Breaking News

1,001,202 Views | 11825 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by bear2034
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fox News is currently strategizing and revamping their post-Trump business model. It will be a brave new world without Wing Nuts! They see the writing on the wall. Expect the purging to continue.
Cal Junkie
B.A. Bearacus said:

Fox for those who commute.

"His removal comes a few days after he said on his radio program on Monday that Democrats do not believe in the Christian God and instead may worship Moloch, a pagan god often associated with child sacrifice. When asked for comment, Fox News confirmed the news that Starnes is no longer working at the network but did not elaborate on the reasons behind Starnes' departure."
One of the Sinclair networks will snap him up.
okaydo
okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
okaydo said:

OJ knows exactly what he's doing here: manufacturing virality. May he please never be wealthy again and may he get his just deserts at some point, suddenly.

Edit: meant virality, not vitality.
sycasey
Cal Junkie said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Fox for those who commute.

"His removal comes a few days after he said on his radio program on Monday that Democrats do not believe in the Christian God and instead may worship Moloch, a pagan god often associated with child sacrifice. When asked for comment, Fox News confirmed the news that Starnes is no longer working at the network but did not elaborate on the reasons behind Starnes' departure."
One of the Sinclair networks will snap him up.
The Trump Administration will snap him up and put him in charge of investigating Joe Biden's Moloch-worshipping.
B.A. Bearacus
Saving Biden some money on his creative.

bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

okaydo said:

OJ knows exactly what he's doing here: manufacturing vitality. May he please never be wealthy again and may he get his just deserts at some point, suddenly.

The Goldmans are fine with OJ getting wealthy. Their $33 million civil judgment against him accrues interest at 10% per annum. The judgment has to be renewed every 10 years at which time you renew it at the principal amount plus accrued interest. That judgment is now worth over $130 million (less than 1% has been collected).
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
okaydo
Happy 50th birthday to...

okaydo

Another Bear
At Cal, this would start a riot. But good to see even in Florida they're mad AF. Seriously $50k in student funds?

Quote:

Students and staff at the University of Florida slam 'ignorant and shameful' decision by student body to use $50,000 in student fees to pay Donald Trump Jr. and Kim Guilfoyle for a speaking engagement

• The University of Florida is facing backlash for paying Donald Trump Jr. and senior adviser for President Donald Trump's re-election campaign, Kim Guilfoyle, $50,000 in student activity fees to speak at a campus event this month.
  • Staff and students told Business Insider that the use of student funds was inappropriate and called for the event, hosted by university's ACCENT Speakers Bureau, to be cancelled.
  • ACCENT Speakers Bureau Chair Henry Fair defended the decision to the student newspaper and said it was important to bring "prominent, influential and, oftentimes, controversial speakers to campus."
  • Despite the controversy, some former students have expressed support for the event and said ACCENT was fulfilling its mission statement to bring in speakers "across the political spectrum."
https://www.insider.com/backlash-donald-trump-jr-speaking-kim-guilfoyle-university-of-florida-2019-10

[url=https://www.insider.com/backlash-donald-trump-jr-speaking-kim-guilfoyle-university-of-florida-2019-10][/url]
concordtom
Rudy was on a talk show and Romney's criticism of Trump came up. Rudy replied by offering this imitation of Romney.

...when you can't think of any actual character flaw, any dishonesty, anything at all but you still want to insult. When words fail you:

bearister
Former UC Berkeley cheerleader says coaches ignored concussions in lawsuit | US sports | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/oct/02/cal-cheerleader-concussion-lawsuit-melissa-martin
BearlyCareAnymore
bearister said:

Former UC Berkeley cheerleader says coaches ignored concussions in lawsuit | US sports | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/oct/02/cal-cheerleader-concussion-lawsuit-melissa-martin
Not dismissing her complaint, but I've never seen the Cal cheerleaders do anything that I could see leading to a concussion. Do they do more high risk performances somewhere outside football and basketball games.

If coaches pushed her to perform, they should be fired. I can't imagine a cheer routine being so important you push injured people to participate.
bearister
Another Bear
You know when they toss the tiny girl up in the air 15' - 20'...sometimes they don't catch them. Head and brain go boom-boom, ouchie-ouch. Cheerleading is considered the most dangerous for women, do a search.

sycasey
I am curious about how the woman would have been coerced into doing it. Cheerleading is not a scholarship sport at Cal, right? I don't think any of the students are paid for it, so it's basically a voluntary extracurricular. So what were the coaches holding over her head to force her to continue?

I'm not saying it's impossible it happened, but this seems very hard to prove.
BearlyCareAnymore
Another Bear said:

You know when they toss the tiny girl up in the air 15' - 20'...sometimes they don't catch them. Head and brain go boom-boom, ouchie-ouch. Cheerleading is considered the most dangerous for women, do a search.

I know cheerleading is dangerous and the ones that do competitions do a lot of dangerous stuff. Cal has never done cheerleading at that level. I'm asking specifically about Cal because they don't exactly do a lot of wild tricks
Another Bear
I've seen Cal cheerleaders do some people tossing at games...on the field. During lack time or TV time out sometimes they have 3 groups tossing the tiny girls up in the air.
okaydo
okaydo
concordtom
What are the chances Joshua Brown's murder in Dallas is NOT an old school White on Black racist bully retaliation assassination?

Horrible Horrible Horrible
Disgusting Disgusting Disgusting
Sickening Sickening Sickening
okaydo

bearister
President Trump's tariffs have cost U.S. corporations $34 billion, according to data, provided first to Axios' Courtenay Brown, that was compiled by Tariffs Hurt the Heartland, a coalition of businesses and trade groups that oppose the tariffs. Axios

concordtom
Not winning.
Electricity cut.
I blame tRump!!!
bearister
Another Bear said:

..During lack time or TV time out sometimes they have 3 groups tossing the tiny girls up in the air.

I think Fredo and Johnny Ola saw that same routine in a nightclub in Havana.

concordtom

This is gonna be good.
"Plumbers."

?resize=865,452

Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, two Soviet-born businessmen based in Florida, have been charged with four counts by the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, including conspiracy to commit campaign finance fraud, false statements to the Federal Election Commission, and falsification of records. Both Parnas and Fruman have been tied to the work done by the president's personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, in Ukraine where Giuliani has had significant business interests.
concordtom
I feel like there are so many WANTED posters for so many crimes, in every county, in every state.

I'm at the edge of my seat waiting for the bad guys to get it in the end. And when the house of cards implodes on trump, it's gonna be just like this!

Another Bear
bearister said:

Another Bear said:

e..During lack time or TV time out sometimes they have 3 groups tossing the tiny girls up in the air.

I think Fredo and Johnny Ola saw that same routine in a nightclub in Havana.

Hey Don Trumpo will set you guys up with a couple of knock out pee party gals.

Here's what it'll look like... http://pisstape.org/. (deepfake interpretation)
Another Bear
Plumbers indeed... Trump's Watergate Burglars, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, Just Got Arrested

bearister
Where does the needle register on the Corruption Meter for this?

Bill Barr and Rupert Murdoch Reportedly Had Private Meeting

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/attorney-general-barr-and-rupert-murdoch-reportedly-had-private-meeting-at-murdochs-home-as-trump-attacks-fox/
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mediaite.com/trump/attorney-general-barr-and-rupert-murdoch-reportedly-had-private-meeting-at-murdochs-home-as-trump-attacks-fox/amp/

*Let me guess, it went something like this: tRump to Barr: "You get your John Goodman fat circle framed spectacled a$$ over to Rupey's office and tell him to get his sh@it together."
BearNIt
concordtom said:

This is gonna be good.
"Plumbers."

?resize=865,452

Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, two Soviet-born businessmen based in Florida, have been charged with four counts by the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, including conspiracy to commit campaign finance fraud, false statements to the Federal Election Commission, and falsification of records. Both Parnas and Fruman have been tied to the work done by the president's personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, in Ukraine where Giuliani has had significant business interests.
Gollum is up to his knees in *****
bearister

Why do I get the drift that with this Power Trio that hookers and pharmaceuticals come into play instead of pool and longnecks.
First Page Last Page
Page 17 of 338

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.