Breaking News

980,306 Views | 11775 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by movielover
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover
It looks like Konnech is trying to discover who exposed the potentially biggest election security breach In US history.

You see, Konnech's CEO Eugene Yu was arrested on October 4 by Los Angeles County prosecutors. He was charged with stealing his clients election worker data and allegedly sending it - illegally - to China.

The claim is that True The Vote defamed Konnech and it's founde by claiming that the election software company was taken and stored in China. Konnech claims that none of it's client's data is stored anywhere outside the US.

In previous consultations, the judge didn't even want to hear evidence of the alleged election fraud. Or ascertain the location of the server where 1.8 million poll worker's personal identification information was discovered.

Los Angeles County investigators and prosecutors saw enough evidence that Mr. Yu had engaged in deliberate contract fraud (stolen poll worker's personal data) that a grand jury returned an indictment against him. Apparently there is evidence of loads of US election data sitting on a server in China.

Apparently there are FBI informants. Konnech and the judge appear interested in learning who an FBI confidential informant is - when Gregg Phillips allegedly shown an hours long presentation about 30 terabytes of illegally transferred election data.

Both Phillips and Engelbrecht made it clear in their testimony that they never had possession of the 30 terabytes of information.

Phillips testified that the data was in the possession of FBI contractor named Mike Hasson, and it was Hasson who later handed over this data to the FBI.

This is twisted.
concordtom
Wow.
You are HIGHLY suspectible to conspiratorial misinformation.
I mean, you just never stop, do you?

What is it? Do you think you're really smart to be able to uncover and decipher information that others can't or won't? You think the masses have been fooled and you are going to be a savior to what's right and proper?

oski003
concordtom said:

Wow.

What is it? Do you think you're really smart to be able to uncover and decipher information that others can't or won't? You think the masses have been fooled and you are going to be a savior to what's right and proper?

Is movielover going to entertain a battle of memes or is he going to come back with more alleged facts? The plot thickens...
movielover
So will you apologize when I prove you wrong?
movielover
Gateway Pundit: BARR LIED! FOIA Requests Reveal There Were No DOJ Investigations on Election Fraud After 2020 Election as Bill Barr Claims (VIDEO)

"...Jeffrey Clark told Steve the Center for Renewing America sent out FOIA requests to 12 US Attorney districts from the 2020 battleground states...."

"Jeff Clark told Steve Bannon the FOIA requests have come back from every district but one with NO DOCUMENTS."

"No investigations were done as a result of that memo. There is only one of the 12 districts that has not yet come in and that's the eastern district of Pennsylvania."

"The US Attorney of the Eastern District asked to investigate issues in his district. Barr denied the request!"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/bill-barr-lied-foia-requests-reveal-no-doj-investigations-election-fraud-2020-election-bill-barr-claimed-video/
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Gateway Pundit: BARR LIED! FOIA Requests Reveal There Were No DOJ Investigations on Election Fraud After 2020 Election as Bill Barr Claims (VIDEO)

"...Jeffrey Clark told Steve the Center for Renewing America sent out FOIA requests to 12 US Attorney districts from the 2020 battleground states...."

"Jeff Clark told Steve Bannon the FOIA requests have come back from every district but one with NO DOCUMENTS."

"No investigations were done as a result of that memo. There is only one of the 12 districts that has not yet come in and that's the eastern district of Pennsylvania."

"The US Attorney of the Eastern District asked to investigate issues in his district. Barr denied the request!"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/bill-barr-lied-foia-requests-reveal-no-doj-investigations-election-fraud-2020-election-bill-barr-claimed-video/
I'll take it that the term "probable cause" is meaningless to you.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

It looks like Konnech is trying to discover who exposed the potentially biggest election security breach In US history.

You see, Konnech's CEO Eugene Yu was arrested on October 4 by Los Angeles County prosecutors. He was charged with stealing his clients election worker data and allegedly sending it - illegally - to China.

The claim is that True The Vote defamed Konnech and it's founde by claiming that the election software company was taken and stored in China. Konnech claims that none of it's client's data is stored anywhere outside the US.

In previous consultations, the judge didn't even want to hear evidence of the alleged election fraud. Or ascertain the location of the server where 1.8 million poll worker's personal identification information was discovered.

Los Angeles County investigators and prosecutors saw enough evidence that Mr. Yu had engaged in deliberate contract fraud (stolen poll worker's personal data) that a grand jury returned an indictment against him. Apparently there is evidence of loads of US election data sitting on a server in China.

Apparently there are FBI informants. Konnech and the judge appear interested in learning who an FBI confidential informant is - when Gregg Phillips allegedly shown an hours long presentation about 30 terabytes of illegally transferred election data.

Both Phillips and Engelbrecht made it clear in their testimony that they never had possession of the 30 terabytes of information.

Phillips testified that the data was in the possession of FBI contractor named Mike Hasson, and it was Hasson who later handed over this data to the FBI.

This is twisted.
Note that Yu is being charged with stealing the personal data of election workers and embezzling public funds. The charges have nothing to do with the integrity of the 2020 election (or any other election for that matter).
movielover
Meta / Facebook shares drop 25% today.

Even Jesse Jackson knew our elections are rigged.

https://rumble.com/v1hgsh3-democrats-know-computers-manipulate-elections.html

And millions protesting in Brazil over what they feel is a rigged election.
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

Wow.

Is movielover going to entertain a battle of memes or is he going to come back with more alleged facts? The plot thickens...
I thought a picture representing someone's inside opinion (rather than outsider conspiracy theories) might faster communicate reality.
But I guess you want to call that a "meme" rather than fact (Barr DID call it Bull****).

Perhaps you guys will enjoy reading Pence's book about it. That's considerably longer than a picture with text.
Tell me what you think.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mike-pence-slams-donald-trump-093058905.html
oski003
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

Wow.

I thought a picture representing someone's inside opinion (rather than outsider conspiracy theories) might faster communicate reality.
But I guess you want to call that a "meme" rather than fact (Barr DID call it Bull****).

Perhaps you guys will enjoy reading Pence's book about it. That's considerably longer than a picture with text.
Tell me what you think.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mike-pence-slams-donald-trump-093058905.html

This is better.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/videos/politics/2022/06/10/barr-trump-election-bull****-2022-january-6-hearings-sot-vpx.cnn
movielover
Even CNN smells a red wave coming.

"But as we're now less than a week from Election Day, the momentum is clearly on the Republicans' side and the possibility of a Republican rout has increased."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/02/politics/republicans-advantage-midterms-analysis/index.html
concordtom
movielover said:

So will you apologize when I prove you wrong?
YOU are not going to prove diddle-squat.
YOU are a some dude on his keyboard.
movielover
"In an extraordinary sign of trouble for Democrats in Florida ahead of Election Day, the number of registered Republicans voting in Miami-Dade County surpassed Democrats on Wednesday one day after President Joe Biden visited the area on a campaign swing."

https://www.wuft.org/news/2022/11/02/florida-gop-takes-lead-in-early-voting-in-traditionally-blue-miami-dade/

President Trump will hold a rally there this weekend w Marco Rubio. President Trump is the most cherished political leader in the Latino community of South Florida.
Unit2Sucks
movielover said:

What planet are you on?

There are so many conservatives on BI that mishear or misunderstand things and rush hear to post it. Did you misunderstand something that Dr. Sean Hannity said during his show? Or perhaps you were listening to a rally speech by Dr. Donald J. Trump?

You should maybe fact check things yourself before posting because you have a very casual relationship with facts.
concordtom
Unit2Sucks said:

movielover said:

What planet are you on?

There are so many conservatives on BI that mishear or misunderstand things and rush hear to post it. Did you misunderstand something that Dr. Sean Hannity said during his show? Or perhaps you were listening to a rally speech by Dr. Donald J. Trump?

You should maybe fact check things yourself before posting because you have a very casual relationship with facts.

Half of MAGAland doesn't know what they are upset at, or why.

I'd also submit that most don't have a solid footing on policy, either how it works or what they believe in.

They are simply us vs them people looking for their side, and then to be told what to do or think, and who to hate.

Aka: the low IQ crowd.
movielover
Unit2Sucks said:

movielover said:

What planet are you on?

My bad. Last Thursday was the dump.

CNBC: "Meta shares plunge 24% to the lowest price since 2016"
movielover
concordtom said:

Unit2Sucks said:

movielover said:

What planet are you on?

I'd also submit that most don't have a solid footing on policy, either how it works or what they believe in.

They are simply us vs them people looking for their side, and then to be told what to do or think, and who to hate.

Your comments lack any sense of reality. Talk to any America First citizen and you'll likely hear these policies:

- smaller government
- America First trade policies
- bring some manufacturing home
- lower regulations
- get politics out of schools
- produce abundant, cheap American energy
- secure southern border
- peace through strength/ support our Military
- rule of law
- low inflation (Democrats brought that nightmare back)

movielover
Arizona BOMBSHELL

DiabloWags
October Unemployment Report

3.7% and + 261,000 non-farm payroll jobs created.

Higher than the + 195,000 expected.

And more than September.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
concordtom
Watch this if you hate Trump.
You are not alone.

tequila4kapp
movielover said:

concordtom said:

Unit2Sucks said:

movielover said:

What planet are you on?

Your comments lack any sense of reality. Talk to any America First citizen and you'll likely hear these policies:

- smaller government
- lower regulations
- secure southern border
- rule of law
I would add Foreign Policy to the list. He preferred to use the US economy as a weapon / negotiating tool instead of military might.

----

This is what I often think of as the Trump conundrum.

He is personally a horrible human. The criticisms many on this board make have merit.

But he also happens to advocate a number of policies that are legitimate and supportable by rational, normal people (and which other rational, normal people may disagree with). In other words, there's NOTHING racist or hateful or evil about the policies, per se.

IMO there was some initial value in Trump's asinine personality - it exposed the media and Washington swamp. But, I believe, we now need to move past his personality and get on with the policies.
tequila4kapp
DiabloWags said:

October Unemployment Report

3.7% and + 261,000 non-farm payroll jobs created.

Higher than the + 195,000 expected.

And more than September.
Good for the country.
concordtom
movielover said:

concordtom said:

Unit2Sucks said:

movielover said:

What planet are you on?

- smaller government
- lower regulations
- secure southern border
- rule of law

Okay.
Good on you for being able to name some policies. Perhaps you are on the "other" portion of Republicans. I'll be glad to debate policies platforms with you. Maybe we'll agree on some, maybe we'll disagree on some. And that's where political discourse should exist.

My problem with the Republican establishment today, and so far with you, is that you fail to call out some of the Most Basic and Obvious problems with Donald Trump and Trumpism.

So, can you help me get beyond my mental blocker - call it TDS if you must - by agreeing with me on these points and condemning them?

1) trump tried to execute a bloodless coup to overthrow a fair election. The strategy was mostly entirely sloppy and a failure, but it was worked on for weeks and culminated by what we saw on Jan 6.

2) Trump was improper in trying to convince Brad Raffensburg to "find" 11k votes in Georgia.

3) Trump improperly possessed classified documents in Florida.

4) Trump has most likely committed tax fraud by possessing 2 sets of books - one for the bankers to acquire loans and one for the feds to pay less taxes. Do you understand and believe the extensive NYTimes reporting on this matter?

5) Trump is an adulterer, many times over.

6) Trump is adept at stating he knows more than experts in all fields, never makes mistakes, never is wrong. He claims he's the best, is super rich, and is the only one who can fix things. Surely, you can acknowledge that description fits him, I assume. But can you see what is so very flawed, wrong, with him as a so-called leader holding that opinion of himself?
Meanwhile, he's actually sloppy, undisciplined, and therefore makes massive mistakes left and right - both operationally and managerially for the institution.

I'll stop there. You can take them 1 by 1.
If we can agree that Trump is a scoundrel, that is, if we can agree upon FACTS and set aside the flaming torch that blinds me, then we might be able to discuss policies
concordtom
tequila4kapp said:

movielover said:

concordtom said:

Unit2Sucks said:

movielover said:

What planet are you on?

- smaller government
- lower regulations
- secure southern border
- rule of law
I would add Foreign Policy to the list. He preferred to use the US economy as a weapon / negotiating tool instead of military might.

----

He is personally a horrible human. The criticisms many on this board make have merit.

But he also happens to advocate a number of policies that are ….

Oh dear Lord!
Thank you!
A soul has arisen from the crowd of madness!

Shall we condemn Trump to the ash heap of history and move on with policy discussions rather than continue to swim in complete insanities???

Please, get RID of that MF and help save us!!!
Call a horse a horse.
Call a horse's ass a horse's ass.
Throw it in jail, and let's move on.

Please?
A man has been shot on 5th avenue. I need to see some justice, dammit!
tequila4kapp
concordtom said:

tequila4kapp said:

movielover said:

concordtom said:

Unit2Sucks said:

movielover said:

What planet are you on?

- smaller government
- lower regulations
- secure southern border
- rule of law

----

But he also happens to advocate a number of policies that are ….
Oh dear Lord!
Thank you!
A soul has arisen from the crowd of madness!

Shall we condemn Trump to the ash heap of history and move on with policy discussions rather than continue to swim in complete insanities???

Please, get RID of that MF and help save us!!!
Call a horse a horse.
Call a horse's ass a horse's ass.
Throw it in jail, and let's move on.

Please?
A man has been shot on 5th avenue. I need to see some justice, dammit!
So that's the conundrum. Surely you can see how people who favor those policies would see the current Democratic party as 180 degrees wrong/bad. It would be nice if some other human actually believed those policies (I am cynical - I think many are merely opportunistic politicians without core beliefs) and had the force of personality to win/hold the Presidency.
concordtom
You two fellas are pathetic.
You could not respond in kind to my offering.

Offer still is open.
concordtom
movielover said:

TDS? President Trump has been investigated multiple times, the most investigated man in history. Nada. Biden's a good man, who allegedly showered w a young girl?

You are throwing out there the accusation that Biden is a pedophile?

I think that violates BI policy about misinformation. Kyrie Irving was recently suspended for similar action.

POSTING POLICY
Posting on the forums

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly:
*False and/or defamatory
*Inaccurate

Speaking of which… Does anyone think ANY nba team is going to sign him for any amount ever again?
I'll say No.
oski003
concordtom said:

movielover said:

TDS? President Trump has been investigated multiple times, the most investigated man in history. Nada. Biden's a good man, who allegedly showered w a young girl?

I think that violates BI policy about misinformation. Kyrie Irving was recently suspended for similar action.

POSTING POLICY
Posting on the forums

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly:
*False and/or defamatory
*Inaccurate

Yes, Joe Biden allegedly showered with a young girl, his daughter, beyond toddler age. I am sorry that you don't like the accusation.
DiabloWags
concordtom said:

movielover said:

POSTING POLICY
Posting on the forums

*False and/or defamatory
*Inaccurate

Speaking of which… Does anyone think ANY nba team is going to sign him for any amount ever again?
I'll say No.

Why am I not surprised that this poster made such allegations?
I'm truly not.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

movielover said:

POSTING POLICY
Posting on the forums

*False and/or defamatory
*Inaccurate

Yes, Joe Biden allegedly showered with a young girl, his daughter, beyond toddler age. I am sorry that you don't like the accusation.

So, you think you can just throw out whatever allegation and be free of judgment by throwing out the word "allegedly"?

Let's have our lawyers weigh in on this.
Can I stand on an overpass and say "I heard movielover and oski003 are gay lovers who murder immigrants"?

How did that work out for Alex Jones?
How's it working out for Kyrie?

I don't think so.
Try and adopt some personal responsibility.
oski003
DiabloWags said:

concordtom said:

movielover said:

POSTING POLICY
Posting on the forums

*False and/or defamatory
*Inaccurate

I'll say No.

Why am I not surprised that this poster made such allegations?
I'm truly not.

I am not surprised that you are not surprised that the poster posted the allegations. I truly am not. Ashley Biden in "her" diary blames Joe's uncomfortable showers with her for her drug and sex addictions. It is troubling how messed up his family is (which he is a leader of), given his position as leader of our country.
oski003
concordtom said:

movielover said:

POSTING POLICY
Posting on the forums

*False and/or defamatory
*Inaccurate

I'll say No.

Kyrie Irving was suspended for tweeting an Anti-Semitic movie and then not outright apologizing and disavowing Anti-Semitism. He has since apologized even though it seems forced. He is stubborn. I hope the Lakers can now get him for cheap. He is a great player.

Two people were charged with selling stolen property (Ashley's diary). It seems to exist even though it may be in a swamp somewhere. Do you think the showering story is fabricated?
concordtom
oski003 said:

Two people were charged with selling stolen property (Ashley's diary). It definitely exists even though it may be in a swamp somewhere. Do you think the showering story is fabricated?

Please provide evidence rather than hearsay. Not that a diary was stolen, that an arrest occurred, but for the contents which support ML alluding to pedophilia.
tequila4kapp
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

Two people were charged with selling stolen property (Ashley's diary). It definitely exists even though it may be in a swamp somewhere. Do you think the showering story is fabricated?

Please provide evidence rather than hearsay. Not that a diary was stolen, that an arrest occurred, but for the contents which support ML alluding to pedophilia.
It has been a long time since I've seen it. Project Veritas was given or bought a copy of the diary, couldn't verify it with a 2nd source and returned it. The Feds raided Project Veritas anyway. Screen shots of that diary were / are available with a Google search. People can decide for themselves. (Here's a good summary: https://theintercept.com/2022/09/07/project-veritas-ashley-biden-diary-leak/)
First Page Last Page
Page 116 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.