Breaking News

974,970 Views | 11746 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by movielover
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Compton takeover sideshow this week leads to six businesses looted; previous street takeover led to family tragedy. Takeovers now violent, residents ask for tougher measures. They better stay away from the Korean shops.

concordtom
Big C said:

I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall, watching an incompetent from the Trump/Giuliani team booking Four Seasons Total Lanscaping for their press conference, thinking it was a Four Seasons hotel! A classic moment!

The part I'd want to see is not the incompetent doing the booking, but the look on Rudy's face when he first realized it wasn't the hotel.

Was it as they were driving up, "where the F are we?"

Was it in an office 30 minutes beforehand and too late to change?

Whatever it was, that would have been classic!

"Okay, never mind, we're doing it here!!!
The thing is still on!"

concordtom
BearHunter said:

How can you go wrong with pepperoni?

DNA sample!!!
Paternity material.
movielover
Holdup at Flemings in Walnut Creek; $100,000 in jewelry/ Rolex stolen in the robbery.

"News 24-680 broke the story who reported, three to four Hispanic men with "AR-style" rifles struck in the area of Flemings Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar."

https://news24-680.com/2023/04/21/armed-robbery-in-downtown-walnut-creek-friday/?fbclid=IwAR22mbbqWzD3qvGR4cDs-sjgLUVGVqFiBb3slnhRDQoad33C59epr2FAs-4&embedded_webview=true

https://contracosta.news/2023/04/22/100k-in-jewelry-stolen-during-walnut-creek-armed-robbery/
bearister
I'm wondering if I should downgrade to a cheaper Casio wristwatch. Mine cost $20. They cased that dude. They didn't "happen upon him."
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
I guess the tech bros can only wear their bling in Blackhawk, Ross and wine country. Until the Sinaloa bros start doing this in Slonoma.
BearHunter

It's nice to see many students at Berkeley are still Pro-USA.
AunBear89
How is being pro fascist being pro USA?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
movielover
People: Meghan Markle Wrote Personal Letter to King Charles About Unconscious Bias in Royal Family: Report
bearister
What U.S., other countries spent on their militaries in 2022

https://www.axios.com/2023/04/24/global-military-spending-2022-us-china-russia-list
movielover
Tucker Carlson out at Fox. One of their best. I'm sure they'll soon hack Maria Bartiromo.
MinotStateBeav
movielover said:

Tucker Carlson out at Fox. One of their best. I'm sure they'll soon hack Maria Bartiromo.
Isn't Lemonhead out at CNN too?
DiabloWags
movielover said:

I used to be friends with Maria when she was at CNBC. She became a total whack job. She wasnt always like that.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
MinotStateBeav
DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

I used to be friends with Maria when she was at CNBC. She became a total whack job. She wasnt always like that.

ie You kept trying to hit on her and she told you to get away from her. Nobody blames her. You were giving off major Manson Lamps.
concordtom
movielover said:

Hopefully Hannity too.
I hate that MF!
concordtom
DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

I saw her once on the floor of the NYSE.
I agree, she's totally different than 20 years ago.

She's made me think that all the CNBC reporting back in the day was in the bag BS, too.
Sunshine pumpers working for the big investment banks' interests.

Erin Burnett > the money honey every day of the week !
movielover
DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

Was this after cocktails with Gary Cohn?
movielover
Shipwreckedcrew.substack.com
@shipwreckedcrew

"CNN is run by some very savvy media folks now.

"My guess is they offer Tucker a large contract and the slot right behind Anderson Cooper."

SWC is a former DOJ attorney now representing J6 defendants.

Tucker is the #1 show in America; CNN would transform overnight.

Meanwhile, the liberal trust fund children of Murdoch just tanked their stock value. Their ratings will drop this quarter and next. They were censoring him, only allowed one night's tape from J6.
concordtom
Pfft
You guys are clowns.
I'm surprised nobody has yet posted the RFKj tweet trying to flip the narrative on Tucker's firing.

Come on, now! Step up your game!!
movielover
DiabloWags
movielover said:

DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

Was this after cocktails with Gary Cohn?

Looks like you got "triggered" again.
Was it a slow day at the Car Wash?
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
Big C
movielover said:

What a pathetic take on a "problem" that is hardly evening happening and hardly ever will. There will be isolated cases and the demagogues will seek them out and amplify them to try and make ignorant people think it's some big problem.
Unit2Sucks
Big C said:

movielover said:

What a pathetic take on a "problem" that is hardly evening happening and hardly ever will.
The only reason these people even watch women's sports is to ogle teenagers. If I'm being charitable I would say it's to make them child brides but that's a smaller subset.

Same people who have long opposed Title IX and don't believe women's sports should even exist because they think women should be at home making babies rather than in school or pursuing their own interests.

I find it hilarious that after spending decades opposing women's sports they now claim to save them. It just turns out that their transphobia exceeds their misogyny.

bearister

They boy and the photographer involved in this debasement of Stephen Miller are still missing and the case is cold.

movielover
Generalize much? Laughable.

I have empathy for people who are so confused emotionally and sexually that they want to change some of their natural plumbing, or present to be the opposite gender. The surgeries sound barbaric. Adults can choose their own path. Detransitioner Chloe Cole said she never realized how dramatically her dating pool would shrink, and her perception was that she'd be left with dating those who were after a sexual fetish.

Teens and pre teens are another universe. Clinical pschologists claim many children grow out of these 'trans' feelings, some / many choosing to live their life as gay or lesbian. Many adults have serious problems with suggesting life-altering surgeries and drugs to children who haven't gone through puberty or adolescence, let alone full brain development (25 years of age?).

Social media apparently plays a huge role, and this explosion also apparently happened during the critical Covid isolation years.

The research is allegedly thin and inconclusive, and many of those suffering from gender dysphoria lead chaotic, unstable lives.

Most Americans don't want their teenage girls sharing lockerooms with transvestites / Trans/ confused individuals. Maybe a third league is in order.
bearister
Unit2Sucks
movielover said:

Generalize much? Laughable.

I have empathy for people who are so confused emotionally and sexually that they want to change some of their natural plumbing, or present to be the opposite gender. The surgeries sound barbaric. Adults can choose their own path. Detransitioner Chloe Cole said she never realized how dramatically her dating pool would shrink, and her perception was that she'd be left with dating those who were after a sexual fetish.

Teens and pre teens are another universe. Clinical pschologists claim many children grow out of these 'trans' feelings, some / many choosing to live their life as gay or lesbian. Many adults have serious problems with suggesting life-altering surgeries and drugs to children who haven't gone through puberty or adolescence, let alone full brain development (25 years of age?).

Social media apparently plays a huge role, and this explosion also apparently happened during the critical Covid isolation years.

The research is allegedly thin and inconclusive, and many of those suffering from gender dysphoria lead chaotic, unstable lives.

Most Americans don't want their teenage girls sharing lockerooms with transvestites / Trans/ confused individuals. Maybe a third league is in order.

You responded with a transphobic off topic rant to my statement that opposition to trans people in sports has nothing to do with protecting women's sports (which you don't care about) and everything to do with transphobia.

You couldn't care less about protecting women's sports but you are happy to take this opportunity to bash trans people.

Thanks for proving my point.
movielover
Unit2Sucks said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

What a pathetic take on a "problem" that is hardly evening happening and hardly ever will.
The only reason these people even watch women's sports is to ogle teenagers. If I'm being charitable I would say it's to make them child brides but that's a smaller subset.

Same people who have long opposed Title IX and don't believe women's sports should even exist because they think women should be at home making babies rather than in school or pursuing their own interests.

I find it hilarious that after spending decades opposing women's sports they now claim to save them. It just turns out that their transphobia exceeds their misogyny.

Let me rephrase for clarity. Dim. And delusional.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

It's concerning that you state that "the only reason these people even watch women's sports is to ogle teenagers.". There are plenty of reasons. Women's soccer is great to watch. I took my daughter to see an NWSL game recently. We went to a women's college game this past season. Most of the women I have dated (and the one I married) played high level sports. Are you some kind of sicko projecting gross thoughts onto others and validating them because there are some perverts in a country of 332 million people?
movielover
So much wrong with that post. I enjoy some women's basketball, especially some games I caught in the tourney this year. Ball movement, seemless passing, and deep 3 point shooting. I've always enjoyed women's athletics at the Olympics.
movielover
Unit2Sucks
movielover said:

So much wrong with that post. I enjoy some women's basketball, especially some games I caught in the tourney this year. Ball movement, seemless passing, and deep 3 point shooting. I've always enjoyed women's athletics at the Olympics.
Plenty of your anti-woke loser compatriots disagree.

movielover
Black Rock is a major player in the Biden / Rice (Obama) White House.

calbear93
movielover said:

Other than in proxy voting position on corporate governance matters, Blackrock is a passive investor. I doubt the Twitter poster even bothered to check whether Blackrock filed 13D vs 13G. If they own more than 5% and plan to exert control, they couldn't file 13G like they usually do. That was an extremely dumb Tweet by someone who understands nothing about institutional investors but pretend to know because having a Twitter account means one is an expert in everything. ML, I would suggest you take these tweets with a grain of salt.
Unit2Sucks
movielover said:

Figured it out lol? Anyone who isn't a raging moron knows that Blackrock runs mutual funds and ETFs and that their "ownership" doesn't mean anything. And that "ownership" is a mix of Fox's non-voting A shares and B shares, which means even if those holdings were actually on the balance sheet and under Blackrock's voting control wouldn't amount to control of the actual business, because the Murdochs control 43% of the voting stock on their own. This settlement had absolutely no connection to Blackrock and only the dumbest of the dumb would fail to understand why.

But beyond that, Dominion is private and 76% held by Staple Street Capital so I highly doubt Blackrock funds are invested in it.

This is why you've been so easy to radicalize - you have almost no grasp on basic facts and will believe anything you read if it's anti America.

This is why Putin has been so successful in subverting the worst americans - they crave anything they can to attack the country that has given them everything.
First Page Last Page
Page 163 of 336

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.