Breaking News

1,000,722 Views | 11825 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by bear2034
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Giant:

Midget:
bearister
Trademark infringer or activist BI poster?

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
smh
> Trademark infringer or activist BI poster?

[ far and away leader of the BS (blue stars) pack ] Bearister's not quite hanging participle, most recently sighted the last day of june..
https://bearinsider.com/account/profile/1492
# gobears
muting more than 300 handles, turnaround is fair play
okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
Big C

I don't think AOC's first sentence there comes across quite like she means it to. I get what she wants to say, but...
B.A. Bearacus
Check out the 9-min video. Well worth a listen.
okaydo
Wanna feel old?

Green Day frontman Billy Joe Armstrong's son is 25 years old.

https://pagesix.com/2020/07/23/swmrs-drummer-joey-armstrong-releases-statement-on-sexual-misconduct-allegations
B.A. Bearacus
BearForce2

hi guys
Krugman Is A Moron
BearForce2 said:

hi guys
I never knew you were such a fan of StayHipp
okaydo

bearister
bearister
Riding the giant: big-wave surfing in Nazar

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/aug/02/nazare-in-portugal-is-the-home-to-the-worlds-biggest-waves-and-bravest-surfers?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

82gradDLSdad
bearister said:

Riding the giant: big-wave surfing in Nazar

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/aug/02/nazare-in-portugal-is-the-home-to-the-worlds-biggest-waves-and-bravest-surfers?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Like surfing down a collapsing building. No thanks.
bearister
Everything you need to know for the PGA Championship, golf's first major of 2020

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/29564832/the-pga-championship-everything-need-know-golf-first-major-2020
bearister
Filing suggests Manhattan DA is investigating Trump for possible fraud - Axios

https://www.axios.com/manhattan-district-attorney-trump-fraud-77befce1-0dd3-4a6c-9d6e-3f985b52f66c.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic&utm_content=1100
bearister
Americans are planting mystery seeds the government has warned against

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/03/mystery-seeds-mail-what-are-they-americans?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

bearister
The TikTok crackdown shows the U.S. is now playing by China's internet rules - Axios

https://www.axios.com/tiktok-crackdown-us-playing-by-chinas-internet-rules-379bf293-fd24-44af-93af-319c850f6500.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top
bearister
Falwell Jr.

calbear93
bearister said:

The TikTok crackdown shows the U.S. is now playing by China's internet rules - Axios

https://www.axios.com/tiktok-crackdown-us-playing-by-chinas-internet-rules-379bf293-fd24-44af-93af-319c850f6500.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top
Really? Are you completely comfortable with exposing the mass public to having their private data be collected by a Chinese company that will be forced to share that data with the Chinese government? What about recent years have made you believe that the Chinese government plays by the rules and that they won't engage in further cyber attacks, corporate espionage, destabilization of our country and IP theft? Imagine if there was Facebook (maybe worse) type of company that collects your data in the background but allowing our true global enemy to collect all of that data and use it to harm US. Why do we keep insisting on bringing a knife to a gun fight? I don't care that Trump is for this, I think this makes sense. Do you feel like you are preventing from accessing the internet or gathering data like you would be in China? You feel like you would be ignorant of the truth if you don't get to see TikTok 30 second videos?

bearister
" The Latin motto on Fox News anchor Sean Hannity's new book has been changed after the original was described as "complete and utter gobbledygook" by a classics student.

Hannity's Live Free or Die: America (and the World) on the Brink, which argues "now is an All Hands on Deck moment to save the Republic", was published on Tuesday. But as Business Insider pointed out, the Latin motto it uses as a subtitle has been quietly changed from the original jacket.

At first, the cover featured the Latin tagline "vivamus vel libero perit Americae" a phrase that Hannity told viewers on Fox means "live free or America dies". But as Indiana University Bloomington classics student Spencer Alexander McDaniel laid out on his blog in
May, the Latin phrase makes little sense." The Guardian

Question: Why would he remove the nonsensical Latin phrase from the book cover when everything inside the jacket is also gobbledygook?

Doc Holliday: In vino veritas. (In wine there is truth.)

Johnny Ringo: Age quod agis. (Do what you do.)

Doc Holliday: Credat Judaeus Apella, non ego. (Let Apella the Jew believe, not I.)

Johnny Ringo: Iuventus stultorum magister. (Youth is the teacher of fools.)

Doc Holliday: In pace requiescat. (May he rest in peace.)

sycasey
bearister said:

" The Latin motto on Fox News anchor Sean Hannity's new book has been changed after the original was described as "complete and utter gobbledygook" by a classics student.

Hannity's Live Free or Die: America (and the World) on the Brink, which argues "now is an All Hands on Deck moment to save the Republic", was published on Tuesday. But as Business Insider pointed out, the Latin motto it uses as a subtitle has been quietly changed from the original jacket.

At first, the cover featured the Latin tagline "vivamus vel libero perit Americae" a phrase that Hannity told viewers on Fox means "live free or America dies". But as Indiana University Bloomington classics student Spencer Alexander McDaniel laid out on his blog in
May, the Latin phrase makes little sense." The Guardian

Question: Why would he remove the nonsensical Latin phrase from the book cover when everything inside the jacket is also gobbledygook?

Bloody Romans!

calpoly
calbear93 said:

bearister said:

Really? Are you completely comfortable with exposing the mass public to having their private data be collected by a Chinese company that will be forced to share that data with the Chinese government? What about recent years have made you believe that the Chinese government plays by the rules and that they won't engage in further cyber attacks, corporate espionage, destabilization of our country and IP theft? Imagine if there was Facebook (maybe worse) type of company that collects your data in the background but allowing our true global enemy to collect all of that data and use it to harm US. Why do we keep insisting on bringing a knife to a gun fight? I don't care that Trump is for this, I think this makes sense. Do you feel like you are preventing from accessing the internet or gathering data like you would be in China? You feel like you would be ignorant of the truth if you don't get to see TikTok 30 second videos?

And yet you had no problem with the Russians rigging our elections!
Krugman Is A Moron
calpoly said:

calbear93 said:

bearister said:

And yet you had no problem with the Russians rigging our elections!
Rigging? Do tell!
BearsWiin
Middle son used to wear a Romanes Eunt Domus shirt to his high school Latin class
okaydo

bearister
Liberty University's Jerry Falwell Jr. taking leave of absence

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/08/07/liberty-university-jerry-falwell-jr-taking-leave-of-absence/3323429001/

*Oh well, everything happens for a reason. I assume it is all part of God's Plan (like those unbuttoned britches). Do we have a Jimmy Swaggart "10,00 Tears Speech" in the near future?

...or will he go directly the Jim Bakker route and peddle fake Covid 19 cures?

B.A. Bearacus

Krugman Is A Moron
B.A. Bearacus said:

Only in Christianity and right-wing America would anyone care about that dumb photo.
okaydo

okaydo
hanky1 on Big Ten Network

smh
< nothing to see here, move along>
okaydo

smh
bearister said:

... Sarah Cooper ...
bearister headsup: in the fall ms cooper has a netflix special coming..

First Page Last Page
Page 48 of 338

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.