Breaking News

974,938 Views | 11746 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by movielover
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TIGER WOODS in the NEWS

His Ex, Eric Herman giving new meaning to being a "GOLD DIGGER"

Claims she was "tricked" by Woods.

Attorneys for Tiger Woods' ex-girlfriend Erica Herman say he sexually harassed her by entering into a sexual relationship while she was an employee, new court filings show (yahoo.com)

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
bearister
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg wins medals on jiu-jitsu debut | Mark Zuckerberg | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2023/may/08/facebook-founder-mark-zuckerberg-jiu-jiutsu

*The article is misleading in two respects:
1. The competition was actually held in the Metaverse; and

2. His avatar cheated and stabbed the other competitor.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
MinotStateBeav
Interesting how the jury was willing to compromise on evidence to convict the proud boys in order to "Send a message in the future". Kind of a chilling decision how the absence of evidence is evidence of guilt? Totally not on the side of the PBs, but yikes. Rhodes is a pos btw.

movielover
A Democrat worth listening to:

movielover
Progressives, Wall Street, and Obama's Avatar want to flood the country:

dajo9
movielover said:

My Dad loved RFK. His assassination drove my father out of mainstream politics as a citizen participant.

A few years ago, in his early 80s, on a doctor visit my father was offered a shingles vaccine. He turned it down due to his suspicion of vaccines. A few years later my father contracted shingles and a few years after that he was dead, having never fully recovered. He experienced 2 years of painful complications and weakening, until he passed. Towards the end he told me to make sure to get the shingles vaccine when I am old enough.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
movielover
Unit2Sucks
I love that all these disingenuous xenophobes are using words like "invasion" and pretending there is some sort of war happening at the border.

While there are certainly a lot of hopeful migrants, they are acting more peacefully and are better behaved than RWNJs do as tourists in DC or celebrating super bowl parties, at least based on what we saw on Jan 6 which was compared by their leaders to those events.

I wonder what the difference could be?
Cal88
dajo9 said:

movielover said:

My Dad loved RFK. His assassination drove my father out of mainstream politics as a citizen participant.

A few years ago, in his early 80s, on a doctor visit my father was offered a shingles vaccine. He turned it down due to his suspicion of vaccines. A few years later my father contracted shingles and a few years after that he was dead, having never fully recovered. He experienced 2 years of painful complications and weakening, until he passed. Towards the end he told me to make sure to get the shingles vaccine when I am old enough.

So he died in his late 80s?
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

I love that all these disingenuous xenophobes are using words like "invasion" and pretending there is some sort of war happening at the border.

While there are certainly a lot of hopeful migrants, they are acting more peacefully and are better behaved than RWNJs do as tourists in DC or celebrating super bowl parties, at least based on what we saw on Jan 6 which was compared by their leaders to those events.

I wonder what the difference could be?

Republicans are acting more peaceful and well behaved than illegal immigrant nut jobs do in the US, at least based on what we saw on April 28.

What could the difference be?
dajo9
Cal88 said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

So he died in his late 80s?

What could possibly be your point?
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
Big C
movielover said:

So, out of all the Kennedys (and there are a lot of them), the one you like is the nut job? That's surprising...
movielover
movielover
movielover
Apparently there was a tape / tapes, and in the up to 90 plus minutes, they never heard her say 'no', protest, etc. So no charges filed as it appears to be consensual.

concordtom
Crazy story!

Kid brought here from El Salvador as a child, illegally. Not a citizen, but he serves Marines, is combat injured.

Commits crimes after honorable discharge, and now faces deportation.

What kind of crazy system is this??

Sacramento Bee
Opinion
With a stroke of a pen, Gov. Newsom could keep a wounded Marine from being deported | Opinion
Marcos Bretn
Tue, May 9, 2023, 9:24 AM PDT

He was brought to the United States from El Salvador as a small child without a visa. He grew up mostly in California with legal residency arranged for him by his family, enlisted in the U.S. Marines as a 19-year-old in 1999 and eventually suffered a traumatic brain injury while fighting America's enemies in Iraq. Jose Segovia has already served his time in state prison for crimes that he committed after his honorable discharge crimes that may have been a consequence of the trauma he experienced in combat.

But unless a pardon from Gov. Gavin Newsom is bestowed on Segovia, or unless federal authorities extend a humanitarian vias that expires on May 19, Segovia may be deported back to El Salvador for the second time and despite his combat duty, his physical and emotional scars earned while wearing a Marines uniform and his commitment to serve a country he thought was his until it wasn't.

"I'm gonna go crazy if this happens to me," Segovia said by phone last week.
concordtom
movielover said:

Racism. Sick of your ongoing themes.

The truth is that immigration boosts GDP!
oski003
concordtom said:

Crazy story!

Kid brought here from El Salvador as a child, illegally. Not a citizen, but he serves Marines, is combat injured.

Sacramento Bee
Opinion
With a stroke of a pen, Gov. Newsom could keep a wounded Marine from being deported | Opinion
Marcos Bretn

He was brought to the United States from El Salvador as a small child without a visa. He grew up mostly in California with legal residency arranged for him by his family, enlisted in the U.S. Marines as a 19-year-old in 1999 and eventually suffered a traumatic brain injury while fighting America's enemies in Iraq. Jose Segovia has already served his time in state prison for crimes that he committed after his honorable discharge crimes that may have been a consequence of the trauma he experienced in combat.

But unless a pardon from Gov. Gavin Newsom is bestowed on Segovia, or unless federal authorities extend a humanitarian vias that expires on May 19, Segovia may be deported back to El Salvador for the second time and despite his combat duty, his physical and emotional scars earned while wearing a Marines uniform and his commitment to serve a country he thought was his until it wasn't.

The problem is that he was convicted of six serious crimes, including DUI, possession of narcotics, injuring his girlfriend and assault with a deadly weapon.
BearHunter
movielover said:

These people are in line to cut in front of the line of people trying to immigrate legally. Notice there's no line going in the other direction.
DiabloWags
More LOSING by the world's BIGGEST LOSER.

Trump liable for battery, defamation in E. Jean Carroll suit (yahoo.com)

BearHunter
The sign says it all. "The walls are closing in on Trump."

Forget Russia collusion, J6 insurrection, stolen classified documents, tax evasion hoaxes. It has come down to someone named E. Jean Carroll.
chazzed
Unfortunately for Cal88, movielover, Minot, and BearFarce, Russia's spying capabilities have suffered a significant setback. It's a double whammy for these posters because the FBI played a big role in this win for America.
movielover
concordtom said:

Crazy story!

Sacramento Bee
Opinion
Marcos Bretn

Complicated case, and you conveniently leave out his many crimes.

His crimes included assault with a deadly weapon and corporal injury to a spouse, domestic violence, six (6) / aggravated felonies, and DUI.
dimitrig
movielover said:

concordtom said:

Crazy story!

Sacramento Bee
Opinion
Marcos Bretn

Complicated case, and you conveniently leave out his many crimes.

His crimes included assault with a deadly weapon and corporal injury to a spouse, domestic violence, six (6) / aggravated felonies, and DUI.

He should have become a US citizen and then he would not be deported.

I find it ridiculous that non-citizens can serve in the military, by the way.

movielover
BearHunter said:

The sign says it all. "The walls are closing in on Trump."

Forget Russia collusion, J6 insurrection, stolen classified documents, tax evasion hoaxes. It has come down to someone named E. Jean Carroll.

A partisan Democrat Governor had to create a new temporary law allowing stale, statute of limitations bared accusations from decades ago where there was no videotape, no photographs, and no eye witnesses, all filed in a Democrat-heavy area. Lawfare. Even this partisan crew wouldn't convict him of rape. Telling.

The same city and power structure, including the FIB, protected serial pedophile Jeffrey Epstein (D). Of coarse, he already had a sweetheart deal in Florida w FIB. Then when the first group of Wall Street and political power brokers (clients) names were leaked, Epstein "hangs" himself inside of a month? Really? Epstein possibly played his fatal card (release of prominent names), and a man with tens or hundreds of Millions and plenty of cards to play, vigor, connections, hangs himself? While security guards nap and video is off. Really?
movielover
Tucker to launch on Twitter.

BearHunter
movielover said:

Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

So, will the Mother Tuckers try to find him on the Twitter machine or have they turned on him because he didn't buy in to 2020 election fraud?
DiabloWags
Looks like GEORGE STANTOS will be sleeping on the "bottom" bunk fairly shortly.

Lmfao!

AP sources: US Rep. George Santos facing federal charges (yahoo.com)
movielover
Typical two-tier justice.
movielover
DiabloWags
The Orange Man said there "were FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"...

including the Nazis.
movielover
Alex, I'll take Purposeful Mischacterizations for $500.
concordtom
California Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D) is reportedly on her way to Washington, D.C., for the first time since mid-February, as she faces calls to resign. The 89-year-old lawmaker has missed more than 90 votes while recovering from shingles, and her absence has not only slowed the confirmation of judges, but also made it more difficult for Democrats to hold accountable various scandal-ridden Supreme Court justices.

The San Francisco Chronicle reported that sources close to Feinstein said she boarded a chartered private plane Tuesday, and spokesperson Adam Russell confirmed it. The Chronicle said Feinstein "could return to the Senate as early as Tuesday evening."
BearHunter
Are there good Ukraine Azov Nazis?
First Page Last Page
Page 169 of 336

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.