White House has settled in

678,153 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear
okaydo said:

The scary thing is that as of right now, this tweet has over 71K likes.
Eastern Oregon Bear

Oops, double posted.
B.A. Bearacus
Another Bear
Right on time...Trump pulls out per his usual.

Trump Calls Off Plan to Impose Tariffs on Mexico
B.A. Bearacus
Another Bear said:

From this morning...
oski003
This is a loss for Another Bear. This is a win for people who do not want an open border with Latin America and South America.
B.A. Bearacus
oski003 said:

This is a loss for Another Bear. This is a win for people who do not want an open border with Latin America and South America.

You really have not been paying attention and/or are incredibly gullible.

bearister
Will one or more of our conservative brothers here please take a shot at explaining to me why this move by tRump is a good idea (no need to discuss motivation behind the action):

White House poised to relax mileage standards, rebuffing automakers and setting up probable fight with California

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/white-house-poised-to-relax-mileage-standards-rebuffing-automakers-and-setting-up-likely-fight-with-calif/2019/06/07/7dc1174c-8939-11e9-98c1-e945ae5db8fb_story.html%3foutputType=amp

....and if you have any time left over, do the same for this:

White House blocked State official's written testimony over climate references: report

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/administration/447560-white-house-blocked-state-officials-written-testimony-over-climate%3famp
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Anarchistbear
The problem isn't open borders but closing of borders by the US in defiance of US and international law.
concordtom
B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

Forgot #7: Trump zombies like Oski003 post on social media that they have won, beat the "libtards", and declare their righteousness. But little do they realize...

oski003
B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

Do you feel that Mexico should have made more concessions but could not because of Trump's rhetoric? Is that what you have issue with?
concordtom
Another Bear said:

Trump Calls Off Plan to Impose Tariffs on Mexico
Better late than never.

bearister
Now that tRump has lost the battle with the Republicans over Mexican tariffs, watch for Mexico to just give window dressing effect to anything it agreed to because they know tRump is a Paper Tiger.
Another Bear
oski003 said:

You poor little sod living in fear of the Mexicans and South Americans INVADING AMERICA and screwing all the white women!!! OMG the racial genocide! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES KKK! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES PROUD BOY MILITIA DRAFT DODGERS!!! RUN LIKE YOUR PANTIES ARE IN A BUNCH!!! RUN!!!

The GOP and RWNJs...what a conflicted bunch of weenies and cowards. Do you sleep with your gun or with he-man border vigilantes who will protect you from those scary brown people?

The only thing dumber and stupider than a fear-mongerers are the doofuses who believe the crap they spew.

prospeCt
'malignant narcissist', diagnosis of art

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/06/the-mind-of-donald-trump/480771/

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/21/brexit-party-nigel-farage-italy-digital-populists-five-star-movement

B.A. Bearacus
Tucked away on page 88 of a thread on the DT administration, I ask this question of prospeCt: do you have another handle that is more "talky"? If not, have you ever felt too constrained by the prospeCt parameters and wished that you could elaborate on BI using multiple sentences? Break it down for us friend -- we won't tell anyone in Growls.

oski003
Another Bear said:

oski003 said:

You poor little sod living in fear of the Mexicans and South Americans INVADING AMERICA and screwing all the white women!!! OMG the racial genocide! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES KKK! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES PROUD BOY MILITIA DRAFT DODGERS!!! RUN LIKE YOUR PANTIES ARE IN A BUNCH!!! RUN!!!

The GOP and RWNJs...what a conflicted bunch of weenies and cowards. Do you sleep with your gun or with he-man border vigilantes who will protect you from those scary brown people?

The only thing dumber and stupider than a fear-mongerers are the doofuses who believe the crap they spew.

Your emotions have overtaken your reason. None of the above is true. I do not own a gun nor do I fear Latinos and South Americans. I am not a member of any of the organizations that you stated.
Anarchistbear
B.A. Bearacus said:

Tucked away on page 88 of a thread on the DT administration, I ask this question of prospeCt: do you have another handle that is more "talky"? If not, have you ever felt too constrained by the prospeCt parameters and wished that you could elaborate on BI using multiple sentences? Break it down for us friend -- we won't tell anyone in Growls.

No way, he is an inspiration to us all. He's the Chief in One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest.
Unit2Sucks
bearister said:

Will one or more of our conservative brothers here please take a shot at explaining to me why this move by tRump is a good idea (no need to discuss motivation behind the action):

White House poised to relax mileage standards, rebuffing automakers and setting up probable fight with California

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/white-house-poised-to-relax-mileage-standards-rebuffing-automakers-and-setting-up-likely-fight-with-calif/2019/06/07/7dc1174c-8939-11e9-98c1-e945ae5db8fb_story.html%3foutputType=amp

Pretty straightforward move by Trump. He is most popular with his base when doing things that are redolent of the baby boomer childhood. This move gets bonus points because it caters to the 15 million coal miners that he seems to think still exist as well as seeming like it helps auto workers. The Trump base believes these things and consequently laps it up. And of course his big oil donors and the big ag corn farmers laugh all the way to the bank.

It's only a matter of time before he outlaws color TV and gets rid of the shot clock.
concordtom
It should be fun to see how large the crowds are when a new President is inaugurated.
The Mall will be packed!

prospeCt
https://www.cafepress.com.au/mf/90323787/isnt-it-pretty-to-think-so_tshirt?productId=

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/20/opinion/trump-and-the-society-of-the-spectacle.html

bearister

Company part-owned by Jared Kushner got $90m from unknown offshore investors since 2017

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/10/jared-kushner-real-estate-cadre-goldman-sachs?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

"The White House and Abbe Lowell, an attorney for Kushner, did not respond to questions about the foreign investors and Kushner's stake in Cadre."

Another Bear
Drain the swamp...vote Turtle McConnell out in 2020.
Another Bear
Looks like Trump served up some giant nothing burgers on the tariffs to Mexico. The Mexican government has been careful to avoid saying they agreed to buy more ag products. And it seems there was an agreement in place for the Mexican National Guard to be sent to the border. So what did Trump do? Basically made things worse...bear market and recession stuff. Nice graphic of Trump's negotiations style.

Only the Best Deals: How Trump Got Pantsed By Mexico

Another Bear

Make it easy...just call him a criminal.
Another Bear

Something about an unassuming old guy ripping an a-hole a new a-hole is always funny.
B.A. Bearacus
bearister

The WaPo was able to reconstruct some of the typing on the secret agreement with Mexico tRump teased the press with by examining several angles of various photographs. It is a lab report from STD testing: Positive for chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis.
B.A. Bearacus
Damn, AOC can be pretty bad-asss. Here she is speaking out against the ongoing shady efforts by Republicans to distort the census.

B.A. Bearacus
The imbecile you know.

BearNIt
There appears to be Hope yet concerning the Congressional investigations into Trump. It appears that Hope Hicks will testify before Congress. It also looks like Mueller will testify.
B.A. Bearacus
Salty Criminal.

bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

Salty Criminal.

Once again confirming that he is a moron squared.
B.A. Bearacus
First Page Last Page
Page 88 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.