Breaking News

974,868 Views | 11746 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by movielover
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

movielover said:

Black Rock is a major player in the Biden / Rice (Obama) White House.

Figured it out lol? Anyone who isn't a raging moron knows that Blackrock runs mutual funds and ETFs and that their "ownership" doesn't mean anything.

But beyond that, Dominion is private and 76% held by Staple Street Capital so I highly doubt Blackrock funds are invested in it.

This is why you've been so easy to radicalize - you have almost no grasp on basic facts and will believe anything you read if it's anti America.

This is why Putin has been so successful in subverting the worst americans - they crave anything they can to attack the country that has given them everything.

In all fairness, you think that men who oppose trans women (biological men) in collegiate women's sports do so because they want to ogle young girls. These ignorant posts seem to result from extreme tribalism.
sycasey
calbear93 said:

movielover said:

Other than in proxy voting position on corporate governance matters, Blackrock is a passive investor. I doubt the Twitter poster even bothered to check whether Blackrock filed 13D vs 13G. If they own more than 5% and plan to exert control, they couldn't file 13G like they usually do. That was an extremely dumb Tweet by someone who understands nothing about institutional investors but pretend to know because having a Twitter account means one is an expert in everything. ML, I would suggest you take these tweets with a grain of salt.
If you can't trust Catturd, who can you trust?
BearHunter
movielover said:

Susan Rice is gone.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/susan-rice-step-bidens-domestic-policy-chief-rcna80654
calbear93
sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

Other than in proxy voting position on corporate governance matters, Blackrock is a passive investor. I doubt the Twitter poster even bothered to check whether Blackrock filed 13D vs 13G. If they own more than 5% and plan to exert control, they couldn't file 13G like they usually do. That was an extremely dumb Tweet by someone who understands nothing about institutional investors but pretend to know because having a Twitter account means one is an expert in everything. ML, I would suggest you take these tweets with a grain of salt.
If you can't trust Catturd, who can you trust?
I found horse**** to be a bit more reliable.
BearHunter

CNN, the most trusted name in news.
bearister
….more trusted than Fox News, until it writes a check north of $800B, anyway.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
calbear93
bearister said:

That's a low bar. CNN may be a bit more trustworthy, but still a good example of why media cannot be trusted.

I know the right hates it, but I still prefer NYT. I know the left hates it, but I prefer WSJ over CNN.
sycasey
calbear93 said:

bearister said:

That's a low bar. CNN may be a bit more trustworthy, but still a good example of why media cannot be trusted.

I know the right hates it, but I still prefer NYT. I know the left hates it, but I prefer WSJ over CNN.
Cable TV news in general is a wasteland (and a dying industry).
calbear93
sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

bearister said:

Agree.
movielover
movielover
Equalizer visits Italy.

movielover
Safety ambassadors in West Hollywood.

concordtom
sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

bearister said:

How's that?
Are we reduced to swipeable memes?
oski003
movielover said:

Safety ambassadors in West Hollywood.

This is tough. It is very hard to recruit police officers thanks to the pervasive attitudes demonstrated by posters in Today in Cops. Society used to consider being a police officer a noble job. Now, you are stigmatized by those radicalized via Tik Tok . Yes, there are bad officers out there and good officers who make bad choices.
movielover
When I travel through Oakland now, it almost looks like a Mad Maxx movie. It seemed in the past there were sections which were poor, but not what we see today. Trash everywhere, graffiti EVERYWHERE ... On top of the graffit on buildings and fences, its on lamp posts, mail boxes, trash cans. Trash everywhere. I stop at a Vietnamese place out on International Blvd and there is graffiti above the awnings on the brick buildings, everywhere imaginable. The curb has graffiti. It just seems like complete lawlessness and lack of order.

I believe Oakland and San Francisco are each hundreds of officers short.

It seems some of the graffiti in Oakland's Chinatown and The Mission (SF) multiplied during Covid lockdowns. I'm sick for the shop owners.
movielover
Who didn't see this coming.

Haloski
movielover said:

In case you're wondering, this post is more evidence that you (like many of us here, including myself at times) are indeed part of the problem. It wouldn't have been difficult for you to have verified things before hitting the submit button, but because the information aligned with what you felt to be true, you just rubber stamped it. Please correct me if I'm wrong and you did actually look into this stuff.

You need to be better. We need to be better.

Be better.
movielover
Please tell me you're aware of BlackRocks significant presence in the White House.
movielover
Compliant state media spoon feeding our installed President.

Recall those long pressers where President Trump would answer angry gotcha questions from the press out on the WH driveway? Mumbles can't answer a few simple questions.

Haloski
movielover said:

Please tell me you're aware of Black Rocks significant presence in the White House.

I am aware of the presence of private equity everywhere, and it's not great at all. If you're naive enough to think it hasn't been a problem across all recent administrations and want to make it a divisive issue, that's on you.

Please tell me that you can also respond in kind and admit to being wrong with your post. You can do it! (unless, of course, you're not allowed to for some odd reason)

Be better.
movielover
Nothing salvageable. They don't solve problems, they destroy... inner cities, communities, education.

Haloski
movielover said:

Please tell me you're aware of Black Rocks significant presence in the White House.

Can you go ahead and admit your post contained misinformation that you were quite literally blinded to?

Question more.

Be better.
movielover
Cal88
movielover said:

Nothing salvageable. They don't solve problems, they destroy... inner cities, communities, education.

Stunning piece.

RIP Belafonte, they don't make them like they used to.
Cal88
Haloski said:

movielover said:

Can you go ahead and admit your post contained misinformation that you were quite literally blinded to?

Question more.

Be better.

The role and influence of actors like Blackrock in the political process is far from benign, as you're trying to characterize it. It is also much bigger than it was decades ago, you'd have to go back all the way to the Rockefeller monopoly days and the roaring 20s for that level of Wall Street influence over the political process. Blackrock is bigger than the combined GDPs of Japan and Germany, they are a mind-boggling economic force, from which their political influence flows.
movielover
They manage Trillions of dollars? ... and literally the White House.
movielover
Gateway Pundit: Update: Mexican National Accused of Gunning Down Five People in Texas Identified Police Say Suspect was Drunk

Four victims from Honduras.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/update-mexican-national-accused-of-gunning-down-five-people-in-texas-identified-police-say-suspect-was-drunk/
Big C
movielover said:

When I travel through Oakland now, it almost looks like a Mad Maxx movie. It seemed in the past there were sections which were poor, but not what we see today. Trash everywhere, graffiti EVERYWHERE ... On top of the graffit on buildings and fences, its on lamp posts, mail boxes, trash cans. Trash everywhere. I stop at a Vietnamese place out on International Blvd and there is graffiti above the awnings on the brick buildings, everywhere imaginable. The curb has graffiti. It just seems like complete lawlessness and lack of order.

It seems some of the graffiti in Oakland's Chinatown and The Mission (SF) multiplied during Covid lockdowns. I'm sick for the shop owners.

It's amazing that Oakland real estate and rent prices are still so high. If only a couple of hundred thousand people would read the above post, they would realize they are living in crap... "EVERYWHERE". They just don't seem to realize it. Sad.

Wake up, sheeple of Oakland!
oski003
Big C said:

movielover said:

It's amazing that Oakland real estate and rent prices are still so high. If only a couple of hundred thousand people would read the above post, they would realize they are living in crap... "EVERYWHERE". They just don't seem to know it. Sad.

The geography and weather of southern California up to the bay area is absolutely incredible. Nobody would live in these conditions if it was the middle of the Midwest.
dajo9
oski003 said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

It's amazing that Oakland real estate and rent prices are still so high. If only a couple of hundred thousand people would read the above post, they would realize they are living in crap... "EVERYWHERE". They just don't seem to know it. Sad.

The geography and weather of southern California up to the bay area is absolutely incredible. Nobody would live in these conditions if it was the middle of the Midwest.

Yes, there are no bad neighborhoods in the Midwest
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

Why do you call the people of Chicago, Kansas City, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Cleveland, etc. nobodies?
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

oski003 said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

Why do you call the people of Chicago, Kansas City, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Cleveland, etc. nobodies?

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/01/634626538/san-francisco-squalor-city-streets-strewn-with-trash-needles-and-human-feces#:~:text=San%20Francisco's%20streets%20are%20so,on%20the%20majority%20of%20streets.

"San Francisco's streets are so filthy that at least one infectious disease expert has compared the city to some of the dirtiest slums in the world.

The NBC Bay Area Investigative Unit surveyed 153 blocks of the city in February, finding giant mounds of trash and food on the majority of streets. At least 100 discarded needles and more than 300 piles of human feces were also found in downtown San Francisco, according to the report."

I didn't realize the other cities you mentioned has as much per capita filth as Oakland and San Fran.

MinotStateBeav
Breaking News: Man with most votes in history and Commander in Chief

Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

oski003 said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/01/634626538/san-francisco-squalor-city-streets-strewn-with-trash-needles-and-human-feces#:~:text=San%20Francisco's%20streets%20are%20so,on%20the%20majority%20of%20streets.

"San Francisco's streets are so filthy that at least one infectious disease expert has compared the city to some of the dirtiest slums in the world.

The NBC Bay Area Investigative Unit surveyed 153 blocks of the city in February, finding giant mounds of trash and food on the majority of streets. At least 100 discarded needles and more than 300 piles of human feces were also found in downtown San Francisco, according to the report."

I didn't realize the other cities you mentioned has as much per capita filth as Oakland and San Fran.
Has there been investigative reporting about other cities? I haven't been to the Bay Area in about 15 years, so I have no current knowledge, but I also know the right wing media has made the Bay Area their whipping boy in recent years, so I've tended to attribute a large amount of bias to the reports. I also suspect it's probably a tiny fraction of the area in the city having those problems. That said, I've been to East St. Louis and other near third world hellholes around St. Louis and I can't believe San Francisco or Oakland are in those kinds of conditions.
movielover
Biden can't answer school children's simple questions.

First Page Last Page
Page 164 of 336

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.