Breaking News

1,001,676 Views | 11831 Replies | Last: 29 min ago by dajo9
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?

...and the Yankees have a + $162 million annual payroll differential over the Oakland A's. LET's GO OAKLAND!
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
calbearinamaze
Justice Department sends anti-Semitic blog post to immigration judges

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/justice-department-sends-anti-semitic-blog-post-to-immigration-judges-2019-08-22

"It's those damn contractors again. If only we had some sort of oversight place."
If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
Another Bear
That was an internal policy directive.
Another Bear
Billionaire David Koch, Who Shaped Modern Conservative Politics, Has Died

The Koch brothers have together given hundreds of millions to political candidates and policy-focused groups to advance their libertarian strain of conservatism.
[url=https://www.buzzfeednews.com/author/tariniparti][/url]

calbearinamaze
Another Bear said:

That was an internal policy directive.
For any other administration "internal policy directive" would be (A) darkly funny (: For this one it could
be (B) drop-dead serious. Unfortunately, I have to go with (B). ):
calbear93
Another Bear said:

Billionaire David Koch, Who Shaped Modern Conservative Politics, Has Died

The Koch brothers have together given hundreds of millions to political candidates and policy-focused groups to advance their libertarian strain of conservatism.
[url=https://www.buzzfeednews.com/author/tariniparti][/url]

And also has given billions to help education, arts, and medical research, but he, to be fair, had not been very prolific on message boards promoting his moral superiority. Lost opportunity for him to add value to society. Wish someone had introduced him to the "Other" forums on football message boards where he truly could have made a difference in society.
Another Bear
I agree and I was being serious.
Another Bear
David Koch can rot in fccking hell...and I'm pretty damn sure he will.

calbear93
Another Bear said:

What, now you believe in hell? How convenient. Suppose you believe you are redeemed.
Another Bear
Oh for the love of piss, shtt and crap. Once again, can't make this stuff up... So are you a trranny or just carrying?

Quote:

Last time we checked in on Tomi Lahren, she was shilling concealed carry leggings on her Instagram from a brand named Alexo Athletica. Now, she's moved beyond being a spokesperson for the brand to launching her own line. In case you needed a reminder these were some REAL *********AMERICAN leggings that represent OUR FREEDOM to carry GUNS, she's named the line Freedom, and it's all red, white, and star-spangled blue. Like the flag, get it!?
oski003
Why do women's leggings that allow them to carry handguns cause you outrage?
bearister
'It's devastating'. End of GM in Ohio town as Trump fails to bring back midwest jobs

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/aug/23/general-motors-factory-ohio-lordstown?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

"The closing of the Lordstown factory came after GM said it would cut 14,700 jobs across four plants in the midwest and Canada. That announcement, in November 2018, was in stark contrast to Trump's election pledge to bring back auto jobs to the region."

When will the folks in the flyovers figure out that the Fat Orange F@uck tRump University'd them?

Another Bear
Battle ground states, former Trump supporters...taking a major beating for Trump... Recession.

Quote:

National Farmers Union Says Trump Is 'Burning Bridges' With His Trade Wars
"President Trump is making things worse, not better" by continuing to escalate tariffs on China, the organization says.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/national-farmers-union-trump-china-trade-war-attack_n_5d605b63e4b02cc97c8d8f13

Quote:

Trump Promised Coal Miners the World. He's Made Their Lives Worse in Every Way That Matters.
The president* rolled back mine safety standards. And air and water standards. And healthcare protections.
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a23322824/donald-trump-coal-miners-safety-regulations-rollback/
[url=https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a23322824/donald-trump-coal-miners-safety-regulations-rollback/][/url]
bearister
Another Bear said:

Two Maher jokes tonight:

David Koch asked to have his remains cremated and blown into a child's lungs.

I'm not saying tRump has the mind of a ten year old, but today Jeffrey Epstein's ghost tried to F it.
okaydo

2 descendants of Aaron Burr:

Another Bear
They're calling it the first crime committed in space...
Quote:

NASA investigating possible first allegation of criminal wrongdoing in space

NASA is reportedly investigating an allegation that an astronaut aboard the International Space Station improperly accessed the bank account of her estranged spouse, marking what could be the first allegation of criminal activity from space.

The New York Times reported Friday that NASA astronaut Anne McClain told investigators she accessed her spouse's bank account during her six-month mission aboard the International Space Station in preparation for NASA's first all-female spacewalk.

McClain's spouse, former Air Force intelligence officer Summer Worden, brought a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) that McClain had committed identity theft, though Worden said she did not notice any funds having been moved or spent.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/458657-nasa-investigating-possible-first-allegation-of-criminal-wrongdoing-in-space

bearister
When is the PGA going to have the stones to tell the East, South, and Midwest to F Off! when they want to host a summer golf tournament?

sycasey
Another Bear said:

Quote:

NASA is reportedly investigating an allegation that an astronaut aboard the International Space Station improperly accessed the bank account of her estranged spouse, marking what could be the first allegation of criminal activity from space.

The New York Times reported Friday that NASA astronaut Anne McClain told investigators she accessed her spouse's bank account during her six-month mission aboard the International Space Station in preparation for NASA's first all-female spacewalk.

McClain's spouse, former Air Force intelligence officer Summer Worden, brought a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) that McClain had committed identity theft, though Worden said she did not notice any funds having been moved or spent.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/458657-nasa-investigating-possible-first-allegation-of-criminal-wrongdoing-in-space

Time to put Space Force on the job.
bearister
Another Bear said:

...and all this time stupid me thought that distinction went to Dr. Smith when he asked young Will if he had ever seen a gladiator movie.

calpoly
oski003 said:

Why do women's leggings that allow them to carry handguns cause you outrage?
A better question is "why they excite you so much?"
GBear4Life
Another Bear said:

Oh for the love of piss, shtt and crap. Once again, can't make this stuff up... So are you a trranny or just carrying?

Quote:

Last time we checked in on Tomi Lahren, she was shilling concealed carry leggings on her Instagram from a brand named Alexo Athletica. Now, she's moved beyond being a spokesperson for the brand to launching her own line. In case you needed a reminder these were some REAL *********AMERICAN leggings that represent OUR FREEDOM to carry GUNS, she's named the line Freedom, and it's all red, white, and star-spangled blue. Like the flag, get it!?

Tomi Lahren 2032
Another Bear

The Trumpian version.
calbearinamaze
Excuse me......I have a hard time keeping up. Has this been mentioned?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/25/trump-officials-voice-anger-at-g7-focus-on-niche-issues-such-as-climate-change

B.A. Bearacus
Bret Stephens melts down and snitches to a professor's employer about being called a bedbug on Twitter.

concordtom
okaydo said:

2 descendants of Aaron Burr:

OMG, I love it!!!!!
Thx for sharing
concordtom
Another Bear said:

Quote:

If I were floating up there in space and had internet access, i wouldn't use it to sneak I to my estranged oartnet's bank account.

I would login I to BI so I could rip on the President Trump for being a complete moron!!!!!
okaydo
B.A. Bearacus said:

Bret Stephens melts down and snitches to a professor's employer about being called a bedbug on Twitter.

concordtom
B.A. Bearacus said:

1. Tucker Carlson called Iraqis "semiliterate primitive monkeys" and he wasn't immediately fired? Howard Cosell only said "monkey" and that was enough for him.

2. I'll go meet this Bret guy at his house. Where does he live? I'm sure we could have a very nice discussion.
oski003
He couldn't be fired because he wasn't at Fox at that time. He was on some sort of shock jock radio show.
B.A. Bearacus
okaydo
Great article by a Cal person.

okaydo

okaydo
Another Bear
Hey small dick donnie can fantasize.
okaydo

First Page Last Page
Page 12 of 339

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.