White House has settled in

678,310 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think Trump has come to understand that war in Korea would be a disaster. Iran is winnable on the battlefield, but will yield similar results as the Iraq War (except the eventual winner will be different as Iran was the only winner from our Iraq War).
American Vermin
BearNIt
I left work at 4 and by 6 McMaster was out and Bolton was in. For God's sake this White House is an F...ing disaster. McMasters' final indiscretion was to badmouth Russia's involvement in Syria and the use of chemical weapons.

Putin must be doing a jig. FACEPALM!!!!!!!!!!!! MAGA supporters get ready to enlist!
blungld
For Trumpters, Liberals who don't want to kill or be killed are just snowflakes. And there is no turmoil in DC and these appointments are smart. It's becoming more and more hopeless to believe their eyes will open.
bearister
BearNIt said:

...MAGA supporters get ready to enlist!

Based on my observations of the young people who attend tRump's hate rallies there are a few of problems with them passing an enlistment/draft physical:

1. The oxy will trip them up on the blood test;
2. The morbid obesity from sharing their POTUS' diet will trip them up on the scale; and
3. The children of those who benefit the most from the tax cuts have never served and never will serve.*

*How long do you think Uday and Qusay tRump would last in combat? The only thing they are capable of killing is unarmed endangered exotic beasts.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
NYCGOBEARS
iwantwinners said:

Anarchistbear said:

dajo9 said:

We are going to war. My guess is Iran.

You underestimate him- Iran and Korea. The whole axis of evil trifecta.
God willing

You go first.
NYCGOBEARS
Trump's all star clown team of attorneys is unreal. Even 1-800-LAWYERS won't take his call.
golden sloth
I kind of wonder if this move and this move's timing has anything to do with the fact that the Omnibus funding bill that was passed by the house did not include much that Trump wanted like more money for ICE, allowing companies to confiscate waiters/watiress' tips, only 1.6 billion for border security as opposed to 25 billion for a wall, and no defunding punishment of sanctuary cities.
iwantwinners
NYCGOBEARS said:

You go first.
go where?
NYCGOBEARS
iwantwinners said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

You go first.
go where?

Invade Iran or North Korea.
B.A. Bearacus
Merriam-Webster added the following on 2/28/18. I think they realized it was the most appropriate way to describe certain things right now.

Anarchistbear
Torturer chick now head of CIA. Bolton as NSA. "Hey guys we're getting the band back together again."
iwantwinners
NYCGOBEARS said:

iwantwinners said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

You go first.
go where?

Invade Iran or North Korea.
Would that determine whether one's point of view is valid or invalid?

And who said anything about invading Iran? I presumed he meant pushing a button and starting them over. No muss, no fuss. (only half serious)

bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

Merriam-Webster added the following on 2/28/18. I think they realized it was the most appropriate way to describe certain things right now.

bearister
"Six decades of Republican overreach and corrosive causes have instead led to the rise of Donald Trump and a foreign policy run by John Bolton, an economy guided by Larry Kudlow and a legal team led by conspiracy theorist Joseph DiGenova." Joe Scarborough, Washington Post
golden sloth
The more I read about the Omnibus spending package, the more I think the GOP establishment might be abandoning Trump. They've seen what's been happening in the special elections and are attempting a last minute pivot before focusing on the mid-terms.
BearChemist
golden sloth said:

The more I read about the Omnibus spending package, the more I think the GOP establishment might be abandoning Trump. They've seen what's been happening in the special elections and are attempting a last minute pivot before focusing on the mid-terms.
It is ironic that more fundings are now allocated for science than during the Obama years.
bearister
"America is being run by Steve Doocy." Bill Maher
bearister
On Jan. 26, just over a year into his presidency, President Trump had a president's dream: peace and prosperity. The Dow Jones industrial average, S&P 500 and Nasdaq all hit record highs.
Since then, Trump has injected multiple new risks into the system.
Yesterday, "U.S. stocks suffered their worst week in more than two years, signaling mounting investor anxiety over whether factors from restrictive trade policies to rising interest rates could disrupt the nine-year bull market." (WSJ)
N.Y. Times: "Aides said there was no grand strategy to the president's actions, and that he got up each morning this week not knowing what he would do."
iwantwinners
Rising interest rates are (in theory) inevitable. I've been praying for raised interest rates for years now. Might take a hit, but the speculative asset market will ease up. Home Prices in some areas are higher than peak 2006/2007. This time there's nowhere for interest rates to go but up.
drizzlybears brother
iwantwinners said:

Rising interest rates are (in theory) inevitable. I've been praying for raised interest rates for years now. Might take a hit, but the speculative asset market will ease up. Home Prices in some areas are higher than peak 2006/2007. This time there's nowhere for interest rates to go but up.

So then why promote a tax cut?
B.A. Bearacus
Ted Olsen on declining to represent Trump: "This is turmoil, it's chaos, it's confusion, it's not good for anything. We always believe that there should be an orderly process, and of course government is not clean or orderly ever, but this seems to be beyond normal."
B.A. Bearacus
Fun nugget from the author of a book with one of the most cringeworthy titles of all-time, "In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome":

"So Stormy says she and Trump had sex only once. I guess if you want the guy to screw you repeatedly, you have to be one of his voters." - Anne Coulter
bearister
iwantwinners
Ann Coulter is an angel sent from heaven. She's right a lot and people can't handle it.
Another Bear
Rumor mill says Paul Ryan is going to resign within the next 60 days...to avoid the midterm blood bath everyone sees coming. This is going to be really interesting.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/380365-nevada-lawmaker-rumor-mill-says-ryan-headed-for-exit

bearister
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/26/magazine/can-jim-mattis-hold-the-line-in-trumps-war-cabinet.html
blungld
golden sloth said:

The more I read about the Omnibus spending package, the more I think the GOP establishment might be abandoning Trump.

I don't what other explanation there would be for a Republican-led Congress to "sneak" in a minimum of $250,000,000 funding for Russia's Subversion & NATO with specified reporting going to the Appropriations Committee. This certainly appears to be a silent background coming together of parties to defend the country against Russia in defiance of the Executive. I think that Dems and a coalition of the remaining Republican patriots are fighting the good fight. And I can't help wonder if the discussion around the wall line item was all distraction from his real hesitance in signing this provision--but he had to sign.

He behaves so guilty and like a lame duck already.

iwantwinners
bearister said:

This was hilarious.

And Coulter took it like a champ. I tend to like them shorter and thicker and prettier, but I'd marry her. Her attitude is a huge turn on.
okaydo
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/george-conway-twitter-trump_us_5ab553bee4b0decad049d7e0

BearChemist
okaydo said:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/george-conway-twitter-trump_us_5ab553bee4b0decad049d7e0

That's the husband of Kellyane Conway?
Another Bear
Mueller just drew his most direct line to date between the Trump campaign and Russia

okaydo
BearChemist said:

okaydo said:

Yes, and interesting to me, he's also of Asian descent (half Filipino and half white).

More trivia: Can anybody else name a prominent white Trump administration official with Asians in his family?

NYCGOBEARS
okaydo said:

BearChemist said:

okaydo said:

Yes, and interesting to me, he's also of Asian descent (half Filipino and half white).

More trivia: Can anybody else name a prominent white Trump administration official with Asians in his family?

Liddle crooked Jeff Sessions has an Asian wife. Deport her!
iwantwinners
BearChemist said:

okaydo said:

I know, right? She's a white republican so she must be a racist, which begs the question of why she is faking love for a mixed-race American.
okaydo
NYCGOBEARS said:

okaydo said:

BearChemist said:

okaydo said:

Liddle crooked Jeff Sessions has an Asian wife. Deport her!

Sessions son-in-law is Asian, thus his granddaughter is ...

First Page Last Page
Page 20 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.