screwed up. You can deliver the information without the details and by describing it is a necessary military action that makes the world safer. That's it. You know, like person who believes Thou Shall Not Kill from his favorite book.

Absolute barbarism and frontal-lobed, lizard-brained psychology...oh, and glad you gave Russia that plug BEFORE the US military.
Russia has advanced AA capacity in and around the Idlib area and could have easily shot down the helicopters involved in that mission, as do their Syrian army allies, so informing them beforehand of such an operation is a total no-brainer, and not something that should have been politicized.

Quote:

Bill Maher said tRump didn't throw out the first pitch because it makes his boobs jiggle too much. Bill also said tRump has promised assistance to California for the wildfires....conditioned on the state digging up dirt on Joe Biden.
That wouldn't be much of an excavation. Biden is one of the most compromized candidates ever, he's toxic as hell. Thankfully he is also incompetent enough to not make it through the primary.
Another Bear
Nyet comrade.
sycasey
Biden is only "compromised" for people who believe in conspiracy theories.

Do you really think that after he spent 8 years as Vice President, that any actual unethical conduct would not have been unearthed by now?
Cal88
Another Bear said:

Nyet comrade.
You too can leverage that kind of mastery of slavic languages into a $600,000 gig for a Ukrainian energy company.
bearister
Cal88 said:

..Biden is one of the most compromized candidates ever, he's toxic as hell. Thankfully he is also incompetent enough to not make it through the primary.

I am not a Biden fan but tRump has reduced us to Biden. I firmly believe that the moms and pops in the flyovers that still have a microscopic portion of humanity left in them can only be lured away from tRump by Biden. We have to hope Biden will appoint capable people to run the country instead of appointing really rich guys to head the governmental agencies that have historically kept their greed in check.
Cal88
sycasey said:

Do you really think that after he spent 8 years as Vice President, that any actual unethical conduct would not have been unearthed by now?
Trump Derangement Syndrome has taken away all objectivity, to the point where the most flagrant instances of nepotism and corruption by the Biden clan in deals with corrupt leaders in Ukraine and China don't register with the mainstream left due to the current unprecedented, extreme partisan political environment.

I can and have acknowledged that the Trump clan is likely compromized as well in terms of nepotism and corruption, through Kushner's leveraging of his political position to raise funds for his ailing personal real estate business as part of his official trips in the Middle East, the same way Hunter Biden has made billion dollar deals with Chinese officials on business trips he took flying Air Force Two. But it seems hardcore Democrats are completely blind to the kind of naked corruption of the likes of Biden.
sycasey
Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome has taken away all objectivity, to the point where the most flagrant instances of nepotism and corruption by the Biden clan in deals with corrupt leaders in Ukraine and China don't register with the mainstream left due to the current unprecedented, extreme partisan political environment.

I can and have acknowledged that the Trump clan is likely compromized as well in terms of nepotism and corruption, through Kushner's leveraging of his political position to raise funds for his ailing personal real estate business as part of his official trips in the Middle East, the same way Hunter Biden has made billion dollar deals with Chinese officials on business trips he took flying Air Force Two. But it seems hardcore Democrats are completely blind to the kind of naked corruption of the likes of Biden.
I have you in the "believes in conspiracy theories" bucket, by the way.
Cal88
The TDS bucket is a whole lot bigger here, and more real.
B.A. Bearacus
Cal88 said:

To choose that gaslighting expression, which suggests that the things we see and hear from this president are not what they really are, is instantly disqualifying, IMHO, of a person having anything useful to say and said person should be completely ignored.
okaydo

Cal88
Yes indeed, TDS is a pejorative, loaded term, fair enough. But I think it is fair and entirely rational to point out that there is a lot of extreme personal aversion generated by the persona of Trump, a lot of it because he is a very polarizing figure. This has been exacerbated by the MSM, which is openly hostile to Trump. This type of strong visceral reaction can cloud the judgment of otherwise rational people. That's all that there is to it.

Anarchistbear
Cal88 is accused of being a Russian bot by people who reject conspiracy theories. 10...9.,,8
sycasey
Anarchistbear said:

Cal88 is accused of being a Russian bot by people who reject conspiracy theories. 10...9.,,8
FWIW, I have never made that claim. I think he's just a run of the mill conspiracy theorist.
Unit2Sucks
As long as we are indulging in conspiracy theories, would love to hear Cal88's take on the billions in profits being made by a small number of futures traders and how likely that the Trump crime family is profiting?

Biden's son surely took advantage of his proximity to the white house, but at this point there is no reason to believe that Joe Biden is any more compromised than any other candidate with children or siblings. Families are always a risk and have been since we've been a republic.

I think it goes without saying that there is plenty of derangement on all sides at this point. In addition to some very fine people, of course.

Another Bear
Cal88 said:

Another Bear said:

Nyet comrade.
You too can leverage that kind of mastery of slavic languages into a $600,000 gig for a Ukrainian energy company.
Vlad Putin says Trump sucking his dick in public trumps $600k in laundered pisswater any day comrade!
bearister
It makes you pine for the old days when corruption consisted of nailing A listers.

JFK had secret affair with Audrey Hepburn, new book claims

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7614667/amp/JFKs-long-list-secret-lovers-including-Audrey-Hepburn-revealed-new-book.html
Another Bear
Anarchistbear said:

Nah...he's a conflicted anarcho-fascist...bridging the gap with some Ayn Rand and steroid injected into the balls.
Another Bear
bearister said:

It makes you pine for the old days when corruption consisted of nailing A listers.

JFK had secret affair with Audrey Hepburn, new book claims

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7614667/amp/JFKs-long-list-secret-lovers-including-Audrey-Hepburn-revealed-new-book.html

Ah yes, the puritanical strain of American culture rearing its ugly head. Like OMFG...SEX!!! FCCKING!!! MAKING THE TWO HEADED BEAST!!! MAKE THE MADNESS STOP...START A *********WAR OR SOMETHING!!! PLUNDER THE ECONOMY! NOW!!!

Yup, the GOP and RWNJs...the same people whose heads blew up because big BAD Bill Clinton lied about a blowjob.
Cal88
Unit2Sucks said:

As long as we are indulging in conspiracy theories, would love to hear Cal88's take on the billions in profits being made by a small number of futures traders and how likely that the Trump crime family is profiting?

Biden's son surely took advantage of his proximity to the white house, but at this point there is no reason to believe that Joe Biden is any more compromised than any other candidate with children or siblings. Families are always a risk and have been since we've been a republic.

I think it goes without saying that there is plenty of derangement on all sides at this point. In addition to some very fine people, of course.

Insider trading is not "conspiracy theory", it needs to be investigated, along with potential Trump cabinet connections.
bearister
At least JFK had good taste. Sophia Loren (a fail for him) and Anita Ekberg were nothing short of heart attack material.
B.A. Bearacus

Miley, then, is the only person who doesn't know the source of this claim.
BearNIt
Cal88 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Insider trading is not "conspiracy theory", it needs to be investigated, along with potential Trump cabinet connections.
While everyone is discussing investigating Hunter Biden I would think that investigations of the Idiot in Chief's offspring would also be investigated with the same fervor. Lets investigate Ivanka who sat net to the Chinese Premier one night at dinner and suddenly had 13 patents approved by China the next day. Lets investigate Jared Kushner who became a white house advisor and suddenly was able to secure loans for the anchor around his family's real estate business from parties in the middle east after he cozied up to the Suadis. Lets investigate Don Jr. and Eric for selling large land parcels in the Dominican Republic after their father said they would not do foreign deals. Hell, lets investigate Trump for sending military flights and their crews to his properties and airports which were near his properties costing the US taxpayer more than they should have.
dajo9
Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

In other words

IOKIYAR
American Vermin
dajo9
Anarchistbear said:

Nobody ever called our pro-Russian contributor a bot
American Vermin
First Page Last Page
Page 117 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.