Trump ready to chicken out of 2nd debate

1,288 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by dimitrig
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump was already humiliated by one woman at NBC News, he's now laying the groundwork to not be humiliated by a second NBC News woman.

Such a brave man!

New York Times reporter:

dajo9
I hope they do cancel the debate. Does anybody need to see more of this carnival?
bearister
I posted a few days ago that tRump will be too ill by Thursday to proceed and will pull out of the debate on the pretext that the commission will not acceded to his "reasonable" demands.
Keep in mind this is a 5'11.5 300 pound man that is a 50 cent cab ride from being hooked up to a ventilator. If it were not for the fact he is an infamous coward, it almost looks like he is on a suicide mission to avoid the humiliation of defeat followed by tough love in Leavenworth.

*Yes, he may be cured (or never had Covid), and the Russkies can tip the Election his way even if he losses by 6 million votes (which he will).
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Unit2Sucks
It's remarkable the lengths his cronies will go to in order to protect Trump from narcissistic injury.
bearister
Just now listening to a tRump recording bashing Fauci. Boy, his voice indicates lungs that are half full of phlegm. He didn't sound that bad at the debate when he had Covid.
calbear93
If there was ever an election where debates are meaningless, this may be one.

I am generally all for an informed electorate.

However, if there are those who are still undecided for this election, I would assume they are the ones who hold up the line at a deli and make everyone else wait because they have no conviction and are continuously afraid of any type of commitment.

And why are we spending so much time and energy on those undecided? Is there anyone left with a spine who is still willing to ignore the last four years and make a decision based on few weeks of rhetoric?

BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
bearister
It makes you wonder how many fat f@ucks in the Red States are going to die hero's deaths from Covid because they believed their cult leader's representations that you can't live your life in fear, not going to rallies, wearing masks, social distancing and listening to the medical advice of a moron like Dr. Fauci.
BTW, hero tRump forgot to add that helicopter transport to the hospital, a team of doctors and drugs reserved for Illuminati would not be available to them....and may not ultimately save the orange 300 pounder either.
BearForce2
bearister said:

It makes you wonder how many fat f@ucks in the Red States are going to die hero's deaths from Covid because they believed their cult leader's representations that you can't live your life in fear, not going to rallies, wearing masks, social distancing and listening to the medical advice of a moron like Dr. Fauci.
BTW, hero tRump forgot to add that helicopter transport to the hospital, a team of doctors and drugs reserved for Illuminati would not be available to them....and may not ultimately save the orange 300 pounder either.
I had some nuggets, fries, and a sprite for lunch. Why do you care about the fat fubs in Red States dying from Covid? You don't.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
Yogi34
calbear93 said:

If there was ever an election where debates are meaningless, this may be one.

I am generally all for an informed electorate.
This is the most ill-informed electorate of all-time, largely because the media has completely abandoned its responsibilities since 2016.
bearister
I do care, I'm in favor of it provided they knowingly flouted the rules that people of good will are abiding by.

As Yogi's hero said:

On SNL, Bill Burr encouraged people who don't believe in wearing masks to have at it.
"Take out your grandparents, take out your weak cousin with the asthma. I don't care. It's your decision," he said. "There's too many people. It's a dream come true. If you're that dumb and you wanna kill your own family members, by all means do it."
Yogi34
bearister said:

I do care, I'm in favor of it provided they knowingly flouted the rules that people of good will are abiding by.

As Yogi's hero said:

On SNL, Bill Burr encouraged people who don't believe in wearing masks to have at it.
"Take out your grandparents, take out your weak cousin with the asthma. I don't care. It's your decision," he said. "There's too many people. It's a dream come true. If you're that dumb and you wanna kill your own family members, by all means do it."
When did Joe Montana say that?
bearister
You have so many handles I thought one of them was posting Burr videos from SNL. Oops, it was BF2.
Go!Bears
bearister said:

You have so many handles I thought one of them was posting Burr videos from SNL. Oops, it was BF2.
It has gotten to where if I see a new handle, I just figure it's yogi and ignore.
Big C
bearister said:

I get those two confused sometimes, as well...

Back to the Bill Burr quote, what's not a "dream come true" is that the way COVID kills people, it's almost always AFTER they've reproduced.
dimitrig
Big C said:

bearister said:

I get those two confused sometimes, as well...

Back to the Bill Burr quote, what's not a "dream come true" is that the way COVID kills people, it's almost always AFTER they've reproduced.

That's the best way for a virus to survive.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.