Breaking News

974,487 Views | 11743 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by dajo9
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Blind Midgets.

It appears that law enforcement agencies are trying to pin blame on the other guys.

Since Jill Biden appears to be acting POTUS, did she pull some SS staff off of Trump's rally to cover her speech? Did Obama have three chicks on his SS staff (at one time)?
Big C
movielover said:

The Blind Midgets.

It appears that law enforcement agencies are trying to pin blame on the other guys.

Since Jill Biden appears to be acting POTUS, did she pull some SS staff off of Trump's rally to cover her speech? Did Obama have three chick's on his SS staff (at one time)?

Another stellar contribution: You're coming across almost statesman-like today! Just a couple minor suggestions to get even better...

- watch those unnecessary apostrophes (only used for possession and contractions)
- didn't I read from one of you people that Obama would've preferred only "manly men" guarding him? (heh heh... )

Lawfare, baby!
movielover
How many in depth one-on-one sessions have Obama and Clooney had?

Talk about Ebony & Ivory!
movielover
Things get more disturbing.

Butler, PA: "Channel 11 news uncovered dramatic new details Monday in the moments leading up to the assassination attempt on former president Donald Trump. According to multiple law enforcement sources, Thomas Crooks was spotted by law enforcement on a roof nearly 30 minutes before shots were fired that injured Trump, killed a former fire chief, and injured two others in the crowd."

He was also called in as a suspicious person.
movielover
Wow.

movielover
Edit
Big C
movielover said:

How many in depth one-on-one sessions have Obama and Clooney had?

Talk about Ebony & Ivory!

Wow, if only Vance hadn't snagged that spot on the ticket today! Still, I'm pretty sure there will be an important post for you, come January. If you had your choice, which country* would you like to be ambassador to?

* can't be US... doesn't work that way
Big C
movielover said:

Edit

Color me curious: You kept your classy "Ebony & Ivory" post up, but this one had to go. Must've been amazing!
movielover
concordtom
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Big C said:

He's in a good place now. It's pretty hard to charge an avuncular, cuddly survivor of an assassination attempt with felonies for anything. He just might be President again for as long as he wants the job.

While I used to think of myself as something of an altruistic ideologue, I'm now considering if I maybe want to embrace MAGA for self-advancement and self-preservation.
As a government employee, I'm considering embracing MAGA as a path to job security.

So long as it doesn't involve rounding up ethnic groups…

Oh, wait, there IS no movement if it doesn't involve ethnic groups.
concordtom
Big C said:

movielover said:

The Blind Midgets.

Since Jill Biden appears to be acting POTUS, did she pull some SS staff off of Trump's rally to cover her speech? Did Obama have three chick's on his SS staff (at one time)?

Another stellar contribution: You're coming across almost statesman-like today! Just a couple minor suggestions to get even better...

- watch those unnecessary apostrophes (only used for possession and contractions)
- didn't I read from one of you people that Obama would've preferred only "manly men" guarding him? (heh heh... )

Lawfare, baby!

Who you calling "you people"???!!!
dajo9
If Project 2025 kicks in and they seek to turnover huge portions of the executive bureaucracy I sure hope they'll be prepared for the deluge of resumes they'll receive from millions of liberals across the country to sort through.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
tequila4kapp
movielover said:

Butler, PA: "Channel 11 news uncovered dramatic new details Monday in the moments leading up to the assassination attempt on former president Donald Trump. According to multiple law enforcement sources, Thomas Crooks was spotted by law enforcement on a roof nearly 30 minutes before shots were fired that injured Trump, killed a former fire chief, and injured two others in the crowd."

There are now reports that some local LEO / Sniper team was supposed to be on the roof but were inside the building instead, potentially - but not confirmed - because it was too hot.

The Secret Service's delay in firing on the shooting was due to confusion. They expected the local Sniper team on the roof and weren't sure if they were looking at an LEO sniper or a shooter.

The roof was inaccessible without a ladder; after the shooting a ladder was seen leaning against the building.

A LEO stood on another LEO's shoulders to scan the roof. The shooter turned and pointed the weapon at him. LEO ducked under the roof line to avoid being shot. It is unclear how in the world we get from that to shots fired without shooter being called in and action taken.
movielover
bear2034

BREAKING: Senator Bob Menendez CONVICTED ON ALL CHARGES in Bribery and Corruption Scheme.
It's Chuck Schumer's move now.
Big C
concordtom said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

The Blind Midgets.

Lawfare, baby!

those people
concordtom
tequila4kapp said:

movielover said:

There are now reports that some local LEO / Sniper team was supposed to be on the roof but were inside the building instead, potentially - but not confirmed - because it was too hot.

Thank you for this most excellent reporting!
I just KNEW it was a deep state operation, at Joe Biden's insistence!

Lucky for him the SCOTUS has granted immunity for this "official act".
concordtom
dajo9 said:

If Project 2025 kicks in and they seek to turnover huge portions of the executive bureaucracy I sure hope they'll be prepared for the deluge of resumes they'll receive from millions of liberals across the country to sort through.

Relatively easy.
Affix photo to cover of application.
movielover
bear2034
Did Washington Post journalist, Max Boot, write for the Daily Cal? He wrote a piece entitled, "Here are 18 reasons why Donald Trump could be a Russian Asset."

Well, his wife was just indicted for being an unregistered foreign agent.
movielover
Patch: Masked Men Break Into Cars, Homes In Danville: Police
Danville police said that suspects broke into 8 cars, and used garage clickers to get into at least 5 homes. The suspects remain at-large.

"Resident Mike Pawlawski told the outlets that a few minutes later, three suspects came into his garage with hoodies. They broke into his cars, stole several of his knives, and used the garage clicker to get inside. Pawlawski said he chased them away and called the police. Police chased the suspects, but stopped once they reached an area that does not allow chases...."

What area disallows chases? Antioch?

movielover
tequila4kapp
concordtom said:

tequila4kapp said:

Thank you for this most excellent reporting!
I just KNEW it was a deep state operation, at Joe Biden's insistence!

Lucky for him the SCOTUS has granted immunity for this "official act".
I'm not exactly sure why you are coming at me like this. I don't believe I've said a word about a deep state operation. IF it is true that local sniper LEO's were off the roof because of heat ... that sounds like human incompetence.
movielover
concordtom
Big C said:

concordtom said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

The Blind Midgets.

Lawfare, baby!

those people

Oh, them?
movielover
Another repeat DEI flop.

Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Another repeat DEI flop.

Do you really want some outsider trying to correct a programming fiasco at a private company? I thought you guys wanted government regulators to keep their hands off business and get out of the way. Let the private sector find the most efficient way of conducting their business, etc.

I'm also not sure what DEI has to do with this, but I'm also not sure I want to have your tortured logic explained.
movielover
Cal88
movielover said:

Whitmer is a lying, lowlife hack, her career beyond Lansing is toast.
Cal88

movielover said:

Another repeat DEI flop.

Do you really want some outsider trying to correct a programming fiasco at a private company? I thought you guys wanted government regulators to keep their hands off business and get out of the way. Let the private sector find the most efficient way of conducting their business, etc.

I'm also not sure what DEI has to do with this, but I'm also not sure I want to have your tortured logic explained.

Crowdstrike is not exactly "the private sector", they are part of the Blob. That is the main reason they suck, they are not some company that rose through merit in the marketplace, it is a political tool.
MinotStateBeav
Cal88 said:

movielover said:

Another repeat DEI flop.

Crowdstrike is not exactly "the private sector", they are part of the Blob. That is the main reason they suck, they are not some company that rose through merit in the marketplace, it is a political tool.

bearister
Who is the next chump that is going to write Dominion a check for $787,000,000 for defamation in connection with the 2024 Election?

*For a guy who allegedly has the POTUS trophy in the case already, the tRump advance team is sure laying a lot of pipe explaining how the 2024 Election is going to get stolen from him. Pathetic and laughable. Mark my words, if tRump loses and incites Insurrection Redux, no cops are getting hurt this time.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
calpoly
bearister said:

Who is the next chump going to be to write Dominion a check for $787,000,000 for defamation in connection with the 2024 Election?

*For a guy who allegedly has the POTUS trophy in the case already, the tRump advance team is sure laying a lot of pipe explaining how the 2024 Election is going to get stolen from him.
003, cal88, Minot, tequila, movielover, ...except their net worth is probably $788.00.
bear2034
movielover said:

The FBI agent in charge of the Whitmer investigation was head of the Detroit field office. He relocated to the DC field office right before J6.
Big C

We are just lucky to be able to live in a country where we have something like "Catturd" that can lead us to the truth. I hope that -- some time before the election -- it can debunk all the rock solid evidence going around that Putin is holding onto a "pee tape", starring Donald J. Trump. Not that this would prevent any of the RNC-goers from voting Trump, but it may cause a few of the last of the swing voters to take pause, ya never know.
First Page Last Page
Page 316 of 336

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.