cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,277,960 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
washington (19-14) played absolutely no defensive in running by long beach state 107-102 in seattle

davidson (20-13) got scalped 84-74 by florida state at disneyworld

san diego state (26-9) beat some school called ipfw or some **** like that 79-55 at the del

st marys (28-5) continues to defeat opponents like new mexico state 58-56 at the gaels tiny crack house in moraga
mikecohen
HoopDreams;842665002 said:

[SIZE=5]Bears focusing on the battle ahead...[/SIZE]

There is something magical and hopeful about this picture.
Shocky1
not exactly cali or hawaaian weather in spokane, gotta pack them thermal socks

what a ******* rollercoaster#
HoopDreams
Shocky1
if stefan jankovic is the special talent & roderick bobbitt is the fiery catalyst/facilitator, then 6'5" 190 lbs aaron valdes is the glue for the bows

a 4th year junior out of la sema high school in whittier, valdes does a little of everything, he's multiple like t-wall...this season he is averaging 14.6 ppg including an average 32.8% on 3 pointers, 5.5 rpg & 2.5 apg

aaron has never been pipelined for 40 minutes by defenders as active & physical as the bears, playing cal isn't quite the same thing as reading class books & **** like that on a sandy beach in honolulu
going4roses
HoopDreams;842665068 said:

Really ridiculous air time

How tall is he ? 6'4 ?
Shocky1
Shocky1;842594709 said:

https://vimeo.com/45797764
left to right, richard midgley, the shockster & lou richie

bears at haas#

richard midgley's modesto christian crusaders (32-1) fought back from a 14 point deficit to defeat the the sheldon huskies 61-49 to advance to the nor cal open title game for a 2nd consecutive season (last year nor cal title game resulted in his friend lou richie's bishop o'dowd dragons defeating the crusaders due to some guy named young ivee)

modesto christian will battle delasalle for the nor cal championship this season

"i'm just really proud of the guys...we didn't play our best game, we're not playing well, we stick together, we grind it out, we make defensive stops, we get ourselves back in it and ultimately win it"
-richard midgley
Shocky1
going4roses;842665090 said:

Really ridiculous air time

How tall is he ? 6'4 ?

jaylen is listed as 6'7" by cal but is actually 6'5.5" without his kicks

concordtom
Shocky1;842665027 said:

not exactly cali or hawaaian weather in spokane, gotta pack them thermal socks

what a ******* rollercoaster#

You're probably not pouring thru the 2nd largest thread on this site, so I'll just spell it out for you.
Your posts that objectify help continue the stereotype is part of the problem.
Let us men start seeing hot blonde women as news reporters, rather than hot curvy blondes.

Either part of the problem or part of the solution.
Shocky1
concordtom;842665339 said:

You're probably not pouring thru the 2nd largest thread on this site, so I'll just spell it out for you.
Your posts that objectify help continue the stereotype is part of the problem.
Let us men start seeing hot blonde women as news reporters, rather than hot curvy blondes.

Either part of the problem or part of the solution.

you're right i don't often read other threads or care about your repressed white flight outdated 1950's views of the world

huf's problem is that he didn't follow my advice re: the pursuit of curvy brunette yoga females, blondes can be conniving & their skin tends to look like **** prematurely

graduating from the university of california, berkeley was a mind expanding experience that encouraged me to celebrate free speech & diversity while also tolerating the opinions of those with much different points of view...your lack of awareness is a function of your academically mediocre college experience, where did you go to school?...do they offer refunds?

you come across as a very sexually repressed person, trust me there are people in your life that avoid you as much as possible because you are so uptight...many of the fotos & music on the cal's monster class are from my daughters taylor & shay, we talk about everything under the sun including the expectations of horny high school boys in north scottsdale that want them as their girlfriends, they are confident young ladies with a sense of humor & also the skills to decipher unhealthy situations (like meeting a guy in a bar for a biz meeting & then driving to an isolated parking lot)

female promiscuity is a function of a lack of a father growing up that's closely involved in their lives...my daughters don't have boyfriends, they would rather travel the united states & the world (we're going to hong kong, hainan island, vietnam & bangkok for spring break which is gonna be a real ******* problem if the bears make it to the final 4) for my golf & cal basketball travels for now...we are having lots of fun doing that & talking about our special experiences together

almost all women want to be celebrated & told they are the hottest female on earth, that they are the center of the universe of those that they love...it's been my experience that the males & females that don't share that view tend to be ugly azz but that's just my opinion, it's hasn't been proven by the harvard medical school or **** like that

at the end of the day you're either part of the problem or part of the solution...are you gonna be a passive chunky monkey watching the game on one of the many tvs on leper island or are you gonna be in spokane this friday at 11:00 am to create crowd noise & energy for them california golden bears vs them hawaii rainbows in the big dance?

HoopDreams

[COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=4]http://www.campusrush.com/tyrone-wallace-cal-bears-march-madness-1666327921.html?xid=si_social[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Shocky1

wheels up, baby#
HoopDreams
Shocky1
Shocky1;842648464 said:

tyrone, as someone who has talked with more than a dozen nba scouts during the pregame (45+ minutes) warm ups both at haas & at every road (except boulder & seattle) game this season along with sitting/discussing at games with knowledgeable former bears justin labagh, lou richie, richard midgley & theo robertson it's kinda funny to hear their assessments of your skillset vs the subsect of posters on this board that are talking **** about you

your returning from a broken right hand so quickly tells me everything i gotta now about your commitment to your team & your truly unbreakable (in a samuel jackson kinda way) spirit...you are one of my favorite bears of all time, my respect for you extends far beyond anything you have ever done on a basketball court with a basketball

every single one of your teammates & coaches is thrilled with your early return to the court, that energy resulted in the high velocity clownpunking of the breaking bad oregon basketball enterprise & the more methodical victory over the oregon state beavers...despite not practicing for a couple of weeks, you played thru the fatigue & rust to make major contributions not only offensively attacking the basket & defensively in limiting the mercurial gary payton ii but also providing precious senior leadership...apparently your teammates & coaches don't know as much as the fans that are talking **** about you in terms of what you bring to this team

t-wall, this is a special group of guys (we all got our own unique flaws but together we fit together like a bag of raw uncut diamonds from sierra leone) but make no mistake about it, we gotta lotta energy but we also gotta lotta enemies too

that's just part of the deal, we gotta love it, not hate it...misinformed dumb azzs are just a part of life

because at the end of the day we got who we really want beside us, right?

cal family (huddle up tight)#
focused (the time is now for everything)#

t-wall, i'm not gonna repeat what i said to you during the celebration line after the usc game but trust me i meant every word i said to you

unbreakable#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842664376 said:

the bows stefan jankovic is a special talent, at 6'11" 235 lbs he can play inside but can also knock down perimeter shots...his stats for the season are a team high 15.7 ppg including 55.7% on fgs & 39.5% on 3 pointers along with 6.6 rpg

jankovic plays the 5 but slides to the 4 when serbian teammate 6'11" 235 lbs stefan jovanovich is in the game, jovanovich's skillsets are comparable to a tradtional center

stefan has never played a 4 as quick & athletic as young ivee & he's never been banged by a duo as physical as kam & the king

the bears gotta take jankovic out of his game, he's prone to foul trouble when frustrated & that's why he averages only 24.8 mpg

come on, let's do this

hawaii did a very good job of business in building a 27-5 record but only played one elite team all season which finished in a hard fought oklahoma 84-81 victory at the diamond head classic last december...oklahoma (25-7) built up an early 16 point lead & then went into cruise control which allowed the determined rainbows back into the game

in the oklahoma game stefan jankovic scored 17 points on 5-11 fgs & 0-2 3 pointers & 7-9 fts...he got only 3 rebounds (all defensive), blocked 3 shots & got 2 assists...he played 30 minutes as the sooners did not scheme to attack the foul prone jankovic, he got only 2 fouls
Shocky1
Shocky1;842664836 said:

the catalyst/facilitator of the bows offense is the splashy 6'3" 205 lbs roderick bobbitt who averages 13.3 ppg, 5.5 apg, 4.2 rpg & 2.9 tpg...not the guy you want to foul in a close game at the end, the fiery leader is a money 80.9% on fts

https://vimeo.com/45797764

this game will be personal for roderick as he went to castro valley high school before heading to indian hills community college in iowa & then the islands

bobbitt got a little gary payton ii to his game with average 3 point shooting (34.8%) but also a grand larceny 98 steals on the season...bears gotta take care of the bowl & pressure bobbitt into turnovers which he is susceptible to with his high risk/high reward passes

rainbow power#

roderick bobbitt played the full 40 minutes (3 fouls) and lit it up for 32 points on 8-12 fgs, 3-4 3 pointers & 13-16 fts...he also got 6 assists, 4 boards & 3 steals & only 2 turnovers despite the heavy minutes
Shocky1
Shocky1;842665079 said:

if stefan jankovic is the special talent & roderick bobbitt is the fiery catalyst/facilitator, then 6'5" 190 lbs aaron valdes is the glue for the bows

a 4th year junior out of la sema high school in whittier, valdes does a little of everything, he's multiple like t-wall...this season he is averaging 14.6 ppg including an average 32.8% on 3 pointers, 5.5 rpg & 2.5 apg

aaron has never been pipelined for 40 minutes by defenders as active & physical as the bears, playing cal isn't quite the same thing as reading class books & **** like that on a sandy beach in honolulu

aaron valdes was taken out of his game by the physical sooners, he scored 3 pointers on 1-6 fgs but did help his team with 6 boards, 2 blocks, an assist & a steal along with 3 turnovers
concordtom
Shocky1;842665461 said:

you're right i don't often read other threads or care about your repressed white flight outdated 1950's views of the world

huf's problem is that he didn't follow my advice re: the pursuit of curvy brunette yoga females, blondes can be conniving & their skin tends to look like **** prematurely

graduating from the university of california, berkeley was a mind expanding experience that encouraged me to celebrate free speech & diversity while also tolerating the opinions of those with much different points of view...your lack of awareness is a function of your academically mediocre college experience, where did you go to school?...do they offer refunds?

you come across as a very sexually repressed person, trust me there are people in your life that avoid you as much as possible because you are so uptight...many of the fotos & music on the cal's monster class are from my daughters taylor & shay, we talk about everything under the sun including the expectations of horny high school boys in north scottsdale that want them as their girlfriends, they are confident young ladies with a sense of humor & also the skills to decipher unhealthy situations (like meeting a guy in a bar for a biz meeting & then driving to an isolated parking lot)

female promiscuity is a function of a lack of a father growing up that's closely involved in their lives...my daughters don't have boyfriends, they would rather travel the united states & the world (we're going to hong kong, hainan island, vietnam & bangkok for spring break which is gonna be a real ******* problem if the bears make it to the final 4) for my golf & cal basketball travels for now...we are having lots of fun doing that & talking about our special experiences together

almost all women want to be celebrated & told they are the hottest female on earth, that they are the center of the universe of those that they love...it's been my experience that the males & females that don't share that view tend to be ugly azz but that's just my opinion, it's hasn't been proven by the harvard medical school or **** like that

at the end of the day you're either part of the problem or part of the solution...are you gonna be a passive chunky monkey watching the game on one of the many tvs on leper island or are you gonna be in spokane this friday at 11:00 am to create crowd noise & energy for them california golden bears vs them hawaii rainbows in the big dance?

Ouch. That was a beat down. Well done.
Honestly, though, enjoy the Cal gameS!
[U]I'm happy for you[/U] to experience this.
It's gonna be lots of fun!

I think I'm gonna make this my screensaver. I LOVE JORDAN MATHEWS. There's the band in the background, so I can think of my grandfather. And OSKI, even Oski is in there!

HoopDreams
jyamada
concordtom;842665806 said:

I think I'm gonna make this my screensaver. I LOVE JORDAN MATHEWS. There's the band in the background, so I can think of my grandfather. And OSKI, even Oski is in there!

CT....we may not agree on some things discussed on BI but you do have my respect with your response to Shocky.
socaltownie
jyamada;842665882 said:

CT....we may not agree on some things discussed on BI but you do have my respect with your response to Shocky.

+ Generally.

In the end the issue is one of pain. I am sure there are many women (and men) that fit where Shocky sees them. I am glad his daughters seem to be being raised in a loving and supportive household. Good for him. But society-wise we do need to grapple with objectification of women. And it really isn't about YH caveman behavior. It is that it it hurtful in ways that just should make you want to cry (and try to live your life, as Auden's poem Sept. 1, 1939 speaks to us) just a bit better and harder.

concordtom
Yes, Donald.
I won't be voting for you.
Character counts.

Shocky1
t-wall, ok so you're done for the season, now you gotta coach up the young ones

http://www.calbears.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=30100&SPID=126528&SPSID=749497&DB_OEM_ID=30100

cal's point guard coach#
concordtom
socaltownie;842665890 said:

I am glad his daughters seem to be being raised in a loving and supportive household. Good for him.

What a wonderful thing they've been able to do together.
Honestly, I'm jealous of that.
He's gonna have a great time tomorrow.
Heck, he's already in Spokane, so he's ALREADY having a great time.
Soak it up while you can!

concordtom
I've got my friends with me.
Ivan and Jordan to my left.
Tyrone to my right.
Jaylen front and center.
And Jabari's got my backside!

I've been waiting for this!

Shocky1
them california golden bears are no strangers to adversity & being hurt

it's true you know, what doesn't kill you truly makes you stronger in life

so the question remains, will these bears take their painful experiences & use them to strengthen themselves into wiser & unbreakable individuals?

will the bears find a way?

cal family (a season of unimaginable discovery)#
UCBerkGrad
jyamada;842665882 said:

Agree 100%. Classy response.
BearsObserver
Austin Galuppo 2018 6-5 G from Santa Clarita, CA (West Ranch HS) hearing from Cal ...

http://www.signalscv.com/section/19/article/147790/
BearsObserver
Cal recruit Ira Lee news ...

SFBearz
concordtom;842665806 said:

Beat down? He just confirmed what you wrote and everything wrong with this thread.
BearsObserver
Cal commit Jemarl Baker and Cal recruit Miles Norris also part of Earl Watson Elite ...
https://instagr.am/p/BCWUXwwnYiH

BearBackerinLA;842666269 said:

Cal recruit Ira Lee news ...

BearsObserver
new mixtape ...

Shocky1;842660472 said:

coach martin has extended an actionable offer to 6'6" combo point guard troy brown jr of centennial high school in las vegas, the #8 ranked player in the 2017 class...coach jones is building relationships & responsible for recruiting las vegas

troy got a 3.7 gpa including ap & honors classes, basketball is not gonna define the future mcdonalds all american, he's not a dumb azz

the true student athlete unofficially visited cal & arizona (95%+ acceptance rate) last fall along with duke & kansas (sister jada plays for the jayhawks & writes a sports blog)

brown's centennial high school bulldogs season (24-4, coached up by todd allen with a high tempo, full court pressure playing style) ended in an epic 71-69 battle with them bishop gorman gaels led by current cal target charles o'bannon jr (21 points) & former cal recruit zach collins (24 points, 14 rebounds & 5 blocks)...troy took the game's final shot after battling for a rebound (shades of t-wall) but his 3 pointer was slightly off the mark & he finished with a multiple 19 points, 11 boards & 6 assists

yeah, troy brown jr would be an outstanding leader of cal's touch the sky class (2017), he's no lupe fiasco

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including las vegas)
brj1
here's a cool, composed coach who almost always gets his man in recruiting. 10 minutes in, he has completely sweat through his shirt.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5580[/ATTACH]
CalEnviroLaw
brj1;842666306 said:

here's a cool, composed coach who almost always gets his man in recruiting. 10 minutes in, he has completely sweat through his shirt.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5580[/ATTACH]

He clearly has issues.
NVGolfingBear
CalEnviroLaw;842666311 said:

He clearly has issues.

Appropriate that Zona was playing Dunkin' Donuts arena tonight...
First Page Last Page
Page 301 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.