Breaking News

978,895 Views | 11767 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by movielover
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MinotStateBeav said:

I really respect Thomas Massie.

Go for it. Shutting down the government worked so well for you guys in the court of public opinion last time. The timing is right for this shutdown to unleash a massive red wave and sweep you all to victory!
movielover
movielover
Montana US Senate conservative challenger Joe Sheehy, a former Navy SEAL running with former President Donald Trump's endorsement, has taken the lead in the Cook poll.
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
smh
ewww # don't look up
dajo9
Just another version of can you imagine how the right would respond if a Democrat were traveling around with a women less than half their age touching in public and obviously an affair?
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
Cal88
dajo9
Cal88 said:

Wow. In 1995 a young, single Kamala Harris dated people. Thank you for the completely irrelevant response to my post about the married 78 year old current Republican nominee for President basically flaunting an affair in public that none of his religious base cares about.
dajo9
Here is the married Republican nominee for President with his arm around the waist of a much younger woman he has been traveling around the country with.
https://www.threads.net/@calltoactivism/post/C_16qvVRf9i/?xmt=AQGzNLKYUW9ueOB0k4_9QC-MZLqa9lK5tUmSQI05t0xyyg
Cal88
dajo9 said:

Cal88 said:

Wow. In 1995 a young, single Kamala Harris dated people. Thank you for the completely irrelevant response to my post about the married 78 year old current Republican nominee for President basically flaunting an affair in public that none of his religious base cares about

Quote:

Just another version of can you imagine how the right would respond if a Democrat were traveling around with a women less than half their age touching in public and obviously an affair?

sycasey
Cal88 said:

dajo9 said:

Cal88 said:

Wow. In 1995 a young, single Kamala Harris dated people. Thank you for the completely irrelevant response to my post about the married 78 year old current Republican nominee for President basically flaunting an affair in public that none of his religious base cares about

Quote:

We all promise not to vote for Willie Brown to be President.
dajo9
I have never voted for Willie Brown and I never will
bearister

"Hop in Loomer. Rudy, Bobby, move over and make room."
Cal88
sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

dajo9 said:

Cal88 said:

Quote:

Voting instead for his protegee, who owes her political career to having had an affair with a married man twice her age...
dajo9
Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

dajo9 said:

Cal88 said:

Quote:

Voting instead for his protegee, who owes her political career to having had an affair with a married man twice her age...
desperate
Cal88
Not serious.
sycasey
Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

dajo9 said:

Cal88 said:

Quote:

Yes, I'll forego voting for Kamala Harris so that the guy who has had multiple affairs and was found liable for sexual assault can be President. Solid logic!
movielover
Kamala Harris is back in hiding for two more months?

Two stooges in a row. Has any other candidate in our history been inaccessible? FDR?
sycasey
If Harris' team keeps her in hiding after this performance, they deserve to lose. She needs to control the narrative after Trump bombed at the debate, keep people's minds on that.

This isn't old man Biden who actually couldn't do a rigorous campaign schedule. Kamala is clearly up to it.
movielover
Will she take live, unscripted questions and interviews?
smh
sycasey said:

If Harris' team keeps her in hiding after this performance, they deserve to lose..
https://deadline.com/2024/08/election-tv-schedule-2024-1236071977
Quote:

September 17: Jimmy Carter 100: A Celebration In Song concert in Atlanta
Sept. 17: Hillary Clinton book Something Lost, Something Gained: Reflections on Life, Love, and Liberty published
September 20: Early voting starts in Minnesota and Virginia
September 24: PBS Frontline documentary The Choice 2024: Harris vs. Trump debuts
September 26: Harris Victory Fund reception with Abbott Elementary's Sheryl Lee Ralph, Los Angeles
September 28: Saturday Night Live Season 50 premiere, 8:30 p.m., NBC
# VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN
sycasey
movielover said:

Will she take live, unscripted questions and interviews?
I hope so.
bearister
Cal88 said:

If that's true, and Kamala becomes POTUS, the name of the display at the Guinness World Records Museum will be:

HIGHEST TOP SLEPT TO-ALL TIME

dajo9
sycasey said:

If Harris' team keeps her in hiding after this performance, they deserve to lose. She needs to control the narrative after Trump bombed at the debate, keep people's minds on that.

This isn't old man Biden who actually couldn't do a rigorous campaign schedule. Kamala is clearly up to it.

I don't know what you 2 are talking about. While Donold spoke to about 2k people yesterday, Vice President Harris filled 2 arenas in North Carolina. One was 10k people and one was 20k people.
MinotStateBeav
Freebird on Bagpipes actually is amazing

dajo9
Here is the line waiting for Vice President Harris to speak at a rally tonight in Pennsylvania. Donold can only dream about crowds like this. Will news be covering it live? They would if it were Donold.
https://www.threads.net/@johnnypalmadessa/post/C_3hBYiJ6dL/?xmt=AQGzZLUsyQuIgkHqeF3vQJHnoWZWb7HVblSsCVB-Z9G_Tw
movielover
^^ How many are paid attendees or bussed in? ^^

bear2034
So, the media and the Democrats incited violence and gaslighted the public into thinking it was mostly peaceful. What a riot!
oski003
dajo9 said:

Here is the line waiting for Vice President Harris to speak at a rally tonight in Pennsylvania. Donold can only dream about crowds like this. Will news be covering it live? They would if it were Donold.
https://www.threads.net/@johnnypalmadessa/post/C_3hBYiJ6dL/?xmt=AQGzZLUsyQuIgkHqeF3vQJHnoWZWb7HVblSsCVB-Z9G_Tw

There are like 300 people in line there. The video makes it look like more. What are the advantages of getting there first? Is it like southwest where you get to pick your seat?
movielover
First 300 are paid attendees w free lunch.
bearister
smh
gross out, congrats B
muting more than 300 handles, turnaround is fair play
bearister

Big C

^ Oh God, that's funny, especially if you look at the "contestants" left to right! Fortunately, I had just finished my afternoon coffee: had I still had some in my mouth...
First Page Last Page
Page 334 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.