Breaking News

977,692 Views | 11761 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by dajo9
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Murder charges dropped against individuals associated with death of longtime SF Investigator Jack Palladino.

I was close to being deposed by Jack in 1996 when he represented Ken Behring in a sexual harrassment allegation by his former secretary who claimed he french kissed her at a Xmas Party.

Lawsuit was settled just before tax changes occurred which would have taxed judgements.

https://abc7news.com/jack-palladino-investigator-murder-case-dropped-2021-sf-private-death-famous-detective/12763510/
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
movielover
DiabloWags said:

Murder charges dropped against individuals associated with death of longtime SF Investigator Jack Palladino.

I was close to being deposed by Jack in 1996 when he represented Ken Behring in a sexual harrassment allegation by his former secretary who claimed he french kissed her at a Xmas Party.

Lawsuit was settled just before tax changes occurred which would have taxed judgements.

https://abc7news.com/jack-palladino-investigator-murder-case-dropped-2021-sf-private-death-famous-detective/12763510/

Infamous investigator who allegedly protected Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein. He said his dossier on potential Clinton accusers was "30 chapters".

https://www.newsweek.com/harvey-weinstein-jack-palladino-hillary-clinton-investigator-706213?amp=1
movielover
bearister
No Evidence Ashley Biden Said She Feared Her Father 'Coming in the Shower' with Her | Snopes.com

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ashley-biden-diary-afraid/
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sonofabear51
Where is Patrick McGoohan? Calling number 6!
Start Slowly and taper off
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

You guys have only stolen the property of and invaded the privacy of two members of the Biden family. You need to step up your game if you want to establish the 1,000 year authoritarian theocracy and stuff like that.
DiabloWags
U.S. UNEMPLOYMENT RATE HITS A 54 YEAR LOW

3.4%

U.S. ECONOMY ADDS 517,000 JOBS in JANUARY.

Jobs report shows blowout 517,000 gain in U.S. employment in January - MarketWatch

movielover
This reminds me of the killer rabbit that attacked President Carter.

movielover
DiabloWags said:

3.4%

Jobs report shows blowout 517,000 gain in U.S. employment in January - MarketWatch

movielover
Another Conservative violently attacked (killed).

oski003
Nobody needs to participate in the labor force when everyone can make $100,000 per month on Only Fans.
okaydo
oski003 said:

Nobody needs to participate in the labor force when everyone can make $100,00 per month on Only Fans.

How do they live off of $100 a month?
movielover
From a Cal88 source: Caitlin Johnstone: War Machine vs. Balloons

https://twitter.com/Consortiumnews/status/1621826084416421888?s=20&t=FYVHUrrxnWj****VCOjXtA
okaydo
Unit2Sucks
movielover said:

From a Cal88 source: Caitlin Johnstone: War Machine vs. Balloons

https://twitter.com/Consortiumnews/status/1621826084416421888?s=20&t=FYVHUrrxnWj****VCOjXtA

She's an anti-US pro-Kremlin propagandist who is paid to write for RT.

Imagine if Russia had found it this easy to con conservative Americans and turn them against our interests during the Cold War?
chazzed
movielover said:

It doesn't get anymore emasculated than a Trump presidency:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattnovak/2023/02/04/yes-chinese-spy-balloons-flew-over-the-us-when-president-trump-was-in-office-too/amp/
WalterSobchak
oski003 said:

Nobody needs to participate in the labor force when everyone can make $100,000 per month on Only Fans.
LOL do you have to work hard to be so wrong on so many levels or does it just come naturally?
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/calegendsdonate/donate-football/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
Eastern Oregon Bear
chazzed said:

movielover said:

It doesn't get anymore emasculated than a Trump presidency:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattnovak/2023/02/04/yes-chinese-spy-balloons-flew-over-the-us-when-president-trump-was-in-office-too/amp/
Good story. I was surprised to see a Forbes story with such a negative view of Trump.
oski003
WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

LOL do you have to work hard to be so wrong on so many levels or does it just come naturally?

It is a joke. The only true part is that labor force participation is low. Wow.
WalterSobchak
oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

Everything you post is a joke. There's no way to discern which ones you know.

Like when you said Omar is responsible for a judicial decision she had nothing to do with. Joke. But were you joking?
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/calegendsdonate/donate-football/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
oski003
WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

Like when you said Omar is responsible for a judicial decision she had nothing to do with. Joke. But were you joking?

Your reading comprehension was poor. I never said Omar was responsible for a judicial decision. The democratic governor appointed a democratic judge who let a convicted multi-toddler rapist go free without even being designated a sex offender. The person on Twitter called it Omar's Minnesota. I could care less about that designation (or Rubio's Texas or Pelosi's California or whatever). You clearly had a triggered emotional response that is now carrying over to this topic. Get a grip.
WalterSobchak
oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

Your reading comprehension was poor. I never said Omar was responsible for a judicial decision. The democratic governor appointed a democratic judge who let a convicted multi-toddler rapist go free without even being designated a sex offender. The person on Twitter called it Omar's Minnesota. I could care less about that designation (or Rubio's Texas or Pelosi's California or whatever). You clearly had a triggered emotional response that is now carrying over to this topic. Get a grip.
So you didn't understand the joke. Got it.

movielover
DiabloWags said:

3.4%

BLS is playing with the numbers.

"[…] the number of full-time workers in March 2022 was 132.587 million. Fast forward to January 2023 when it was 132.577: that's right: total US full-time workers declined by 10K over a period of 10 months. Meanwhile, part-time workers soared from 25.908 million to 27.400 million, an increase of 1.492 million! So at least we know where the bulk of the increase in US labor came from in the past year: virtually no full-time jobs, and all part-time."
concordtom
movielover said:

DiabloWags said:

3.4%

BLS is playing with the numbers.

So when stats fall in favor of democrats, it's a lie, but when the GOP partisans get news in their favor, it's true?
Is that how it works?

I'm sorry, but you're attached to the lying bullhit party and have destroyed any credibility you may have once had.
concordtom
This is you trying to get my attention:

I'm sorry, I just can't hear you amidst all the nonsense clatter.
movielover
"Meanwhile, part-time workers soared from 25.908 million to 27.400 million, an increase of 1.492 million!"

BTW, election over, strategic oil reserve tapped, and now this:

USA Today: Gas prices have jumped for five straight weeks and are 'unlikely' to drop soon, experts say
movielover
movielover
DiabloWags
I can see from Concord Tom's "quote" that Movielover is once again spewing his delusional nonsense.

Apparently, the 3.4% unemployment number from BLS has been RIGGED.

I guess the 3.5% rate under Trump in September of 2019 was RIGGED too!

Bwhahahahahahahhaaaaaa!
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

I'm not sure what your point is as usual. Apparently the picture on the left is a stock picture and not the real event, but the video shows the older kid punching the 9 year old (he must be 75-100 pounds heavier) 8 or 10 times. Are you defending that?
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

I'm not sure what your point is as usual. Apparently the picture on the left is a stock picture and not the real event, but the video shows the older kid punching the 9 year old (he must be 75-100 pounds heavier) 8 or 10 times. Are you defending that?

Did you take a minute and figure it out? It is self-explanatory. One is the media depiction of events. The other is an accurate depiction of events.
movielover
Trevor Noah on thr Grammys: "Unlike our Government, the Grammys can keep information Confidential."
WalterSobchak
"media depiction of events"

LOL

movielover
WalterSobchak said:

LOL

Yes, liberal 'journalists' inserting depictions of white males, when the perps are actually POC.
WalterSobchak
movielover said:

WalterSobchak said:

LOL

Yes, liberal 'journalists' inserting depictions of white males, when the perps are actually POC.
You're getting in on the jokes now too? When do you guys drop your Netflix special?

(Stock photos aren't "depictions" silly rabbit.)

First Page Last Page
Page 139 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.