cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,267,081 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
SFBearz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal outrecruited Colorado for Wallace but Col has been outrecruiting Cal overall until the 2013 class. If Cal had gotten just one of Xavier Johnson or Josh Scott, it would have really improved this year's team and the teams going forward.

Oregon also has a great foundation from recruiting better than Cal in their freshmen backcourt. Again, Artis and/or a guy like Dotson would have improved Cal significantly.

The academic issue is only part of the reason Cal hasn't recruited well at the 4 and 5 positions. Monty simply missed on every single impact target for the 2012 4s and 5s and all were academic fits. Instead he took Rodriguez and Johnson.
Shocky1
SFBearz;842106096 said:

Cal outrecruited Colorado for Wallace but Col has been outrecruiting Cal overall until the 2013 class. If Cal had gotten just one of Xavier Johnson or Josh Scott, it would have really improved this year's team and the teams going forward.

Oregon also has a great foundation from recruiting better than Cal in their freshmen backcourt. Again, Artis and/or a guy like Dotson would have improved Cal significantly.

The academic issue is only part of the reason Cal hasn't recruited well at the 4 and 5 positions. Monty simply missed on every single impact target for the 2012 4s and 5s and all were academic fits. Instead he took Rodriguez and Johnson.

sfbearz, monty & co didn't just outrecruit colorado for wallace

monty outrecruited colorado for wallace, kravish & matthews-that's 3 future starters

josh scott is from monument, colorado (that's a few exits south of castle pines golf club and colorado golf club) and he never had any interest in leaving the state & not allowing his family & friends see him play...he committed one week after being offered by tad boyle and more than 8 months prior to national signing day

why would the bears recruit xavier johnson?...he's a small forward and would have sat behind alan crabbe this year and jabari bird in the future...the bears already have one johnson on the roster riding pine behind ac and jb...also given mater dei bb player's well documented propensity (gary franklin, etc.) to transfer, md is not a program the bears should be recruiting imo

as for monty "missing" on bigs, you are aware that kameron rooks (3.5 gpa) was recruited heavily by sean miller, lorenzo romar and uconn in addition to monty, right?

should also be pointed out that pf & all american fb player arik armstead 6'8" 285 lbs with a 3.6 gpa was one day away from enrolling at cal in jan of 2012 before the tosh fiasco negated monty and co's otherwise successful recruitment of aa

monty & co also assisted with the successful recruitment of freddy tagaloa 6'8" 295 lbs (in hs) with a 3.7 gpa...salesian hc and cal grad bill mellis has told me that tags will only be at cal for 4 yrs (which will include graduating with a cal diploma) and therefore that's why he did not blueshirt at ot last season and will not play bb as a pf

monty jr also relentlessly recruited and signed denmark's mobile 7' sami eleraky in may of 2012 but cal's stringent academic requirements will necessitate 1st a stop at a jc...sami is a good student too but unlike oregon and arizona, we do not have junior college level admission standards with a 90+% acceptance rate

bottom line, monty has won more pac 12 league games during the last 5 yrs than any other program, has brought the bears dancing in 4 yrs & developed 3 pac 12 mvps all while cleaning up ben braun's academic nightmare

ivan rabb is the key#
concordtom
2013-14 Preview Article on Bears by Jeff Faraudo:

http://www.ibabuzz.com/beartalk/2013/03/26/basketball-whats-ahead-for-golden-bears/#more-36617
Shocky1
tom, thx for linking the informative jeff farudo 2013/2014 bears summary...jf consistently provides detailed coverage of the cal bb program

key monty quote-"that's what we lacked, guys who can shoot the ball" in his comment about matthews "he can really shoot the ball"

.302 from 3 pt land this season is abysmal but significant improvement is expected next season

monty also mentioned that the bears could play small ball next season with the new wealth of highly skilled shooting perimeter players

reality: rodriguez, johnson & frid are all referenced as needing to "do some work" with their games and i have heard that practices were not as competitive as monty would have liked because of the lack of players...will be interesting to see if they return next season

topic not covered by farudo: coach decuire (san jose state) and coach gottlieb (cal states fullerton and northridge) are interviewing for hc positions...if travis is offered the spartans hc position, then sb & monty will need to discuss whether to promise decuire future hc in waiting status...if either moves on, it would allow theo to move into a fulltime asst role
Shocky1
a highly articulate, focused & humble jabari bird called into the damon bruce radio show this afternoon for an extended interview

jb went from benicia hs to salesian hs to improve his academics ("my grades have improved") and win a state championship as a jr

what areas of his game did he most work on this season? d on ball & off ball along with d rebounding

funny moment: d bruce asked him if he was trying to get ml to go to cal since coach cal is oversigning this yr (at pf & c with also wcs returning)...jb very diplomatic, said ml has already signed his letter of intent (unlike shocky1 he did not say ml is heading to lexington for quality practice & bench time before transfering to unlv in 2 yrs)

the bird will seamlessly integrate with the strong returning starters with his poised & mature approach to bb, school & life

jb>>>>shabazzzzzz

team chemistry matters#
89Bear
Shocky1;842107260 said:

a highly articulate, focused & humble jabari bird called into the damon bruce radio show this afternoon for an extended interview

jb went from benicia hs to salesian hs to improve his academics ("my grades have improved") and win a state championship as a jr

what areas of his game did he most work on this season? d on ball & off ball along with d rebounding

funny moment: d bruce asked him if he was trying to get ml to go to cal since coach cal is oversigning this yr (at pf & c with also wcs returning)...jb very diplomatic, said ml has already signed his letter of intent (unlike shocky1 he did not say ml is heading to lexington for quality practice & bench time before transfering to unlv in 2 yrs)

the bird will seamlessly integrate with the strong returning starters with his poised & mature approach to bb, school & life

jb>>>>shabazzzzzz

team chemistry matters#

I LOVE reading your updates!!! Thank you!!!
Vineyardview
Looks like Travis Decuire will remain at Cal

San Jose State hires Boise State assistant Dave Wojcik -
concordtom
Damon Bruce radio show. Can anyone get this to play?
http://tunein.com/radio/The-Damon-Bruce-Show-p247931/
Shocky1
Vineyardview;842107540 said:

Looks like Travis Decuire will remain at Cal

San Jose State hires Boise State assistant Dave Wojcik -

thx for updating vv-spartans hc opening is off the table

decuire, prior to joining cal, spent 5 yrs as an asst coach at old dominion which is south of richmond (and my favorite golf course in virginia, kinloch...homestead cascades would be 2nd, stonehouse 3rd) in norfolk...odu's search is down to 5 candidates, not sure if td is among them...the norfolk/virginia beach area is literally the most humid place on planet earth during the summer

cal state earthquake (northridge) has narrowed the field to 5 candidates (td not on the list) including jordan matthew's dad phil who has plenty of recruiting connections in so cal from his jc, usf and most recently ucla jobs

cal state fullerton-candidates not known but apparently the new hc will receive an express line pass at dizzyland & a smog alert facemask

personally i think sandy (with monty's approval) should offer travis head coach in waiting status and gottlieb associate head coach in waiting status subject to certain parameters such as the bears being a top 25 team & still recruiting outstanding student athletes when the baton is ready to be handed off

the trouble with a lot of these mid level d1 jobs is that due to insufficient resources & facilities most of these new hcs are doomed for failure...of course the head coaches at vcu, butler, florida golf coast, etc. would disagree

coaching continuity matters#
pnaidu
So what are the rules with coaches at all star games? can Monty and co go to the All American game on wednesday? And is it on TV?
concordtom
Shocky1;842107612 said:

the trouble with a lot of these mid level d1 jobs is that due to insufficient resources & facilities most of these new hcs are doomed for failure...of course the head coaches at vcu, butler, florida golf coast, etc. would disagree

coaching continuity matters#

Take a look at Kerry Keating of Santa Clara. He learned the ropes at many different stops, eventually becoming the main recruiter at UCLA (see Collison and Love). Finally, he left to get his head coaching job, though Howland wanted him to stay.

UCLA Assistant Coach, 2003 2007
Tennessee Assistant Coach, 2001 2003
Tulsa Assistant Coach, 2000 2001
Appalachian State Assistant Coach, 1998 2000
Seton Hall Assistant Coach, 1995 1998
Vanderbilt Assistant Coach, 1994 -1995
Wake Forest Administrative Assistant, 1993 -1994
Seton Hall Graduate Assistant, 1990 1993

He makes $350k, an amt I'm sure GG or TD would be happy with. However, KK coaches in the same conference as St. Mary's and Gonzaga, so he doesn't appear to be in good position to break thru to the NCAA's. What are his options:
recruit and win and stay indefinitely.
recruit and win and move to another bigger conference school.
lose and get canned and then what? Back to asst somewhere?

The point is, he has to keep recruiting - that's where it all starts.

If KK had stayed at UCLA, would he have been in position to be head now? Doubtful. UCLA would want a proven head coach.

Where am I going with this? I don't know. Just a reference point. Would Cal be willing to hand over the reigns to someone who hasn't run a program as head?

Whatever the case, any coach needs to recruit. Monty is a great coach, but he can only do so much unless he has the players. And if GG and/or TD leave, they will need to recruit. It's job #1. If they leave, Monty will need to bring in a recruiter who can network, travel, and watch 200 AAU games/yr.

Does Theo have the aptitude (personality/style), does he want to be a networker, traveler, etc. that is required for a recruiter? He's learner some good stuff playing for Monty, being on staff under him. But if he wants to make it, he needs to be developing those youth inroads, too. That's where it all starts. His abilities here will be MORE important to him than his time with Monty for the next 20 years. Of course, the association with Monty can help develop inroads at the youth levels, so they go together.

Best of luck to all.

(My advice to players is not to allow the best recruiters to spin your web. Figure out what's right for you.)
Shocky1
congratulations to cal sharpshooter & ocean league mvp jordan matthews for being selected to the 22 player inagural west coast all-star classic at the sho ware arena in kent, washington on may 11th

the game will feature serious talent including one time cal pf targets torren jones (selected missouri, 2.8 gpa was not an ideal cal fit) and gavin schilling (selected michigan-js is from chicago, never tripped out west to either cal or ucla, mom a former runway model/dad a professional handball player)

this all star game is of particular interest to me as west coast recruiting analyst josh gershon has told me that zack levine (ucla), marcus allen (stanford), isaac hamilton (utep) & darin johnson (washington) all have more scoring upside than jm among west coast shooting guards...lavine and johnson will be playing in this game too...gershon considers matthews "an overachiever"...in my book "an overachiever" is someone who is coachable and maximizes their skills set & is therefore highly productive

trip to the northwest will allow jm to hopefully bond with future teammate & tacoma resident amhaad rorie before matthews & sam singer arrive in berkelely early this july

jm described his final hs year as "unforgettable season...not only because of what we did this year but where we started...it's been a crazy ride"

notice that jm never used the word "i" prefering "we"...most elite ballers who are skilled enough to throw down 28 ppg like jm are much more self absored & focused upon their own personal achievements with the team a secondary priority

jordan matthews=terrific student athlete (3.55 gpa) + rock solid teammate

the university of california, berkelely=#1 ranked public university in the world
socaltownie
Shocky1;842107612 said:

cal state fullerton-candidates not known but apparently the new hc will receive an express line pass at dizzyland & a smog alert facemask

Be fair. If you haven't been in the southland for significant amounts of time in the past 20 years the improvement in air quality has been nothing short of amazing. I am NOT a big government guy but I have to say, the changes in air pollution standards have created almost an entirely new world in the Southland. I still remember coming over the Tejon Pass in the 1970s and seeing a sea of brown. Now, if you drive the OC toll road and come over that pass you can see literally 60 miles to the North and the buildings of downtown LA.

It is, frankly, amazing and you no cals need to stop bashing up and just send us all the water we need so we can grow tropical landscapes in a desert ;-)
Shocky1
socaltownie;842108191 said:

Be fair. If you haven't been in the southland for significant amounts of time in the past 20 years the improvement in air quality has been nothing short of amazing. I am NOT a big government guy but I have to say, the changes in air pollution standards have created almost an entirely new world in the Southland. I still remember coming over the Tejon Pass in the 1970s and seeing a sea of brown. Now, if you drive the OC toll road and come over that pass you can see literally 60 miles to the North and the buildings of downtown LA.

It is, frankly, amazing and you no cals need to stop bashing up and just send us all the water we need so we can grow tropical landscapes in a desert ;-)

i love so cal, nothing finer than walking 18 holes at lacc (north), riviera or bel aire followed by dinner & drinks at cut...
socaltownie
Shocky1;842108200 said:

i love so cal, nothing finer than walking 18 holes at lacc (north), riviera or bel aire followed by dinner & drinks at cut...

You live a charmed life. Those clubs giggle at my efforts to get them to reciprocate with mine. My club pro indulges me by asking ;-)
Shocky1
congratulations to sam singer for being selected and playing in the hardwood classic all-star game in orlando which team usa beat team florida 112-91...thx to r hobbs for the heads up re: this game...my 3 cents after watching the game's video are as follows:

the good: sam is a highly skilled passer (in a ricky kreklow sort of clever way) & a consumate team player...will pass up an open 17' for a teammate's open 10' shot...made a 3 pter from behind the nba line with a nice stroke...made 2 fts with a silky stroke, appears he could shoot ft's at 80% for the bears...made a tough off balance bucket slashing to the bucket...crashes the offensive boards

the bad: stands upright on d with slow feet/passive hands and seems content to just float behind the 3 pt line on o...does not box out...did not dive for loose balls, no hustle plays

the ugly: ss looks out of shape...last guy back on d, sometimes walking...does not play d like his hair is on fire (yes, i realize this is just a hs all-star game but his d intensity is lacking which suggests a lack of elite physical conditioning)

advice to sam: get to berkeley in july and relentlessly push yourself to become more agile & quick twitch (before monty verbally shoves you, glad mr cranky pants has learned his lesson)...the bears led the pac 12 in fg% defense this season, that's a high standard that needs to be maintained...t-wall is a good role model

sam singer is a really smart guy (3.4 gpa at one of florida's top academic preparatory schools), he's gonna figure it out

defense wins games#
cal & syracuse take pride in d#
R90
Reposting here by request:

"the bad: stands upright on d with slow feet/passive hands and seems content to just float behind the 3 pt line on o...does not box out...did not dive for loose balls, no hustle plays

the ugly: ss looks out of shape...last guy back on d, sometimes walking...does not play d like his hair is on fire (yes, i realize this is just a hs all-star game but his d intensity is lacking which suggests a lack of elite physical conditioning)"

Boy...............this...................this is not good news..................
sluggo_Cal
1947;842108362 said:

"the bad: stands upright on d with slow feet/passive hands and seems content to just float behind the 3 pt line on o...does not box out...did not dive for loose balls, no hustle plays

the ugly: ss looks out of shape...last guy back on d, sometimes walking...does not play d like his hair is on fire (yes, i realize this is just a hs all-star game but his d intensity is lacking which suggests a lack of elite physical conditioning)"

Boy...............this...................this is not good news..................

This is pretty harsh. My memory is that Singer hurt himself in his last high school game. Not to mention that he was probably upset by the loss. Likely he has taken a few weeks off to recover. I think he should be granted a free pass.

Sluggo
south bender
sluggo_Cal;842108380 said:

This is pretty harsh. My memory is that Singer hurt himself in his last high school game. Not to mention that he was probably upset by the loss. Likely he has taken a few weeks off to recover. I think he should be granted a free pass.

Sluggo

I was not imagining an injury, but was thinking that any number of other factors could have been in play. Even to raise them in speculation is unnecessary, as we will see Sam soon enough.

I doubt that he would have received the accolades that he did from his own coach if he just generally floated around on the perimeter and showed no interest in defense.

Nothing like seeing a player in a Cal uniform, playing against Division I opponents, as a basis for sizing him up.

Go Bears!
R90
Shocky1;842108235 said:

cthe good: sam is a highly skilled passer (in a ricky kreklow sort of clever way) & a consumate team player...will pass up an open 17' for a teammate's open 10' shot...made a 3 pter from behind the nba line with a nice stroke...made 2 fts with a silky stroke, appears he could shoot ft's at 80% for the bears...made a tough off balance bucket slashing to the bucket...crashes the offensive boards

Sam's got some Matthew Dellavedova/Jimmer Fredette in him for sure, and Doug McDermott is his favorite college player. His being a great shooter and high IQ creator rather than being a spectacular athlete means we'll most likely have an excellent college player around for a full four years.
Shocky1
south bender;842108384 said:

I was not imagining an injury, but was thinking that any number of other factors could have been in play. Even to raise them in speculation is unnecessary, as we will see Sam soon enough.

I doubt that he would have received the accolades that he did from his own coach if he just generally floated around on the perimeter and showed no interest in defense.

Nothing like seeing a player in a Cal uniform, playing against Division I opponents, as a basis for sizing him up.

Go Bears!

ransom everglades hs hc claude grubair confided in me that sam played the florida state quarterfinal game with a severely sprained right wrist & the middle finger of his shooting hand dislocated

that has nothing to do with the lack of d intensity he displayed at the all-star hardwood classic...watch the video, it's online, and then tell me what you see, ok?...most of the players are high level bcs conferences d1 recruits

my guess is that sam is more embarazzed by this video than anyone...kinda like a sex tape that goes public...not good

in any case, i think ss will learn from this experience & that next time he's introduced as being from "the university of california" he will play d accordingly

d matters#
Shocky1
barnum & bailey warning sign: standing upright/not moving your feet with low intensity on d may work against a 5'6" pg/future ocean marine scientist @doral preparatory academy but you will be absolutely clownpunked by carson @asu, artis @oregon, anderson @ucla and randle @stanford in the pac 12 with that technique

monty & co along with sam singer's teammates need him to provide critical minutes at pg to spell cobbs and also slide over to the 2 & 3 spots...ss needs to defend like a feral & slightly deranged dangerous animal, not a paunchy happy go luck circus clown with big shoes & colorful clothing with twisty balloons for everyone

d matters#
clowns are stooopid#
antipattern
The hash goes in the front of the phrase, which should be written without spaces.

I'm flexible on the latter -- I assume you're doing it that way for clarity -- but the former is driving me crazy.
Shocky1
antipattern;842108616 said:

The hash goes in the front of the phrase, which should be written without spaces.

I'm flexible on the latter -- I assume you're doing it that way for clarity -- but the former is driving me crazy.

thank you

ocd matters#
antipattern
:headbang
concordtom
antipattern;842108699 said:

:headbang

Dude. Chill.
Shocky1
ag to arizona is a good choice for him...virtually no schoolwork (az has a 90+% acceptance rate) during his 6-7 months on campus & a strong supporting cast during his one & dumb season in the desert

ag's commitment also solidifies the pac 12 with arizona (best recruiting) and cal (best coaching) as the top programs with ucla just a notch below

then there's a definite gap in talent & coaching

stanford will be strong in 2013 but then graduate 6 srs & dawkins will be fired in 2014

oregon is the bigget loser in the ag sweepstakes...3 productive guards in 2013 with zero rebounding=long season in eugene...looks for the bears to extend their current 11 game winning streak against the ducks

colorado with tad boyle is doing it the right way...will be in the upper half but as long as monty & co outrecruit him for guys like kravish, wallace & matthews the bears will be ok

washington-with gaddy, ndiaye & suggs graduating & wilcox considering the draft, the huskies will not be factor anytime soon

usc-more of the same, lots of transfers with little chemistry

asu-felix is graduating & teams will gameplan against carson next season...won't sneak up on anyone then

utah-losing dubois (scoring) and washburn (rebounding)...bottom half of the pac 12

oregon state-craig robinson really isn't a very good coach by pac 12 standards

washington state-cougs lose their best player motum...cellar dwellers, got no girl, no job, no ambition...

the bears vs wildcats games will be fun to watch during the next few seasons...if the games are close, expect monty to clownpunk sean miller

afterall, sm don't know x's & o's...
concordtom
Shocky1;842109232 said:

ag to arizona is a good choice for him...virtually no schoolwork (az has a 90+% acceptance rate) during his 6-7 months on campus & a strong supporting cast during his one & dumb season in the desert

ag's commitment also solidifies the pac 12 with arizona (best recruiting) and cal (best coaching) as the top programs with ucla just a notch below

then there's a definite gap in talent & coaching

stanford will be strong in 2013 but then graduate 6 srs & dawkins will be fired in 2014

oregon is the bigget loser in the ag sweepstakes...3 productive guards in 2013 with zero rebounding=long season in eugene...looks for the bears to extend their current 11 game winning streak against the ducks

colorado with tad boyle is doing it the right way...will be in the upper half but as long as monty & co outrecruit him for guys like kravish, wallace & matthews the bears will be ok

washington-with gaddy, ndiaye & suggs graduating & wilcox considering the draft, the huskies will not be factor anytime soon

usc-more of the same, lots of transfers with little chemistry

asu-felix is graduating & teams will gameplan against carson next season...won't sneak up on anyone then

utah-losing dubois (scoring) and washburn (rebounding)...bottom half of the pac 12

oregon state-craig robinson really isn't a very good coach by pac 12 standards

the bears vs wildcats games will be fun to watch during the next few seasons...if the games are close, expect monty to clownpunk sean miller

afterall, sm don't know x's & o's...

Yep. Agreed. Oregon is now out of it.
south bender
concordtom;842109245 said:

Yep. Agreed. Oregon is now out of it.

I guess there is nothing better to do, with the off season staring at us, but...

Particularly with Oregon, perhaps there will be some late pick ups and new 5th year seniors. Altman can pluck them and put them in grad school, while no way can Monty. If there is another Kazemi out there or maybe two, Oregon may be considerably stronger than anyone right now can know.

Probably other schools than Cal can go this route, also.

Way too early for pegging the competition next season--and Cal, also, for that matter.

Go Bears!
sluggo_Cal
Shocky1;842108529 said:

ransom everglades hs hc claude grubair confided in me that sam played the florida state quarterfinal game with a severely sprained right wrist & the middle finger of his shooting hand dislocated

that has nothing to do with the lack of d intensity he displayed at the all-star hardwood classic...watch the video, it's online, and then tell me what you see, ok?...most of the players are high level bcs conferences d1 recruits

my guess is that sam is more embarazzed by this video than anyone...kinda like a sex tape that goes public...not good

in any case, i think ss will learn from this experience & that next time he's introduced as being from "the university of california" he will play d accordingly

d matters#

I must have no life since I watched the crappy video of the crappy game. I disagree with your take. I thought his effort was appropriate to the game. He may not have run back on some steals, but neither did his teammates. And in the end both teams stopped running and turned the game into a bad dunk contest.

I was encouraged by the video. He showed great vision and timing on his passes. He has a nice right-to-left crossover and finish with his left hand. His free throws all went in, and his form is Theoesque (perfect). Being the offseason he did not have his legs, so his jumper was a little off, but I am sure he will be fine there. The concern is that he does not have the lateral quickness to play defense. If he does, I think he will be the starting 2 by conference play next year. If he doesn't, then he can only be a role player off the bench. If Cal switches to a 1-2-2 zone (as it should), this would be less of a problem.

Offensively, Cobbs, Bird, and Singer next year should be better than Cobbs, Wallace, and Crabbe. If Crabbe stays unexpectedly and he is teamed in a small lineup with those three and Solomon, the offense will be devastating.

Sluggo
SFBearz
sluggo_Cal;842109284 said:

I must have no life since I watched the crappy video of the crappy game. I disagree with your take. I thought his effort was appropriate to the game. He may not have run back on some steals, but neither did his teammates. And in the end both teams stopped running and turned the game into a bad dunk contest.

I was encouraged by the video. He showed great vision and timing on his passes. He has a nice right-to-left crossover and finish with his left hand. His free throws all went in, and his form is Theoesque (perfect). Being the offseason he did not have his legs, so his jumper was a little off, but I am sure he will be fine there. The concern is that he does not have the lateral quickness to play defense. If he does, I think he will be the starting 2 by conference play next year. If he doesn't, then he can only be a role player off the bench. If Cal switches to a 1-2-2 zone (as it should), this would be less of a problem.

Offensively, Cobbs, Bird, and Singer next year should be better than Cobbs, Wallace, and Crabbe. If Crabbe stays unexpectedly and he is teamed in a small lineup with those three and Solomon, the offense will be devastating.

Sluggo

Thanks, glad to read a balanced assessment. But better offensively without Crabbe? Maybe if Kreklow and Mathews (he can shoot) produce.
Shocky1
"i love it...i'm not trying to be conceited or cocky but i'm not the type of player that can afford to be left on the bench...i don't know what speciffically i'll do for you but i'm going to produce numbers, points, blocks...having a huge frontcourt, that would push me out (to sf)...i think i'll be too big for 3s and 2s and too fast for 4s and 5s"

who sez this today?

1) ag

2) someone who attended the keyshawn class of public speaking with the obligatory "i" & "me" emphasis

3) a potential locker room/chemistry problem particularly with players already in the program

4) an emotionally & socially underdeveloped human being

5) shabazzzzzzzzzz

the university of arizona, tuscon=#1 rated college (ahead of the pima county school of bartending) in southern arizona (90+% acceptance rate)
71Bear
Shocky - the old joke about AZ (What do I need to get accepted? A pulse and a checkbook).

Quite frankly, it is a perfect spot for "one and done's".
hanky1
71Bear;842109425 said:

Shocky - the old joke about AZ (What do I need to get accepted? A pulse and a checkbook).

Quite frankly, it is a perfect spot for "one and done's".

I thought that was ASU?
First Page Last Page
Page 15 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.