The Babes of News Thread

26,563 Views | 157 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by OBear073akaSMFan
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not a fan of Hope "White Lies" Hicks and her efforts to help the president deceive the public, but this lady is very easy on the eyes:

Notes:

Wolf: Hicks "was thought of as Trump's real daughter, while Ivanka was thought of as his real wife" by White House staffers.

Wolf: "To the senior staff, she seemed not only too young and too inexperienced she was famous among campaign reporters for her too-hard-to-maneuver-in short skirts but a way too-overeager yes woman, always in fear of making a mistake, even tremulously second-guessing herself and looking for Trump's approval. She became a kind of Stepford factotum, as absolutely dedicated to and tolerant of Mr. Trump as anyone who had ever worked for him."

Bannon (via Wolf): Hicks is "dumb as a stone."

----------------

Moving on to advisor to the president, Ivanka Trump. I don't know about you guys, but when she speaks she comes across as some robot or alien doing an infomercial for teeth whitener. Not real-sounding or down-to-earth at all, and thus not attractive to me, despite having classic "good looks."

Bannon (via Wolf): Ivanka is "dumb as a brick."

bearister
Hope is the village bicycle.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

Not for much longer. Hicks is resigning per NYT.
iwantwinners
bearister said:

you'd still ride it.
B.A. Bearacus
Alisyn Camerota = got it going on.

AunBear89
iwantwinners said:

bearister said:

you'd still ride it.
Nah - it's been ridden by a bunch of Delta Bravos who don't know the first thing about bicycle care, and it only turns to the far right...
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
golden sloth
B.A. Bearacus said:

Alisyn Camerota = got it going on.

Honestly, if he really wants to go to the California schools, he should simply take next year off and reapply. With the protests on his resume' his application would look a lot better.

Furthermore, I don't know why society pushes people to enter college immediately after high school. I'd advise everyone to take a year off and work, travel, or just take for fun classes at a JC when the pressure to graduate isn't on (basically, just grow as a person for a year before committing to a school / major). Generally, the people that do take time off are better students and end up in a profession they enjoy more.
iwantwinners
I heard him say he was going to take a year off. Let's face it, all the schools that rejected him will accept him next year on name alone -- he is the SJW billboard hero these colleges salivate over.
B.A. Bearacus

Sexy intellect.

iwantwinners
B.A. Bearacus said:

Sexy intellect.

I guess he's cute
B.A. Bearacus

Young Jill Wine-Banks.
OBear073akaSMFan
iwantwinners said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Sexy intellect.

I guess he's cute
Must be furd then.................
Yogi58
calbear93 said:

Why don't you go spend your next Saturday night exchanging sexually charged innuendos with Yogi Bear again when you feel compellied to degrade women using that word?
Uh, what?
Yogi58
Somehow, I didn't read this thread back in February. I have to say though that BearsWiin's post in this thread was highly underrated. I laughed so hard at the Stanford Jonah part that I had to read the post to Mrs. Yogi to explain why I was laughing so hard.

https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/78629/replies/1455866

That post deserves 10 stars and a place in the Classic Posts board.
concordtom
I, too, missed this entire thread.
I have to say, the basic premise behind this whole thread is what got us into the current mess.
Do you recognize that, BA?
(Human nature.)
joe amos yaks
Is that Joe Biden or Classy Freddie Blassie?

"Those who say don't know, and those who know don't say." - LT
Another Bear
blungld
All Liz Plank, all the time:

OBear073akaSMFan

Not the best picture I could find but like Mara Gay on MSNBC. On Editorial Board of the NY Times

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.