Trump: "Maybe I'll have to leave the country" if Biden wins

1,524 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by bearister
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Remember when conservatives mocked liberal celebrities for saying they'd leave the country if Trump wins?


dimitrig
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Maybe he should leave already.
BearNIt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
okaydo said:

Remember when conservatives mocked liberal celebrities for saying they'd leave the country if Trump wins?



He should make sure that the country he flees to has no extradition treaty with the United States.
CampBlueRevue
How long do you want to ignore this user?
To avoid prosecution?
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think the House of Saud would be the only takers. When they tire of him they will slice and dice him like he is in the back room of Satriale's Pork Store (minus the pork), take him out in several suitcases and dump him down a well in the desert.



*His voice sounds like Covid phlegm

Who takes these sad waifs?

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sp4149
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Would he leave Nov 4th?
Maybe Dec 8th (Electoral College)
Or before the new president is sworn in and he can still order Air Force One to fly his family anywhere in the world. Maybe visit Putin and give him Air Force One as a present...
GoOskie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CampBlueRevue said:

To avoid prosecution?
umm....yes.
“If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed … and we will deserve it”
BearChemist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bye, Felicia.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Liberals before 2016 election: If Trump becomes president we're leaving the country.
Liberals after 2016 election: We're still here....but... America is an awful, racist country.

BearNIt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

Liberals before 2016 election: If Trump becomes president we're leaving the country.
Liberals after 2016 election: We're still here....but... America is an awful, racist country.


No, just the President is awful and racist.
wifeisafurd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm reminded of a half time show at the Big Game where the Furd band, in response to a Presidential election result (maybe W?), threatened to leave to Canada, and was cheered on by Cal fans. Clearly hatred for Furd "trumped " politics.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

Liberals before 2016 election: If Trump becomes president we're leaving the country.
Liberals after 2016 election: We're still here....but... America is an awful, racist country.


No, just the President is awful and racist.
No, racism is systemic and you're part of the problem.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tRump is in talks with Burger King to remake this commercial:


Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.