Breaking News

982,689 Views | 11791 Replies | Last: 50 min ago by movielover
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The 49 year old husband of Ivana Trump, 72, has died.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ivana-trumps-ex-husband-rossano-165158506.html
bearister
concordtom said:

The 49 year old husband of Ivana Trump, 72, has died.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ivana-trumps-ex-husband-rossano-165158506.html

Ivana drained the poor lad of his essence.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

concordtom said:

Too soon?
What's your point?

If SNL had any sense they'd have Trump on to play Alec Baldwin.

That would be interesting. I've never seen the live audience boo, throw vegetables, attack, savage, kill the guest host before.
Yes, I think you're right, SNL should have Trump on. I'm going to give you your third star to make go blue.
Great suggestion.

If SNL hires Alec Baldwin for security, the audience might think twice.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
calbearinamaze
BearForce2 said:

concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

concordtom said:

Too soon?
What's your point?

That would be interesting. I've never seen the live audience boo, throw vegetables, attack, savage, kill the guest host before.
Yes, I think you're right, SNL should have Trump on. I'm going to give you your third star to make go blue.
Great suggestion.

+1000

BF2,

You were in a horrible slump dating to the Tiki Gate disaster of yesterday, but you may be on the way back
with this darkly-humorous post. Kudos go to CT for an excellent assist.

GO BEARS!!!!
calbearinamaze
concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

concordtom said:

Too soon?
What's your point?

Great suggestion.
+1000
Big C
concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

concordtom said:

Too soon?
What's your point?

Great suggestion.

Leak it in advance and their ratings would go through the roof. It is a great suggestion. Also leak it that they're "almost certain" that there are only blanks in the gun (but they're not all that familiar with guns, being elitist liberals). It would be like the last MASH or the "Who shot JR?" episode of Dallas.
concordtom
BearForce2 said:

concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

concordtom said:

Too soon?
What's your point?

Great suggestion.

Wait, are you now suggesting that SNL should
1) have Trump as guest appearance, and
2) have Baldwin serve as set security???????

OMG, that would be awesome!!!
It would be Game Over!!!
It's what some of us have been waiting for!

And the audience (both in person and on TV) would rave and cheer wildly!!!!

Can you say, NOT GUILTY!!!" ?

concordtom
Big C said:

concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

concordtom said:

Too soon?
What's your point?

Great suggestion.

Leak it in advance and their ratings would go through the roof. It is a great suggestion. Also leak it that they're "almost certain" that there are only blanks in the gun (but they're not all that familiar with guns, being elitist liberals). It would be like the last MASH or the "Who shot JR?" episode of Dallas.

I have a different event in mind:

BearForce2

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
Eastern Oregon Bear
I hope it is Trump's 2024 slogan. "Let's go Brandon!" Is going to sound so old, stupid and tired 3 years from now.
BearForce2
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

I hope it is Trump's 2024 slogan. "Let's go Brandon!" Is going to sound so old, stupid and tired 3 years from now.

The left is adding more fuel to the fire by trying to ban it, boycott people who use it, or pretend like they don't know what it means.
bearister
tRump won't like it because he didn't come up with. People with narcissistic personality disorder only want to ball their own creations.
82gradDLSdad
"Is going to sound so old, stupid and tired 3 years from now."

Biden too. So where does that leave us?
BearForce2
82gradDLSdad said:

I heard Biden pooped in his pants during a meeting the Pope this afternoon.
Eastern Oregon Bear
82gradDLSdad said:

With 2 over the hill candidates in their late 70s to early 80s, should Biden run for a second term. So once again, we'd be left holding our noses and picking the least objectionable choice.
concordtom
BearForce2 said:

The left is adding more fuel to the fire by trying to ban it, boycott people who use it, or pretend like they don't know what it means.
The right is continuing to embarrass themselves as TOTAL FLOCKING IDIOTS by using it.
Every time you post it here, I think, "wow, this guy is a total flocking idiot."
Flock, as in a lemming, incapable of thinking for self.

Kinda looks like the mindless horde at the Capitol, doesn't it.
concordtom
82gradDLSdad said:

Rather have an old guy than a criminal narcissist who aims to break the country apart to serve his personal vision of glory. 1000 times!
concordtom

82gradDLSdad said:

With 2 over the hill candidates in their late 70s to early 80s, should Biden run for a second term. So once again, we'd be left holding our noses and picking the least objectionable choice.
And again, Biden would be the least objectionable choice.

Trump isn't running.
And Biden shouldn't either.
82gradDLSdad
concordtom said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Rather have an old guy than a criminal narcissist who aims to break the country apart to serve his personal vision of glory. 1000 times!

Me too...if Biden was just an old guy.
sycasey

Going to?
BearForce2
concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

The right is continuing to embarrass themselves as TOTAL FLOCKING IDIOTS by using it.
Every time you post it here, I think, "wow, this guy is a total flocking idiot."
Flock, as in a lemming, incapable of thinking for self.

Enjoy it while you can.
BearForce2

Happy Halloween to all except those who voted for Biden more than once.

BearForce2

Let's not forget, "Let's go Brandon" was created by the media (NBC).

Sky News Australia host James Morrow says the Let's Go Brandon chant is a "complete indictment" of the American media and not just a criticism of the Biden administration.

concordtom
Article discusses results of poll which shows 30% of Republicans think violence may be necessary.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/prri-poll-republicans-violence-040144322.html
concordtom
Article discusses results of poll which shows 30% of Republicans think violence may be necessary.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/prri-poll-republicans-violence-040144322.html

The survey was conducted between Sept. 16 and Sept. 29 through online interviews with a random sample of 2,508 adults living in all 50 states. Nearly one in five, or 18 percent, of overall respondents said they agreed with the statement: "Because things have gotten so far off track, true American patriots may have to resort to violence in order to save our country," including 30 percent of Republicans, 11 percent of Democrats and 17 percent of independents.

"It is an alarming finding," said Robert Jones, CEO and founder of PRRI. "I've been doing this a while, for decades, and it's not the kind of finding that as a sociologist, a public opinion pollster, that you're used to seeing."

"A large chunk of the Republican Party has been essentially radicalized," said Heidi Beirich, co-founder of the Global Project Against Hate and Extremism. Beirich said she thinks "a lot of responsibility lies with Republican leadership" for failing to push back on the former president's election fraud claims and efforts to downplay the violence of Jan. 6.

No, duh!!!
bearister
BearForce2 said:

Happy Halloween to all except those who voted for Biden more than once.

I have heard of Gender Reveal, this little girl is engaging in inherited IQ Reveal. They will never have to test her.
bearister

"A mural in Honolulu pays tribute to the first U.S. Olympic surfing champion, Carissa Moore, who won gold in Tokyo this summer, Axios executive editor Sara Kehaulani Goo tells me.

The mural depicts her wrapped in the Hawaii state flag, in the foreground of legendary Hawaii surfer Duke Kahanamoku (1890-1968).

Duke dominated the Olympics for swimming in his day, and started pushing for recognition of surfing as an Olympic sport back in 1912." Axios

82gradDLSdad
bearister said:

"A mural in Honolulu pays tribute to the first U.S. Olympic surfing champion, Carissa Moore, who won gold in Tokyo this summer, Axios executive editor Sara Kehaulani Goo tells me.

The mural depicts her wrapped in the Hawaii state flag, in the foreground of legendary Hawaii surfer Duke Kahanamoku (1890-1968).

Duke dominated the Olympics for swimming in his day, and started pushing for recognition of surfing as an Olympic sport back in 1912." Axios

I'm not a surfer but Duke Kahanamoku has got to be one of the coolest names ever.
Unit2Sucks
This is beyond screwed up. I guess it's the logical outcome of all the idiots claiming that it's so hard being a male in the modern world. Just awful.

bearister

I find that news only slightly less repugnant than Zuckerberg's donation to Cal resulting in a name change to Berkeley Metaversity.

Unit2Sucks
beginning to wonder whether htp1 is ghostwriting Trump's messaging. I love when people who think this guy is smart and capable criticize Biden for dementia.

bearister
"Wild stat: This was Curry's 37th game with at least nine made threes. The next five players on the list have 34 such games combined (!!!).

Curry: 37
James Harden: 9
Damian Lillard: 9
Klay Thompson: 7
J.R. Smith: 5
Kobe Bryant: 4" Axios
BearForce2

"Breaking News"
bearister
Gang of 80 ransacks California Nordstrom store in quick 1-minute raid

https://mol.im/a/10226929
BearForce2

Were the fans wearing Support Hong Kong t-shirts?
First Page Last Page
Page 79 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.