Breaking News

979,000 Views | 11767 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by movielover
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Here is the line waiting for Vice President Harris to speak at a rally tonight in Pennsylvania. Donold can only dream about crowds like this. Will news be covering it live? They would if it were Donold.
https://www.threads.net/@johnnypalmadessa/post/C_3hBYiJ6dL/?xmt=AQGzZLUsyQuIgkHqeF3vQJHnoWZWb7HVblSsCVB-Z9G_Tw

There are like 300 people in line there. The video makes it look like more. What are the advantages of getting there first? Is it like southwest where you get to pick your seat?

Vice President Harris filled a 4,100 person arena today in Wilkes-Barre, PA. That is 10% of the towns population.

Did your media cover it?

https://www.threads.net/@amy_siskind/post/C_4ChgtxhMO/?xmt=AQGzZ5F7rFv7uKFirc0f5AM3dRBcPjVMKMricBsUXHkGEw
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
movielover
The Kamala camp must be panicking if they're focused on Laura Loomer smears.

Wait until the October surprise.
bear2034

I knew Doug Emhoff impregnated the nanny but his daughter's teacher?
bear2034
movielover said:

The Kamala camp must be panicking if they're focused on Laura Loomer smears.

Wait until the October surprise.

dajo9
"nobody works harder for Trump than Laura Loomer"

I bet
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
movielover
When's the October surprise?
AunBear89
movielover said:

That would usually be somewhere between October 1st and October 31st.

Moron
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
movielover

bear2034
movielover said:

bearister
movielover said:

Well, I'd say it will be coming from the very large mouth of Guilfoyle now that she has been traded in for a newer model by tRump Lite and Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

I assume Guilfoyle knows where the skeletons are buried, literally. Any NDA she signed would be void as being against public policy if asserted to shield disclosure of criminal activity, which a lot of people have been saying the tRumps engage in like a hobby.

My sheer speculation is that they will either drop a large bundle of RNC or Saudi cash on her or send her a photo of a hole in the desert and she will shut her pie hole right proper.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sonofabear51
Yep.
Start Slowly and taper off
movielover
You're a conspiracy guy?
bearister
….you know her coke head, soon to be ex fiance, tells her everything when mama takin' care of bidness.
movielover
Are you channeling crack head Hunter Biden, of philandering Mr. Harris?

Who smuggled Coke into Harris' WH, Hunter, Mr. Harris, or a rapper?
movielover
bear2034
Good question, Elon!

dimitrig
movielover said:

We kind of like our democracy.

bear2034
dimitrig said:

movielover said:

We kind of like our democracy.
The government is the father figure you never had?
bear2034
movielover said:

concordtom
movielover said:

All this tweeting about political and social matters is a very clear sign that Musk is over the Hill. Past his prime. Lost his focus.

I read a WSJ article about Ford's response to seeing Chinese EV's - it's no longer Tesla they need to worry about.
concordtom
bearister said:

movielover said:

Well, I'd say it will be coming from the very large mouth of Guilfoyle now that she has been traded in for a newer model by tRump Lite and Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

I assume Guilfoyle knows where the skeletons are buried, literally. Any NDA she signed would be void as being against public policy if asserted to shield disclosure of criminal activity, which a lot of people have been saying the tRumps engage in like a hobby.

My sheer speculation is that they will either drop a large bundle of RNC or Saudi cash on her or send her a photo of a hole in the desert and she will shut her pie hole right proper.

Maybe she's actually a Newsom embed.
concordtom
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Here is the line waiting for Vice President Harris to speak at a rally tonight in Pennsylvania. Donold can only dream about crowds like this. Will news be covering it live? They would if it were Donold.
https://www.threads.net/@johnnypalmadessa/post/C_3hBYiJ6dL/?xmt=AQGzZLUsyQuIgkHqeF3vQJHnoWZWb7HVblSsCVB-Z9G_Tw

There are like 300 people in line there. The video makes it look like more. What are the advantages of getting there first? Is it like southwest where you get to pick your seat?

Vice President Harris filled a 4,100 person arena today in Wilkes-Barre, PA. That is 10% of the towns population.

Did your media cover it?

https://www.threads.net/@amy_siskind/post/C_4ChgtxhMO/?xmt=AQGzZ5F7rFv7uKFirc0f5AM3dRBcPjVMKMricBsUXHkGEw

To be fair…

The Wyoming Valley has many towns all connected to Wilkes-Barre, and the metro area is over 500,000. Scranton is 20 miles away, interstate connected.

My genealogy (a great grandmother) studies take me back there. Harvey's Lake, Kingston, and the Wyoming Massacre of 1778 on my wife's side. One of her grandfathers was killed.

The **Wyoming Massacre**, also known as the **Battle of Wyoming**, occurred on **July 3, 1778**, during the American Revolutionary War. It took place in the Wyoming Valley of northeastern Pennsylvania and is remembered as one of the most tragic events of the war.

### Key Points:
- **Forces Involved**: A combined force of **British troops, Loyalist fighters, and Iroquois warriors** attacked the Wyoming Valley, which was defended by American militia forces, mostly composed of local settlers who supported the patriot cause.

- **The Attack**: The British and their allies outnumbered the militia. Many of the settlers were killed during the battle, and after the fight, many of those captured were brutally executed. Reports of massacres of civilians, including women and children, spread following the battle, though the exact number of deaths is debated.

- **Aftermath**: The massacre became a rallying point for American forces. The cruelty exhibited, particularly by the Iroquois allies of the British, was used in patriot propaganda to galvanize support against the British.

The Wyoming Massacre highlighted the brutal nature of frontier warfare during the Revolution and had a lasting impact on the region's history and memory. There are several memorials in the Wyoming Valley today, including the **Wyoming Monument**, which commemorates those who lost their lives during the massacre.

bearister
"Maybe she's actually a Newsom embed."

….since you raise the subject , I'm convinced Loomer is either a Deep State plant (sent to join her cell members RFK Jr. and Tulsi Gabbard) or a demon from the underworld sent to derail God's Messenger.

Cal88
concordtom said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Did your media cover it?

To be fair…

The Wyoming Valley has many towns all connected to Wilkes-Barre, and the metro area is over 500,000. Scranton is 20 miles away, interstate connected.

My genealogy (a great grandmother) studies take me back there. Harvey's Lake, Kingston, and the Wyoming Massacre of 1778 on my wife's side. One of her grandfathers was killed.

The **Wyoming Massacre**, also known as the **Battle of Wyoming**, occurred on **July 3, 1778**, during the American Revolutionary War. It took place in the Wyoming Valley of northeastern Pennsylvania and is remembered as one of the most tragic events of the war.

### Key Points:
- **Forces Involved**: A combined force of **British troops, Loyalist fighters, and Iroquois warriors** attacked the Wyoming Valley, which was defended by American militia forces, mostly composed of local settlers who supported the patriot cause.

- **The Attack**: The British and their allies outnumbered the militia. Many of the settlers were killed during the battle, and after the fight, many of those captured were brutally executed. Reports of massacres of civilians, including women and children, spread following the battle, though the exact number of deaths is debated.

- **Aftermath**: The massacre became a rallying point for American forces. The cruelty exhibited, particularly by the Iroquois allies of the British, was used in patriot propaganda to galvanize support against the British.

The Wyoming Massacre highlighted the brutal nature of frontier warfare during the Revolution and had a lasting impact on the region's history and memory. There are several memorials in the Wyoming Valley today, including the **Wyoming Monument**, which commemorates those who lost their lives during the massacre.

Is there also a Battle of Pennsylvania in Wyoming?
concordtom
No.
But apparently there is a competition to shoot and kill Trump - by white, native born men. And commit other violent crimes, as Rattner shows:

concordtom
concordtom said:

Maybe she's actually a Newsom embed.

….more likely that Trump wanted to bed Kimberly Guilfoyle as a conquest move over who they thought they'd be running against at this time. She could have been their secret weapon.

But now that it's Harris, they can dump her off at 42nd and 8th.

movielover
DiabloWags
movielover said:

Kamala Harris is back in hiding for two more months?

Two stooges in a row. Has any other candidate in our history been inaccessible? FDR?

Maybe if you post another 35X since Sunday morning when you first woke up, she'll give an interview?

You must be really enjoying Life.

In fact, you're living the Dream.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
Eastern Oregon Bear
DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

Two stooges in a row. Has any other candidate in our history been inaccessible? FDR?

Maybe if you post another 35X since Sunday morning when you first woke up, she'll give an interview?

Movielover will have to get in line behind bear2034 since he's posted 105 times in the last 25 hours.
movielover
Did you run out of batteries?
movielover
DiabloWags
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

Movielover will have to get in line behind bear2034 since he's posted 105 times in the last 25 hours.

Hahahahahahaha!
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
bear2034

movielover
I thought you're supposed to "get your freak on"?
movielover
P Diddy - will he be Epsteined?

First Page Last Page
Page 335 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.