Breaking News

1,001,044 Views | 11825 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by bear2034
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Methinks Rudy is neck deep. This article nails it: Arrest Giuliani first. He's not a WH or government official, doesn't get any privileges.
okaydo
concordtom
bearister said:

Why do I get the drift that with this Power Trio that hookers and pharmaceuticals come into play instead of pool and longnecks.

Rudy a swinger?
Wow.
bearister

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
bearister said:

Why do I get the drift that with this Power Trio that hookers and pharmaceuticals come into play instead of pool and longnecks.

Giuliani's Ukraine fixers spent thousands at restaurants and clubs

https://mol.im/a/7561129
okaydo
bearister said:

Random fact: southpaw is a Furd.
Another Bear
bearister said:

Those lads are Putin's Pee Party Fixers. In any case, wondering if those 3 guys can get adjoining cells using their future prison stays. Rudy is in deep.
bearister
Are Fox News and rightwing news making plans for a post-Trump future?

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/oct/11/are-fox-news-and-rightwing-news-making-plans-for-a-post-trump-future?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Another Bear
Another Bear
Rudy Giuliani's relationship with arrested men is subject of criminal investigation: Sources
Quote:

The business relationship between President Donald Trump's private lawyer Rudy Giuliani and the men charged Thursday in a campaign finance scheme is a subject of the ongoing criminal investigation being conducted by federal authorities in New York, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

The investigation became public after the FBI had to quickly move to arrest Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman before they boarded a flight out of the country from Washington Dulles Airport with one-way tickets. They have been named as witnesses in the ongoing impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

The investigation is being conducted by the FBI's New York field office and prosecutors in the Southern District of New York, the same U.S. Attorney's office Giuliani ran before he became mayor of New York.

Giuliani has declined to comment on the case.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rudy-giulianis-relationship-arrested-men-subject-criminal-investigation/story?id=66212654&fbclid=IwAR3Lrt9uz6z3139ow-u1MCQk8p6Mzth1zUkJkMd4pIjtqP7W6ul2pC5Ixko
[url=https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rudy-giulianis-relationship-arrested-men-subject-criminal-investigation/story?id=66212654&fbclid=IwAR3Lrt9uz6z3139ow-u1MCQk8p6Mzth1zUkJkMd4pIjtqP7W6ul2pC5Ixko][/url]
[url=https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rudy-giulianis-relationship-arrested-men-subject-criminal-investigation/story?id=66212654&fbclid=IwAR3Lrt9uz6z3139ow-u1MCQk8p6Mzth1zUkJkMd4pIjtqP7W6ul2pC5Ixko][/url]
bearister
bearister said:

Are Fox News and rightwing news making plans for a post-Trump future?

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/oct/11/are-fox-news-and-rightwing-news-making-plans-for-a-post-trump-future?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

....but then...

END OF AN ERA
Shepard Smith Stepping Down From Fox News

https://www.thedailybeast.com/shepard-smith-stepping-down-from-fox-news
concordtom
Fired or can't stand it any longer?
bearister
concordtom said:

Fired or can't stand it any longer?

It happened on the heels of the private meeting between Bill Barr and Rupert Murdoch. Methinks Rupert made him an offer he couldn't refuse to leave and keep his mouth shut. Is Napolitano next?
Another Bear
The writing is on the wall for Fox to reconfig their business model to the post-Trump era. They fanned the fascist fire and did Rupert Murdoch's dirty work of destabilizing democracy. News Corps/Fox News also has a long record of shtt journalism in Australia...and they're just as unhappy about the Murdochs.

Fox News sees the writing on the wall and will tuck their tails between their legs and run now that the shtt has hit the fan...and much of it at them.

Fox News of course got traction in the U.S. after massive cable deregulation and the destruction of the Fairness Doctrine and Equal Time Rule. This all started after the 60s protests and unrest that blurred into the 70s. That's when corporations started buying media outlets.

In any case, cheers to the Trump propaganda machine taking a dump in its own mouth.
Another Bear
Complete incompetence or double agent inside Trump WH...

Quote:

White House accidentally sends Ukraine talking points to Democrats AGAIN

The White House accidentally sent Democrats a list of talking points related to ex-Ukraine Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch's Friday House deposition, two sources with knowledge of the email told The Hill, the second time in a month the administration has sent its Ukraine talking points to Democrats.

The email included guidance for Republicans seeking to defend the president from potentially damaging witness testimony from an ambassador who was removed from her post in May under controversial circumstances.

In copies of the guidance shared with The Hill, the White House encouraged Republicans to adopt a series of messages designed to turn the tables back on Democrats, including attacks on House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff's (D-Calif.) handling of the investigation.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/465457-white-house-accidentally-sends-ukraine-talking-points-to-democrats-again
[url=https://thehill.com/homenews/house/465457-white-house-accidentally-sends-ukraine-talking-points-to-democrats-again][/url]
bearister
First photos in from tRump's rally in Louisiana

B.A. Bearacus
okaydo
BearNIt
Seems like witnesses to the Idiot in Chief, Gollum, and the seven dwarf's criminal activities concerning the Ukraine, a U.S. Ambassador's firing, and a Ukrainian gas company, are coming forward to tell what they know. The Ambassador took a dump on the Idiot in Chief and his associates, and Gollum could be indicted by the very office that he ran as a U.S. Attorney. Pompeo looks like he got caught by his wife with a hooker when he was asked questions about the ambassador, the Ukraine, his second in command quitting, and what he did to defend the people at the State Dept. Looks like he too could be impeached. What a **** show this week has been and there is more **** coming next week when more people are supposed to testify.

The president now has to turn over his tax returns, his wall is not getting built, he is person one in a sealed indictment, he got caught soliciting her from foreign governments against a domestic political rival, he betrayed an ally which upset the republicans, polls are indicating that people want him removed from office, and he is being investigated for possible impeachment before a Presidential election. You would think that all this was enough but there is more to come.

This just in, the Acting DHS Secretary has resigned. The **** just keeps rolling down the hill.
Another Bear

bearister
Freddie Mercury was funny:

'This is a very good question, Bob Dylan': Elton John, interviewed by famous fans

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/oct/12/this-is-a-very-good-question-bob-dylan-elton-john-interviewed-by-famous-fans?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
ducky23
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trumps-envoy-who-denied-quid-pro-quo-now-says-he-isnt-certain/2019/10/12/4abe0902-bc19-44e8-8c38-9aa35c544859_story.html%3foutputType=amp

What are the chances this guy actually testifies? I'd say less than 30%

I could see trump flying in the guy's brother from Italy and sitting right next to him during sondland's testimony.

okaydo
B.A. Bearacus
He is like some character on Arrested Development. He doesn't seem wholly real.
B.A. Bearacus
okaydo said:

Barron making choices for himself. Good on him.
B.A. Bearacus
Another Bear
LeBron James, fighting for the man...and Nike who he has a lifelong contract with. Boy did he step in it.
concordtom
B.A. Bearacus said:

okaydo said:

Barron making choices for himself. Good on him.

And here I thought it was the father, cause while they are now about the same height, the father has remained still just 6 years old, while bilingual Barron has surely already surpassed his father.
concordtom
bearister said:

First photos in from tRump's rally in Louisiana

It's a shame that lookalike failed to tie his tie all the way down to his dick like the Donald does. I mean, that's an obvious one, hard to miss.
concordtom
B.A. Bearacus said:

Shapiro has children?
I thought he was a eunuch.
Another Bear
University may lose Superman papers over Liz Cheney comments
Quote:

October 15, 2019
CASPER, Wyo. (AP) The University of Wyoming could lose the papers of a longtime "Superman" comic book editor after his son took offense to comments by Congresswoman Liz Cheney.

The Casper Star-Tribune reports Hank Weisinger contacted the university's American Heritage Center Tuesday demanding the return of the collected papers of Mort Weisinger.

The elder Weisinger spent three decades as the story editor of the "Superman" series published by DC Comics Inc.

Hank Weisinger says his action was prompted by comments the Wyoming Republican representative made Monday placing blame for Turkey's Oct. 9 invasion of Syria on presidential impeachment proceedings by Democrats.

Weisinger says he does not want his father's papers at a university represented by a member of Congress he perceives as opposing Superman's values of "truth, justice and the American way."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/university-may-lose-superman-papers-003519743.html
bearister
Isn't Dick Cheney a villain in the Batman comics?

B.A. Bearacus
Katie Porter not having it that the Republican Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is not able to provide an answer based on simple math.

bearister
GBear4Life
B.A. Bearacus said:

Is the lunatic he's referring to Beto??
First Page Last Page
Page 18 of 338

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.