Breaking News

975,050 Views | 11747 Replies | Last: 26 min ago by movielover
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The prosecutor is being accused of burying exonerating evidence. Her co counsel resigned during the motion to dismiss.

She could face disbarment, criminal charges and civil liability…..but I think Baldwin wants to move on and so no way he sues.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Big C
bear2034 said:

Big C said:

sycasey said:

The Baldwin case always seemed very flimsy and I was surprised when it got raised again. Looks like this is the end of it.

If Trump gets reelected, Baldwin will end up in Guantanamo in a cell next to HRC, George Soros and concordtom.

Understandable but what did George Soros do?

I'm not even 100% sure who George Soros is, but just going by what you people say, what didn't he do?

My understanding is that he is some guy -- real or mythical -- who represents the billionaire, elite, Jewish, internationalist cabal that is the devil incarnate for the American right wing. Do I have my "facts" straight?
movielover
He's a troll who funds radical Progressive causes, including local radical Progressive soft-on-crime DAs. Allegedly economically hammered up to 14 countries. His son Alex, the heir, will marry HRC's left hand woman - Huma.
sycasey
Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

sycasey said:

The Baldwin case always seemed very flimsy and I was surprised when it got raised again. Looks like this is the end of it.

If Trump gets reelected, Baldwin will end up in Guantanamo in a cell next to HRC, George Soros and concordtom.

I'm not even 100% sure who George Soros is, but just going by what you people say, what didn't he do?

My understanding is that he is some guy -- real or mythical -- who represents the billionaire, elite, Jewish, internationalist cabal that is the devil incarnate for the American right wing. Do I have my facts straight?

He's a rich guy who donates to Democrats. That's it.
Big C
movielover said:

He's a troll who funds radical Progressive causes, including local radical Progressive soft-on-crime DAs. Allegedly economically hammered up to 14 countries. His son Alex, the heir, will marry HRC's left hand woman - Huma.

So yes, I had my facts straight. Thanks. Okay, I didn't mention the part about him backing Hillary's pedo-pizza parlor with his "ethnic financing expertise", but that was implied.
MinotStateBeav
sycasey said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

sycasey said:

My understanding is that he is some guy -- real or mythical -- who represents the billionaire, elite, Jewish, internationalist cabal that is the devil incarnate for the American right wing. Do I have my facts straight?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "That's it" You lose all credibility when you just flat out lie.
dajo9
MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

sycasey said:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "That's it" You lose all credibility when you just flat out lie.

Yeah, he's Jewish also
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
movielover
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

movielover
So folks who take 'rigorous' social work classes can't pass a multiple choice test.

bear2034
Big C said:

My understanding is that he is some guy -- real or mythical -- who represents the billionaire, elite, Jewish, internationalist cabal that is the devil incarnate for the American right wing. Do I have my "facts" straight?

Correct.
bear2034
sycasey said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

sycasey said:

Soros likes supporting District Attorneys who are unpopular even among Democrats:

Boudin (S.F.) <--recalled
Gascon (L.A.)
Bragg (N.Y)
Price (Alameda) <--bearister's favorite

12 Soros-backed prosecutors left office in the past year, nonprofit says (katv.com)
George Soros's Prosecutors Wage War on Law and Order | The Heritage Foundation
bear2034

Breaking: Gunshots heard at Trump rally. Trump rushed off stage.
sycasey
Jeezus.
movielover

Cal88
Several shots fired, hopefully no one was killed.
Big C
movielover said:

"They"?
movielover
One bystander took a head shot, and is dead. Shooter also killed.

movielover
Hypocrite Biden will give a political address, but he has denied RFK Jr. Secret Service protection for over a year.

movielover
bear2034

Check this out. It looks like the Secret Service already spotted the shooter while Trump was speaking moments before the shooter fired.
movielover
Indeed. And did nothing.

movielover
Secret Service head is a possible DEI hire.

Big C

We can always count on one poster here for the absolute most politically partisan takes on everything.

"Thanks" / No thanks
bearister
Big C

Succinctly put, bearister.
movielover
bearister
movielover said:

One bystander took a head shot, and is dead. Shooter also killed.

Please. Don't even let this get started:

The times Trump has advocated for violence

https://www.axios.com/2022/05/02/trump-call-violence-presidency

'No Blame?' ABC News finds 54 cases invoking 'Trump' in connection with violence, threats, alleged assaults. - ABC News

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/blame-abc-news-finds-17-cases-invoking-trump/story?id=58912889

"Over the past two weeks, Donald Trump said shoplifters should be immediately shot, suggested the United States' top general be executed and mocked a political opponent's husband who was beaten with a hammer."
https://apnews.com/article/trump-violent-rhetoric-retribution-authoritarians-2024-39e090680a33c0869312e79bcef106e8

"Former President Donald Trump said in a new interview with Time magazine that he doesn't think there will be political violence around the 2024 election because he believes he'll win but that it "always depends on the fairness of an election."
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna149981
MinotStateBeav
movielover said:

Unfair take, we have no clue what they saw. To me it looked like he was scanning, and just as he heard the first shot, he locked in and fired. I actually think it's pretty impressive. From what I understand the inner perimeter of the event was well staffed, but they didn't have many resources outside. I know Trumps campaign asked for more SS resources and were denied. The head of the SS might be in hot water soon.
movielover
She has promoted unfit and unqualified DEI recruits.

dajo9
movielover said:

She has promoted unfit and unqualified DEI recruits.

Do you think the Republican shooter was encouraged to shoot Trump by Republican Rick Wilson?
sycasey
Might be more information to come out, but for now it looks to me like the shooter was generally disturbed/radicalized but not specifically leftist.

Plenty of young people are like this. Constantly shifting beliefs based on whatever political material they come across. Most of them not about to go out and shoot someone, of course.
dajo9
sycasey said:

Might be more information to come out, but for now it looks to me like the shooter was generally disturbed/radicalized but not specifically leftist.

Plenty of young people are like this. Constantly shifting beliefs based on whatever political material they come across. Most of them not about to go out and shoot someone, of course.

Might want to reconsider the shifting beliefs Act Blue donor part. We'll see but there is more than one Thomas Crooks.

The shooter seems like a pro gun Republican. I'm sure we'll find out more.
https://www.threads.net/@blueinredal/post/C9aYAOqO9_u/?xmt=AQGzxTECZVkbK21PrKJwEKllGsHgm3Dv9dHLDquhyrxe6w
sycasey
dajo9 said:

sycasey said:

Might want to reconsider the shifting beliefs Act Blue donor part. We'll see but there is more than one Thomas Crooks.

The shooter seems like a pro gun Republican. I'm sure we'll find out more.
https://www.threads.net/@blueinredal/post/C9aYAOqO9_u/?xmt=AQGzxTECZVkbK21PrKJwEKllGsHgm3Dv9dHLDquhyrxe6w
The ZIP code on the donation is 15102, though. That's Bethel Park.

For now I'm assuming it's the same guy, but maybe we'll learn more.
movielover
movielover
First Page Last Page
Page 314 of 336

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.