Breaking News

981,397 Views | 11779 Replies | Last: 54 min ago by bearister
OsoDorado
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

Ha ha.
I'd like to see Hershel and Tulsi out on a date.
He might even try to impregnate her.
Yes.

P.S.: Hate to be nit-picky, but it's called the "Democratic Party." The Republicans call it the "Democrat party" to disparage their rivals.
okaydo
okaydo
Unit2Sucks said:

This is crazy. She needs to resign and everyone else who was in that conversation should be gone as well. This is a huge story.

She also said crazy racist stuff about Mexicans from Oaxaca and said the Mexican DA is "with the blacks".

*Cuban DA.
okaydo
okaydo
DiabloWags
sycasey said:

We all basically knew Tulsi's move was coming about five years ago.

It's pretty funny that some leftists (Yogi) once thought she was the real deal.

Never mind that the #1 individual donor to her PAC in 2021 was a pro-Russian activist by the name of Sharon Tennison...

While advocating for peace, Tennison has repeatedly championed Russia's dictator.

For example, in 2018, she wrote, "Putin isn't the problem, friends. The problem is the projection of our own 'shadow' on Putin and Russia." In September 2020, Tennison observed, "Putin seems to ignore detractors and continues efforts to create venues to bring peoples and countries together despite vilifications." And the day after Russia's unprovoked invasion of Ukraine, Tennison posted, "I am deeply concerned about a NATO country being on Russia's borders in Ukraine … As for Putin's current dilemma, I'm sorry he felt he had to intervene in Ukraine!" Ukraine is not and has never been a NATO member.

Tulsi Gabbard's Biggest Political Donor In 2021 Is A Putin Apologist (forbes.com)
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
DiabloWags
By the way, Jimmy Kimmel has been on FIRE last 2 nights!

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
OsoDorado
okaydo said:

I sometimes say (in reference to dudes that look like these guys) that "they don't exactly look like Harvard graduates."
sycasey
DiabloWags said:

sycasey said:

We all basically knew Tulsi's move was coming about five years ago.

It's pretty funny that some leftists (Yogi) once thought she was the real deal.

Never mind that the #1 individual donor to her PAC in 2021 was a pro-Russian activist by the name of Sharon Tennison...

While advocating for peace, Tennison has repeatedly championed Russia's dictator.

For example, in 2018, she wrote, "Putin isn't the problem, friends. The problem is the projection of our own 'shadow' on Putin and Russia." In September 2020, Tennison observed, "Putin seems to ignore detractors and continues efforts to create venues to bring peoples and countries together despite vilifications." And the day after Russia's unprovoked invasion of Ukraine, Tennison posted, "I am deeply concerned about a NATO country being on Russia's borders in Ukraine … As for Putin's current dilemma, I'm sorry he felt he had to intervene in Ukraine!" Ukraine is not and has never been a NATO member.

Tulsi Gabbard's Biggest Political Donor In 2021 Is A Putin Apologist (forbes.com)

This all sounds familiar.
okaydo
okaydo said:

This is the Telegraph Avenue Taco Bell (the one that isn't a KFC.)

concordtom
Well, at least the sauce was free.

But seriously, how many people did he feed with all that. Shut the hell up!
Eastern Oregon Bear
concordtom said:

Well, at least the sauce was free.

But seriously, how many people did he feed with all that. Shut the hell up!
Hey, who doesn't eat 2650 calories for lunch? The 126 grams of fat (43 grams saturated fat), 280 grams of carbohydrates and 5880 mg of sodium is a bit much though. If I had to spend $28, I would have gotten 3 power bowls and had money left over for a drink and couple of tacos. Maybe if I just had 1 power bowl, I could cover the Uber costs to the ER.
okaydo
1. He posted the order.

2. Some of this is cheaper in my area.

3. I order Taco Bell once a year. I use the app. It works fine. Today, however, the website has really, really sucked.

4. I've spent way too much today thinking about this.

Eastern Oregon Bear
okaydo said:

1. He posted the order.

2. Some of this is cheaper in my area.

3. I order Taco Bell once a year. I use the app. It works fine. Today, however, the website has really, really sucked.

4. I've spent way too much today thinking about this.

OK, the meal he posted is marginally less unhealthy. 2050 calories, 95g fat (28g saturated fat), 243g carbohydrates and 3930mg sodium. If he does that regularly, I hope he's training for the Olympics. Otherwise, it's a ticket to weighing 300 pounds.

My suggestion of 3 power bowls (1 chicken, 1 ground beef and 1 steak), 2 crunchy tacos (tomato added) and a medium Pepsi zero sugar wasn't much better and worse for sodium. 1780 calories, 91g fat (30g saturated fat), 154g carbohydrates and 4480mg sodium. Oh well, I'd have trouble finishing that in 2 meals. This has taught me something about the "healthy" options at Taco Bell.

Also, each order had 1.5g of trans fat. I thought maybe it was the tortillas but my order had only the two taco shells and it was the same as the tortilla heavy orders. Maybe they've added it to the taco meat for some weird reason? You'd think that after years of bad reports about trans fats, Taco Bell would have eliminated them.

Does being against fats of the trans persuasion lump me in with the Minots and BF2s of the world?
okaydo
UC Berkeley alum Guy Branum has sold "Le Coq" to NBC.

okaydo
okaydo
okaydo
The most famous Cal football alum idolizes this guy.

okaydo
Wokeness has got to die.

okaydo
okaydo
Wow, Stanford banned students from 2 high schools in the 1950s for being predominantly Jewish.

One of them was my high school.

okaydo
okaydo
concordtom
okaydo said:

Wow, Stanford banned students from 2 high schools in the 1950s for being predominantly Jewish.

One of them was my high school.

I think they need to next apologize to me, for discriminating against my apparent lack of intelligence and hard work.
Just like those Jewish, black, gay kids, I can't help it - was born this way.

Okay, I don't know where I'm going with this, but I want an apology, too!
okaydo
She's hot

concordtom
okaydo said:

She's hot

Wow. That was just awful!!
Is that the new British PM????

I'm really sure the Chinese are interested in buying hogs from England.

Protectionism is on the rise globally. I know those British apples taste so much better than the ones from elsewhere.

But she shouldn't be going after herring and pudding. Semiconductors is where it's at!!
okaydo
Eastern Oregon Bear
okaydo said:

Most politicians screw the public. This one at least submitted an audition tape.
Eastern Oregon Bear
okaydo said:

UC Berkeley alum Guy Branum has sold "Le Coq" to NBC.

I'm surprised that there will be a series called Outer Calistoga. I guess Inner Calistoga would be too urban and gritty.
bearister
"And I see LIV Golf trending upwards, I see the PGA Tour trending downwards and I love the side that I'm on."
Phil Mickelson, ESPN

Translation: I (Phil) am old and can't replenish my gambling losses fast enough on the PGA Tour; Dustin Johnson is a big time choke that will never win another Major; Brooks Koepka and Bryson DeChambeau over developed. their frames with PED and are now moving into the chronically injured joints portion of their careers.

*Cam Smith is young, a non choke and had many PGA wins, including Majors, in his future. Greg Norman corrupted his fellow countryman, I fear.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
concordtom
Someone just told #53 that Trump STILL hasn't been arrested.

concordtom
bearister said:

"And I see LIV Golf trending upwards, I see the PGA Tour trending downwards and I love the side that I'm on."
Phil Mickelson, ESPN

Translation: I (Phil) am old and can't replenish my gambling losses fast enough on the PGA Tour; Dustin Johnson is a big time choke that will never win another Major; Brooks Koepka and Bryson DeChambeau over developed. their frames with PED and are now moving into the chronically injured joints portion of their careers.

*Cam Smith is young, a non choke and had many PGA wins, including Majors, in his future. Greg Norman corrupted his fellow countryman, I fear.

Okay, Tiger was interesting.
But otherwise, golf is so ridiculously boring.
Unless one guy is creating such an incredible run and we must watch to see if he can do it again, it's really just a bunch of Joe blows taking turns at winning. Who cares.
concordtom
okaydo said:

Why water retention???
okaydo
concordtom said:

okaydo said:

Why water retention???

He does NFL RedZone without going to the bathroom. So 7+ hours.n
First Page Last Page
Page 108 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.