Breaking News

978,990 Views | 11767 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by movielover
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal88
cbbass1 said:

movielover said:

Millions of Europeans will be freezing their cahones off thanks to the Green New Deal zealots.
Nope.

Credit there goes to Putin for the invasion + U.S. for the sanctions + U.S. for destroying the Nordstream pipeline (on behalf of U.S. LNG suppliers).

There is no greater / well-funded source of self-serving propaganda than the fossil fuel industry. Maybe you'll recognize it someday.

Wall Street and the banking industry is well above Big Oil on the economic-political totem pole, and it's not even close. Blackrock and Vanguard alone manage 20 times more assets than the valuation of the entire US oil industry. There are trillions of dollars to be made in the global carbon trade industry, monetizing, trading (and taxing) nearly all human economic activity. I don't think you're naive enough to think that the "green" agendas being pushed today by politicians like Trudeau, Macron, Rutte (who is destroying Holland's thriving agricultural sector) or Scholz are driven by idealism.

You're going to see the technocratic Big Green agenda starting to be set up in countries like Germany or Holland, where citizens will be assigned carbon passes regulating their energy use, with limits placed on airplane travel, utilities use or consumption of items like meat. The coming energy crisis in Europe along with the covid restrictions on public freedoms will be used to prime the public to this kind of top-down technocratic control grid.
movielover
Guess who has staffed multiple key top positions in the Biden Whitehouse?

Blackrock.

DiabloWags
George Santos admits to being another GOP FRAUD.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/26/nyregion/george-santos-interview.html
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
cbbass1
Cal88 said:

A non-binary volcano?? ;-)
AunBear89
I thought it was NZ…

Oh, wait. It's nowhere because it's a fake. Not sure who is more stupid: the dumb ax trucker twitter account, or the gullible dimwits how believe it.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
DiabloWags
I wonder how many watches Steph was hawking with that coat of his last night?

Cal88
AunBear89 said:

I thought it was NZ…

Oh, wait. It's nowhere because it's a fake. Not sure who is more stupid: the dumb ax trucker twitter account, or the gullible dimwits how believe it.

It does look like the cotton candy shade of pink on that video above has been photoshopped, though there is a kernel of truth in that depiction, the red lava glow at the base of the volcano might impart a more natural-looking shade of greyish pink to the smoke column:

Eastern Oregon Bear
AunBear89 said:

I thought it was NZ…

Yeah, I was wondering why a Canadian trucker boycott Twitter account that's long since lost whatever purpose it may have had was posting an improbable looking volcano video.
Cal88

North America earlier today.

(Will try to find a version with bright pink snow.)
okaydo
movielover
movielover
movielover
Blackrock has a significant role in the WH.

movielover
movielover
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Usually when you're investigating crimes, you investigate the perps, not the intended victims.
okaydo
oski003
https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-64115028.amp

Passed a billion in $$$ but apparently it was so expensive to make it needs 2 billion to profit.
oski003
https://nypost.com/2022/12/28/shiba-inu-who-inspired-doge-meme-and-cryptocurrency-seriously-ill/

Dog who inspired crypto coins is very ill.
okaydo
sycasey
oski003 said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-64115028.amp

Passed a billion in $$$ but apparently it was so expensive to make it needs 2 billion to profit.

I'm always skeptical of movie studio accounting on that front, though. They always have their reasons to claim a movie didn't make a profit (so they don't have to pay people who worked on the film and had profit-sharing agreements).
movielover
Biden soft, anti MAGA... as he signs the massive $1.7 Trillion Bill in the Caribbean.

movielover
Mexico and President AMLO are doing well, partly because they're not following the WEF Build Back Better / Green New Enegy plan. Mexico is using reliable, cheap oil and natural gas, giving it a competitive advantage.

Look now at the upcoming pressure Biden and Trudeau will apply to AMLO. They could crush their economy.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/currencies/is-party-over-mexicos-peso-could-lose-solid-gains-2023-2022-12-29/
DiabloWags
You sound extremely butthurt and bitter.
Just like Trump.
okaydo
graguna
movielover said:

do you just provoke for sport ( which I respect ) or are you really this stupid/guillable?
Unit2Sucks
This is … uh, not great news.

okaydo
DiabloWags
The House releases Trump's Tax Returns from 2015 - 2020

U.S. House committee releases Trump tax returns, capping years-long battle (yahoo.com)

DiabloWags
25 year old suspect arrested in Pennsylvania.

IDAHO

Idaho murders: 25-year-old man arrested in Pennsylvania, sources say (yahoo.com)
movielover
Stockton's serial killer has been arrested.

https://www.kcra.com/article/stockton-serial-killings-everything-we-know-arrest-california-wesley-brownlee/41712437
AunBear89
The second one.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
movielover
Ray Epps is one of the alleged CIA / FBI plants used to orchestrate J6. The ex Marine was originally on the FBIs J6 Most Wanted list, and then was mysteriously removed.

Epps was directing people the night before (on video tape) and on J6 with a (matching) bullhorn to "move forward" and to go into the Capitol.

J5 and J6

Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Ray Epps is one of the alleged CIA / FBI plants used to orchestrate J6. The ex Marine was originally on the FBIs J6 Most Wanted list, and then was mysteriously removed.

Epps was directing people the night before (on video tape) and on J6 with a (matching) bullhorn to "move forward" and to go into the Capitol.

J5 and J6

I learned when I was 5 that "Johnny told me to throw the rock" wasn't a winning legal strategy. Too bad thousands of your fellow travelers weren't smart enough to recognize right from wrong and let themselves be goaded into storming the Capitol.
First Page Last Page
Page 130 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.