cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,550,340 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
calfanz;842137917 said:

never know what you will find ..sorta like a box a chocolates.

BTW JMonty is in Phily recruiting...who are his targets?

I went months w/o reading this thread and now it's growing on me... sort of like a fungus, but still...

French grammar lesson du jour: "En France..." (country), but "A Paris..." (city)

grammar matters#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842137872 said:

oui monsieur

en paris tres chic green eyed brunettes with colorful short skirts & long jackets along with pointy cfm pumps that aggressively ride their loud motorbikes down the busy boulevards of the city of lights are smokin' hot & magnifique

bonsoir

summer breezes#

girls have an unfair advantage over men: if they can't get what they want by being smart, they can get it by being dumb

-yul bryner

summer breezes#
Shocky1
the most successful organizations, particularly sports teams, are greater in the whole than the sum of individual parts...that is, players actually like hanging out each with each other & there is unvarnished respect...judging by their body language both on the court & the bench, it is clear last season that ucla players didn't really like each other and/or have team chemistry

john montgomery told me "the freshmen seem like they've been teammates for a couple seasons...it's amazing their chemistry already and their talent level...our workouts this summer have been far more competitive than at any point since we've been at cal (or so it seems)...kam is probably 7'1" 268 right now but he needs to change his weight from baby fat to muscle...he's working his tail off though...the goal is for roger to get here by the end of this week and enroll in session d...it's still a work in progress"

the grind#
summer breezes#
Shocky1
Big C_Cal;842137929 said:

I went months w/o reading this thread and now it's growing on me... sort of like a fungus, but still...

French grammar lesson du jour: "En France..." (country), but "A Paris..." (city)

grammar matters#

understood & corrected

merci beaucoup
Big C
Shocky1;842137938 said:

understood & corrected

merci beaucoup

No sweat, you had me with the dual-language description of the girls... ("cfm"...lol).

Really looking forward to the upcoming season... and it's not even football season yet (I'm looking forward to that one, too.).

fresh faces (roundball)#
fresh system (prolate spheroid)#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842134935 said:

a major benefit of the cal bb alumni game would be for the opportunity for jason kidd to mentor/share with ivan rabb why after being the best hs player in the usa he decided to play his college ball in front of his mom, family & friends at the #1 public university in the world before moving on to earn 200m+ in nba earnings

ivan visited with the cal coaches in berkeley today...

#5 jason kidd
#44 leon powe
#23 jabari bird

mom matters#
represent the bay#
summer breezes#

ivan rabb & the oakland soliders (also featuring 2015 cal lean loyola's max hazzard) will be playing at the nike peach jam thurs & fri in north augusta, sc (not to be confused with augusta, ga) with john montgomery in attendance

mom and dad matter#
summer breezes#
Shocky1
jyamada;842133800 said:

Ernie Grunfeld

master level triva q: who was the 3rd wheel behind bk & eg?

hint: answer is not the volunteer boosters with $ in late night envelopes

volunteers of america#
summer breezes#
Nofado
That's all
"with john montgomery in attendance"

Still waiting to see this as a recruiting positive for us..................
DrDanger
1947;842138432 said:

"with john montgomery in attendance"

Still waiting to see this as a recruiting positive for us..................

So you don't think this year's incoming class is very good?
It is an improvement...............how much....TBD.

As far as JM.....................not overly impressed............not convinced he can convince....
Big C
Brainsmile;842138260 said:

That's all

Imagine if it were YOUR 1000th post, too (not too far off)...

Maybe the world would blow up or something.
Shocky1
Shocky1;842133036 said:

congratulations to:

***mike montgomery
***travis decuire
***gregg gottlieb
***john montgomery
***jay john

for their successfully cleaning up the ben braun academic cesspool of dumb azz ballers as evidenced by the recent bears bb apr of 955.. should be noted that it is not challenging to stay academically eligible at glorified jcs like arizona (90+% acceptance rate) or stronger private educational institutions like stanford or usc that do not flunk out their students after they're accepted (gotta keep the donor $ rolling)

the 955 apr is only the begining...with the roster of true student athletes listed below this # will likely escalate toward 1000 in the future

who are these golden bears?

alan crabbe-3.3 gpa@price (awaiting nba draft this week)
justin cobbs-3.39 gpa@bishop montgomery
tyrone wallace-3.5 gpa@bakersfield
david kravish-4.1 gpa@lee's summit north
richard solomon-3.5 gpa@price
ricky kreklow-3.72 gpa@rocky bridge
christian behrens-3.5 gpa@tahoma
jeff powers-excellent student@delasalle & nightclub hero
kahlil johnson-scholastic honor roll@price
garrett galvin-4.0 gpa@torrey pines
jabari bird-3.0+@salesian
jordan mathews-3.55 gpa@santa monica
sam singer-3.4 gpa@ransom everglades
kameron rooks-3.5 gpa@mission hills
roger moute a bidias-3.0+@notre dame
amhaad rorie-3.8 gpa@lincoln/montverde academy

bears fans can expect every player listed above to leave cal with a diploma and/or a roster spot on a nba team (and hopefully those players will eventually return like shareef abdur rahim, 3.8 gpa@cal, to eventually graduate)

of the 300+ ncaa d1 teams excluding the ivy league & service academies, cal is among the top 3 schools for academically elite bb students alongside duke & stanford

if anyone can document a college with better academic bb student athletes than cal (other than the 2 schools listed above/ivy league/service academies), i will donate $5000 to a university of california educational scholarship fund of your choice in your name

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world

despite hanging around since sept 26, 1941 oski still has not managed to pass enough classes to graduate from the university of califonia, berkeley...what's up with that?

i get it, it's not easy to comprehend profs when you are an animal but that's still no excuse after almost 72 yrs of schooling (even a total video game dumb azz champ like tosh lupus was able to finish up in 6 yrs afterall)...personally i think there's a bit of a drinking problem in play here with oski

on the other hand, oski sure gets to fondle a lot of girlz with those big paws & that goofy grin every season...bet that bears night club hero jeff powers is jealous of that for sure

academics matter#

jyamada
Shocky1;842138255 said:

master level triva q: who was the 3rd wheel behind bk & eg?

hint: answer is not the volunteer boosters with $ in late night
volunteers of america#
summer breezes#

Didn't know this one so I looked it up or tried to.

Mike Jackson ?
SFCityBear
Shocky1;842137347 said:

at midnight tonight in the city of lights my fashionista daughters shay & taylor put a love lock on the railings of the pont des arts bridge over the seine linking the left bank to the louvre

shay & taylor inscribed your love lock as follows: true love forever for sfcb (actually used your 1st name) and the very beautiful folksinger

as a family we threw the key into the seine with it sparkling in the summer evening breeze before plunging into the river

only way this could have been better (romantic) is if one of my favorite bands m83 from france could have been playing live "midnight city" on the seine

bonsoir

the bear would not quit, the bear would not die#
summer breezes#

Merci beaucoup to Shay and Taylor and your family for their beautiful gesture. The next time I am in Paris, I'll camp out at Pont des Arts bridge for a day, and wait for Milienne to show up. If she does not appear, I'll toss a lily or a rose into the Seine for her.

Au Revoir
Shocky1
SFCityBear;842138691 said:

Merci beaucoup to Shay and Taylor and your family for their beautiful gesture. The next time I am in Paris, I'll camp out at Pont des Arts bridge for a day, and wait for Milienne to show up. If she does not appear, I'll toss a lily or a rose into the Seine for her.

Au Revoir

somewhere in time#
Shocky1
jyamada;842138622 said:

Didn't know this one so I looked it up or tried to.

Mike Jackson ?

jyamada, you are on the $

despite bk and eg taking more than 500 of the tenn 984 shots that season, mj avg 15.4 ppg and was later drafted by the buffaloes braves, now the la clippers, before being their final cut and then playing in europe before returning to nashville and become a finance guy at a car dealership
Shocky1
Shocky1;842138253 said:

ivan rabb & the oakland soliders (also featuring 2015 cal lean loyola's max hazzard) will be playing at the nike peach jam thurs & fri in north augusta, sc (not to be confused with augusta, ga) with john montgomery in attendance

mom and dad matter#
summer breezes#

rabb scored 14 pts with 10-13 fts and 14 boards in 29 minutes in 1st game on thurs...16 pts with 7-10 fgs and 11 boards in 27 minutes in 2nd game

ivan scored no pts and 1 board in token 5 minutes in 1st game on fri...10 pts with 4-8 fgs and 13 boards in 29 minutes in 2nd game

ir is controlling the glass and shooting with crisp efficiency...note stats are misleading with stanley johnson jacking up 20-25 shots a game

the soliders also feature 2015 targets maz hazzard and chiemzie metu along with the bearss top target for 2016, moreaus oscar frayer who plays like alan crabbe jr

the grind#
summer breezes#
Shocky1
1947;842138480 said:

It is an improvement...............how much....TBD.

As far as JM.....................not overly impressed............not convinced he can convince....

john montgomery is respected by his peers, the current bears players along with current recruits and their families

his recruiting schedule this week-

wed-reebox classic breakout in philly
thurs and fri-nike peach jam in south carolina
sat and sun-pagnos sweet 16 doubl pump tip off tnt and the fullcourt press all west showcase in los angeles

1947, you are embarazzing yourself with your unsubstantiated comments about jm...would you go to the bar at the george v and order a cosmopolitan. of course not...

the grind#
summer breezes#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842138936 said:

rabb scored 14 pts with 10-13 fts and 14 boards in 29 minutes in 1st game on thurs...16 pts with 7-10 fgs and 11 boards in 27 minutes in 2nd game

ivan scored no pts and 1 board in token 5 minutes in 1st game on fri...10 pts with 4-8 fgs and 13 boards in 29 minutes in 2nd game

ir is controlling the glass and shooting with crisp efficiency...note stats are misleading with stanley johnson jacking up 20-25 shots a game

the soliders also feature 2015 targets maz hazzard and chiemzie metu along with the bearss top target for 2016, moreaus oscar frayer who plays like alan crabbe jr

the grind#
summer breezes#

rabb fought for 12 boards & 5 blocks along with 6 pts (3-6 fgs) in only 24 minutes in game #5 for the soliders at the nike peach jam

the grind#
summer breezes#
shockster.............jm is a very nice guy. I have heard him speak at a few gatherings in the past. Very clean cut, nice impression...sure to bag some great students for us and maybe who knows, one of them will be a significant addition to our bb team.

Really looking forward to your consistent touting of our great incoming class.

Really, I am.
south bender
Soon it will not be a question of Shocky touting these guys or anyone else doing so.

Their play will speak more loudly than any of the speculative hype.

Go Bears!
Shocky1
"i thank my grandma all the time for having my mom and thank my mom for having a star 100"

mom matters#
the grind#
summer breezes#

Shocky1
Shocky1;842137936 said:

the most successful organizations, particularly sports teams, are greater in the whole than the sum of individual parts...that is, players actually like hanging out each with each other & there is unvarnished respect...judging by their body language both on the court & the bench, it is clear last season that ucla players didn't really like each other and/or have team chemistry

john montgomery told me "the freshmen seem like they've been teammates for a couple seasons...it's amazing their chemistry already and their talent level...our workouts this summer have been far more competitive than at any point since we've been at cal (or so it seems)...kam is probably 7'1" 268 right now but he needs to change his weight from baby fat to muscle...he's working his tail off though...the goal is for roger to get here by the end of this week and enroll in session d...it's still a work in progress"

the grind#
summer breezes#

jabari bird told jeff faraudo that "the four of us are working out with each other...we have a big chemistry right from day 1...i've been impressed with the skill level and intensity of sam singer and kameron rooks...i knew jordan from last year, met him at the kevin durant skills academy and played against him in aau, he's really improved his game...we're really getting after it right now, it's fun"

the grind#
summer breezes#
Shocky1
bears pg commit & potential mcdonalds all american facilitator/distributor amhaad rorie avg 27 ppg (over 5 games) this weekend at the adidas invt in indy

"can't wait till i'm hoopin in a cal uniform!"

50 yr decision#
the grind#
summer breezes#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842135455 said:

welcome to cal's 2013 summer bridge program jabari bird, jordan mathews, sam singer & kameron rooks...roger moute a bidias is workng to resolve a visa issue with his native cameroon & is expected to hopefully join the team in the near future

the intent of the summer bridge program (june 28-aug 9) is to facilitate the bears incoming freshmen's transition to college life in berkeley...bridge staff is composed of professors, academic counselors along with advisors

while jb (3.0+ gpa), jm (3.55 gpa), ss (3.4 gpa) & kr (3.5 gpa) are all already very strong students in the classroom, the 2013 summer bridge program is yet another example of the cal bb program working to ensure the longterm academic & athletic success of the bears true student athletes

plus the boyz get to hang at top dog (watch it, kameron) & start developing lifelong friendships/team chemistry

summer breezes#

most of our monster class bears are living on their own for the 1st time during summer bridge & adjusting to this new phase in their lives sometimes takes a little bit of time and family support

kameron rooks: "i'm happy to have my dad visiting up here to make this summer process faster"

dads matter#
the grind#
summer breezes#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842129843 said:

did you know that mixing diet coke with mentos will make you explode?

as for mentors, the monster class playahs all bring exceptional family support as they arrive in berkeley for summer bridge june 28th

***sam singer-dad is a highly successful attorney in miami...like his dad, ss will never be outworked

***jordan mathews- dad phil has amassed almost 500 wins as a hc...jordan is another high iq coach on the floor

***sean rooks-dad sean played in the nba for 12 yrs & mom susie was san diego player of the year...kameron can eat a healthy breakfast of whole grain bread & 2 poached eggs with peanut butter apple slices while mom points out the finer pts of boxing out & clearing the outlet pass

***roger moute a bidias-older bro luc richard mbah a moute was the 37th overall pick of the 2008 nba draft & currently plays for the milwaukee bucks...as a ucla grad, luc will be able to advise roger on balancing academics & athletics (and also illegally park)

***jabari bird-dad carl (6'8") played for the bears 1975-1976 and led cal in scoring 15.2 with a smooth 80% fts while being named co team mvp in 1976...dad can coach up his son on not sometimes taking plays off & the necessary s&c work that lies ahead of the bird on his road to the nba

one of the few disappointments of last season was kaileb rodriguez's departure from berkeley...presumably his dad lele504 posted on this board "hopefully he will get some mentoring, right coaches?"...good luck to kaileb at sheridan junior college in wyoming under coaches cj box & joe pickett

accepting mentoring is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign of strength...a cal degree doesn't teach you everything, it merely awakens your realization that there is a vast universe out there (including the planet uranus) and that there a million things to learn, explore and be curious about in life...mentors are our guides in this discovery

mentors>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>diet coke & mentos

roger moute a bidias will now have his older bro & mentor just up the i-80 after the 27 yr old nba d stopper (will earn $9m over the next 2 seasons) was traded by the bucks to the sac kings for 2016 & 2018 2nd rnd draft choices in a salary cap clearing move for milwaukee

marquette was the other finalist for roger's commitment because of its then proximity to luc richard...family made a 50 yr decision, nba is a cruel biz

the cal bigs will have the opportunity to meet luc richard & see the required physical strength (6'8", 230 lbs pure muscle) to play in the league...hopefully this will motivate them to take their s&c sessions with scott thom to the next level

the grind#
summer breezes#
Shocky1
with worldwide competition for the financially lucrative 1st round draft gtd contracts, the nba margin for error is as thin & cutting as a razor

back in the grind today (the final adventure of the shockster's family european holiday was in valencia, spain...the topless chicas a la playa son bonita & muy caliente), a phx suns insider (business contact) told me that the organization discussed up to the final minutes selecting the university of california's alan crabbe for their 2nd 1st round draft choice

despite the suns need for perimeter shooting (phx is one of the league's worst 3 pt shooting teams) and ac's value as "the best catch & shoot prospect left on the board with a quick release" at that juncture in the draft, they traded up one spot to the 29th pick to select sg archie goodwin

my contact told me that crabbe's strength (weighed in less than 200 lbs at 197), lack of advanced ball handling skills and most importantly, his mental make up ("erratic focus and intensity") resulted in ac slipping to the 31st pick

the financial difference between the 30th pick (1st round) vs the 31st pick (2nd round) is approximately $2.7m gtd spread over 3 yrs

both justin cobbs & richard solomon are on the scoutable players big boards for the 2014 nba draft...nba teams pay their gms, hcs & asst coaches, directors of scouting & scouts several hundred millions of dollars each yr to evaluate and draft the right players for their organizations...the indepth level of prospect data, evaluations and analysis is stunning

building up the body during the offseason thru s&c, shooting a million + practice shots, demonstrating positive body langauge in the face of adversity, mental toughness 24/7 etc. it all matters in the never sleeping eyes of the nba...the nba is a brutal biz that only the strongest survive & prosper

ac can still achieve all his dreams but the safety cushion of gtd $ is gone

the grind#
cruel summer#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842129843 said:

did you know that mixing diet coke with mentos will make you explode?

as for mentors, the monster class playahs all bring exceptional family support as they arrive in berkeley for summer bridge june 28th

***sam singer-dad is a highly successful attorney in miami...like his dad, ss will never be outworked

***jordan mathews- dad phil has amassed almost 500 wins as a hc...jordan is another high iq coach on the floor

***sean rooks-dad sean played in the nba for 12 yrs & mom susie was san diego player of the year...kameron can eat a healthy breakfast of whole grain bread & 2 poached eggs with peanut butter apple slices while mom points out the finer pts of boxing out & clearing the outlet pass

***roger moute a bidias-older bro luc richard mbah a moute was the 37th overall pick of the 2008 nba draft & currently plays for the milwaukee bucks...as a ucla grad, luc will be able to advise roger on balancing academics & athletics (and also illegally park)

***jabari bird-dad carl (6'8") played for the bears 1975-1976 and led cal in scoring 15.2 with a smooth 80% fts while being named co team mvp in 1976...dad can coach up his son on not sometimes taking plays off & the necessary s&c work that lies ahead of the bird on his road to the nba

one of the few disappointments of last season was kaileb rodriguez's departure from berkeley...presumably his dad lele504 posted on this board "hopefully he will get some mentoring, right coaches?"...good luck to kaileb at sheridan junior college in wyoming under coaches cj box & joe pickett

accepting mentoring is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign of strength...a cal degree doesn't teach you everything, it merely awakens your realization that there is a vast universe out there (including the planet uranus) and that there a million things to learn, explore and be curious about in life...mentors are our guides in this discovery

mentors>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>diet coke & mentos

all of cal's monster class playhas rightfully have nba goals & aspirations at this pt in their careers

it is good news that collectively between carl bird, phil mathews, sean rooks & luc richard mbah a moute and their many bb contacts they will receive honest nba draft feedback re: their opportunities and not just the worthless self serving bs plied by sports agents & their firms

mentors don't lie

nba is a cruel biz#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842134935 said:

a major benefit of the cal bb alumni game would be for the opportunity for jason kidd to mentor/share with ivan rabb why after being the best hs player in the usa he decided to play his college ball in front of his mom, family & friends at the #1 public university in the world before moving on to earn 200m+ in nba earnings

ivan visited with the cal coaches in berkeley today...

#5 jason kidd
#44 leon powe
#23 jabari bird

mom matters#
represent the bay#
summer breezes#

"i want to show everybody that i am the best player in the country"

"those four (cal, arizona, nc, nc state) schools, i just like that they're recruiting me hard...i've seen all of them play...they all like to get out and run...they all have shooters and they all have bigs"

regarding his recent unofficial visits to cal & stanford, "i like them because they're both real big academic schools...academics have to be good because not everybody is going to the nba...i want to make sure i get a good degree, most likely in business"

rabb's interest in stanford reflects his growing maturity & confidence in his developing academic skills & is a good thing from a cal perspective...after substandard ambition at oakland's public montera middle school, rabb struggled academically during his fr transition year at bod...ivan then directly addressed the issue by participating in tutoring classes both before & after school which resulted in him raising his bod gpa to an impressive 3.15 for his soph yr

no wonder monty personally calls ivan when ncaa permissible...

mom & dad matter#
represent the bay#
fly with the bird#
summer breezes#

puget sound cal fan
Having experienced the grind of the NBA as a coach, himself, I wonder how Monty communicated to Allen those areas the player needed to address to maximize his contributions to the Bears, as well as his NBA draft evaluation?
Shocky1
35 yr old ccsf hc justin labagh, the winningiest college bb coach in the usa with a redunkulous 87.6% victory record, told me that sami eleraky is a legit 7' 245 lbs yet "mobile enough" for the rams full court press with "good hands"

sami has a "strong base" & could optimally play at 260 lbs without losing any bounce...labagh notes that sami is a "gym rat" and "loves the weight room" (sami needs to become better acquainted with scott thom)

at this pt, sami's d is ahead of his offensive game...eleraky is very active on d & is not afraid to mix it up inside the paint...he is improving with his ability to seal & finish...like most young bigs, his fts are a work in progress

the academic plan to earn enough units via summer school, on line classes + the barton cc work in order to transfer to cal during the summer of 2014 is on target

the great dane originally selected cal over gonzaga despite never making an official visit to cal

with sf's proximity to berkeley across the bay, sami will now have the opportunity to really get to know the bears coaching staff/players & familiarize himself with cal's academic reputation...if this naturally happens over time, a stronger bears commitment might be forthcoming at that pt

traveling alone 5472 miles to arrive in san francisco, sami eleraky's journey across planet earth is truly inspiring for those of us with a sense of adventure

ccsf opens their season at home on the evening of nov 8th

world wide waldo watch#
go rams#
summer breezes#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including denmark)
HoopDreams
The Shockster with the inside scoop again!
If Samy plays well at CCSF will draw a lot of attention. 7 foot talented hoops players always will. Hope he continues his progress, and does earn the recognition, and that with Cal early contact signs him anyway.

Shocky1;842140884 said:

35 yr old ccsf hc justin labagh, the winningiest college bb coach in the usa with a redunkulous 87.6% victory record, told me that sami eleraky is a legit 7' 245 lbs yet "mobile enough" for the rams full court press with "good hands"

sami has a "strong base" & could optimally play at 260 lbs without losing any bounce...labagh notes that sami is a "gym rat" and "loves the weight room" (sami needs to become better acquainted with scott thom)

at this pt, sami's d is ahead of his offensive game...eleraky is very active on d & is not afraid to mix it up inside the paint...he is improving with his ability to seal & finish...like most young bigs, his fts are a work in progress

the academic plan to earn enough units via summer school, on line classes + the barton cc work in order to transfer to cal during the summer of 2014 is on target

the great dane originally selected cal over gonzaga despite never making an official visit to cal

with sf's proximity to berkeley across the bay, sami will now have the opportunity to really get to know the bears coaching staff/players & familiarize himself with cal's academic reputation...if this naturally happens over time, a stronger bears commitment might be forthcoming at that pt

traveling alone 5472 miles to arrive in san francisco, sami eleraky's journey across planet earth is truly inspiring for those of us with a sense of adventure

ccsf opens their season at home on the evening of nov 8th

world wide waldo watch#
go rams#
summer breezes#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including denmark)
Shocky1
mike montgomey is in los angeles scouting elite 2015 prospect/priority cameron walker because:

a) as an a lister on southwest airlines he needs one more flight segment in order to earn a companion pass for free annual travel for his cute daughter anne

b) he has a tee time on one of the 3 george thomas gems in la: riviera, lacc-north or bel aire

c) sarah & mike have a dinner resv at cut in bh + there is a big sale @at ease

d) cw's unofficial visit/tour of the facilities with his parents the last weekend of june to cal went exceptionally well

world wide monty watch#
summer breezes#

HoopDreams
what wine will sarah and mike have with their dinner?

oh, and what is CW's game like?

Shocky1;842141107 said:

mike montgomey is in los angeles scouting elite 2015 prospect/priority cameron walker because:

a) as an a lister on southwest airlines he needs one more flight segment in order to earn a companion pass for free annual travel for his cute daughter anne

b) he has a tee time on one of the 3 george thomas gems in la: riviera, lacc-north or bel aire

c) sarah & mike have a dinner resv at cut in bh + there is a big sale @at ease

d) cw's unofficial visit/tour of the facilities with his parents the last weekend of june to cal went exceptionally well

world wide monty watch#
summer breezes#

First Page Last Page
Page 29 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.