Breaking News

1,002,043 Views | 11842 Replies | Last: 37 min ago by Cal88
blungld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GBear4Life said:

bearister said:

"Having fun, wish you were here."

I'd plant my seed in her.
And just like half the crap you post here, in what sad little universe do you think that is an appropriate or amusing thing to post?
bearister

Rush Limbaugh: coronavirus a 'common cold' being 'weaponised' against Trump

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/feb/25/rush-limbaugh-coronavirus-trump?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

" The coronavirus outbreak is being "weaponised" by the media to bring down Donald Trump when in fact it is simply a version of the "common cold", the conservative radio host and presidential medal of freedom recipient Rush Limbaugh claimed on Monday"

Between this and his recent homophobic remark about Mayor Pete, I'm left with one question: When is this scourge on humanity going to do mankind a favor and either shut the f@uck up and reflect on his more immediate issues or at least have the common decency not to linger?

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
Taj Mahal posers through the years in pictures

https://www.theguardian.com/world/gallery/2020/feb/25/taj-mahal-posers-through-the-years-trump-in-pictures?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Sir Ben Kingsley, well played, Sir, well played.
bearister
GBear4Life
blungld said:

GBear4Life said:

bearister said:

And just like half the crap you post here, in what sad little universe do you think that is an appropriate or amusing thing to post?
Ivanka is an IWPO -- I wouldn't pull out
blungld
GBear4Life said:

blungld said:

GBear4Life said:

bearister said:

Ivanka is an IWPO -- I wouldn't pull out
Cool, you doubled down. Awesome. No one's gonna tell you what to do!
bearister
bearister
tRump appoints COVID 19 virus Czar;

okaydo
okaydo

bearister
okaydo said:

I was always a Led Zep guy, but Billy's two hits had great beats, good hooks and he sang the sh@it out of them.

bearister
Drones help police pollution in Alabama. Lawmakers want to make that a crime.
Environmental watchdogs are using drones to trace toxic spills and other pollution back to their sources. A bill before the Alabama Legislature would make that illegal. (Photo courtesy of the Southern Environmental Law Center.) This is an opinion column. This is the sort of picture coal lobbyists in Alabama don't want you to see. This is the sort of picture a bill before the Alabama Legislature would make it a crime to take. We look down on a patch of woods by a river. In the midst of evergreen

Read in AL.com: https://apple.news/AjDKIWGZUP-WmtjiRiCevGA

B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
The way he used to cut off and talk over female guests used to tick me off. Class act quitting at the opening bell of the show leaving MSNBC holding the bag for filling the hour. Steve Kornacki looked like a deer in headlights.
okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
T supporter shows up at Sanders rally.

B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus
Republican congressman from CO.

okaydo

BearlyCareAnymore
B.A. Bearacus said:

I sooooo want someone to steal that gun now.
blungld
B.A. Bearacus said:

So let's break that down. If the government passes a law (that would mean that both parties had agreed on the bill and the president had signed it into law) that assault rifles posed too much of a public health threat and should therefore be banned and perhaps collected, traded-in, or whatever the legislation outlined, that what he would want is for a Democrat to come to his office, perhaps someone like Beto who he apparently would hold responsible for the law he doesn't agree with, and they should personally collect his gun though this is unlikely the procedure that would be put into law, and they should do this so that he can shoot them so that they could learn just how passionately he feels about his gun (his love of the gun supersedes his lawfulness to not commit a felony like murder) AND he feels it is really important that everyone knows this and knows it right now. Great. So again, pass a law I don't agree with sometime in the future and I will kill you. I see. And this sentiment sorta just washes with pro-gun types. The specifics or illegality don't matter, it's just sorta a welcome bravado and strength of message type of thing.

It's an imperfect analogy, but what if a Pro-Choice congresswoman had some forceps on their wall and posted a video saying, "If you want to take away my right to abortion, come here and get this off my wall and I'll abort YOUR baby right here in the office!"

It's friggin' insane. A person capable of posting something like this and thinking he is actually making a good point should resign yesterday.
bearister
OaktownBear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

I sooooo want someone to steal that gun now.

Query: Would it be a theft for Beto to "swing by" Buck's office and take the gun? No trespassing because he extended an invitation to enter. No theft because he invited Beto to take it. I would also think Beto would have the right to use self defense if Buck attempted to assault him as foreclosed on the offers to enter and take. Finally, Buck would appear not to be in the position to offer much resistance unless he is a trained fighter. He looks like just a talker to me.
bearister
Fiona Hill on 60 Minutes said Putin studies people's weaknesses so he can manipulate and intimidate them. Putin knew Merkel has a fear of dogs. When he met with her he made sure his horse size dog was in the room.

bearister
Muggers beware of these two!

Zhang Weili-Joanna Jedrzejczyk Highlights Are Incredible

https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/zhang-weili-joanna-jedrzejczyk-highlights-video-01e2xas78fsb

okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
okaydo
B.A. Bearacus
Higher GPA (March 6):
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

Higher GPA (March 6):

....said the man that thought it was a good idea to sell flamethrowers to the public.

Because he lacks common sense and good judgment, there is a part of me that has always believed that Musk will get sued back to the Stone Age because his products have some hidden deadly defect....like Teslas cause cancer. Similar to Steve Martin's invention in The Jerk that kept your glasses from sliding down your nose...but then caused this:

bearister
Michael Savage's son makes bank:

Rockstar Energy Drink Founder Cashing Out For Nearly $4 Billion, Says The American Dream Is 'Alive And Well'

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kristinstoller/2020/03/11/rockstar-energy-drink-founder-cashing-out-for-nearly-4-billion-says-the-american-dream-is-alive-and-well/
B.A. Bearacus

okaydo
B.A. Bearacus
okaydo

First Page Last Page
Page 38 of 339

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.