Off Topic
Sponsored by

Breaking News

3,636,387 Views | 21889 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by ChudBear
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

The Danes have not denied the substance of Trump's claim about the deal.


You know as well as I do that Trump lied about the scope of the deal.


I do not as the deal hasn't been released in any other form.


Must be hard to go through life not learning about people through their own actions


I've noticed that I see a lot of DENIAL amongst Trump supporters. The spin and mental gymnastics that typically ensues and the elementary school "whataboutism" is truly remarkable.

I see it daily on social media.

Zero accountability.



It's a CULT.

movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal88 said:

ChudBear said:

Cal88 said:

ChudBear said:

Cal88 said:

That's a good spin.

Didn't know the truth needed a spin. Trump has released more Epstein files than any other president.


99% of the most relevant and critical material is being withheld.

No prosecutions, Trump's implicated buddies like Leon Black are running free.

Your post is straight up false.

The "99% withheld" figure is no longer accurate as of September 2026. That number is upwards of 50% now.

January 30, DOJ released a much larger tranche. DOJ says it initially collected more than 6 million potentially responsive pages and has now publicly released about 3.5 million pages, along with more than 2,000 videos and 180,000 images. DOJ says much of the difference reflects duplicates, non-responsive material, legally protected victim information, privileged material, and other statutory exceptions.

Trump and Black were social acquaintances in the same wealthy New York circles, with documented occasions together. I haven't found strong evidence establishing that they were close personal friends.


The notion that the compromising and sensitive material is equally distributed among the 6 million documents, which is the basis of your arguments here, is pretty naive. We got the filler half in what is most likely an extreme pareto distribution case where most of the compromising material is concentrated in a smaller fraction of the 6 million documents.

That is such an evident aspect that it is hard to conceive that someone would argue against it.


We could start with the 10,500 emails sent by Obama's right-hand advisor to Epstein.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/2324912014916306?mibextid=9drbnH&s=yWDuG2&fs=e
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HE'S BREAKING THE LAW AGAIN.

HE CLEARLY DOESN'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THE U.S. CONSTITUTION.



Reporters are being denied entry to the White House after Trump's ban

It's a CULT.

smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
> In its statement on Saturday, MS NOW said it "intends to take any and all steps necessary to defend our First Amendment rights and the essential role of independent journalism in our democracy."
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover said:

Cal88 said:

ChudBear said:

Cal88 said:

ChudBear said:

Cal88 said:

That's a good spin.

Didn't know the truth needed a spin. Trump has released more Epstein files than any other president.


99% of the most relevant and critical material is being withheld.

No prosecutions, Trump's implicated buddies like Leon Black are running free.

Your post is straight up false.

The "99% withheld" figure is no longer accurate as of September 2026. That number is upwards of 50% now.

January 30, DOJ released a much larger tranche. DOJ says it initially collected more than 6 million potentially responsive pages and has now publicly released about 3.5 million pages, along with more than 2,000 videos and 180,000 images. DOJ says much of the difference reflects duplicates, non-responsive material, legally protected victim information, privileged material, and other statutory exceptions.

Trump and Black were social acquaintances in the same wealthy New York circles, with documented occasions together. I haven't found strong evidence establishing that they were close personal friends.


The notion that the compromising and sensitive material is equally distributed among the 6 million documents, which is the basis of your arguments here, is pretty naive. We got the filler half in what is most likely an extreme pareto distribution case where most of the compromising material is concentrated in a smaller fraction of the 6 million documents.

That is such an evident aspect that it is hard to conceive that someone would argue against it.


We could start with the 10,500 emails sent by Obama's right-hand advisor to Epstein.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/2324912014916306?mibextid=9drbnH&s=yWDuG2&fs=e


Kathryn Ruemmler is indeed a suspicious character, connected to the Obama administration.

Why hasn't she been prosecuted by the current administration though? The uniparty has been covering up for decades now...

ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

The Danes have not denied the substance of Trump's claim about the deal.


You know as well as I do that Trump lied about the scope of the deal.


I do not as the deal hasn't been released in any other form.


Must be hard to go through life not learning about people through their own actions


I've noticed that I see a lot of DENIAL amongst Trump supporters. The spin and mental gymnastics that typically ensues and the elementary school "whataboutism" is truly remarkable.

I see it daily on social media.

Zero accountability.





I've noticed that I see a lot of DENIAL amongst TDS sufferers. The spin and mental gymnastics that typically ensues and the elementary school "whataboutism" is truly remarkable.

I see it daily on social media.

Zero accountability.
Abbott Laboratories donated $500,000 to the Trump-Vance Inaugural Committee

Gold Curse is undefeated

#KoolaidGang #DWcallsDTdaddy
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ChudBear said:

DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

The Danes have not denied the substance of Trump's claim about the deal.


You know as well as I do that Trump lied about the scope of the deal.


I do not as the deal hasn't been released in any other form.


Must be hard to go through life not learning about people through their own actions


I've noticed that I see a lot of DENIAL amongst Trump supporters. The spin and mental gymnastics that typically ensues and the elementary school "whataboutism" is truly remarkable.

I see it daily on social media.

Zero accountability.





I've noticed that I see a lot of DENIAL amongst TDS sufferers. The spin and mental gymnastics that typically ensues and the elementary school "whataboutism" is truly remarkable.

I see it daily on social media.

Zero accountability.


“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

ChudBear said:

DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

The Danes have not denied the substance of Trump's claim about the deal.


You know as well as I do that Trump lied about the scope of the deal.


I do not as the deal hasn't been released in any other form.


Must be hard to go through life not learning about people through their own actions


I've noticed that I see a lot of DENIAL amongst Trump supporters. The spin and mental gymnastics that typically ensues and the elementary school "whataboutism" is truly remarkable.

I see it daily on social media.

Zero accountability.





I've noticed that I see a lot of DENIAL amongst TDS sufferers. The spin and mental gymnastics that typically ensues and the elementary school "whataboutism" is truly remarkable.

I see it daily on social media.

Zero accountability.




It gets pretty tired when you just accuse everyone you disagree with of being a sock puppet.
Abbott Laboratories donated $500,000 to the Trump-Vance Inaugural Committee

Gold Curse is undefeated

#KoolaidGang #DWcallsDTdaddy
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ChudBear said:

bearister said:

ChudBear said:

DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

The Danes have not denied the substance of Trump's claim about the deal.


You know as well as I do that Trump lied about the scope of the deal.


I do not as the deal hasn't been released in any other form.


Must be hard to go through life not learning about people through their own actions


I've noticed that I see a lot of DENIAL amongst Trump supporters. The spin and mental gymnastics that typically ensues and the elementary school "whataboutism" is truly remarkable.

I see it daily on social media.

Zero accountability.





I've noticed that I see a lot of DENIAL amongst TDS sufferers. The spin and mental gymnastics that typically ensues and the elementary school "whataboutism" is truly remarkable.

I see it daily on social media.

Zero accountability.




It gets pretty tired when you just accuse everyone you disagree with of being a sock puppet.

You missed the point. I have never used the term "sock puppet" in any post nor do I care if people have multiple handles. It was a critique of the nature of the school yard "I'm not a pooh pooh head, you're the pooh pooh head" rebuttal.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

> You missed the point. I have never used the term "sock puppet" in any post nor do I care if people have multiple handles. It was a critique of the nature of the school yard "I'm not a pooh pooh head, you're the pooh pooh head" rebuttal.

Sock Puppet, heck, some days that's as good as life gets.
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
POTUS Trump: "The systematic and organized abuse of the H-1B program is also a national security threat"…
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lauren Boebert is accused of lesbian relationships. She is accused of sexual relationships with 3 people, and paying one $200,000 to be quiet.

You could never have made this up.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/politics/articles/maga-star-lauren-boebert-39-230709699.html


movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"Much of the evidence cited for the alleged relationships comes from unnamed sources....

"Wheeler has a history of targeting Boebert. In 2022, he published escort allegations that mistakenly used another woman's photograph, later admitting the research had been "sloppy." The Colorado Times Recorder reported that Wheeler later acknowledged errors in his reporting, including using a photograph of a woman who was not Boebert."
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fair, in the Trump "fake news" era, not to mention AI, everything much be questioned.

Still, great laughter.
If true, even a smidge, hilarious.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Happy 92nd!
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MGGA

Another regional German election and another massive defeat for Chancellor Friedrich Merz. Merz's CDU party is below the 5% threshold in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.

Merz has described the Sunday result as a "disaster", with the AfD party again emerging victorious.
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The media is just as bad in Europe.

Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump making things up again



MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LMAO

MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal88 said:

Trump making things up again





From Google:

Nasha Niva is a Belarusian weekly newspaper founded in 1906 and re-established in 1991, known for promoting Belarusian language journalism and literature. It operates as an independent media platform critical of the Lukashenko regime and was declared an "extremist formation" by Belarusian authorities in 2022.
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MinotStateBeav said:

Cal88 said:

Trump making things up again





From Google:

Nasha Niva is a Belarusian weekly newspaper founded in 1906 and re-established in 1991, known for promoting Belarusian language journalism and literature. It operates as an independent media platform critical of the Lukashenko regime and was declared an "extremist formation" by Belarusian authorities in 2022.


Belarus' president statement was corroborated by many other sources:

https://thehill.com/policy/international/6102469-trump-lukashenko-potash-deal-clash/
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We'll see.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A Wild Man from Borneo convicted arsonist chasing a girl with a BBQ lighter. What could go wrong? Nothing to see here folks.

His own YouTube channel and a 50 year old that scales a tall gate like a Marine. You gotta respect that.

Source: The Berkeley Scanner Suspect from UC Berkeley student's viral video arrested https://share.google/fJrNasY8ELnprLc8V
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

A Wild Man from Borneo convicted arsonist chasing a girl with a BBQ lighter. What could go wrong? Nothing to see here folks.

His own YouTube channel and a 50+ year old that scales a tall gate like a Marine. You gotta respect that.

Source: The Berkeley Scanner Suspect from UC Berkeley student's viral video arrested https://share.google/PMYIwp9ztVWH716qu


That guy looks like the dead-on stereotype of the crazed Berkeley homeless guy.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal88 said:

bearister said:

A Wild Man from Borneo convicted arsonist chasing a girl with a BBQ lighter. What could go wrong? Nothing to see here folks.

His own YouTube channel and a 50+ year old that scales a tall gate like a Marine. You gotta respect that.

Source: The Berkeley Scanner Suspect from UC Berkeley student's viral video arrested https://share.google/PMYIwp9ztVWH716qu


That guy looks like the dead-on stereotype of the crazed Berkeley homeless guy.



….but The Dude has skills. He climbed that security gate like a spider monkey. His biggest risk as an arsonist is setting himself on fire like a tiki torch.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Cal88 said:

bearister said:

A Wild Man from Borneo convicted arsonist chasing a girl with a BBQ lighter. What could go wrong? Nothing to see here folks.

His own YouTube channel and a 50+ year old that scales a tall gate like a Marine. You gotta respect that.

Source: The Berkeley Scanner Suspect from UC Berkeley student's viral video arrested https://share.google/PMYIwp9ztVWH716qu


That guy looks like the dead-on stereotype of the crazed Berkeley homeless guy.



….but The Dude has skills. He climbed that security gate like a spider monkey. His biggest risk as an arsonist is setting himself on fire like a tiki torch.

The dog looks better groomed that The Dude. Speaking of, what Cal student gets to have their pet dog live with them right near campus? This must be one of those rich-azz private school kids from the other thread.
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:

bearister said:

Cal88 said:

bearister said:

A Wild Man from Borneo convicted arsonist chasing a girl with a BBQ lighter. What could go wrong? Nothing to see here folks.

His own YouTube channel and a 50+ year old that scales a tall gate like a Marine. You gotta respect that.

Source: The Berkeley Scanner Suspect from UC Berkeley student's viral video arrested https://share.google/PMYIwp9ztVWH716qu


That guy looks like the dead-on stereotype of the crazed Berkeley homeless guy.



….but The Dude has skills. He climbed that security gate like a spider monkey. His biggest risk as an arsonist is setting himself on fire like a tiki torch.

The dog looks better groomed that The Dude. Speaking of, what Cal student gets to have their pet dog live with them right near campus? This must be one of those rich-azz private school kids from the other thread.


Where is the Doorman? Now we're going to need counseling for anyone who watched this.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
…..and if they had spikes or razor wire on top of that 7+ foot security gate, the Wild Arsonist from Borneo would get $5M from an Alameda County jury to pump into his subscription YouTube channel.



*Schizophrenia (or severe psychopathy and personality disorders like Charles Manson had) is tragic and not a laughing matter but when it involves the free range stabbing, shooting, head bashing with rocks, stalking, assault and battery of innocents…. and arson, it becomes part of a more expansive societal discussion.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
^That money would interfere with the minimalist no-frills approach to his youtube channel.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:

The dog looks better groomed that The Dude. Speaking of, what Cal student gets to have their pet dog live with them right near campus? This must be one of those rich-azz private school kids from the other thread.

Cal has specific pet-friendly housing.
Think Service Dogs or Emotional Support Animals (ESA)

Usually a weight limit of 40 lbs for dogs
And certain breeds may be restricted due to insurance policies.
A pet fee may apply, which is refundable if no issues arise.

ESAs and Service Animals - Housing
It's a CULT.

bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal88 said:

^That money would interfere with the minimalist no-frills approach to his youtube channel.


What makes more sense, his videos or the ones dropped on the Trump TV YouTube Channel?

*I have nothing but respect for that brave Cal student that got on the KGO TV news, identified herself, showed her face and raised a stink after BPD let the guy go. Doubtful that the DA would have hooked him up had it not been for her. She may well haves saved lives.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Cal88 said:

^That money would interfere with the minimalist no-frills approach to his youtube channel.


What makes more sense, his videos or the ones dropped on the Trump TV YouTube Channel?


Mr Stine's videos have a larger audience, for one.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Cal88 said:

^That money would interfere with the minimalist no-frills approach to his youtube channel.


What makes more sense, his videos or the ones dropped on the Trump TV YouTube Channel?


Riveting.
Currently, 780 watching now.



It's a CULT.

Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Melania vs Harp on Trump TV would break the internet.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal88 said:

Melania vs Harp on Trump TV would break the internet.

Hahahahaaaa!

That would be MUST SEE TV!

It's a CULT.

First Page Last Page
Page 620 of 626 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.