The Babes of News Thread

calbear93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearsWiin said:

calbear93 said:

You are an admitted old fart using that word. Am I seriously supposed to take anything you say as relevant? Why don't you go spend your next Saturday night exchanging sexually charged innuendos with Yogi Bear again when you feel compellied to degrade women using that word? Are you relevant even to your poor wife? You are a sad excuse for life.
I'll take that as a yes


If taking that together with your Metamucil and Viagra gets you off, be my guest.
calbear93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do you realize how irrelevant you are? Why don't you give it a rest when you feel compelled to use that word?
BearsWiin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
calbear93 said:

Do you realize how irrelevant you are? Why don't you give it a rest when you feel compelled to use that word?
Because I'm not the one making an abject fool of myself on this board.

I've met Golden One, and although I don't agree with his politics, he seems to be an OK sort. You I haven't met, so all I have to go on is the self-righteous c u n t iness you display here.

But keep digging the hole if you feel you must. It's still a free country, for the moment.
calbear93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearsWiin said:

calbear93 said:

Do you realize how irrelevant you are? Why don't you give it a rest when you feel compelled to use that word?
Because I'm not the one making an abject fool of myself on this board.

I've met Golden One, and although I don't agree with his politics, he seems to be an OK sort. You I haven't met, so all I have to go on is the self-righteous c u n t iness you display here.

But keep digging the hole if you feel you must. It's still a free country, for the moment.


But you are making an abject fool of yourself continuing to use such hateful misogynistic word like that at your advanced age.

Digging a hole among you fake liberals? Be honest, who other than other fake liberals here really give a **** what you think? Seriously? Do you really think you are relevant? What are you taking to delude yourself to this extent? Does it seem like I am catering to fakers like you?
BearsWiin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
calbear93 said:

BearsWiin said:

calbear93 said:

Do you realize how irrelevant you are? Why don't you give it a rest when you feel compelled to use that word?
Because I'm not the one making an abject fool of myself on this board.

I've met Golden One, and although I don't agree with his politics, he seems to be an OK sort. You I haven't met, so all I have to go on is the self-righteous c u n t iness you display here.

But keep digging the hole if you feel you must. It's still a free country, for the moment.


But you are making an abject fool of yourself continuing to use such hateful misogynistic word like that at your advanced age.

Digging a hole among you fake liberals? Be honest, who other than other fake liberals here really give a **** what you think? Seriously? Do you really think you are relevant? What are you taking to delude yourself to this extent? Does it seem like I am catering to fakers like you?
This is an internet message OT board. I understand that we're all irrelevant. You don't seem to realize it.

FWIW, I don't use the c-word with regard to women, just people like you. C u n t y is as c u n t y does. Dial back the c u n t iness, and you might get more engagement and less derision.
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Golden One said:

Another Bear said:

calbear93 said:

Yeah, I am sure you are quite the looker and not at all a misogynist. But do tell how progressive you are. The only one who seems like a mean girl is you.
Well I know I'm way look better than Sarah, if that's what you're getting at. For god sake, I'd make a better looking woman and I'm 5'11", 190...with a beard.

As for misogyny, I carry that cultural trait in the U.S. like most men raised here. The question is if it's cultural or applied. Cultural would be attitudes and I can't deny that. Applied would be boffing a porn stars and playmate while starting your third marriage. Applied misogyny would be telling Billy Bush to GRAB THEM BY THE P&SSY. Applied would be an anti-woman agenda or party platform. So say hello to your Grand Old Party!

Regardless...Sarah is a public figure and she's fair game.
It's fair game to criticize her politics or the way she does her job. It's NOT fair game to criticize her looks. That's just plain chicken sh*t. But then, you're a hypocritical lib, so I shouldn't expect any better from you.

In polite company, you don't talk about a person's looks, age and a few other things. But this past year has been extraordinary, unreal...and all that goes out the window. We're no longer in polite company in regards to the current POTUS, in regards to public figures.

Now more than ever, people need to call things as they are, IRL. Call a turd a turd, no lies. Tell the simple truth.

But I get your drift conservatives, you want it both ways. You want me to be nice to your party's plainer female officials, while looking the other way on Trump, the guy who nailed a porn star and playmate a few months after getting hitched, and bragged about grabbing p&ssy. To say nothing pee parties. Com'n man, *** are you smoking, or not smoking?

So to be nicer, I'll refer to Sarah Huckabee Sanders as a sturdy woman with vulgar tendencies, and leave it at that.


calbear93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearsWiin said:

calbear93 said:

BearsWiin said:

calbear93 said:

Do you realize how irrelevant you are? Why don't you give it a rest when you feel compelled to use that word?
Because I'm not the one making an abject fool of myself on this board.

I've met Golden One, and although I don't agree with his politics, he seems to be an OK sort. You I haven't met, so all I have to go on is the self-righteous c u n t iness you display here.

But keep digging the hole if you feel you must. It's still a free country, for the moment.


But you are making an abject fool of yourself continuing to use such hateful misogynistic word like that at your advanced age.

Digging a hole among you fake liberals? Be honest, who other than other fake liberals here really give a **** what you think? Seriously? Do you really think you are relevant? What are you taking to delude yourself to this extent? Does it seem like I am catering to fakers like you?
This is an internet message OT board. I understand that we're all irrelevant. You don't seem to realize it.

FWIW, I don't use the c-word with regard to women, just people like you. C u n t y is as c u n t y does. Dial back the c u n t iness, and you might get more engagement and less derision.


Your deteriorating mental facility is becoming too obvious. You think using such an obviously women-hating word is OK as long as it is used under rules you make on the fly. Why don't you next call me by the n word as an insult and explain how that is OK as
long as it is not directed at a minority? Clearly you are not making a fool of yourself.

And take your own advice and stop thinking you are relevant or that your opinion of others matters any more than what Archie Bunker thinks of others. Maybe your wife Edith can play a song for you to calm you down.
BearsWiin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
calbear93 said:

BearsWiin said:

calbear93 said:

BearsWiin said:

calbear93 said:

Do you realize how irrelevant you are? Why don't you give it a rest when you feel compelled to use that word?
Because I'm not the one making an abject fool of myself on this board.

I've met Golden One, and although I don't agree with his politics, he seems to be an OK sort. You I haven't met, so all I have to go on is the self-righteous c u n t iness you display here.

But keep digging the hole if you feel you must. It's still a free country, for the moment.


But you are making an abject fool of yourself continuing to use such hateful misogynistic word like that at your advanced age.

Digging a hole among you fake liberals? Be honest, who other than other fake liberals here really give a **** what you think? Seriously? Do you really think you are relevant? What are you taking to delude yourself to this extent? Does it seem like I am catering to fakers like you?
This is an internet message OT board. I understand that we're all irrelevant. You don't seem to realize it.

FWIW, I don't use the c-word with regard to women, just people like you. C u n t y is as c u n t y does. Dial back the c u n t iness, and you might get more engagement and less derision.


Your deteriorating mental facility is becoming too obvious. You think using such an obviously women-hating word is OK as long as it is used under rules you make on the fly. Why don't you next call me by the n word as an insult and explain how that is OK as
long as it is not directed at a minority? Clearly you are not making a fool of yourself.

And take your own advice and stop thinking you are relevant or that your opinion of others matters any more than what Archie Bunker thinks of others. Maybe your wife Edith can play a song for you to calm you down.
It wouldn't make any sense to call you the n-word. I haven't called you the c-word, either; I've characterized your behavior using that word. I stand by that, and I'd say it to your face if given the opportunity. You act very c u n t y here, and not just in this thread.

It's weird that you keep directing age-related insults at me, when if "93" is your grad year, then we were undergrads at the same time. It's merely confusing (and a bit c u n t y), and in no way hurtful. But keep on keepin' on, c u n t yBear93. I know you won't disappoint.
calbear93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearsWiin said:

calbear93 said:

BearsWiin said:

calbear93 said:

BearsWiin said:

calbear93 said:

Do you realize how irrelevant you are? Why don't you give it a rest when you feel compelled to use that word?
Because I'm not the one making an abject fool of myself on this board.

I've met Golden One, and although I don't agree with his politics, he seems to be an OK sort. You I haven't met, so all I have to go on is the self-righteous c u n t iness you display here.

But keep digging the hole if you feel you must. It's still a free country, for the moment.


But you are making an abject fool of yourself continuing to use such hateful misogynistic word like that at your advanced age.

Digging a hole among you fake liberals? Be honest, who other than other fake liberals here really give a **** what you think? Seriously? Do you really think you are relevant? What are you taking to delude yourself to this extent? Does it seem like I am catering to fakers like you?
This is an internet message OT board. I understand that we're all irrelevant. You don't seem to realize it.

FWIW, I don't use the c-word with regard to women, just people like you. C u n t y is as c u n t y does. Dial back the c u n t iness, and you might get more engagement and less derision.


Your deteriorating mental facility is becoming too obvious. You think using such an obviously women-hating word is OK as long as it is used under rules you make on the fly. Why don't you next call me by the n word as an insult and explain how that is OK as
long as it is not directed at a minority? Clearly you are not making a fool of yourself.

And take your own advice and stop thinking you are relevant or that your opinion of others matters any more than what Archie Bunker thinks of others. Maybe your wife Edith can play a song for you to calm you down.
It wouldn't make any sense to call you the n-word. I haven't called you the c-word, either; I've characterized your behavior using that word. I stand by that, and I'd say it to your face if given the opportunity. You act very c u n t y here, and not just in this thread.

It's weird that you keep directing age-related insults at me, when if "93" is your grad year, then we were undergrads at the same time. It's merely confusing (and a bit c u n t y), and in no way hurtful. But keep on keepin' on, c u n t yBear93. I know you won't disappoint.


Let's be honest. You would never call me that to my face. I know people like you. You know I would knock your weak ass to the ground if you used such a word to my face. Don't act brave. In my prior life, I would have destroyed weak-ass like you if you said that to my face. You said we haven't met, and you better hope we never meet in person because I would ask you to repeat that word to my face. I guarantee you you wouldn't say anything like that to anyone's face. I don't need to meet you to recognize a coward.

Only person who would think calling someone by that word isn't misogynistic is an emasculated old **** like you.
Golden One
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another Bear said:

Golden One said:

Another Bear said:

calbear93 said:

Yeah, I am sure you are quite the looker and not at all a misogynist. But do tell how progressive you are. The only one who seems like a mean girl is you.
Well I know I'm way look better than Sarah, if that's what you're getting at. For god sake, I'd make a better looking woman and I'm 5'11", 190...with a beard.

As for misogyny, I carry that cultural trait in the U.S. like most men raised here. The question is if it's cultural or applied. Cultural would be attitudes and I can't deny that. Applied would be boffing a porn stars and playmate while starting your third marriage. Applied misogyny would be telling Billy Bush to GRAB THEM BY THE P&SSY. Applied would be an anti-woman agenda or party platform. So say hello to your Grand Old Party!

Regardless...Sarah is a public figure and she's fair game.
It's fair game to criticize her politics or the way she does her job. It's NOT fair game to criticize her looks. That's just plain chicken sh*t. But then, you're a hypocritical lib, so I shouldn't expect any better from you.

In polite company, you don't talk about a person's looks, age and a few other things. But this past year has been extraordinary, unreal...and all that goes out the window. We're no longer in polite company in regards to the current POTUS, in regards to public figures.

Now more than ever, people need to call things as they are, IRL. Call a turd a turd, no lies. Tell the simple truth.

But I get your drift conservatives, you want it both ways. You want me to be nice to your party's plainer female officials, while looking the other way on Trump, the guy who nailed a porn star and playmate a few months after getting hitched, and bragged about grabbing p&ssy. To say nothing pee parties. Com'n man, *** are you smoking, or not smoking?

So to be nicer, I'll refer to Sarah Huckabee Sanders as a sturdy woman with vulgar tendencies, and leave it at that.



So, in other words, if Trump's a turd, you feel you must be one also. OK, I get it now. By the way, to be honest, even if we assume Trump's nailed a few, don't forget about Clinton's transgressions in the White House with Monica Lewinsky. Inappropriate behavior is not limited to Trump, my friend. But I guess blind libs can't see the whole picture. I suppose you also refer to Hillary Clinton as a sturdy woman with tree stumps for legs.
BearsWiin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
calbear93 said:

BearsWiin said:

calbear93 said:

BearsWiin said:

calbear93 said:

BearsWiin said:

calbear93 said:

Do you realize how irrelevant you are? Why don't you give it a rest when you feel compelled to use that word?
Because I'm not the one making an abject fool of myself on this board.

I've met Golden One, and although I don't agree with his politics, he seems to be an OK sort. You I haven't met, so all I have to go on is the self-righteous c u n t iness you display here.

But keep digging the hole if you feel you must. It's still a free country, for the moment.


But you are making an abject fool of yourself continuing to use such hateful misogynistic word like that at your advanced age.

Digging a hole among you fake liberals? Be honest, who other than other fake liberals here really give a **** what you think? Seriously? Do you really think you are relevant? What are you taking to delude yourself to this extent? Does it seem like I am catering to fakers like you?
This is an internet message OT board. I understand that we're all irrelevant. You don't seem to realize it.

FWIW, I don't use the c-word with regard to women, just people like you. C u n t y is as c u n t y does. Dial back the c u n t iness, and you might get more engagement and less derision.


Your deteriorating mental facility is becoming too obvious. You think using such an obviously women-hating word is OK as long as it is used under rules you make on the fly. Why don't you next call me by the n word as an insult and explain how that is OK as
long as it is not directed at a minority? Clearly you are not making a fool of yourself.

And take your own advice and stop thinking you are relevant or that your opinion of others matters any more than what Archie Bunker thinks of others. Maybe your wife Edith can play a song for you to calm you down.
It wouldn't make any sense to call you the n-word. I haven't called you the c-word, either; I've characterized your behavior using that word. I stand by that, and I'd say it to your face if given the opportunity. You act very c u n t y here, and not just in this thread.

It's weird that you keep directing age-related insults at me, when if "93" is your grad year, then we were undergrads at the same time. It's merely confusing (and a bit c u n t y), and in no way hurtful. But keep on keepin' on, c u n t yBear93. I know you won't disappoint.


Let's be honest. You would never call me that to my face. I know people like you. You know I would knock your weak ass to the ground if you used such a word to my face. Don't act brave. In my prior life, I would have destroyed weak-ass like you if you said that to my face. You said we haven't met. I guarantee you you wouldn't say anything like that to anyone's face. I don't need to meet you to recognize a coward.

Only person who would think calling someone by that word isn't misogynistic is an emasculated old **** like you.
C u n t y people like to think that violence is a way of solving things. I'm not impressed by the chimpy one-step-removed-from-the-jungle chest-thumping.

You're one of those c u n t y people who absolutely have to have the last word, aren't you? You just can't help yourself. Go ahead, you know you want to. You need to.
calbear93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearsWiin said:

calbear93 said:

BearsWiin said:

calbear93 said:

BearsWiin said:

calbear93 said:

BearsWiin said:

calbear93 said:

Do you realize how irrelevant you are? Why don't you give it a rest when you feel compelled to use that word?
Because I'm not the one making an abject fool of myself on this board.

I've met Golden One, and although I don't agree with his politics, he seems to be an OK sort. You I haven't met, so all I have to go on is the self-righteous c u n t iness you display here.

But keep digging the hole if you feel you must. It's still a free country, for the moment.


But you are making an abject fool of yourself continuing to use such hateful misogynistic word like that at your advanced age.

Digging a hole among you fake liberals? Be honest, who other than other fake liberals here really give a **** what you think? Seriously? Do you really think you are relevant? What are you taking to delude yourself to this extent? Does it seem like I am catering to fakers like you?
This is an internet message OT board. I understand that we're all irrelevant. You don't seem to realize it.

FWIW, I don't use the c-word with regard to women, just people like you. C u n t y is as c u n t y does. Dial back the c u n t iness, and you might get more engagement and less derision.


Your deteriorating mental facility is becoming too obvious. You think using such an obviously women-hating word is OK as long as it is used under rules you make on the fly. Why don't you next call me by the n word as an insult and explain how that is OK as
long as it is not directed at a minority? Clearly you are not making a fool of yourself.

And take your own advice and stop thinking you are relevant or that your opinion of others matters any more than what Archie Bunker thinks of others. Maybe your wife Edith can play a song for you to calm you down.
It wouldn't make any sense to call you the n-word. I haven't called you the c-word, either; I've characterized your behavior using that word. I stand by that, and I'd say it to your face if given the opportunity. You act very c u n t y here, and not just in this thread.

It's weird that you keep directing age-related insults at me, when if "93" is your grad year, then we were undergrads at the same time. It's merely confusing (and a bit c u n t y), and in no way hurtful. But keep on keepin' on, c u n t yBear93. I know you won't disappoint.


Let's be honest. You would never call me that to my face. I know people like you. You know I would knock your weak ass to the ground if you used such a word to my face. Don't act brave. In my prior life, I would have destroyed weak-ass like you if you said that to my face. You said we haven't met. I guarantee you you wouldn't say anything like that to anyone's face. I don't need to meet you to recognize a coward.

Only person who would think calling someone by that word isn't misogynistic is an emasculated old **** like you.
C u n t y people like to think that violence is a way of solving things. I'm not impressed by the chimpy one-step-removed-from-the-jungle chest-thumping.

You're one of those c u n t y people who absolutely have to have the last word, aren't you? You just can't help yourself. Go ahead, you know you want to. You need to.


Chimp? Wow. Dumb coward. I haven't used violence in years like I used to in my youth. But if someone were to use the n word or the c word in my presence, they would definitely have it coming. Feeling how you feel about getting your ass kicked makes me think your bravado about calling someone by the c word to their face is fake.

You clearly want to have the last word, but I won't let a misogynistic coward like you get the last word. Tough ****, *******.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
calbear93 said:

If a thread like this where women surely are so honorably judged or mocked based on looks and made to be honorably dehumanized doesn't teach you about the sincerity of the progressive folks here, nothing will. Stay here and learn from the gentlemen here how to be morally, if only superficially, superior

Since I feel somewhat responsible for setting off this recent round of sh@tstorm with my comments about SHS, I would like to set the record straight: I was not commenting on her looks when I drew the prison/camp guard analogy. In the movies many of those women are very sexy and at Nuremberg many were attractive women. I made the comparison because SHS has a black heart (as evidenced by the fact that she is purportedly a religious person yet day after day she goes to the podium to spew orchestrated lies at the behest of a demonstrable moral bankrupt).
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearsWiin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

calbear93 said:

If a thread like this where women surely are so honorably judged or mocked based on looks and made to be honorably dehumanized doesn't teach you about the sincerity of the progressive folks here, nothing will. Stay here and learn from the gentlemen here how to be morally, if only superficially, superior

Since I feel somewhat responsible for setting off this recent round of sh@tstorm with my comments about SHS, I would like to set the record straight: I was not commenting on her looks when I drew the prison/camp guard analogy. In the movies many of those women are very sexy and at Nuremberg many were attractive women. I made the comparison because SHS has a black heart (as evidenced by the fact that she is purportedly a religious person yet day after day she goes to the podium to spew orchestrated lies at the behest of a demonstrable moral bankrupt).
So she's a frump 4 Trump?
iwantwinners
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

BearsWiin said:

B.A. Bearacus said:


None
I used to like Martha MacCallum when she was at CNBC, but then she moved over to Fox so she's dead to me

Martha is still one of the most beautiful women for her age on earth (with no visible cutting on her face).

"None"...yeah [Fox News] ...what muffin tops is B.A. rolling around with. When she comes on to you, do her a favor: let her down easy.


Kimberly Guilfoyle -- dropped Gavin Newsome once she realized he's a bigger effeminate p***y than she is.



And you forgot the one and only Tomi Lahren. I'm sure she's popular on this board.
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Golden Onenote said:

"... that one can't have a civil and respectful discourse with libs."

Funny how the guy that always complains about being called names...

Just more Cultservative hypocrisy. Nothing to see here.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
But you can't. So noted. But don't let that stop you from making comments that you know in your heart and in your soul to be true -- because Faux News and Breitbart and The Blaze told you so.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LOVE the faux Cultservative outrage on this thread. Thanks for the laughs, Social Justice Warriors of the Right. When can we expect your full-throated support of equal pay? And I am sure your blanket condemnation of all Republican sexual abusers is soon to come...

Yes - yes - GoldenOnenote: "But Clinton!" Try to keep up, bubbles. This 2018 not 1996.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nope conservatives want it both ways. You want the pig dog Trump in there grabbing p&ssy, hump porn stars and running his mouth, AND you want the political opposition to shut up and show respect to his people, in the name of PC-ism.

Typical conservative-authoritarian regimes double talk and double think. Well F V C K that. The surest way to fight double speak is call things as they are.

Jesus Christ have you watch Sarah Huckabee in action? She is an ugly vulgar public figure. And when I say ugly, I mean spiritually and aesthetically.
iwantwinners
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kovy said:

Hard to believe with all the #metoo stuff going on for god knows how long now, someone would actually think this thread is appropriate or ok. Absolutely mind blowing.
The SJW strand of the left, many of whom frequent these boards, do not care about this behavior. They do only in so far as it, in their mind, signals their virtue to themselves and others and serves as a vehicle to discredit their political opponents.

I don't ascribe malicious intent when I suspect people are engaging in off-the-cuff banter, but when one side starts to make a living on churning up the outrage machine over "sensitive" language, often destroying reputations and lives and creating actual victims in the process of their virtue signaling, they ought to get in line.

The #metoo and #timeisup movement are an identity politic, virtue signaling propaganda tactic that glorifies victims for being weak -- their character and behavior don't matter, it's their status as a victim (identity as a woman; and an alleged victim of an assault by a man) that defines them. It masquerades as a "justice" movement as if all men needed was a twitter hashtag to realize slamming your girl's head into a wall, or exposing every woman that turns you on to your genitals and sexual advances is a bad idea.

By my lights, Women are strong, capable individuals who have the ability to be advocates for themselves, stand up for themselves, and establish boundaries as they see fit. That is not what the #metoo movement is advocating. It is presenting women as meek, confused, co-dependent humans who require others to read and interpret their minds, thoughts, and consent at every second, because, as you know, women are incapable of establishing firmly and unequivocally their rejection of advanced behavior from others. There is nothing more sexist, racist, condescending and degrading to people's humanity than the SJW movement.

Over 90% of Americans believe in equality of rights and opportunities under the law for the sexes, yet over half reject the label of feminism. It's clear to me why.

Look at the outrage in every thread not over ideas or behavior, but rather who is advocating for them.
Nobody on this board has surpassed Grief Stage 4: BARGAINING. Most haven't gotten past Stage 3: ANGER. It's both sad and amusing.

There are people outraged over the WH Press Secretary! The Press Secretary! A person whose job it is to sput bullsh*t all day, everyday, since the beginning of the TV era. It's sooooo SAD.
Golden One
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AunBear89 said:

Golden Onenote said:

"... that one can't have a civil and respectful discourse with libs."

Funny how the guy that always complains about being called names...

Just more Cultservative hypocrisy. Nothing to see here.
You're hilarious! When you sober up, come back and post something insightful and intelligent.
iwantwinners
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearsWiin said:

calbear93 said:

You seem very repentant about your misogyny and judging people based on their physical appearance (except color, I'm sure).

In others words, those like you who would pretend to us that you actually believe any of the crap you spew just because you allege to do something's so sacrificial like vote for something need to shut the **** up. You fake SJW are irrelevant because you actually don't behave the way you would pretend to believe.


Are you this c u n t y in real life? I'm genuinely curious. I mean, I hope it's just an act, but you never can tell.
for calling out the abject hyporcrites on this board? I doubt 93 cares that much, except for the fact these same people spew sanctimonious garbage out of the other side of their mouth on the same issues.

C u n t y is a great word, along with c u n t, and I agree it can be applicable to both sexes, but 93 was calling out the c u n t s and c u n t i n e s s of they partisan hypocrites. You using it doesn't even make any sense. And whining about the c u n t s being called out for being c u n t y makes YOU the C U N T
Golden One
How long do you want to ignore this user?
iwantwinners said:

Kovy said:

Hard to believe with all the #metoo stuff going on for god knows how long now, someone would actually think this thread is appropriate or ok. Absolutely mind blowing.
The SJW strand of the left, many of whom frequent these boards, do not care about this behavior. They do only in so far as it, in their mind, signals their virtue to themselves and others and serves as a vehicle to discredit their political opponents.

I don't ascribe malicious intent when I suspect people are engaging in off-the-cuff banter, but when one side starts to make a living on churning up the outrage machine over "sensitive" language, often destroying reputations and lives and creating actual victims in the process of their virtue signaling, they ought to get in line.

The #metoo and #timeisup movement are an identity politic, virtue signaling propaganda tactic that glorifies victims for being weak -- their character and behavior don't matter, it's their status as a victim (identity as a woman; and an alleged victim of an assault by a man) that defines them. It masquerades as a "justice" movement as if all men needed was a twitter hashtag to realize slamming your girl's head into a wall, or exposing every woman that turns you on to your genitals and sexual advances is a bad idea.

By my lights, Women are strong, capable individuals who have the ability to be advocates for themselves, stand up for themselves, and establish boundaries as they see fit. That is not what the #metoo movement is advocating. It is presenting women as meek, confused, co-dependent humans who require others to read and interpret their minds, thoughts, and consent at every second, because, as you know, women are incapable of establishing firmly and unequivocally their rejection of advanced behavior from others. There is nothing more sexist, racist, condescending and degrading to people's humanity than the SJW movement.

Over 90% of Americans believe in equality of rights and opportunities under the law for the sexes, yet over half reject the label of feminism. It's clear to me why.

Look at the outrage in every thread not over ideas or behavior, but rather who is advocating for them.
Nobody on this board has surpassed Grief Stage 4: BARGAINING. Most haven't gotten past Stage 3: ANGER. It's both sad and amusing.

There are people outraged over the WH Press Secretary! The Press Secretary! A person whose job it is to sput bullsh*t all day, everyday, since the beginning of the TV era. It's sooooo SAD.
Well said! Libs thrive on making victims out of just about every group in the population except rich white people, who deep down they envy dearly.
Golden One
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AunBear89 said:

But you can't. So noted. But don't let that stop you from making comments that you know in your heart and in your soul to be true -- because Faux News and Breitbart and The Blaze told you so.
No worse than you believing the crap spewed out by MSNBC and CNN, which are apparently your gospel.
Golden One
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another Bear said:

Nope conservatives want it both ways. You want the pig dog Trump in there grabbing p&ssy, hump porn stars and running his mouth, AND you want the political opposition to shut up and show respect to his people, in the name of PC-ism.

Typical conservative-authoritarian regimes double talk and double think. Well F V C K that. The surest way to fight double speak is call things as they are.

Jesus Christ have you watch Sarah Huckabee in action? She is an ugly vulgar public figure. And when I say ugly, I mean spiritually and aesthetically.

You're funny. Nobody did a better job of humping women of all sizes and shapes and getting oral satisfaction than Bill Clinton, but I don't remember you calling him a pig dog. Typical liberal hypocrisy. And to use your language, wasn't Paula Jones pretty ugly, both spiritually and aesthetically?
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yup Bill liked the ladies...and calling him up now is a typical conservative dick move...BECAUSE BILL AND HILLARY ARE GONE AND IT'S ALL ON DONNIE AND THE GOP. You guys own it all.

Re: Bill's daughter, conservatives went after her looks...when she was 14. Typical GOP hypocritical crap to call out people for call SHS ugly, while going after a kid.
Golden One
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another Bear said:

Yup Bill liked the ladies...and calling him up now is a typical conservative dick move...BECAUSE BILL AND HILLARY ARE GONE AND IT'S ALL ON DONNIE AND THE GOP. You guys own it all.

Re: Bill's daughter, conservatives went after her looks...when she was 14. Typical GOP hypocritical crap to call out people for call SHS ugly, while going after a kid.
Now you're making stuff up. l don't know a single conservative that went after Chelsea Clinton's looks. And there's nothing amiss about referring to Bill Clinton's transgressions. My point is that you and your fraternity never criticized him for his behavior toward women when it was as bad or worse than that of Trump. Total hyprocrisy on your part.

Admit it. Your just piss*d because Trump won. Get over it.
mikecohen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

calbear93 said:

If a thread like this where women surely are so honorably judged or mocked based on looks and made to be honorably dehumanized doesn't teach you about the sincerity of the progressive folks here, nothing will. Stay here and learn from the gentlemen here how to be morally, if only superficially, superior

Since I feel somewhat responsible for setting off this recent round of sh@tstorm with my comments about SHS, I would like to set the record straight: I was not commenting on her looks when I drew the prison/camp guard analogy. In the movies many of those women are very sexy and at Nuremberg many were attractive women. I made the comparison because SHS has a black heart (as evidenced by the fact that she is purportedly a religious person yet day after day she goes to the podium to spew orchestrated lies at the behest of a demonstrable moral bankrupt).
The evil is revealed by her fairly gross smirks through her most outrageous lies. This, of course, DOES have to do with her appearance. It of course has NOTHING TO DO with anything related to any standard of beauty - although it DOES majorly distort whatever human qualities she may possess.
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
mikecohen said:

Golden One said:



Saying stupid things isn't a monopoly held by Fox commentators. CNN and MSNBC have plenty of hosts who outdo Fox when it comes to saying stupid and outlandish things.
Please post any stupid and outlandish thing or things said by CNN and/or MSNBC hosts

G One, you used the both sides card here to claim an equivalence between Fox and CNN/MSNBC hosts, even saying that CNN/MSNBC hosts "outdo" Fox hosts. Can you please elaborate because I think that Fox News hosts are clearly the outliers here to most objective observers, but I'll keep an open mind on this issue pending the examples you provide.



Laura Ingraham on LeBron: "Here's his barely intelligible, not to mention his ungrammatical take on President Trump... this is what happens when you attempt to leave high school a year early to join the NBA... shut up and dribble."

Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ain't the interwebz great...it keeps track of stuff. Look, you're doing the Trump authoritarian lying thing now. So STOP LYING.


Flashback 1992: Rush Limbaugh Calls Chelsea Clinton, Age 12, the 'White House Dog'


[url=http://www.pensitoreview.com/2014/12/02/flashback-video-limbaugh-calls-chelsea-clinton-age-12-white-house-dog/][/url]
Golden One
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another Bear said:

Ain't the interwebz great...it keeps track of stuff. Look, you're doing the Trump authoritarian lying thing now. So STOP LYING.


Flashback 1992: Rush Limbaugh Calls Chelsea Clinton, Age 12, the 'White House Dog'


[url=http://www.pensitoreview.com/2014/12/02/flashback-video-limbaugh-calls-chelsea-clinton-age-12-white-house-dog/][/url]

So now just because Rush Limbaugh says something, you attribute that view to all conservatives? Wow! You libs get more outrageous every day.
Golden One
How long do you want to ignore this user?
B.A. Bearacus said:

mikecohen said:

Golden One said:



Saying stupid things isn't a monopoly held by Fox commentators. CNN and MSNBC have plenty of hosts who outdo Fox when it comes to saying stupid and outlandish things.
Please post any stupid and outlandish thing or things said by CNN and/or MSNBC hosts

G One, you used the both sides card here to claim an equivalence between Fox and CNN/MSNBC hosts, even saying that CNN/MSNBC hosts "outdo" Fox hosts. Can you please elaborate because I think that Fox News hosts are clearly the outliers here to most objective observers, but I'll keep an open mind on this issue pending the examples you provide.



Laura Ingraham on LeBron: "Here's his barely intelligible, not to mention his ungrammatical take on President Trump... this is what happens when you attempt to leave high school a year early to join the NBA... shut up and dribble."


If you regularly watch MSNBC or CNN you'd have plenty of examples. Ever watch Rachel Maddow? How about Joe Scarborough and his lady? On CNN Don Lemon is a great example; he is the Sean Hannity of CNN. Fox News generally presents a more balanced view than either of the other two cable channels, and as much as you might hate to acknowledge it, the viewership of Fox News is greater than either MSNBC or CNN. That must really upset you libs.
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I suggest Calbear 93 , rather than be ****y Bear 93 shall now be known as C U Next Tuesday Bear 93, so as to not offend his delicate disposition.
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Golden One said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

mikecohen said:

Golden One said:



Saying stupid things isn't a monopoly held by Fox commentators. CNN and MSNBC have plenty of hosts who outdo Fox when it comes to saying stupid and outlandish things.
Please post any stupid and outlandish thing or things said by CNN and/or MSNBC hosts

G One, you used the both sides card here to claim an equivalence between Fox and CNN/MSNBC hosts, even saying that CNN/MSNBC hosts "outdo" Fox hosts. Can you please elaborate because I think that Fox News hosts are clearly the outliers here to most objective observers, but I'll keep an open mind on this issue pending the examples you provide.



Laura Ingraham on LeBron: "Here's his barely intelligible, not to mention his ungrammatical take on President Trump... this is what happens when you attempt to leave high school a year early to join the NBA... shut up and dribble."


If you regularly watch MSNBC or CNN you'd have plenty of examples. Ever watch Rachel Maddow? How about Joe Scarborough and his lady? On CNN Don Lemon is a great example; he is the Sean Hannity of CNN. Fox News generally presents a more balanced view than either of the other two cable channels, and as much as you might hate to acknowledge it, the viewership of Fox News is greater than either MSNBC or CNN. That must really upset you libs.

Hate to ask you to be specific, but as you are not offering any specific things said I'll ask something very specific: Please provide a quote of something Rachel Maddow said on her show that was either completely stupid, willfully dismissive of facts, or tinged with racism. Just threw that last one in to give you a very wide berth. If you're having a hard time coming up with something specific, could it be that whatever stupidity you have observed doesn't rise to the level of sometimes Orwellian BS seen on Fox?



Golden One
How long do you want to ignore this user?
B.A. Bearacus said:

Golden One said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

mikecohen said:

Golden One said:



Saying stupid things isn't a monopoly held by Fox commentators. CNN and MSNBC have plenty of hosts who outdo Fox when it comes to saying stupid and outlandish things.
Please post any stupid and outlandish thing or things said by CNN and/or MSNBC hosts

G One, you used the both sides card here to claim an equivalence between Fox and CNN/MSNBC hosts, even saying that CNN/MSNBC hosts "outdo" Fox hosts. Can you please elaborate because I think that Fox News hosts are clearly the outliers here to most objective observers, but I'll keep an open mind on this issue pending the examples you provide.



Laura Ingraham on LeBron: "Here's his barely intelligible, not to mention his ungrammatical take on President Trump... this is what happens when you attempt to leave high school a year early to join the NBA... shut up and dribble."


If you regularly watch MSNBC or CNN you'd have plenty of examples. Ever watch Rachel Maddow? How about Joe Scarborough and his lady? On CNN Don Lemon is a great example; he is the Sean Hannity of CNN. Fox News generally presents a more balanced view than either of the other two cable channels, and as much as you might hate to acknowledge it, the viewership of Fox News is greater than either MSNBC or CNN. That must really upset you libs.

Hate to ask you to be specific, but as you are not offering any specific things said I'll ask something very specific: Please provide a quote of something Rachel Maddow said on her show that was either completely stupid, willfully dismissive of facts, or tinged with racism. Just threw that last one in to give you a very wide berth. If you're having a hard time coming up with something specific, could it be that whatever stupidity you have observed doesn't rise to the level of sometimes Orwellian BS seen on Fox?




Sorry, B.A., but I don't keep a running log of all the outlandish and stupid things said on MSNBC and CNN; if I did, I'd get writer's cramp. My observation comes from hours of watching the anchors and panels on these channels spew very liberal-biased commentary and opinions. Because of your own personal views, I suppose you're unable to recognize it.
Page 2 of 5
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.