Breaking News

983,519 Views | 11791 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by movielover
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is why Texas is the best state---->

sycasey
Avenatti was never taken seriously by most voters on the left, as is evidenced by him never polling above 1% in a Democratic primary, despite all the media hype he drummed up. Yes, some media outlets were stupid for taking him seriously.
AunBear89
sycasey said:

Avenatti was never taken seriously by most voters on the left, as is evidenced by him never polling above 1% in a Democratic primary, despite all the media hype he drummed up. Yes, some media outlets were stupid for taking him seriously.

Apparently, some of our Righty BI friends were equally stupid for taking him seriously.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
sycasey said:

That puts him in Kamala Harris territory.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
AunBear89
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

Or Donald Trump territory.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

Not really true. In early 2019, Harris polled 3rd or 4th among Democrats on average. She fell off later, but clearly at some point she was taken very seriously.
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
AunBear89
bearister said:

I'm sure he was just a God-fearing, law abiding 2A enthusiast. All those guns are for hunting and protecting his family from despots and smelly, dangerous Libs.
bearister
MIT Predicted in 1972 That Society Will Collapse This Century. New Research Shows We're on Schedule.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3xw3x/new-research-vindicates-1972-mit-prediction-that-society-will-collapse-soon
bearister
Utah company halts sales of Lego handgun case kits after cease and desist

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jul/14/lego-handgun-block19-utah-cease-and-desist?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
AunBear89

bearister
Anyone that flew on the Lolita Express is an unindicted sex offender.
okaydo
BearForce2
okaydo
bearister
Australian actor, Damon Herriman, who played Manson in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, won the same role in the Mindhunter series (playing an older, hairier and crazier Charlie).

okaydo
It's bizarre how many 19-year-old TikTok stars died this month.

bearister
The COVID-19 pandemic, coupled with record sales of firearms, has fueled a shortage of ammunition in the United States

https://abc7news.com/society/ammunition-shelves-bare-as-us-gun-sales-continue-to-soar/10921769/

okaydo
What a story!

concordtom
okaydo said:

okaydo
bearister
Rolling Stones drummer Charlie Watts likely to miss US tour to recover from procedure

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2021/aug/05/rolling-stones-drummer-charlie-watts-likely-to-miss-us-tour-to-recover-from-procedure?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

BearForce2

Another Clinton associate unexpectedly bites the dust.
okaydo
bearister
BearForce2 said:

Another Clinton associate unexpectedly bites the dust.

A CGI Alex Karras has just been cast as the lead in the upcoming film, The Richard Trumka Story.

BearForce2
I'd say that's pretty spot on.
okaydo

bearister
Alabama's Evan Neal tops "Freaks List"

There are athletes. And then there are freaks. And then there is Alabama left tackle Evan Neal the biggest freak of all.

Meet the freaks: The Athletic's Bruce Feldman has released his annual "Freaks List" (subscription), showcasing the most physically-gifted college football players.

Neal, who stands 6-feet-7-inches and weighs 350 pounds, tops this year's list of 101 athletes.
The Florida native has bench pressed 475 pounds, squatted 650 pounds and hit 18.5 MPH on the GPS.

What they're saying: "At his size, he is the most impressive lower body power athlete we have ever seen," says Alabama director of sports science Matt Rhea. "At 350 pounds, he routinely hits box jumps at 48 inches." Axios

oski003
bearister said:

Alabama's Evan Neal tops "Freaks List"

There are athletes. And then there are freaks. And then there is Alabama left tackle Evan Neal the biggest freak of all.

Meet the freaks: The Athletic's Bruce Feldman has released his annual "Freaks List" (subscription), showcasing the most physically-gifted college football players.

Neal, who stands 6-feet-7-inches and weighs 350 pounds, tops this year's list of 101 athletes.
The Florida native has bench pressed 475 pounds, squatted 650 pounds and hit 18.5 MPH on the GPS.

What they're saying: "At his size, he is the most impressive lower body power athlete we have ever seen," says Alabama director of sports science Matt Rhea. "At 350 pounds, he routinely hits box jumps at 48 inches." Axios

Pay him 500k and put that on the bear Insider Twitter... BI needs him to lure subscribers (and Cal needs OL like that).
okaydo
okaydo
During the months of July and August for the last few years, my normally indoor cat has had this urge to go outside and hang next to the street. I try to keep him in, but every once in a while my housemates will just leave the door open and he'll flee outside. The problem is that once my cat is outside, he wants nothing to do with me. If I get within 10 feet of him, he runs away. I've tried everything. Tuna. All sorts of food. And sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. But what ends up happening is that my cat is hanging out 10 feet away from me, staring at me while I stare at him. And if I move, he runs away. So tonight, my cat escaped again. Except for when I approached with tuna, he ran in the middle of the street. I had to pull back to yell at him to get out of the street, but he wouldn't. Then a big SUV came roaring down the street. And I had to yell at the car to stop. The car stopped in the nick of time. I almost had a heart attack. A few hours later, it happened again. And I almost had another heart attack. Anyways, my cat is back inside now. But, oh my god, I almost lost him twice tonight. This was hell. I try to keep him on a leach, but he easily gets out of them.
concordtom
That sucks, and I'm sorry for you.
But who the hell are these housemates of yours?

I have 2 cats that my wife got my eldest daughter because she thought it would help keep her company. We live in the country and I don't want the cats eating birds or getting eaten by fox or bobcat. So I have all the family and guests trained well to always shut every door and keep them inside.

Good luck.
smh
> keep him on a leach..
First Page Last Page
Page 74 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.